[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder you have one life and u are wasting your life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
daily reminder

you have one life and u are wasting your life because ur disgusting looks
>>
>>39548795
>u are wasting your life because ur disgusting looks
well that's not really my fault innit
>>
>>39548819
it is because you could've ended your life long ago
>>
>>39548827
why tf would I do that? give the normalfags what they want? nah
>>
What is worse is being good looking and rotting your 20's away.

Not for long though, finally started getting my life on track after 3 years of rotting.
>>
>>39548924
>What is worse is being good looking and rotting your 20's away.
how is that worse
>>
>you have one life
so? kids who died in a tsunami at 1 years old only had one life, atleast I got to live this long in an economically developed country with an education and all

>wasting your life
define "waste". if you spend the hours of 8pm - 2 am at a club with females grinding on you does that mean you "lived it to the fullest"?
What about if you spend it researching a topic on your computer during that same time frame? Is that waste?

You can never truly maximise efficiency of potential due to human error and just the fact that we are subjective, feeling lifeforms trying to live by objective parameters. It just doesnt work. in the end we will all "waste" a certain amount of potential depending on our character due to circumstance, emotions and just random dicerolls.
>>
>>39548951

Because you know your potential to thrive socially and sexually.
>>
>>39549142
so then do it you fucking idiot

>having potential is worse than being hopeless
how dumb are you
>>
>>39549172

You uggos are so mean lol
>>
>>39549219
go cry into a mirror
>>
>>39548795
no it's because i'm depressed as FUCK and dont know what incentive i have to do anything
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.