[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Apps Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Anybody here has some good failure stories on these apps?

>Be me, young, decent looking, independent man
>Get less matches than trigglypuff
>99% of my matches are the ones I liked by mistake. Most of them are ugliest than jabbah the fucking hut
>Realize the 1% left must have liked me by mistake
>Never have an interesting conversation, never end up having a date.

inb4 "muh go out in bars and meet ladies there" - Fuck off you cunt, if I could do that I would never have tried these apps.
>>
>>39540807

Why do women think they're hilarious?
They never made me howl with laughter. Maybe chuckle. But only a dude can crack a joke that'll kill you, Chrysippus-style.
>>
Tinder isn't a dating app, it's a hookup app. If you want dating try something where descriptions are longer than 1 line, if there's even one at all.
>>
your profile is shite, 100% guarantee it

post profile, you can blur the faces if you want
>>
Since when did Tinder tell you when the girl was last active?
>>
File: 1504171981521.jpg (65KB, 624x950px) Image search: [Google]
1504171981521.jpg
65KB, 624x950px
>2 years straight on various dating sites/app and 700-900 sent messages later

>zero responses except from obvious bots trying to make me click on a link
>>
>go on OK cupid
>100% boring used up sluts
>delete OK cupid
>>
>>39541206
I was on OKC on and off, avoided sending messages first. Got several messages over time, some nice conversations, made 2 friends and found 2 girlfriends.
>>
I can't think of any demographic more cancerous than Tinderfags. You're even worse than the trapfags because at least they're aware of the fact that they're cancer, unlike you redditors. Please kill yourselves, failed normalshits.
>>
I'm not the type of guy a woman is going to fall for based on looks. So I don't use dating apps.
I don't think the majority of people are good at turning a swipe into a real encounter which is why people settle for making shitty sex puns through text and convincing themselves that is a connection.
>>
>>39540807
Baseline GF Requirements Before Tinder:
>not fat
>likes travel
>wants to eat out and catch a movie every now and then
>sporty

Baseline GF Requirements After Tinder:
>Uses toothpaste
>Sleeps in a bed
>Wants a fridge

My friends unironically accused me of "high standards" when I mentioned the toothpaste.
>>
>>39540807
Dating apps are for chads and betas, the first ones fuck all the pussy and the betas are just there for girls to laugh at

If you want a cute girl just go out there m8, if you can't even do that, you don't deserve shit
>>
>>39541515

I don't use toothpaste. It's a waste of money. Flossing and brushing is enough to clean your teeth. If you want nice breath use mouthwash and remember to brush the tongue.
>>
>>39540841
women are never funny. you put a woman into any situation and she will suck the life out of it in a matter of minutes, if not seconds.
one of my few friends got a gf and without fail every time she gets added to the skype call the laughter stops and she's constantly trying to be cute and funny, which is often responded to with forced chuckles from a few of the group members.
>>
>>39541583
toothpaste barely costs anything for how much use you get from it though. its not that great of a luxury cost.
>>
File: S_Rare_13.jpg (99KB, 640x800px)
S_Rare_13.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
>>39540807
FYI, ok Cupid is like walking a minefield wearing snowshoes
>>
My city has a population of 115000, 52% female, 16% age 25-34. That gives about 9600 women, who knows how many of those are single and use tinder.
>>
File: 1488846645562.png (93KB, 1613x1259px)
1488846645562.png
93KB, 1613x1259px
>>39540807
>make a tinder account
>get no matches
>delete tinder
>make on OKC account
>no responses
>delete OKC
no one in the the """real world""" likes me, and no one online likes me. so i'll just stick to my vidya and cute anime girls and try and drown out the loneliness
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.