[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If my rights were taken away as a woman I'd never obey you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 22

You say I'd only be good for certain things? I'd refuse to do them. In fact I'd refuse to do anything. Either let me contribute in the way I want or I won't do a damn thing. You can't force me to do anything I don't want to. I'd just sit and let it all burn.
>>
>>39543029
>I'd just sit and let it all burn.
Isn't that what the average woman does anyway? Give or take a few selfies?
>>
>>39543029
That's why we're getting sexbots. They do want we want, and you can get a few cats at 50.
>>
>>39543063
Cats are better than you are. Funny you think it's empowering to spend time with sexbots but so horrible to spend time with cats.
>>
>>39543056
I'm just saying if my rights were taken away I'd do everything in my complete power to be absolutely useless to the society. Nobody can make me lift a finger and even if they do they can't guarantee I won't fuck it up
>>
File: 1497883747411.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497883747411.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
>>39543029
Wtf are you mad about? No one expects shit from anyone. No one forces you to do nothing
>>
>>39543151
And sexbots will be better than you are. Hell, my right hand is better than you.

>>39543170
Okay, so you get you lose your job, house, can't fuel up your car or buy anything? Gj.
>>
File: Witch_Burning.jpg (574KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
Witch_Burning.jpg
574KB, 1024x764px
>I'd just sit and let it all burn.
That can be arranged
>>
>>39543198
>>>39543170 (You)
How? There are other options than obeying you.
>>
>>39543170
Again, isn't that what most women are like regardless of whether or not they have rights and opportunities?
>>
>>39543224
and this is how I'd respond to that threat
>>
>>39543236
Such as? Daddy's money won't last forever.
>>
>>39543296
No I mean I wouldn't even do the female jobs or what that society would expect women to do. I wouldn't lift a finger if I were forced to obey you.
>>
>>39543301
By dressing up in a slutty Halloween costume?
>>
File: 1490124715974s.jpg (7KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490124715974s.jpg
7KB, 241x250px
>>39543301
Le empowered womxn vs Group of men with fire.
::thinking:: ::thinking:: ::thinking::
>>
>>39543029
You'd get beaten and killed, silly cunt. You are disposable. All we need you for is kids. Realistically, we could chain you to a wall in a dungeon and just inseminate you to keep the human race going. We don't do that because /moralfag/ but it could happen. Check your fucking white girl privelige.
>>
>>39543302
There's siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends, other people in my life.
And even if I go to jail I don't have to do anything and the state pays for me. I can get in solitary confinement and sleep it off.
>>
cool melian dialogue op
>>
>>39543328
>I wouldn't even do the female jobs or what that society would expect women to do.
Again, isn't that what most women are like now regardless?
>>
>>39543328
nice thought experiment. I'm sure you would have an iron will, that's why you hang out on r9k. idiot.
>>
>>39543347
A gun will kill someone with a torch

thinking, thinking
>>
its okay men are going their own way anyway.
>>
>>39543378
It's called passive resistance. Resistance by refusing to do anything someone says.
>>
>>39543151
>Fembot critiquing males for already doing what she dreams of doing
>>
>>39543410
Excuse me? I don't dream of taking away people's rights. It's what you dream of.
>>
>>39543439
You not making me a sandwhich is against my human rights
>>
>>39543387
>implying you know how to operate a gun
get back in the kitchen bitch
>>
god created eve to please adam.
>>
>>39543459
I've used regular guns since 8th grade. BB guns since grade 5.
>>
>>39543364
>i'm going to spend the rest of my life mooching off other people

They won't give you handouts forever. Also, if you can't sleep 24/7. so if you got arrested you wouldn't be dodging solitary at all, you'd be awake most of the time.
>>
>>39543459
Yes back to the kitchen where I cook myself a delicious cake and eat the whole thing. You get nothing :)
>>
>>39543170
So what you're saying is you'd act no different if we took your rights away.
>>
File: Extremely-Fat-Woman.jpg (64KB, 640x818px) Image search: [Google]
Extremely-Fat-Woman.jpg
64KB, 640x818px
>>39543514
"I'm a strong independent women who don't need no man"
>>
>>39543439
>Barring men from getting decent jobs
>Making fun of them for being losers, despite getting free passes at everything

