[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgins still exist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 20

File: btfo.png (1MB, 735x723px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
1MB, 735x723px
>He's still a virgin

How? How ugly do you have to be to be a virgin at age 21+? I'm a shy autist too and i've managed to get laid plenty of times. You don't need to fuck a cute girl like the one in pic related, just go bang a fatty and get it out of your system. You'll feel better about yourself

>Inb4: "B-but my first time has to be special!!"
That type of attitude is why you're still a KHV. Man the fuck up
>>
>>39548813
No, i'll never have sex with someone that doenst love me. i'll rather die a virgin than have sex withsomeone i dont love and i dont want to marry.
>>
>>39548875
If you wanna be so picky, I better not catch you crying about being a virgin
>>
I'm ugly and I don't have a personality so I can't talk to women

it's basically that simple
>>
>>39548813
>That type of attitude is why you're still a KHV. Man the fuck up

Kek.

No, you're just a loser. Rather sleep with a girl that you're attracted to, or don't have sex at all. When you fuck a hamplanet, you have nothing to brag about. You should feel bad that she was the only one willing to sleep with you.
>>
>>39548813
Because even landwhales tell me to fuck off
>>
>>39548928
or what? who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
File: 1491634699571.jpg (13KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1491634699571.jpg
13KB, 256x256px
>>39548942
t. virgin
When you fuck your hand, you have nothing to brag about either.

>Bruh I totally jerked off some good shit last night it was the best fap ever
VS
>Bruh I had that hamplanet choking down my baby juice for 3 hours last night, best head ever.

Which one sounds more like a loser? Also can you not be content with getting some sloppy toppy from a 5/10 without bragging about it? Are you autistic?
>>
>>39548813
I told you already you normie scum the laws are fucked up for men and you lose all of your rights the moment you stick your dick in a girl. I would rather stay a virgin then fuck up my life with a false rape or child support.
>>
>>39548813
>How?
>that kind of attitude is why you're still a KHV

Seems like you answered your own question ace defective.
>>
I have not spoken to a girl my age in probably 4-5 years.
>>
File: 1499899416296.gif (2MB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
1499899416296.gif
2MB, 240x192px
>>39549033
>I don't want to have sex because if I do i'll go to prison!

That's some serious damage control. Is this what virgins actually believe? Looks like a cop out to me
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>39548813
I had two different chances to have sex and both times couldn't get my dick up. I think I'm just destined to be a virgin forever.
>>
>>39549105
fine. What do you want then? The execution of all virgins?
>>
>>39549114
Were you drunk or what? Nervous? Girls don't care that much you should just invite her over to fugg again and you'll redeem yourself with your cock
>>
>>39548813
>I'm a shy autist too and i've managed to get laid plenty of times
How? I have a few girls in my social circle but I'm too autistic to figure out how to have sex with them.
>>
>>39549135
Stop making excuses and go get some pussy. Even if you're a neckbeard i'm sure it's not that big of a deal, I see neckbeard lardfags with girls all the time
>>
>>39549027
I'd rather jerk off than fuck a fat girl
>>
I don't know people. I don't talk to people. I don't have any friends, I don't talk to girls, I don't talk to anyone. I don't have a personality. I have nothing I could talk about. I'm bland, submissive, and inoffensive. Tinder is not an option. I'm ugly. I would not get matches. If I did, I could not talk to them. I can't flirt. I don't know how. Let alone anything beyond that. It's not possible. I am the opposite of sexy.
>>
>>39549160
>in my social circle
You fucked up, just go for girls that aren't in your "social circle" Just be 1 on 1 with her and make some stupid jokes.

Since you already are friends with them, just call one pretty or cute or compliment them and then keep laying the game down with stupid jokes and teasing. Then get her drunk and fuck her

>Bonus round
If she's flirting back just kiss her, trust me bro it works every fucking time. If she's not having it, move on to the next one.
>>
>>39549027
>fucking pig people because you're too self conscious to jack off
Were hitting beta levels here that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>39548813

I'd rather be a virgin than fuck a fatty.
>>
>>39549105
I got the last laugh when my freind got cheated on by his girlfreind for calling sour grapes and I am going to get the last laugh again after the judge throws you in jail. also feminist organizations are going after your ass because they are going to teach her how to prosecute you for a false rape. feminist want to increase the numbers for rape to get funding and the whole system is against you.
>>
File: 1504130235082.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504130235082.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>20 years old
>Don't feel lonely enough to try and get a girlfriend
>Don't care about never having had sex before as jerking off completely destroys the desire, and I just don't care
>Would rather have real friends than deal with women, but I don't even have that and can only message 1 friend from High-school over Steam and I'm satisfied socially

I don't know what's wrong with me. I should probably be really concerned about getting a girlfriend, but I'm just not. I just can't care.

