[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots I've got a grimoire here with all sorts of occult

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_8319.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8319.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey robots I've got a grimoire here with all sorts of occult knowledge within. I figured I could show a few things if you guys want, and see what's what.
>>
File: IMG_8320.jpg (216KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8320.jpg
216KB, 980x735px
>>39547264
Here's the inside cover page, some interesting picture and information maybe?
>>
File: IMG_8322.jpg (213KB, 735x980px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8322.jpg
213KB, 735x980px
>>39547355
And here's the table of contents! A lot of entries and knowledge available, which would you like to see? I think I'll show a few if there's any interest, and then consider more if people like it.
>>
>>39547264
tell me how to kill a 'skinwalker' or 'fleshgait' or whatever spookie shit that lurks innawoods

inb4 just fuck it
>>
>>39547395
You dude, send me that wolves one and that gambling one.
>>
File: IMG_2111.jpg (59KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2111.jpg
59KB, 600x525px
>>39547264
faggot shit
next
>>
>>39547586
I don't think this is that sort a book, sorry.

>>39547620
Ok, gimme a sec to get pics of the pages and all.
>>
File: IMG_8360.jpg (165KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8360.jpg
165KB, 980x735px
>>39547620
Ok here's the gambling one in two pages.
>>
File: IMG_8361.jpg (206KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8361.jpg
206KB, 980x735px
>>39547934
Part 2, what a strange process.
>>
File: IMG_8362.jpg (220KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8362.jpg
220KB, 980x735px
>>39547620
And then here is the wolves one. It goes onto a second page but only for like half a sentence more basically saying how the writer will just get on with more interesting topics.
>>
>>39547943
More pleeease hugbro
>>
>>39548006
What more do you want? I'll do one more for now.
>>
>>39548014
The most robot one

>how to get a girl to dream about you
>>
>>39548062
I don't think there's one to make a girl dream about you, but there's the one for her to dream of her true love basically.
>>
How can I make dogs kill a bull?
>>
>>39548365
If I had to guess, it could mean if you're hunting a bull with dogs, so the bull is probably injured from your efforts (shooting, arrows, whatever) and the dogs kill it off.

Or maybe just setting a ton of vicious dogs on a bull.
>>
if dubs burn this shitty book
>>
>>39547395
TO CAUSE A GIRL TO DANCE NAKED
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
>>
>>39548816
Not a chance, it's quite valuable for several reasons including what it's made of.

>>39548853
Coming up!
>>
File: boned.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
boned.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>39547264
>faggy natural magick
>not studying something actually useful like necromancy or demon summoning
Pretty plebeian desu familia
>>
File: IMG_8363.jpg (230KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8363.jpg
230KB, 980x735px
>>39548853
Here it is. I take it that you would do this, but also have to suggest it to her, or otherwise that she be open to the idea or something like it.

Like you couldn't just scatter this in her face and she suddenly strips and dances naked. Probably she has to be in a mindset to dance already, like if she was drunk.

>>39548960
No thanks, I value my soul!
>>
>>39548989
Say this was real. Why would God make cheat codes this convoluted?
>>
>>39548960
Demons and succubus are waaaay overrated.
>>39548989
It looks like you can make a cigarette out of it and have her smoke it. I wonder what would happen if I smoked it, though.
>>
>>39549036
Idk play a fucking video game sometime and try to decipher cheat codes without a help book.
>>
>>39549036
Who said God has anything to do with it? And if he did, well if they were easy to perform then they'd be done all the time and by everyone, wouldn't they? It would be total chaos if everyone and their mom could do something like brew love potions and turn invisible.

>>39549049
That seems likely, or maybe you could make something of a cigarette out of it, and blow the smoke out for her to inhale? Some second-hand effect?
>>
>>39549074
>>39549085
I hope you guys get banned and this shit gets patched next time
>>
>>39549099
>He doesn't play Life with mods installed
Stupid consolefags.
>>
>>39547395

There's something both sweet and sad about the kind of "miracles" offered by this little spell-book. In theory, the magician possessing it has gained occult knowledge that will allow him to grasp the skeins of Creation and manipulate them, reweaving the fabric of Nature itself. The mage becomes something of a little god.

Given that, we don't see rites that allow one to ascend to the Outer Spheres and listen to the music of the Cosmos. There aren't ways to call fire down from the sky or compel the seas to rise. Rather, there are spells to obtain love, to ensure a mate's fidelity, for women to restore their youthfulness, incantations to ensure luck in gambling or hunting. The visions it offers aren't of the terrors of Hell or the glories of Heaven, but of the face of the man or woman one should marry.

These may seem like such small wonders, but that makes a great deal of sense. Neither devils nor angels, we mere mortals have no inherent desire for mysteries either infernal or divine. We don't need a host of demons to build us a palace to rival Solomon's or a legion of concubines to populate it. Merely a mate's affection, a warm home and just enough financial security to maintain it. We don't demand Paradise, just a modicum of joy to ease the burden that is ever human being's lot.