Fuck off. At least let us enjoy being losers. As much as it can be enjoyed, anyway.
>>
I like it when women have jobs and lives that we can talk about, it's more fun and interesting that way
Please do things
>>
>>39543514
kys you larping faggot. there are no women on 4chan. either way, gtfo. <3
>>
Meh, I'd just do the dishes, sweep the floors, and make the damn dinner.
I don't see what the big problem is in the first place, menial tasks are fairly pleasant- a lot better than some soul-sucking wagie position.
>>
>>39543568
Yeah men are barred from decent jobs. Where do you live? LALA land?
>>
>>39543514
If your rights were taken away like you theorize then your man would just beat you up and eat the cake. You'd have no rights, therefore no one would give a shit.
>>
He's probably cranking off to this thread just thinking about if he was a woman.
>>
>>39543579
I bet you're a girl you just don't want us to know
Saucy
>>
>>39543599
The land where anyone that isn't a white male gets a leg up for every job above cart Boy.
>>
>>39543170
how is that different from now?
>>
>>39543595
It's not about the tasks themselves. It's about someone else taking away your freedom. I'm guessing you wouldn't pay the housewife a salary would you? This means she's not free to spend money on whatever she wants.

It's more about the principle. The same's true for corps too. If a company decided to microchip me I wouldn't do it. I can say no to absolutely anything and defy any order I want.
>>
>>39543609
The way it reads, possibly
>>
>>39543618
I have no way to prove I am not a girl. So yeah, you can have your assumptions.
>>
>>39543639
Wahhh sorry I'm not apologizing for my supposed privilege to someone who wants to take my rights away. Do I look like I feel guilt? Nope
>>
File: 1374370620988.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1374370620988.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
everyone thinks they have firm resolve until you break out the pliers and start cracking some fingernails
>>
>>39543606
No one would give a shit but they would if I was holding a gun in my hands. Their conscience wouldn't be what makes them give a shit. Their fear of me would.
>>
>>39543029
several hundred thousand years of human history say otherwise cunt
what'd you refuse to do, give birth? lmao
>>
>>39543029
just kill you and have someone else eagerly take the place
>>
>>39543678
Sorry you are a whiny idiot
>>
File: you.jpg (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
9KB, 239x211px
>>39543704
I mean, I already fear you.
>>
>>39543704
Absolute fantasy. Besides, shoot your man, then live the rest of your life in hiding mooching off your aunt or some shit? Enjoy your paranoid fantasy about women being enslaved, even though women will merely be phased out by artificial wombs and sexbots.
>>
>>39543029
This thread is kinda silly, why would you come to a place where you know no one will accept your ideas at worst, or utterly ignore at best?
Please dont answer, its a rethoric question
/thread
>>
>>39543651
I don't consider spending money to be the epitome of freedom.
The deal here is- you work: you get to eat up, drink up, sleep and reside somewhere safe. In a vacuum sans anybody else this would also be the case, you'd bust your hump to forage, hunt, build and maintain shelter. Society at large means people can automate and trade labor positions, minimizing effort put forth by all.
If some dude wants to fuck nightly and have me put out 3-5 hours of labor a day maintaining a household, preparing food, raising veggies, chickens, kids, or whatever, that's a good deal- it's better than how much I'd have to do to sustain myself through a labor position.
>>
>>39543784

There would probably be no need. A gun triggers fear so it would make someone back off.
>>
>>39543829
I do because it allows you to travel and work on your hobbies. It gives you other stuff to do and have fun.
>>
>>39543029

I know this is just a funny LARP thread, but I'm just gonna say this anyway in case somehow there is a woman/ girl out there who actually thinks it wouldn't be a fucking wrap if she didn't have her rights.

