[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to seduce a guy please help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

I have been helping this guy out in my composition class lately and he is coming to my apartment so I can help him with a project. I plan on helping him, but I also want him to "stay the night". What should I do? Ask for him to watch a movie with me? Should I make snacks or something? Should I try and dress sexy or something? I have never done anything like this before but I really don't want to die a virgin and he is really cute and nice. please help...
>>
>>39548807
are you a guy or a girl
if you're a guy you should really be sure he's into dudes
also do you think he's into you at all?
>>
>>39548807
When you're finished hint towards something to do to get closer with himand hopefully by God he takes the hint.

Also save yourself why waste your virginity to some guy who'll forget you
>>
>>39548807
Pray you have 10/10 gaydar, or else he will literally run away or bash your face in.
>>
you know the answer to this question. you get him really drunk and take advantage of him. get him nice and relaxed and buzzed. then you start playing with his hair and then you kiss him while fondling his cock. then you take off his pants or just unzip his fly. then you suck on his cock for a bit. then you straddle him and shove his cock up inside him and you ride his cock. the end.
>>
Assuming you're a girl, ask if he wants to watch a movie and try to see how close you can get.

If you're a guy then fucking kill yourself, there's nothing more annoying than fags coming onto you when your straight.
>>
>>39549721
>>39548874
>>39549447
I am a girl and I don't have any alcohol
>>
>>39549959
How fat and ugly are you? If you're above a 3/10 then all you have to do is give him fuck-me-eyes so he knows it's ok to go for it.
>>
>>39549959
Dress in something light and kinda cute, then watch a movie and get close to him. You could watch a scary movie and probably hold onto his arm during scary parts
>>
>>39550013
Im actually small and thin. I dont think Im quite a skeleton but I'm not "thicc" either
>>
>>39550171
Just tell him eyyyy bb u wan sum fuk? If you aren't hideous and he doesn't have a gf he will smash.
>>
>>39550261
I don't think it's just that easy...
>>
There is not really much to seducing a guy. Either he finds you hot enough or not. If you're borderline then you definitely need to dress sexy. The only other thing you can do is to signal your sexual availability and adventurousness.
The thing you need to ask yourself is how much do you want to do the initiating. If you are a normal girl you probably don't want to have to make all the moves yourself. It's scary and not as sexy than if you make it so that he finds you so irresistible that he ravishes you. If you are willing to initiate then it is all very simply. Just look good and make it really clear you want to fuck by saying so, or just jumping his bones. Otherwise we will need more information: what is your relationship, what is he like, how hot are you, etc.

Please also consider that your virginity has value. If you can't see yourself dating this guy long term than remember that every time you orgasm with a new guy it impairs your ability to pair bond. This will make it harder to have a husband and to be happy.
>>
>>39548807
Seduce me and be my girlfriend instead
>>
>>39550285
You should be straight with him and ask if he has a girlfriend.
>>
>>39550302
Sorry, I don't fuck virgin fags
>>
>>39550302
That was not me...
>>39550433
Dont be mean please
>>
>>39550285
Post face and I will tell you if it's that easy
>>
>"wanna be my boyfriend"
>"ok"
and you are set
>>
>>39550609
yeah i agree, face or gtfo we aint helpin
>>
File: spiritualexistentialtfwnogf.jpg (14KB, 267x320px) Image search: [Google]
spiritualexistentialtfwnogf.jpg
14KB, 267x320px
>>39548807
I'm so jealous of this guy. I wish a girl would think I was cute and invite me over to study and want to give me her virginity.
I literally can't imagine a girl having such sweet sincere feelings for me. It boggles the mind
>>
File: 1476670244478.jpg (36KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1476670244478.jpg
36KB, 500x286px
>>39548807
Turn the A/C to as low as it will go. If he asks about the temperature just tell him the A/C is broken. Ask him if he wants to stay and watch a movie or take a break mid-project and watch a show, you pick. As you're sitting on the couch, get a blanket out since its now cold. Say it's your only one and ask if he wants to share. If he says no, then move on, he's not interested.
>>
>>39550495
Blow it out your ass. Go focus on seducing your boy and let me have my fun.
>>
>>39550285
Show your body now please
>>
yet another bait thread
there are no "fembots"
shows over
>>
>>39548807
Honestly, coming from a guy, the best way for you to go about this is to ask him out on a simple date, like coffee or something. If you do this you will be able to get to know each other better.