It feels like I was never born to have sexual intercourse and reproduce. I'd like to have a romantic partner, but that's it. I don't want to have one enough to get one.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>39549188
Well I mean, you don't really know since you're a virgin and all.

>>39549242
>Making excuses for being a virgin instead of taking responsibility for your situation
Why are you being such a bitter jealous faggot? This is why you'll get nowhere in life, because you tear down others who are trying to help you, and you make excuses for your inadequacies and project them on other people

Jealousy is a bitch nigga trait
>>
>>39549105
>Looks like a cop out to me
Probably because you're retarded enough to have casual sex in 2017
>>
>>39549212
>keep laying the game down with stupid jokes and teasing.
Got any tips on this? I literally blank on what to say
>>
because im a native american who is 5'6, 27 and looks far younger than 27 and i have fetal alcohol syndrome and no culture

im sub human trash why would any women ever want a man like me?
>>
>>39548813
>just go bang a fatty
never
>>
File: snw3i.jpg (198KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
snw3i.jpg
198KB, 640x418px
>>39549310
>Making excuses
I don't want to fuck a literal subhuman. That's not an excuse, that's a reason.
You sound like the spics in Columbia that fuck donkeys to get rid of their virginity.
>you tear down others who are trying to help you
El em ay yo
Why should I feel bad about tearing down a failed normie who's literally so assblasted I have standards that he has to whine about fucking ugly women on 4chan?
>>
>>39549381
this guys got the right idea
fat women today have very high standards, also act like bitches and have harems of low status men to fuck

theres no fucking point!
>>
>>39549162
okay I release you are an idiot that needs to learn the hard way. you are going to remember me when they throw you in prison and when everyone hates you for something you didn't commit.
>>
>>39548813
>shy autist
>gets bitches
I AM SO QUIRKY AND COOL XDXDXDXD
>>
>>39549346
Well I mean if you're hanging out alone with her, she obviously likes you (and wants to bang) so just talk to her. Ask questions about shit you don't care about

>"What's your major?"
>"I'm majoring in blah blah."
>She talks for 5 mins
>"Wow how do you like it?"
>"It's blah blah blah and this and that happend"
>"Damn that's crazy, sounds like you really like your major that's really cool"

Just do this and then get her alone and kiss her. The kiss is the important thing. If you're too beta to kiss her just hold her hand, if she rejects you just kick her out or say sorry and then never talk to her again after she leaves.
>>
File: 1483509844473.png (150KB, 198x328px) Image search: [Google]
1483509844473.png
150KB, 198x328px
>>39548813
I'm ugly, neurotic and rarely talk to people

I've already come to terms with the fact that it will never happen
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>39549421
Thanks for letting us know you're a virgin yourself, buddy.
>>
>>39549139
Not drunk at all. I think I was nervous. Also I have a really weird fetish and I think I've conditioned myself to be more attracted to that than women and sex.

And believe me I tried. First one was a tinder hookup that ghosted me afterwards and second one was my ex who got back with me for only like a few weeks before breaking up with me again.
>>
I am Asian in a western nation. Auto 0/10 in rating.
>>
>>39549212
>If she's flirting back just kiss her
What sort of autism

To any virgin reading this, literally go to Reddit if you want tips on how to talk to women. You're only getting advice from RPing turboincels here, as demonstrated above.
>>
File: 1499916453840.jpg (85KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499916453840.jpg
85KB, 768x1024px
>>39549405
I was trying to help you but you're being a bitter virgin faggot. I never said I only fuck fat girls, I fuck all types of ladies as long as they're bad. You're the one who's going to have to stick with fucking fatties, initially at least, then you move up.

Lost my virginity to my skinny 9/10 blonde ex gf at age 18 btw. You're past the that age (and probably ugly) so you're you're going to have to start with less-than-ideal (Not always fat) women
>>
File: bam.jpg (18KB, 313x305px) Image search: [Google]
bam.jpg
18KB, 313x305px
The guy I know who gets laid the most (I can personally confirm 50+ women of all ages ages, intelligence and looks) is a drug addict and small time dealer. I think something about meth makes you ask everyone out and fuck like a maniac.

So you could always try that
>>
>>39549310

>Casual sex is a duty, which you must take responsibility for having

What level of degeneracy have we reached?
>>
File: IMG_1965.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1965.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>39549498
How the fuck is that autism? I've had it work multiple times nigga. Have you ever tried it?

Go ahead and try it, get alone with a girl, flirt with her, if she flirts back then kiss her. 20 bucks says she wants it. Why else would she flirt back?