Everything you have could be taken away from you and you'd be powerless to stop it, your rights are protected and upheld by men. If, in some crazy scenario men collectively decided fuck it, you'd do nothing but submit. Even someone like Rhonda Rousey wouldn't be able to stop an average man.
>>
>>39543029
Lol this posts screams "DOMINATE ME". The more women bitch, the more they enjoy being controlled. Its a fact. Feminists all have huge rape/control fantasies where they are being utterly enslaved to cock
>>
>>39543905
I'd stop it personally happening to me by refusing to do anything and doing anything I was asked completely wrong.

Like if a corporation wanted me to train the employee that would replace me and throw me out in the garbage, I'd teach the employee all wrong and leave damage along way way.
>>
>>39543847
Okay he backs off. And then reports a crazy lady with a gun. You now face an armed response from the police, who have equal or more skill with a gun than you do.
>>
>>39543639
You have no idea what you're talking about
White men are still the most desirable and trusted workers
It's up to the individual doing the hiring, and they can still be racist
>>
>>39543986
Too bad police would go easier on a woman than a man.
>>
>>39543956
You'd be beaten and raped and then if you refused to find a husband to submit to you'd be left to starve to death. No one would hire you even if you decided this "refusing to do anything" shtick, and you wouldn't have a welfare state, so you'd just starve to death.
>>
>>39544028
Starve to death? I'd steal or mooch off other people.

Beaten or raped? I'd shoot them. There would be no reason to follow the law in a society I had no future.

Get caught? The state takes care of me behind bars.
>>
Oh and I could marry what you call a "white knight" or one of the secret male feminists. Loophole solved.
>>
>>39544052
The only possible way this could happen is if Islam became a thing in your country. So you wouldn't be taken care of behind bars, you'd buried up to your neck and stoned to death. No gun, either.
>>
>>39544087
This is literally the only even remotely realistic thing you've posted about your hypothetical scenario, however those present male-feminists would be the first to succumb to DV once they realized they can get away with it
>>
this bitch check her privlege
>>
File: Tsundere_yuno.jpg (31KB, 398x320px) Image search: [Google]
Tsundere_yuno.jpg
31KB, 398x320px
>>39544149
Not with a crazy woman in the house. He wouldn't want me to traumatize the poor sons psychologically would he?
>>
If I married someone who domestically abused me, I'd make sure to find a way to make his own children see him as a monster. I'd fight back too. My children would defend me because they'd see their dad as a beast.
>>
>>39543375
This (((woman))) is stupid but you are too. Most women work and pay taxes anon and the ones who don't are raising children. you can't say "hurr most women don't do shit", it's not true.
>>
>>39544052
lmao
part of me hopes this mad fantastical world where women have no human rights that you've dreamed up actually becomes reality just so all the smug cunts like yourself who are in denial of how powerless and dependant they really are would get a harsh reality check.

Seriously, the only reason you have anything in this world is male self restraint or the threat of other males. You know this of course, as shown by >>39544087, when push comes to shove a man is who you turn to, not yourself
>>
>>39543170
We'll throw you in camps then
>>
My point is I say no to slavery. I'd say no to working long hours for little pay in China's factories too. I'd say no to microchipping. I can say no to almost anything.
>>
>>39543410
>he thinks there aren't a plethora of women living with their cats right now
>he thinks sexbots nowadays are good/even close to the level of companionship as a cat
>he thinks men thrive without women
aye aye
>>
>>39544230
If men really want to act this way doesn't it prove much of radical feminism correct?

And again, you aren't powerless with a weapon. sure you may be dependent but not powerless because you can always scare someone.
>>
>>39543560
You say that as if it's a meme but it's actually true. What a shocker huh.
>>
Women never made anything alone at all,never invented anything alone (at least not without the major help of men). Face it.
>>
>>39544255
Alright? The only people anywhere near you who are advocating for slavery are muslims, so you should probably be shitting on them instead of creating a strawman white male to oppress you.
>>
>>39544271

Yes exactly

>he thinks that he's as close a companion as a cat would be
>>
>>39543595
Well, personally i have a job i enjoy so i'd much rather do that (FOR MONEY) instead of working for free doing extremely boring stuff (except cooking, that's fun). Getting me a househusband in the future.
>>
>>39544296
>never invented anything in his life
>thinks he's better than even a female scientist
>>
>>39544292
Men could do whatever they want with women however violent and yet choose not to, so clearly they don't want to. I don't even want to, although you are fucking annoying.

