[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another day, another thread. Original

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: obsession.png (12KB, 1244x482px) Image search: [Google]
obsession.png
12KB, 1244x482px
Another day, another thread.

Original
>>
>>39540455
What character font is that,anon?
>>
>>39540551
Charlemagne Std
>>
>>39540605
Thank you.
Original response.
>>
>>39540651
Will this bring Alice back? I wonder if that's even her real name
>>
>>39540687
I do not know,anon.
I advise you to try to get over her however.It is painful,but worth it in the long run.
Also,what makes you wonder if that is her name?
>>
>>39540730
I see her being sneaky like that, honestly. Very shady girl
>>
>>39540788
What makes you obsessed about her,anon?
>>
>>39540822
She was THE perfect type looks-wise, and I liked talking to her.

Plenty of fish in the sea, but I won't ever meet the exact same girl, you know?
>>
>>39540860
I see.
Hopefully you'll have a good time with the next one anon.
>>
>>39540896
The next one is completely irrelevant in this context. At this very moment, I want Alice. And she's a fool if she doesn't want me the same way.
>>
>>39540987
Why would she be a fool if she didn't,anon?
>>
>>39541019
Because I am a particularly good pick, yet she did not even give it time
>>
>>39541118
Why do you think you are a good pick,anon?
>>
File: 073345.jpg (378KB, 737x1000px) Image search: [Google]
073345.jpg
378KB, 737x1000px
What is happening in this thread.

I like Alice. No homo
>>
>>39541151
I'm attractive (when I take care of myself), intelligent, wise, ambitious. I understand the human psyche quite well and thus know what it takes for happiness between 2 people.
>>
>>39541213
That combination may lead to arrogance.I'll assume you have no such ego,however.
But this makes me think.Why be obsessed over someone who you know is a fool?Isn't that slightly foolish itself?
>>
>>39541301
Maybe there is a bit of arrogance there. I feel entitled to her because I know I'm worthy.

She's not a fool generally, perhaps just not very developed yet. But in that one particular case, she is a fool.
>>
Alice in Wonderland is so fucking cool how much drugs do I need to take to go down the rabbit hole
>>
>>39541357
Ok,now that does seem foolish from her,but from what I see she might not observe your intelligence,but observe your slight arrogance and that might leave her quite bitter.
However,I might be completely wrong.I'll leave that up to you to tell me if I am wrong or right.
>>
>>39541438
I don't think that was the deciding factor. I don't go around telling people how great I am, usually. Unless it's anonymously.
>>
>>39541517
Yeah,this leaves me baffled.I have no idea why she give you a chance.
She may like someone else,but I don't know that,and likely,neither do you.
>>
>>39541623
I can only guess with a shady girl like that. Makes me mad.
>>
>>39541623
My mistake.I meant doesn't give you a chance.
>>
>>39541643
Yeah,I understand.
Maybe seeing things from her point of view might help,but her being shady will make that near impossible.
It might all boil down to her just liking someone else,unfortunately.
>>
>>39540455
>Alice
>obsession.png

What does it mean???
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.