[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you currently angry/sad about? What are you currently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1504653008435.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1504653008435.png
21KB, 900x900px
What are you currently angry/sad about?
What are you currently happy about?
>>
>>39546986
Angry with my dad for not loving me
Happy that I'm enjoying vidya again
>>
>>39546986
sad i relapsed on meth 2 days ago
happy i relapsed on meth 2 days ago
>tfw u fail the street sign captcha god i am just the epitome of a dysfuntional human being
>>
>>39546986
Angry that I only have a 6 inch dick
Happy that I've got a promotion and a raise.
>>
Angry/sad with my body.
Happy that I finally accepted I hate my own company, and am working towards becoming more...loving(?) of myself
>>
Angry and sad watching the man who killed my friend talk about strangling her on the news.

Happy he will die in prison.
>>
File: 1488396928411.png (7KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1488396928411.png
7KB, 284x284px
>>39547909
wow that sounds awful this cigarette is for anons friend, may they rest in peace
>>
>>39546986
happy that I've finally accepted id be able to kill someone/a lot of people
>>
File: 1488508646611.jpg (129KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488508646611.jpg
129KB, 640x480px
>>39547976
wow thats a little rude theyre people too anon, you cant just mofuckin kill someone.
honestly sometimes i wish i didnt have a schizo diagnosis so i could get a gun and go out with a bang but i quickly realize the only thing that gets me out of my house is drugs and my therapist/psych
>>
>>39548069
no one seems like a person to me anymore, when i fantasize about shooting up some people up i feel really in control and unstoppable. Do you think i should seek help
>>
Sad about being alone, depressed and possibly suicidal
Happy about sweet sweet vidya
>>
>>39548198
yes i would reccomend that i had to seek help when i thought i was a bounty hunter from space and the voices in my head were my old crew mates. people have lots of different mental issues but yours seems like it requires the attention of a professional, i dont want to see you get hurt anon, you should seek help
>>
Angry/sad that my story on anonkun hasn't been getting the viewers I want.

Happy because I ate a good meal, fairly healthy.
>>
>>39546986
>What are you currently angry/sad about?
My shitty life that never seems to improve no matter what I do, constantly feeling like there's no escape in the current state of society.

>What are you currently happy about?
People taking my shitposting on here seriously.
>bipolaroids are so manipulative and untrustworthy!
Kek. Normies are the manipulative and untrustworthy ones. They burn me every single time without fail. Being a good guy means you're a sentimental dupe to them.

I would never intentionally hurt one myself out of malice because that would give them exactly what they want -- to be Jesus Christ. I'm far more creative than that.
>>
>>39548254
thanks for the advice, im starting to think im like a vessel that was born to ultimately destroy everything around me including myself, and that i want to go out in a kickass way and really make sure people remember me because no one seems to notice my existence and i want to make them notice. but yes maybe i should seek out professional help first because the mass homicide is becoming more frequent and cathartic
>>
>>39546986
>What are you currently angry/sad about?
Computer blue screened just as I found a fap partner on chat roulette.
>What are you currently happy about?
A youtube comment by me has gotten 5 likes and 4 replies in the past hour.
>>
>my entire life
>getting to watch new cartoons/anime and looking forward to some new vidiya
>>
>>39548380
>tfw watch bomb/nuke/other footage like that
>so long as no gore but implied death, gutbusting laughter
>look around and realize nobody really matters
>everyone is just a number
>people are just a bug on the windshield of the universe
>a couple of keys reduce the world to its base form simply by exploiting some atoms
why is this so cathartic
>>
>>39548359
Why commit mass homicide? You can be a much greater nuisance if you live for decades after your final rejection from society.

They'll forget about the homicide within a week.
>>
Meant:
>>39548485
for:
>>39548380

ORANGEAN
>>
>>39548483
i understand this feel
>>39548514
its not just about being remembered, its about actually wanting to control and destroy someones existence to prove to myself i physically exist and am above other people, i want to laugh at them as i kill them. Its a strange realization, and living on for decades wont help me
>>
>>39548611
>control and destroy someones existence to prove to myself i physically exist and am above other people

Prove you physically exist? Isn't that self-evident already?

I can't help you with the power fantasy shit. I don't think I'm better or worse than anybody else, personally. Although power dynamics are fun as a sort of LARPing.

I'm not sure what killing somebody else proves as far that goes though. An infant could kill you in the right situation. What does that mean? Nothing.
>>
>>39548847
i dont feel like i do, i dont see how it is self evident

and an infant wouldn't have the same kind of intention, i thought that much would be obvious
>>
>>39548999
Why wouldn't it be self-evident? What else would you feel that you are?

The intention seems irrelevant. Something powerful can kill you easily without even trying or even knowing that it's doing anything at all, like a giant whale capsizing your sailboat.
>>
Angry that my ex ghosted me even though we started connecting more

Happy that i at least have a new car
>>
>>39546986
sad?More like frustrated.
Happy about nothing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.