Lmaoing at the idea that you'd even be able to access a weapon btw
>>
>>39544316
I'd rather win the lottery, have fun on my hobbies, and travel the world.
>>
>>39544294
So you're admitting that you're hamplanet?
>>
>>39543029
>I'd refuse to do them
I think you missed the point
you'd be a slave
no one would care what you think
>>
>>39544339
What have you invented???

Where did I say that I am better than a female scientist?

Do you think you are better than a one?

Do you think there are more female scientists than male scientists?
>>
File: 1503291006567.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503291006567.png
1MB, 1024x768px
We will use you as the wet womb you are then
>>
File: 1504610156033.jpg (55KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504610156033.jpg
55KB, 360x360px
>>39544228
>most women work and pay taxes
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>39544444
quints of truth bless us today
>>
>>39544271
>he thinks sexbots are even close to the level of companionship provided by a cat
What a tough problem. We might need to consult the planet's top experts on this one...

I've got it. Get a sexbot and a dog. There we have it, the perfect replacement for women.
>>
File: 1485002936807.jpg (160KB, 790x794px) Image search: [Google]
1485002936807.jpg
160KB, 790x794px
>went to the beach today
>went through a pretty rich area with beachfront houses
>every 2 houses or so theres a middle aged roastie watering their garden or talking to other smug housewives
>they know they won life without having to do anything but leech off their husbands

Fuck these whores
>>
>>39543029
I don't want to take away all your rights, just your right to vote, and others so you're left with about the amount of rights as a child is. We can't beat you and shit but we aren't required to hire you or pay you the same as a man, because you aren't as hard a worker or as reliable. You can't vote yourself more of men's money and grow the ever increasing welfare state. You'd be left with an amount of rights that would be equal to your amount of responsibilities.
>>
>>39544466
wow these digits of mine made my day
>>
>>39544466
nice dubs also

origblox
>>
File: 1503422526724.jpg (771KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1503422526724.jpg
771KB, 2000x2000px
>>39544228
>Most women work and pay taxes anon
What is fiscal impact
>>
>>39544537
So even if a female was just as competent as a man she wouldn't deserve the same pay? Are you aware that you're creating a system where many women will have to work themselves to death in retirement?

If I'm left with the same rights as a child what's the point of me being responsible? Nothing. Why not just let it all crash down?

If I can't change things through voting I will through protesting. I will protest the lower wages and others will join me.
>>
>>39543029
Men as an organism can force women as an organism to do anything they want, and men as individuals can force women as individuals to do anything they want. You have legal and physical protection against savagery and force because men elect to protect you from other men. You have legal rights and can participate in the system because men built that system and elected among themselves to allow you to participate. Even men only have the right to make their own choices because other men elected to grant them that and safeguard against it being lost.
Your inclusion in this entire system is a relatively new social experiment, and it is arrogant as hell of you to assume that it would burn to the ground without your participation. Women cannot simply step into men's roles overnight and do just as well, and it is beyond conceited to assume otherwise. We built this shit on our own, and we can run it on our own. In fact, maybe wages would go up if we did so.
What we can't do is keep the lifeblood of that civilization from evaporating into apocalyptic fire. That lifeblood is family, particularly women, and mothers specifically, in their "traditional" role. They're the fucking cornerstone of social order, and you dumbasses have actually managed to let yourself be PSYOP'd out of being that.
And you know what? That urge to gobble up Chad cock exists precisely because you have this purpose encoded into every cell in your body. Your body is trying to reproduce and you're like, "Nah, fuck that." If your body successfully managed to get pregnant, your brain would shift priorities in a fucking instant, but you drug yourself so that you can keep living your lifestyle and pretending that you don't want babies on some intrinsic level. Nothing like liberating yourself from your most basic instinct through doublethink and medicine, right?
>>
>>39544430
No one would care but they would be scared when I acted psychotic to get my way.
>>
>>39544449
If I lived in a fuck-cow society I'd probably try to endear myself to a single man in the hopes that I'd become a piece of private rather than public property.
>>
>>39544711
PFTAHHAHA, good luck scaring people with a few angry stares. If you piss a dude off, he beats you. Beat him back and it's a stoning for you. What now?
>>
>>39544693
The reason I'm liberated is I care about what I feel over what society feels. You can have kids and still have rights.

