[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have any nationalistic pride, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: 651783644575.jpg (140KB, 917x692px) Image search: [Google]
651783644575.jpg
140KB, 917x692px
Why don't you have any nationalistic pride, anon?
>>
>>39540272
Because my country and a lot of my people are shitty.
>>
>>39540272
I do, I insist that every American man, woman, and child be treated with respect and dignity, and that in the spirit of our nation, that we welcome in a controlled and safe manner those who want to join our great nation. "America for the Americans! (Except the darkies and walljumpers)" isn't nationalism, it's racism and it's vile. I don't believe in monocultures or ethnostates.
>>
>>39540272
When you start making money and getting girls you stop caring about that autistic pol stuff
>>
>>39540272
Because I moved all the time growing up, don't feel like I belong to any country from going between them so much, and my family is all dead. That's why, anon.
>>
I'm a Texan and a Southerner. I take pride in my Southern/Mexican culture and heritage that everyone where I'm from, no matter their race, is part of.
>>
File: index.jpg (216KB, 500x884px)
index.jpg
216KB, 500x884px
>>39540325
>autistic pol stuff
Why does eveey single board hate pol so much? It doesn't even have to be realted to pol and people will attack it just for being related to pol in some vague way
>>
File: pepechets N curve.png (507KB, 895x960px)
pepechets N curve.png
507KB, 895x960px
>>39540325
>Be me
>be 23
>Making 23k a year on average
>Loving gf
>gf is pregnant
>Still love my country
>Don't want it to be destroyed

You will realize in the long run young anon
>>
>>39540272
my nation has demonstrated that it values me at approximately $10.00 an hour. i do not agree with that valuation. ergo i have minimal commerce with my nation and i do not feel the need to contribute anything to it, or fight for it, or partake in any of its struggles, all of which are meaningless to me.
>>
>>39540385
because people on most boards are nihilists and only care about themselves and not look at what will happen in the long run
>>
>>39540406
By 'your nation' /pol/ means its history, people, culture, tradition. and it goes for all nations not just white ones
>>
>>39540425
>caring about the long term effect on things like any of us will have children
>>
>>39540425
>not look at what will happen in the long run

You will lose all your hair or it will turn gray, your organs will shrivel and you'll die, that's what will happen in "the long run"
>>
>>39540385
Because identity politics are for losers with no real sense of self or purpose. it's always been like that, and then the influx of reddit newfags via Trump and le kekistani army didn't help.

It's somewhere between adults who still think that Pro Wrestling is real and adults who riot and burn down part of their city when "their" sports team wins or loses the big sports game.

>>39540397
>23
>calling other people young

I mean I know that most people here are underage but god damn dude I bet you still get ID'd when you try to buy beer.

>>39540425
Ironically nationalism is one of the most selfish and narrow-minded ideologies.

> I only care about "my" country and "my" people and don't care what happens outside of these completely made-up and meaningless lines of a map.
>>
>>39540554
>and then the influx of reddit newfags via Trump and le kekistani army didn't help
well yeah... That was the major downfall of /pol/
>>
File: 1502070060177.gif (507KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1502070060177.gif
507KB, 245x245px
>>39540272
My country doesn't give a shit about people who look like me and are paid in the same salary range as me.
>>
>>39540593
Well it was already on wobbly legs before that. It was based on the same "triggered yet, libcucks?" mentality that is shared with cuckistanis redditors. That whole "free speech means being an edgy retard at all times" thing, I mean the sub-name of the board itself is "politically incorrect".

So of course it attracted frogposters like flies to shit.
>>
>>39540452
oh. well i'm naturally interested in American/US history. i'm neither proud nor ashamed of it tho. i just enjoy learning about the people and events. also i like the national songs. i think it's b/c a major part of my education as a child was American History and it has simply stuck with me, and there is nothing i can do about it.
>>
I cannot respect anyone who doesn't respect his/her own heritage, but to even go further deny it, destroy it.

So basically the majority of White Pigs.
>>
>Nationalist pride
>Leaf
Pick one.
>>
>>39540753
No one is even aware of their own heritage.

Retards who were born in Boston think they're Irish and those from Jersey think they're Italian. In reality they're like Dutch and German with a touch of Mongolian.
>>
Nationalistic Pride? When NK has nuclear weapons and they're testing them underground..
>>
>>39540554
While nationalism is about YOUR country and YOUR people, that does not mean that you don't care about other countries. The main reason that I want nationalism to spread around the world isn't because I want everyone else to fuck off but so that the world is different and there is many many different places to visit and they are all different.

