[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweet Sixteenth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1502593554447.jpg (51KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502593554447.jpg
51KB, 515x600px
How did my fellow robots spend their sweet 16th?

I'll start and set the bar

>wake up
>parents casually say happy birthday before going to work and give some cheapo cards
>go to upper school and have to take a religious studies, English and geography mock test.
>one of my 5 friends remember's and casually drops it
>come home and get a cake and a tenner
>cry myself to sleep
>>
Fuck I think I know who you are. I'm so sorry man
>>
>>39542465
Jesus Christ I don't remember that shit I'm 32 years old.

I guess I probably spent it being worried about the post 9/11 political climate. I mean just barely post 9/11 like the dust had barely settled on ground zero.
>>
>>39542559
throw a name at me no way

>>39542613
shit man that's such an interesting time to be alive. it was a world changing time to endure. what we're you afraid of compred to what actually happened
>>
lol you know only girls are supposed to celebrate "sweet sixteen," right? you're family thinks you're a fag.
>>
>>39542465
>sweet sixteen
>male
it's a female thing, i've never heard of a straight boy having a "sweet sixteen"
>>
Are you for real man? You must be a very special kind of snowflake
>>
>>39543090
Well I'm not American so I just looked at it through this weird detached outlook. I guess at most I was worried that America would go to war with the rest of the world and we'd get pulled into it one way or another.

Instead we got this gay proxy war where American bombed Afghanistan, and then Iraq, and then Michael Moore made a bunch of shitty movies, and then ISIS was created because of that.
>>
>>39542465
At my grandparents' house. My mother was in a mental hospital on an involuntary 72 hour hold a suicide attempt on m 16th birthday.
>>
Nothing special, family members said happy birthday and gave me some money. We also had cake.
>>
File: 1503153978936.jpg (79KB, 960x927px)
1503153978936.jpg
79KB, 960x927px
My mom said happy birthday to me when I was eating breakfast, I then proceeded throughout the rest of my day as if it weren't my birthday and it was fine

Stopped celebrating my birthday when I was like 9 so I don't really care
>>
>>39543359
>>39543416
>>39543469
sorry lads Im a bit slow I thought it was a catch all term

>>39543485
what country are you from anon?

>>39543486
christ that sounds so horrible. hope you're doing okay now anon. did she get better?

>>39543543
>>39543520
I know these feels all too well friendos
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.