Wages would go up? Wages would go up for MALES. If only males benefit then I don't care how high the pay is. I don't care about the social order. I care about FREEDOM. If the whole country decides to think that way one day I'll just be a traitor to society then.
>>
>>39544762
Gun, knives, makeshift weapons. I don't know what do you think?

Also if someone beat me everyday and abused me everyday I could poison the food. After all I'd spend plenty of time in the kitchen :D
>>
>>39544024
Not if women didn't have any rights anon
>>
And all of you are a bunch of fake outcasts really. If you were an actual outcast you wouldn't be so gung ho about this "society is the only thing that matters" idea. It means you've never faced real alienation and you're just a bunch of whiners.

>WAHHHHH women are going to college WAHHH it's so evil towards the menz

>Women would be happier being enslaved. It's totally fair.
>>
>>39544815
True. If women didn't have any rights,police (and pretty much everyone,probably) would treat them like talking cows.
>>
>>39543029
>You can't force me to do anything

I'm sure this same ideology worked well for Women before you had rights. Oh wait, it didn't because you're weak and if you refused to fulfill the role of your gender (take dick) you were forced to do so.

Of course, these are different times so that ideology actually does work extremely well. You can just coast through life putting in minimal effort and still experience all of it's joys and luxuries.
>>
>>39544679
A female will get paid as much as a man if they are as competent, though you vastly overestimate how many women are capable of that. The system we have right now is unfair TOWARDS MEN.

If quotas didn't exist, there would be vastly fewer females in high paying positions. A female can work as a barista or cashier just fine because they are low skill jobs so would probably be paid around the same as a man, though not quite because they are less reliable, less flexible, less intelligent, etc. This would vary from individual to individual though so it's possible for the upper tier women to get more money than the lower tier men.

Because you are incapable of being as responsible as a man. You aren't holding society up so it wouldn't crash down. You can be as lazy as you want, I don't care. Without women voting there would be no such thing as a welfare state so you would starve, find a man, find a job, or steal and get sent to prison. If we end up having too many in prison that it is causing societal collapse we would shoot you or put you to some sort of economical use, maybe prostitution, idk. There is literally nothing you can do to protest the system that we can't work around if we just don't put up with your shit. Meanwhile you need men to uphold civilization.

Do you really think you can take an armed revolution against men? Don't make me laugh. None of this is likely to happen but if it did you would be powerless. The only thing keeping you from being powerless is other men.
>>
>>39544392
lel no, the picture doesn't apply but the rest.
>>
>>39543029
If womens rights were taken away you'd be beaten and abused everyday at every opportunity until you became obedient, its only through the mercy of white men that you have any rights at all.
>>
>>39544861
>If women didn't have any rights,police (and pretty much everyone,probably) would treat them like talking cows.
They'd more likely treat them like children in empathetic societies, that's how it used to be.
>>
>>39544505
yeah. you say that as some kind of "gotcha". women already came up with this solution years ago except they used eachother and vibrators for sex-replacement, and cats for companionship-replacement! Genuis, huh?
>>
>>39544804
NIGGER, THINK.