With the way things are going politically then in 50 years time there will be no culture to expirience during holidays, no foreign traditions to watch with interest only a bland world full of people who only give a shit about themselves
>>
>>39540272
I do.
In a civil multicultural nation where everyone regardless of race is treated equally.
>>
>>39540385
Because they break 4chan rules of keeping topics on their respective boards.
>>
>>39540724
yeah, but with internationalism/globalism there will no longer be any cultural celebrations, or even if there was they would be highly corporotized (like what happened with Xmas, Valentines day, Halloween etc etc)
>>
>>39540272
White girl here. I hate white bois coz they have tiny dicks. Why would i be proud of tiny dicked whitebois?
>>
>>39540272
You mean racial pride? National pride is something completely different.
>>
>>39540759
kek
leaves are beyond saving
>>
File: 58587758758.jpg (24KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
58587758758.jpg
24KB, 480x410px
>>39540385
>Hey did you hear when Tru-
>POOOOOOOOOOL GO BAAAAAAAACK MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>39540272
National pride has nothing to do with race, bigot.

Back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>39540885
>While nationalism is about YOUR country and YOUR people, that does not mean that you don't care about other countries.

Why not?

I have a limited amount of shit-giving to go around, as any other normal person does.

If I'm expected to cry and have a raging boner over my people and my country, why would I ever give a shit about what happens to some other people that aren't mine?

I mean other than your concern of "vacations will be boring for me when I'm 70 years old".

>people who only give a shit about themselves

So, nationalism.
>>
>>39540927
The world isn't just dicks stacy

>>39540915
mos of the stuff disussed in /pol/ applies to lots of things, that's why they are so annoying because they can talk about their stuff virtually everywhere
>>
>>39540970
>If I'm expected to cry and have a raging boner over my people and my country, why would I ever give a shit about what happens to some other people that aren't mine?

Nobody expects you to do anything, you're probably a nobody with no power to do anything for anyone
>>
>>39540928
This.

How could anyone be so misinformed.
>>
>>39540999
>Nobody expects you to do anything,

Then why post this stupid thread?
>>
>>39540971
>mos of the stuff disussed in /pol/ applies to lots of things

It really doesn't though. It's barely related to the topic at hand.

>hey guys, what are some of your favorite video game this year?
>DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS ANITA SARKEESIAN WOMAN? SJWs WANT TO CENSOR VIDEO GAMES AND STIFLE FREE SPEECH! HERE IS A LINK TO A LIBERTARIAN THINK TANK

>hey guys how are you feeling about starting Uni this year?
>DID YOU KNOW THAT CULTURAL MARXISTS AND SJWs ARE THE REAL FASCISTS? THEY HAVE A NETWORK OF PROPAGANDISTS AND OPERATIVES SPREAD THROUGHOUT ALL COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
>>
File: 1465675520381.jpg (7KB, 200x195px)
1465675520381.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
>>39540272

Because nationalism and other /pol/-tier ideologies are cancer just like communism, neo-liberalism, fascism and libertarianism.

Nationalism is also being proud of things you didn't do and thinking you're the only one who's right and everyone's wrong. Kinda like communists.

Fuck off back to /pol/ with your angsty teenager pussies who think they deserve the world because they're white and that jews are literally responsible for every single bad thing ever.
>>
Amerifags trying to feel proud about his jewish and artificial country. Spanish here, most important country in the history, full of rapefugees and perroflautas now, it's sad to see a empire falling. ARRIBA ESPANA
>>
File: ¦3lether.png (170KB, 215x400px) Image search: [Google]
¦3lether.png
170KB, 215x400px
the main reason is because i was born in northern ireland and raised in a sectarian warzone where people of the same blood and very similar heritage, were murdering each other over perceived national identity; so i tend to think of nationalism at best as really, really stupid - and at worst: wilfully evil
>>
Impossible when you're of mixed nationality.
>>
File: subhuman~3.png (786KB, 1280x674px)
subhuman~3.png
786KB, 1280x674px
Look where it has lead us. Fucking retards should've got it right the first time.
>>39541147
Your empire was full of autistic rulers. Your country couldn't even fucking kill itself or colonize properly.
>>
>>39541312
Arent irish "nationalists" commies who love immigrants as long as they arent english
>>
>>39541905
we have two communities here, those with an irish national identity, and those with a british national identity

irish nationalists merely have the more accurate name for their posture

also; it should be noted that a large number of the british working class parties here would frame their politics within the marxian dialectic
>>
File: george_2823675c.jpg (20KB, 460x288px)
george_2823675c.jpg
20KB, 460x288px
>>39540272
Daily reminder that nationalism and patriotism are not the same thing and that patriotism is inherently defensive.
>>
>>39540272
>Why don't you have any nationalistic pride, anon?
I don't give a shit about what (((Uncle Sam))) says are my countrymen vs not

the distinction of being american means nothing to me
>>
>>39540397
>he thinks making 23k is a lot

That's a little above minimum wage.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.