Then he will feel more comfortable going over to your place, and if he's into you he will stay the night.
>>
Literally just ask him if he wants to fuck you

Cut through all the bullshit
>>
>>39551405
But what if he's straight and wants to kick my ass?
>>
just be friendly and touchy without acting clingy. Dont ask him if he wants to fuck or anything like that he'll probably think youre trying to give him aids.
>>
>>39550171
Its another "teehee I'm a reall attractive and innocent girl on /r9k/ with questions for you robots" thread.

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>39550285
Straight out ask if he wants to fuck. I literally met my current perfect fembot gf because she cut through the bullshit and just asked me to fuck.

Turns out she was a great girl so we kept going out and fucking and tada, now we're bf/gf.
>>
Hey, pro tip. Play "the glow pt 2" the entire time. Love.
>>
>>39548807
just saying "can you stay the night?" should be enough
>>
>>39551804
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WANT WIND
>>
>>39548807
you've seduced the entire board without even trying
FUCK YOU
>>
>>39551957
Please cuddle with me, thanks.
>>
>>39551984
no, but i hope you find your destined partner and enjoy a wonder life
>>
File: DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg (248KB, 1200x1015px) Image search: [Google]
DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg
248KB, 1200x1015px
>>39548807
GET MARRIED FIRST
DO NOT RUIN YOURSELF ON FEEFEES

JUST ASK FOR A RELATIONSHIP
>>
>>39550290
THIS THIS THIS
OP DO NOT DESTROY YOURSELF
>>
>>39548807
Okay don't ask him to stay the night first of all, and don't assume that he will. Maybe he already has plans. Maybe he's just not into you. Do you have any weed? Any wine?

After you finish the project you say, hey dude I've got some weed and Netflix if you wanna stay and chill?

Talk to him while you're watching "so where'd you grow up? What's your family like?" get vulnerable. Tell him stuff about you. Get deep. Go deeper. If he says something really vulnerable, get closer and hug him long. If the vibe is right, Kiss his neck. Look in his eyes. Lean in, close your eyes, do the 80/20, go in 80% let him do the other 20%

If the vibe is right, keep going. Put your hands on his crotch. Is he hard. Does he like it? Is he feeling your boobs? Take of your shirt. Take off his shirt. Get in his lap. Straddle him. Do what feels good to you. Ask if you can take his pants off. Suck his dick. Let one thing lead to another

If the vibe isn't right, if it doesn't feel good or if it feels awkward or weird, don't force it. If he tries to leave, let him. If he seems uncomfortable, stop. Ask him if what you're doing is okay periodically. This is something you should always do as the escalating party, ask if it's okay
>>
File: erect.gif (182KB, 200x152px) Image search: [Google]
erect.gif
182KB, 200x152px
>>39552058
stop. youre giving me a chub
>>
>>39551804
>trying to impress anyone with /mu/core
I would just shake my head and leave.
>>
>>39548807
>I have never done anything like this before but I really don't want to die a virgin and he is really cute and nice. please help...
it's pretty standard
.0. - don't expect him to pump you full of his milk and then drag you to the church on the first meeting
1st - remember that he might be feeling shy too
2nd - laugh at his jokes even the unfunny ones
3rd - don't dress like a bimbo if you are not on becouse it will drain your confidence, put on something cute instead
4th - make some good food (ask mother for help if need be) and then tell him that its home made and that you've worked hard hoping that he would like it -- don't try to lie if you can't cook buy stuff and say that you've bought it hoping it will fit his taste
5th - make yourself vulnerable and him feel strong and manly eg.: ask him to open a jar (but make sure that he will be able to open it) or help you reach to something that is high
6th - boys can be pretty dense so you may consider mentioning that you are happy that he showed up (my then not yet gf told me: with you around even studying is fun)
>>
>>39548807
Go to /adv/
These threads don't belong here
>>
>>39548807
>>39552291
just remember that he might not be expecting any kind of affection from you -- so he may not want to undress in front of you because he feels self conscious about his socks with holes in them or the fact thst he is all sweaty
he may even refuse to kiss you becouse he will be ashame of hus bad breath

after all this meeting is not an official date
>>
>>39552058
the middle part of that shit is anime tier. other than that, this anon is right. just make a move OP and he'll respond one way or another. and then you can work off of what he's giving you - men do the same thing with women they're trying to insert their cock into.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.