You wouldn't be allowed to leave the house. No one would sell anything to a woman, let alone one accompanied by a man (that's if you manage to make it halfway to the store without getting caught). And also, if you could just fight back with knives and makeshift weapons (in an islamic society you'd be allowed nowhere near a gun, not even sure if civillians can own one) then how come all those enslaved women in the Middle East don't just fight back with those things? If it were possible, they'd have done it already.
>>
>>39544968
If I'm treated like a child why should I cook clean or be responsible? No point.
>>
>>39544982
And we have waifus for gf replacement, onaholes for sex replacement, and dogs for companionship. Don't act like you've got it all figured out.
>>
>>39543029
You have it all figured out why don't you go to the middle east and teach your ways to the oppressed Muslim women, why you could probably liberate them in a week.
>>
>>39545045
because if you don't, you will die
>>
>>39545045
Are you just going to starve to death?
>>
>>39545047
Yes good on you! Why are you even trying to one up me on this, we both completely agree that the genders don't want anything to do with eachother anymore.
>>
>>39545045
>why should I cook clean or be responsible?
because those are the right things to do and they need to be done, you dumb bitch.
>>
>>39544982
For a second I thought you replied to the wrong post, then I realized you're retarded. Women need men to survive. Men don't need women.

The day of the Toasted Roast is coming.
>>
>>39545006
https://books.google.com/books?id=UORADgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=The+Emergence+of+Feminism+in+India,+1850-1920&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjOsY6qhI_WAhWJ44MKHauZAroQ6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q=poison&f=false

Read
>>
>>39545082
I don't care if they need to be done though. If I won't get adult rights I'm having no responsibilities. I'll just sleep and eat as a means of resisting.
>>
>>39545069
Yes in a public place. I'd go on a hunger strike.
>>
>>39545063
Die how? Explain to me
>>
>>39545060
Individually some women without rights did poison their husbands. They killed off their husbands when they had enough and were pushed through such desperation.
>>
>>39544773
The amount that you care would amount to nothing if it didn't have actual, physical force and a social order backing it up. You can make choices as an individual person precisely because you're under the protection of people as an organism. Your options would be more limited and you'd be under the threat of coercion and desperation without that framework. And you are "liberated" to do as you choose because we chose to give you your liberation, since it was and is always ours to give or withhold at the end of the day. Societies where men actually want to treat women like cattle universally result in women being treated like cattle, regardless of what the fuck they want.
It's obvious that the men here have NO intention of taking away your rights as an individual, otherwise you wouldn't have any fucking rights. You can choose to do what you wish with your life because that freedom was secured by the people before you, and the people after you aren't going to have that freedom if you don't defend that security. It's cool and edgy to be a "traitor to society," but at some point you realize that it's not cool not to care about things and that shit like your family and your name and society actually matter.
Do what you want with your life. But shit's not half as straightforward as you make it out to be. Savages can only be held at bay by savagery. Individualism can only exist because of society upholding individuals. Being true to yourself and happy actually involves a lot of surrender.

>you can still be a mom
Not without money you can't. It's just that we pool men's money and divvy it out among you guys as a sex instead of it getting to you as individuals through your husbands.
>maybe I'd be a single mom AND work
Yeah, that's great shit. Good luck. Maybe you'd have extended family to help you if they hadn't subverted that, too.
>>
>>39545117
That was in the twenties. 1. India is not an Islamic nation, they're not as hard on women as in Islamic nations. 2. That was in the 1920's. Bring me one recent example of a woman in a place like Saudi Arabia that managed to successfully poison or otherwise kill her husband. And even if you find one, try to find one where she wasn't brutally murdered afterwards.
>>
>>39545142
>>39545166
So basically "WAAAAAAA! MEN FIX THIS"
What's the plan if no one gives a shit you are starving (i know they won't because most men are beta simps)? Because there's no way to take your rights back by force.
>>
>>39545261
http://hosbeg.com/child-bride-kills-husband-rat-poison/
>>
>>39543029
Why even bother coming to this cesspool?
You realize this is the only board with "stupid threads" where people complain about how they have low mental function. No reason to even come here. They know they're stupid and by default their views aren't well thought out.

have a good day femanon. Don't even bother coming here to post. Can't convince retards.

t.normie
>>
>>39545311
I might not get to you but I'd get to your children. I'd be a traitor to your society and make the children see what monsters their fathers are. I'd also convince some other women they had nothing to lose by following me.
>>
>>39545142
Being a lazy neet is sad for men. It's even worse for women.
>>
>>39545399
>Since the prosecution in this case is fighting for the death penalty, it is likely that the 14-year-old could face the death penalty in the event that she is convicted of the death of her husband and the three others.

