[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Beat up my dad while he tries to defend mother from my autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 011.jpg (25KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
25KB, 515x600px
>Beat up my dad while he tries to defend mother from my autistic rage
>Get kicked out and told to never return
>Two days later my parents call me and tell me to return home
>Father speaks to me while drunk and says that I'm the only one who he really loves
>Says he knows that I'm fighting with demons and have depression and want to be by my side in that
>TFW barely feel anything during this exchange
I have hit the new low guys. There is no more humanity left in this fucking shell. Should I end it already?
>>
Fuck man sounds like you need to smoke weed and jerk off....
>>
You are a douchebag just don't be yourself.
>>
Next time you see your dad, hug him.

Afterwards, try to initiate conversation and talk about the things that bother you, and let it flow...
>>
Wtf is wrong with you dog why'd you attack your mom?
>>
You need to apologize to your father and mother sincerely, and go see a therapist. Don't throw away the relationship you have with your parents. Reconcile what you did with them, and seek help immediately.
>>
>>39541070
Are you actually diagnosed autistic or just a failure at life? If the former, get help, if the latter just try harder.
>>
>>39541216
I have a deep rooted hatred towards her. I know that she doesn't love my father, also she's very superficial and judgmental towards others.
When I was growing up she used to beat me, but it's not even remotely as hurtful as her pointing to some poor construction workers and telling me if I don't pull myself I'm gonna become as much of a piece of filth as they are now. I never forgot that resentful fucking voice and glance she gave to some working lads. I grew up and finished university very easily, started working at good job etc. but it was never enough for that cunt. My father, on the other hand, was the exact copy of myself emotionally. He never judged a person by material well being and mother disliked him for it.
>>
>>39541070
Don't fade away
>>
>>39542270
That is rough, you should apologise with your father though, have you tried to get your own place?
>>
File: 1503075463648.png (230KB, 511x456px) Image search: [Google]
1503075463648.png
230KB, 511x456px
Exact thing happened to me a few days ago, but it was my brother who beat up my father who was trying to protect me from his spazz attack. My mom is a pathetic sympathizer who forbids us from calling the police just because he came out of her vagina and women are programmed to protect their babies, no matter how fucked up they are. She makes ME out to be the asshole when I threaten to get the authorities involved.

This fucker is going to kill me one day and it'll be all her fault because she stupidly believed out disfunctional family could simply "work things out."

Also fuck you OP for inciting fear into your Stockholm Syndrome ridden parents. It's not fun having to sleep with one eye open you faggot. Sort your shit out and stop letting your self induced modern day mental illness control you.
>>
File: 1497991655976.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497991655976.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>39542270
wow i can see why you attacked her now. kinda similiar to how my dad is he's a real cunt that i could see myself gettin physical with. my moms awesome though
>>
>>39543809
I'm not trying to justify what I did, however it only happened once in my whole life. I don't have spazz attacks or any actual mental illness as far as I know, but I do become more and more apathetic.
Also to everyone saying that I should go to therapist, do you think it will do any good if I self-reflect all the time anyways?
>>
File: 1502008677877.jpg (56KB, 500x515px) Image search: [Google]
1502008677877.jpg
56KB, 500x515px
>>39544349
Once the apathy kicks in there's no turning back.

t. apathetic robot who's had multiple therapy sessions
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.