It's poignant imagine our aspiring magician, dragging up one of Hell's regents and the myriad devils in his retinue through his conjurations, standing face to face with a spirit that had been ancient when Creation was young, and asking the dread being for nothing more than a woman to adore him.

It's also tragic to think that, even when this little tome was written, there were men who felt they had no choice but to call upon Lucifer and his angels to experience something so essential to the natural course of things as love. Unable to have what that the vast majority of Earth's children take for granted, our desperate sorcerer's only recourse was crying out to Hell.
>>
>>39549149
Fag-boy here.
>>
>>39549149
>Mixing together a bunch of herbs or random raw food is satanic
I bet you think Gordon Ramsey worships the devil too.
>>
>>39547395
To be honest, a lot of those chapters look interesting, you should just dump them all.
I'm curious what "A Warning to the Reader" is about.
"The Treasure of Wondrous Secrets" sounds interesting.
"To Obtain Love" is the one I'm most interested in.
What is a "Lanyard" by the way?
>>
File: IMG_8321.jpg (242KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8321.jpg
242KB, 980x735px
>>39549099
Hey, I don't do any of this stuff myself! I just like to collect and read about it.

>>39549149
This isn't a satanic or truly "magic" text though, as it doesn't involve incantations or summonings or anything like that. It's just an almanac of little natural and alchemical, but overall occult tricks and parcels of knowledge discovered and passed down. There are demonic and sinister texts and practices, but this isn't among them.

Which, of course is why I even considered getting it since I steer clear of any of the sinister types of works, involving invocations and summonings and stuff.

>>39549271
Well I'd like to make more than one thread about it, let people learn or just enjoy themselves bits at a time, rather than just blow it all in one thread. I think it's fun even if you don't believe in any of this stuff or consider doing any of it, it's just a neat little bit of human history and belief. If you really want to know it all, I'm sure you could just find a pdf of the whole book online.

However I'll go ahead and do one more of your choosing if you like. Also included here at the front of the book before anything else; the ever-important warning! Not the actual "warning to the reader" chapter though, more an important notice.
>>
It's weird how people think these almanacs about how to plant turnips with secret tips telling you which saint to pray to to cure warts and how to make a magic love potion are cryptic products of a secret society of child murderers or whatever

They're more like 1650s buzzfeed
>>
>>39549499
>It's weird how people think these almanacs about how to plant turnips with secret tips telling you which saint to pray to to cure warts and how to make a magic love potion are cryptic products of a secret society of child murderers or whatever
Literally no one has said that.
>They're more like 1650s buzzfeed
No reason not to try. I do put a little stock in these things though, because I know things like this can work. Wouldn't have been able to summon a succubus otherwise.
>>
>>39549567
It's nice that you have an imagination, sweetie.
>>
>>39547638
Free my nigga Bob!
>>
>>39549622
No need to get jealous, succubus are incredibly overrated. Like for all the trouble and shit you need to go through to make it happen, it's not worth it. You're better off just spending a few hundred dollars and fucking a hooker if you want to fuck so badly.
>>
>>39549499
Yes exactly, and that's what I like about them. It's not some satanic ritual about human sacrifice, it's most likely just a bunch of rumors, gossip, and stories made to try and explain strange things that happened. And these were on the lips and in the minds of people of the day, for which someone decided to compile and write them down.

You can choose to read and interpret this information however you please of course, you could believe it's all a bunch of nonsense or you could believe it's hidden truths and (as the book titles) marvelous secrets, but either way this wasn't the work of hooded evil worshippers or grand magus and high intellectual alchemists. It was the work of your everyday, common and average people. That's why it's the Petit Albert, the Little Albert. There's a Grand Albert as well which was the same style of secrets and hidden knowledge of scholars and academics, but this wasn't that. This was the occult and/or magic book of the peasants. An interesting bit of history in fact, that this book in particular was so widespread and common that even despite the questionable contents, it wasn't really considered heresy or blasphemous. More just like a little occult handbook that anyone might have, even a farmer, and would keep at home even on the same shelf next to their bible.
>>
>>39549805
I guess truly nothing is new under the Sun
>>
>>39547395
Drop that prosperous fishing knowledge on me, my man.
>>
If OP's still there, I'm genuinely curious how 18th century alchemists determined the purity of women.
>>
>>39549934
>>39549970
Between these two is there a consensus on what people would prefer? I'll do one more if people can decide, and then next time I do another thread like this (maybe in a day or two) I'll start out with the other.
>>
>>39549271
Oh and I should also note that another reason for not dumping them all is that there's so many. I only showed the first page of the table of contents but there's at least three more pages full of stuff.
>>
File: IMG_8368.jpg (234KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8368.jpg
234KB, 980x735px
>>39549934
Here's the fishing fortune, in two pages.
>>
>>39547264
Draw stick figures inside
>>
File: IMG_8369.jpg (206KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8369.jpg
206KB, 980x735px
>>39550253
And the second page. Of the chapters shown so far, the fishing fortune definitely is the longest with the most ways. One can probably imagine that either this book was popular with fishermen, or that fishermen have many sorts of secrets or tales to their successes.
>>
can you cast a spell to make my dick bigger
>>
File: IMG_8364.jpg (225KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8364.jpg
225KB, 980x735px
>>39550269
That would just devalue it. Likely by a lot.