So you kill a few people, and get the death sentence while this oppressive society you fantasize about continues on regardless.
>>
File: 1498864970627.png (794KB, 1384x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1498864970627.png
794KB, 1384x1496px
Is this like the beta uprising fantasy but for women?
lol this is fucking pathetic
>>
>>39543170
Why should you get rights without the same responsibilities men do?

Also, please: do nothing and enjoy dying in the streets.
>>
>>39545462
It's called dignity and never allowing others to break your free spirit as a human being
>>
>>39545457
Resisting slavery is never sad
>>
>>39545422
yeah, yeah. You wanna die a noble death. I get it. I doubt you would have the willpower to literally starve to death, but even if you did, the majority of women don't find death a suitable alternative to living a stay-at-home mom life.

The social fabric would have to change quite a bit so it's kind of hard to picture how society would have to change to necessitate removing women's rights without the collapse of our society and the building of a new one. The new society would have to be a patriarchy by default and if it wasn't it would be taken over by one. If you decided to live in a society that started without your rights and you starved yourself to death and gave women rights you would literally cause the death of that society. Only patriarchies are lead to a functional society and I could list the reasons if you want.
>>
>>39545580
Living like an animal is
>>
>>39545552
Maybe so. If you truly don't want a society where women are treated as slaves, you should probably protest against Islamic interests in your country.
>>
>>39543029
Shut up fucking roastie. You'll marry me and have kids and take care of them and learn to cook. You have no rights anymore. You will submit.
>>
File: face-hit-gun-recoil.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
face-hit-gun-recoil.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>39543487
>BB guns since grade 5
Just mentioning this tells me you've never fired a gun in your life.
>>
>>39545603
And why should I care if the society is "functional" if all the benefits go to men? If my lot in life is to be beaten, abused, and raped and have to submit to the same men who do this? If half the civilization lives a tortured life it isn't functional.
>>
>>39545633
Not really. It's living in accordance to your own self interests. Same as I wouldn't spend all days in the Chinese factories working for almost nothing.
>>
>>39545664
Stop kidding yourself, even in a hard patriarchy the women are still better off than men. You should be lucky to not get killed off for being so expendable. Being lucky to serve a man will be the least of your worries.

Shut up hole and go away
>>
>>39545664
There are hard patriarchies and soft patriarchies. Islam is a hard patriarchy, 1850s america is a soft patriarchy. Men provide money, women provide pussy, and eventually baby. I don't know why you think the benefits only go to men
>>
What parallel universe are you from that your rights are "taken away" in the current year in a western country as a hole-haver?
>>
File: 1497890528365.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1497890528365.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
>>39545664
>If my lot in life is to be beaten, abused, and raped and have to submit to the same men who do this?
What fucking kooky fantasy world are women living in where they think every single man in existence beats and rapes women every minute of their free time as a hobby?
Hurry up and get over your shitty dad or your crappy boyfriend who made you feel sad and stop latching onto these nonexistent boogeymen to explain all your hatred.
>>
>>39545708
How is it better in a hard patriarchy when they get acid attacks and honor killings? Explain. And many men today are too angry and far gone not to be a threat like that. They'd take pleasure in things like rape and wife beatings.
>>
>>39545664
>free food, housing, luxuries, and affection for life
>"a tortured life"
Women are so groutesquely spoiled, it's a wonder more don't kill themselves when they can't pull Chad
>>
>>39545045
>If I'm treated like a child why should I cook clean or be responsible?
Because doing those things is the standard for not being a child, you autistic ass mouth breather.
>>
>>39545800
Don't step out of line and you won't get acid in your face, it's that simple
>>
File: 1499997530729.jpg (98KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499997530729.jpg
98KB, 500x400px
>>39543301
as if you'd have the guts to actually shoot a man.
>>
>>39543029
Watch this movie.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swept_Away_(2002_film)
It is an example of how force makes a woman submissive. Like the wife beaters wife syndrome.
>>
>>39543029
It's ok. I'll just beat you until you obey.
>>
>>39545969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3LVthzm88g
counterexample
>>
If you feel so strongly of women's rights, perhaps go to an islamic nation and starve yourself in protest to change their society. Oh wait you know that won't work because you'd just be killed and no one, not the children nor the other women, will think twice about you. If you just think logically you will see how powerless you are and that men only allow you rights because we are compassionate and didn't know any better.
>>
>>39545762
/thread.

