[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>waiting for liquor store to open so i can drive there >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Robin Williams One Hour Photo.png (749KB, 952x519px) Image search: [Google]
Robin Williams One Hour Photo.png
749KB, 952x519px
>waiting for liquor store to open so i can drive there
>don't want to walk in as soon as it opens so I am now waiting another hour on top of that
>>
File: IMG_0720.png (130KB, 512x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0720.png
130KB, 512x494px
Will you buy me some? I'm only 19
>>
>hand the cashier exact change before he even totals because i know how much my handle of bottom shelf vodka costs down to the penny

$14.11 for 1.75L of gut rot what a deal
>>
>>39547036
looks like you're waiting another hour then

I like it when the story about someone being an idiot already includes their punishment for being an idiot.
>>
>>39548237
I like when idiots pretend they aren't idiots.
>>
OP here, i just chose a different store so they wouldnt recognise me lel, they have the same deal i wanted

cheers! time for music

what you all listening to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI2cAdOpIFY
>>
>tfw live in a state with government run liquor stores.
That means terrible hours and you can ONLY buy liquor at ABC stores. Fucking sucks.
>>
>>39548314
where in the world are you that the liquor store is opening right now? it's 8:30am on the US east coast. you couldn't be in europe, it's like 1:30am there.

so... austrailia? new zealand maybe?
>>
>>39548364
straya

>>39547896
go easy my main man
>>
>>39548389
i don't drink the stuff any more but when i did i'd fill 60 gallon trash bags with those empty plastic jugs. pick up a new one every other day.
>>
isnt 750ml of alcohol like 60$ in australia lol I heard its even more expensive than here in snowniggerland
>>
>>39548552
good to hear you calmed down a bit

>>39548572
it's out of control son, they brought in a new tax for it about 15 years ago which made everything basically double in price. Same with ciggies. You really have to look for the good deals, because if you just go for a standard case of decent beer you're looking at about $45 to 50 kangaroo tokens.
>>
>>39548720
> kangaroo tokens.
top fucking kek mate thanks for the chuckle

at least you guys are not cucked by a state monopoly on alcohol like us
>>
>>39548333
You live in Utah? I just got back from my three mile each way walk to the state liquor store. I got some nice vodka though.
>>
>>39547036
>day drinking

Yuck I feel so bad for people who don't smoke pot
>>
>>39548720
Can confirm bought back of Winnie reds 25s this mornin
$38 so now I'm gonna do a long drive to Cabramatta to get cheap imported ciggies
>>
>>39549195
Smoking is nice. Drinking AND smoking is the best. That said. If you had to pick only one. Drinking wins by far. If only from the fact that it's cheaper and more available.
>>
>>39549302
I'd rather grow than drink liquor all the time
>>
>>39547036
You have a problem.
WHAM!
>>
>>39549380
What, is the potsmoke opening your 3rd eye?
Is it making your 3rd eye bloodshot too?
>>
>>39548333
Iktf, North Carolina here. Archaic asswipes charge like 3x the value of the liquor and only take in state licenses, only take cash, don't take bigger than $20s, and there's literal armed sheriff deputies patrolling the store. It's disgusting.

Supposedly New Hampshire has ABC stores that are actually fucking cheap!
>>
>>39548333
oh god, I thought only Canada knew this feel and everyone in the US can buy liquor that's almost 50% cheaper from their corner convenience store at 2 or 3 in the morning

Our local government-run liquor stores (at least in S Ontario) are also filled with diversity hires that don't know where anything is, fuck up your change, correct your pronunciation to "SAH-KEE" when you're actually looking for "sa-kay" (japanese sake), ID you literally every single time, run charity scams, and are generally unpleasant and obnoxious. Not even joking, walked in one time and it was literally only 3 sassy fat black frazzle-haired landwhales running the store.
>>
File: 1493342706890.gif (769KB, 585x430px) Image search: [Google]
1493342706890.gif
769KB, 585x430px
>>39547036
How did you let life go so wrong that waiting 2 more hours to get drunk seems like a big deal? Are you happy OP?
>>
>>39550175
alcohol withdrawal can be a pretty big deal my dude
>>
>>39550175
>>39550263

The al/ck/ threads on /ck/ are more pathetic than anything I've seen on this board.
>>
>>39549579
NH here, our shit is cheap as fuck. The stores have lame hours though. They're only open til like 8.
>>
Not even an alcoholic but
>tfw no friend to drink with together and hang out and watch shit and talk and be comfy
>>
>>39549195
i love smoking pot but i hate how hungry i get

like my brains ability to be full shuts off and i can eat until my stomach hurts, and yet.. still hungry
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.