Retard.
>>
>>39549512
>help
Help me what? Get jock itch?
>bitter
At what? The top-tier PUA game that's required to say "yes" to a sloshed lardass in a dive bar?
Dream on, kid.
>I never said I only fuck fat girls
Well, not if you could help it I'm sure.
>Lost my virginity to my skinny 9/10 blonde ex gf at age 18 btw.
The chances you're a virgin just jumped from 1/10 to 1/2. Keep digging, buckaroo.
>>
My dick is broken from a botched jewtilation and I have absolutely no feeling in it.
>>
File: 1471872248921.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1471872248921.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
>>39549589
That's fine, don't take my advice, more pussy for me.

Stay KHV
>>
>>39549634
I can't even call it bad advice, because that implies it's advice at all.
>>
>>39548813
>tfw first time is important
>tfw should have saved myself for marriage
>tfw she was kinda decent
>>
Looks, which are the largest factor in women being willing to have sex with you, are completely genetic and not something you chose to be good or bad. I was completely fucked by my balding, ugly father while others weren't. Nothing I can do about. You can embrace being a ladies man if you want but it's nothing to be proud of because your attraction to women is for the most part, determined at birth and your part in it is little to none.
>>
>>39549573
>I've had it work multiple times nigga.
No you haven't, "nigga". You're a teenage jackass who's never seen someone get glassed at a bar for an unsolicited kiss, so you pretend you're hot shit on /r9k/. You have every hallmark of a virgin in denial.
>jus kiss er broh
>jus fuk a fat one broh
>u can't fail broh
>i fuk on da reg broh
>lost my V to sum totally hot chick at band camp broh
I genuinely feel sorry for any virgin that takes this underage fantasy seriously.

>Why else would she flirt back?
So she doesn't have to awkwardly move away or sit there and take your shit, autismo.
Don't kiss a girl unless it's after a date, you stupid fucking autist. Kissing pranks are staged, and all the stories like these are just roleplaying high schoolers like you. You can thank me for advice that will actually suit you well when you're old enough to start dating.
>>
>>39549634
>more pussy for me
You got that right.
About 300lbs "more pussy".
>>
>>39548813
Simple for me. I'm white, 5'6", only have a 5 inch dick, and am friendless. Women absolutely hate men like me.
>>
>>39548813
Your question makes no sense. What are you asking?
>>
File: 1459469756437.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1459469756437.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>39549725
Are you so autistic that you can't tell the difference between a woman who likes you and one who would put a glass across your face for touching her?
>>
>>39548813
You're right, OP.
SLAM SOME HAMS
L
A
M

S
O
M
E

H
A
M
S
>>
>>39549309
It kicks in when you get older, don't worry. No one is exempt from the game.
>>
File: 1503956274836.jpg (133KB, 444x453px) Image search: [Google]
1503956274836.jpg
133KB, 444x453px
>"living in a society that encourages loosing your v instead of spending it on that special one who is hopefully your opposite gender"
>>
To be honest, I could probably get laid tonight just using Tinder and a selfie from some desperate whore who is as ugly as me, but I just don't feel like it. I just really don't care. I'd probably make it awkward somehow just because I'm an autist, or I could play it cool and it'd go smooth, but between work, school, hobbies... I just don't feel like actively seeking it out. If it happens at a party when I'm fucked as shit, it happens. If I meet a girl that likes me and wants to fuck, I'll let it happen. But I'll never ask for it. Only accept it.
>>
>>39549813
>the difference between a woman who likes you and one who would put a glass across your face for touching her?
That difference is a single out of line sexual advance, you total retard.

This is why you don't take advice from virgins that learn everything about human interaction from PUA blogs.
>>
>>39548813
>I'm a shy autist too
Translated:
>teehee I'm like so introverted and autistic haha xd
We all know you're a normalfag with standard social skills.
>How ugly do you have to be to be a virgin at age 21+?
It's a combination of ugly and subpar social skills. You've grossly underestimated just how undesirable some people are.
>>
What is the Jimmy Numale guys name?
>>
>>39548813
I'm honestly waiting until marriage, I was already going to before r9k.
>>
>>39550019
Fucking this. If you're able to talk to girls without weirding them out and even flirt with them, you're not a shy autist.
>>
i'm 6'3, white, with good genetics, deep voice, and am not fat. i have a deep voice, can make people laugh, and can carry a convo. i also have real interests, a good job, car and live alone. and i'm talented.

i'm a 27 year old friendless virgin.
>>
File: 1503253095174.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1503253095174.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I'm a 21 yr old virgin. I can honestly say it is because I'm afraid of sex.
>>
>>39549027
>>Bruh I had that hamplanet choking down my baby juice for 3 hours last night, best head ever.
Who the fuck talks about their sexual encounters publicly? You are a degenerate, hamplanets are disgusting and not everything revolves around sex. I'd rather do it with a girl I like or not at all.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.