Pic also related.
>>
>>39545948
I would if faced with death by fire
>>
>>39546033
Logically if such a society were my own I'd have nothing to lose by doing that. I value my freedom more than my life and I don't trust a bunch of angry men.
>>
>>39545986
That doesn't make me listen to anyone. It only makes me think of you as an asshole and make me think that I'm right.

I only listen if someone actually gives me something I want in return whether tangible or intangible.
>>
So if you want women to be housewives, give them cash to do it. Cash as in cash they can freely spend whichever way they want.
>>
File: x doubt.jpg (61KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
x doubt.jpg
61KB, 600x694px
>>39546105
Words are cheap.

It is in your self interest to live in a soft patriarchy because it ensures easy times for your entire life, with a life pretty much as free as a man, minus the ability to vote. Capitalism will ensure you are paid fairly for your labor.

Meanwhile in a feminist society, the collapse can happen at any time, and is guaranteed over a long enough time span, because fertility rate drops with female choice. Might change once the artificial womb is created but single parent families don't tend to turn out well so there is no guarantee that will be a game changer.
>>39545409
also:
>t.beta simp
ftfy
>>
>>39546311
What the fuck are you talking about? A feminist society like now is perfect for women. They get to go out wherever they want and fuck any man they find interesting. They can easily ignore and shame all ugly males and betas, turn them into the enemies even. And at the end of the day they can go apply to almost any job and get preferential treatment for being a women. Women are now making more money than men. You can spend your life studying and some girl who partied through college, fucked every Chad around, had wild nights and more, and at the end of the day they come out better than most males who worked hard.
>>
>>39546389
>Feminist society like now
That's the problem, it's not going to last and unless the artificial womb comes around or we are living in an automated communist utopia, economic collapse will happen. I realize it's hard for a woman to see past the now, but it's in her best interest because we'll be venezuela 2.0 if we don't go back.

If you were talking about the capitalism thing, I'm talking about unregulated (besides safety issues) capitalism. Without quotas she would be paid what she earns
>>
File: 17 - 1.jpg (80KB, 530x419px) Image search: [Google]
17 - 1.jpg
80KB, 530x419px
>>39543301
>>39543332
Absolutely Rekt.

>>39543387
>>39546079
Take the strong independent wymyn talk to tumblr. You're done here.
>>
File: 1491967854769.gif (447KB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
1491967854769.gif
447KB, 245x175px
>>39543029
>Either let me contribute in the way I want
I really hope this is bait because the way that it's worded implies she's literally a lazy roastie
>>
File: photo.jpg (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
58KB, 900x900px
>>39543029

>Have no rights
>Don't want to obey anymore

deported to Mongolia you go then my dear
>>
The woman who made this thread is
reddit.com/u/questioningwoman

She needs to fuck off already.
>>
Are you the same cunt who started a similar thread 11 hours ago. God you're retarded as fuck
>>
>>39547590
why do you originally think this?
>>
>>39547590
Lookin through her post history it seems like she thinks she's such a rebel and one of the few sane people alive. She's delusional.
>>
>>39547793
Posted in the schizoid and schizotypal subreddits. Literally mentally ill and thinks her opinion should matter. Stick to reddit roastie
>>
We could just kill you
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.