[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are men who prefer asses over tits secretly gay?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: hotgirl.webm (186KB, 176x280px) Image search: [Google]
hotgirl.webm
186KB, 176x280px
Are men who prefer asses over tits secretly gay?
>>
>>39541755
Not necessarily OP.

But they are surely easier to fool by traps and trans trenders alike.
>>
That guys ass is pretty shit
His tits are hotter desu
>>
>>39541755
The only reason men like ass is because it's a sign of fertility.

The only reason men like boobs is because they look like an ass but don't have a hole that shit comes from.
>>
File: 1501268428661s.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1501268428661s.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
>tfw she turned around
>>
>>39541755
The majority of men can tell the difference between man ass and woman ass because of the fat so no.
>>
>>39541818
"""""she"""""

orororignallllloooo
>>
>>39541755
I'd have my first gay experience with this one.
>>
>>39541755
Male and female asses are very different so your argument falls apart there.
>>
>>39541755
gonna need to see more of that hot feminine ass
>>
>>39541755
No, they're niggers
>>
>not liking both tits and asses
I don't get it
>>
File: 1504371141368.jpg (9KB, 206x212px) Image search: [Google]
1504371141368.jpg
9KB, 206x212px
how do they differ in any way? they are both the same on men and women, besides size and shape. try harder, worthless faggot.
>>
File: 20170829_130345.jpg (1MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
20170829_130345.jpg
1MB, 1936x1936px
>>39541834
>>39541980
>>39543911
>implying there's a shape difference

You guys are so afraid of being gay lol.
>>
Can't tell yet post more
>>
>>39543981
Women's hips are wider and they have more fat on their asses. The only way men have as much fat on his ass as a woman does hers is if he's actually fat.
>>
>>39541755
>rused, once again
>>
>>39544022
>i have no idea what hormone replacement therapy does

You are an actual retard.
>>
>>39541755
Jokes on you I like feet
>>
>>39544070
Hormone therapy don't change bone structure.
>>
>>39544233
>fat deposits
>hormones dont change bone structure

A) hormones redistribute fat
B) yes they actually do
>>
>>39541755
Straight:
>sticking your penis into vagina of person with two X chromosomes
>sticking your penis into tomboy vagina with two X chronosomes
>sticking your penis into vagina of person with two X chromosomes covered by men's clothes
>sticking your penis into vagina of jacked, athletic girl with two X chromosomes
>sticking your penis into vagina of flat or boychested girl with two X chromosomes
>sticking your penis into vagina of girl with two X chromosomes and short hair
>sticking your penis into mouth, hands, butt, cleavage, etc. of any of the above categories of girl with vagina and two X chromosomes
>performing virtually any sex act with any kind of girl with vagina and two X chromosomes, regardless of whatever masculine traits they have

Gay:
>penises, even feminine ones
>"boipussy"
>fucking the surgically-inverted cock of a person with a Y chromosome
>traps
>fucking waifish dudes who supposedly look like girls
>performing virtually any sex act with dudes, regardless of whatever feminine traits they have
It's that fucking simple. If it's dude-on-girl, any kind of girl with girl DNA, it's straight. If there's some genderbendy fuckery or it's guy on guy, any kind of guy, it's gay.
>>
>>39544070
If a man is taking HRT then that means there's a clear difference between a man's ass and a woman's ass. If a man's ass and a woman's ass were exactly the same, he wouldn't need HRT.
>>
>>39544361
So when they take hrt long enough then their ass will be... (like a woman's ass)

Moron
>>
>>39544459
If a man needs hormone therapy to have a woman's ass then that means a man's ass and a woman's ass aren't the same. Hormones can make you grow breasts too. So are men's and women's chests the same?
>>
File: ebony goddess.webm (1MB, 480x852px) Image search: [Google]
ebony goddess.webm
1MB, 480x852px
>>39541755
>White women

how can they even compete?
>>
>>39544306
That is only altered if hormones are taken before pelvis ossification. You would have to take them at a young age in order to alter your hip structure. This also applies to shoulder width.

Fat redistribution is very gradual and often unsatisfactory, with several people opting for cosmetic surgery to create a more curvaceous figure.

Breast development will most likely result in a smaller size compared to one's closest female family members.

And let's not forget the myriad of potential long-term side effects and psychological changes that can bring depression. Just look at all the hons.

But hey, you know all of this already, you're from /lgbt/ right? :^)))))))
>>
>>39544329
If the guy has been performing virtual acts with traps even if there fake,which alot of traps are,even pretended to be fucked by futas,and fuck other femboys,that count's as gay as well correct?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.