>>39549970
And here's the method of telling if a girl is pure or corrupt! After looking it over, I decided I'd just show both of them. This one is also in two pages.
>>
File: IMG_8366.jpg (201KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8366.jpg
201KB, 980x735px
>>39550294
And part two, an alternate method.

>>39550286
I'm not sure if there's something in here like that but I can check.
>>
>>39550294
There's one for the piss fetishists lol
>>
was it passed down through family? did you buy it? what is the value of it?
>>
>>39550643
I bought it, the price was nearly $400. Quite a lot for sure but it's a very special edition, and it was my "one occult book for the year" purchase.
>>
>>39550643
It was probably bought on Amazon anon. It's not exactly a first edition
>>
>>39550776
Uh. What's so special about it?
>>
>>39550794
It's a limited edition print, and is bound in vellum and detailed in (actual) gold. Also it includes fold out tables for relevant planetary calendars/charts and relevant alchemical designs/symbols, things like that. Only 25 were made in total.

That may not seem worth the money but as an added bonus, it took a lot longer to finish being printed and bound and all, so the publisher included another (quite big) grimoire for free. It's normal value is $200+ so I almost got two different and finely printed occult books for the price of one.

>>39550778
Not amazon, but direct from the publisher.
>>
>>39550943
>included another (quite big) grimoire for free
and what grimiore is that?
>>
>>39550943
I mean okay but you realize the publisher is just a guy who downloaded it off Gutenberg right
For that money you could probably get an edition printed in 1850 or something
>>
>>39547264
you do realize the actual occult books were destroyed by the church and anyone who knew their contents was killed.
The modern books you see are all garbage.
You'd need something very very old.
The chances of you finding said book are really unlikely because they were either destroyed or in the hands of a private collector who won't dare to open that fucker because it's so brittle.
>>
is there something in there that could make me not have the tranny mental illness anymore
ill try almost anything to be able to just get over this problem so that i could be happy as a man
>>
>>39550964
The Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum

>>39551435
Maybe so but I can't read French. A large matter in the value of this edition was its English translation. And of course the condition and binding.

>>39551518
It depends on the books in question. Many were written anonymously or with fake names, and a lot of them use symbolism and allegory to hide their true nature. Many were destroyed and many deaths may have resulted, but many were also overlooked and the knowers (and authors) survived.

Obviously an actual original printing of centuries old is more valuable, both in terms of worth and also if you actually believe in this stuff. However not only would it fetch much, much higher prices and be very much rarer to find, but also like you said it would be in a delicate condition from age. With this copy I have the freedom to open it up whenever I like and thumb through the pages for fun.
>>
>>39551591
Unfortunately I think not. Not that there isn't something occult which might help with that, in fact I do believe there are ones which handle such matters or at least similar ones. However that isn't the subject of this particular book, as shown it's mostly stuff which common folk would benefit from like how to better take care of your chickens or how to protect your crops.
>>
>>39551635
>I do believe there are ones which handle such matters or at least similar ones
could you point me in the right direction to find those please?
>>
>>39551600
>The Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum
Fucking NICE.

>>39547264
What is that, a Peterson edition? Looks noice.

Enjoy my library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
>>39551683
Nah that's the brand spanking new Ouroboros printing.

Looks like they also dropped Demonologie and a couple others.

They're reliable cats, they publish a bit of the Cultus Sabbati materials.
>>
>>39551651
Well it seems this guy here >>39551683 has it all done out, better to ask him.

>>39551683
Yeah it is nice and a wonderful surprise from the publisher. It's not some paperback either, it's similarly leather bound and detailed in gold, with fold out charts and all. An amazing gift just because the first book took longer than expected to ship, the publisher definitely has my loyalty.

My only regret is there's one edition of a run they did, which is absolutely beautiful but I was too late to pick it up. Even more sore, I've seen ones of it on eBay and stuff but from like months or years ago, so I know they're out there but it continues to elude me, and whatever the case it will be secondhand.
>>
File: 1504166992305.jpg (114KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504166992305.jpg
114KB, 927x1200px
>>39551771
Word.

I'm gonna snatch me a copy of Chumbley's forthcoming Khazimos for a scan.

Someone REALLY needs to put Shams al Ma'arif into English.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.