[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for virgins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 17

File: r9k.jpg (126KB, 578x1379px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
126KB, 578x1379px
Why don't you try lowering your standards? That fatty girl in 3rd grade noone talked to? she could have been your gf
>>
>>39539515
Lowering your standards is like surrendering in fight, unacceptable.
>>
>>39539515
How about girls lower their standards? I, like most men, already don't ask for much
>>
I have two standards:
>not fat
>not ugly
IT'S NOT THAT HARD
>>
File: w3yvbefpnlhz.jpg (442KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
w3yvbefpnlhz.jpg
442KB, 3264x2448px
>>39539515
>implying purple girl wants beta lime's attention
>implying blue Chad couldn't get her attention
Ask me how I know this was made by a virgin.
>>
>>39539515
i dont even have standards, yet i have never had a gf.
heck, i dont even know how to make friends and/or to get gf.
literally, how, does people do it? can you get one online? can you get one on r9k?
>>
>>39539555
Don't be so entitled, anon. You don't deserve attention.
>>
>That fatty girl in 3rd grade noone talked to? she could have been your gf
Would you want to be seen as the kid in school so desperate that he asked the obese girl out?
>>
>>39539559

This, along with having a job. I have all three of these things so how is it unfair to ask a girl to be the same?
>>
>>39539515
Last time I did that, she told me that from age 17-19 she was a prostitute. The time before that she berated me for smoking but proceeded to ripping bong hits like every other hour. And the time before that I found out she was only with me because she wanted 'experience'.

Sex is a fucking meme. Anyone who has had it on this board can tell you that. The first time is good. Second time is heaven. Third time and beyond is just okay. And this is coming from a guy who was dating a girl who's job for 2 years was to fuck.
>>
I'd fuck a 0/10 gladly if she'd just magically appear in my room. I just can't be assed to go through the hassle of meeting someone.
>>
>>39539555
>i like most men
fag lol
>>
>>39539568
>tried to make the box related
>couldnt figure out to use a orange star
what a fucking dunce
>>
>>39539575
Your b8 could use some work
>>
>>39539583
her job was to fuck you fast, not good
>>
>>39539575
>"You don't deserve attention."
>gives him a (you)
Retard tier baiting.
>>
>>39539515

That's a very good question; especially considering that such a significant part of the modern robot mentality is that women are evil for not lowering their standards to robot levels. It's like they have no awareness of what hypocrites they are.
>>
>implying that any girl, ugly or fat is interested in me
>>
>>39539568
>last star is blue instead of orange
He got everything else right. How can someone fuck up like that.
>>
That nerdy fatty you knew in school has probably had twice as many sexual partners than the 10/10 Stacy, probably bordering more on three to four times as many.
>>
>>39539515
I only have a single standard, OP
>not 3d
that's all I ask
>>
File: 1.jpg (44KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44KB, 550x550px
>tfw no cute but average looking gf with short hair blonde hair and some chub

Kill me now.
>>
>>39539574
You need to be around lots of women in meatspace. One might, MIGHT, take a passing fancy at you and that's your chance to grab her and nail her down for eternity.
>>
>>39539622
Enjoy dying in a gutter
>>
File: camus.jpg (52KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
camus.jpg
52KB, 300x305px
>>39539534
This. We must accept the absurdity of trying to find a gf in a seemingly oneitisless universe. The struggle, which is a mass plague, sustains us.
>>
>>39539619
This.
The "shy nrdy grrrl" is a meme that allows stacies to toss on some glasses and double their orbiters.

Anyone who thinks a pure qt waifu like in their animes will just fall from the sky needs to have their head examined.
>>
>>39539578
>Would you want to be seen as the kid in school so desperate that he asked the obese girl out?

And yet so many robots don't understand that the people who "so cruelly rejected them" were in the exact same situation.
>>
>>39539608
I mean, you're not wrong but she still did everything I ever wanted her to.
>>
>>39539650
>toastie roastie defense force
The irony is that he's far less likely to actually die in a gutter than the poor sap who lost his house in the divorce.
>>
>>39539515
high school girls like jerks because when they turn them nice it is confirmation that they love them, if a nice guy is generally nice it isnt confirmation that he loves her (a doctor actually said this) but women when they get older actually prefer nice guys.
>>
>>39539683
>the people who "so cruelly rejected them" were in the exact same situation.
...no? Are you retarded?
>>
>>39539707
>women when they get older actually prefer rich guys.
Fixed.
>>
>>39539707
>Heeey anon :) it's me Mindy from High School you know now I rode cock carousel and I have a kid with Tyrone but I thought maybe you would like to meet up or something ;) ??
>>
>>39539515
>That fatty girl in 3rd grade noone talked to?

She's also a disgusting narcissistic pig who'll still think shes too good for you and probably cheat on you.

Ironically I've found average girls, while they still have high standards, have much lower standards than fatties. Fatties act like spoiled 10/10's except they're not even nice to look at
>>
>>39539710

Are you? Hanging out with the cringy sperg who never talks about anything but video games is just as much social poison (if not more) than hanging out with the fat girl.
>>
>>39539707
Girls like assholes because they confuse being a cunt with confidence.
Its not really that hard to grasp, most people do it. They confuse the ability to be a massive cunt with genuine confidence. Its the same reason people call the loud, disruptive shit kids "Characters".

The amount of people who will just presume you lack a personality or defining character trait simply because you're not competing for attention with every other guy in the room is hilarious.
>>
>>39539707
Yeah but even that isn't entirely true. If a woman does manage to turn the cunt into a nice guy, they invariably leave him because "he's changed" and "he's not the guy she fell in love with".
>>
>>39539782
I think it's more most assholes tend to be hot, so women will overlook the shitty part because he's attractive. Attractiveness naturally leads to narcissism and dickheadish behavior.
>>
I'd rather improve my own social skills and value so that I can get a qt. There's pickup advice all over the internet and it really does work, at least a hell of a lot better than sitting in your room moping does.
>>
>>39539515
it's not like I have high standards I just live in a constant paranoia of doing something wrong and being mentally hurt. it's auto defense and if I can keep living sane in the virgin club so be it
>>
I'm not lowering my standards because I don't really care about sex. I have basically no libido; I only masturbate once a month or so, and even then it doesn't even feel that good. And I have seen some people say they actually PREFER masturbating to fucking. So if sex is so lame that some people actually prefer to just jack off, and jacking off isn't even that great, sex is absolutely not worth the effort.

If I miraculously win the sex lottery and get to bang an 8/10 or higher, sure I'll go for it. But I'm not gonna try for it. Much like if someone offered you a bite of a rare, expensive truffle for free. I don't give a shit about truffles, but I'm not gonna turn one down.
>>
File: 1497785190170 (1).jpg (936KB, 593x5611px) Image search: [Google]
1497785190170 (1).jpg
936KB, 593x5611px
>>39539707
>women when they get older actually prefer nice guys.
Sucks to suck
>>
Do you guys have the parodies of this comic I want to see them

Arguably they were better than the original
>>
>>39539683
I have absolutely no problem with everyone holding to the maxim, "No fats".

That means that I am not, by definition, a hypocrite.
>>
>>39539868
basically this.
Nothing wrong with asking for something which you also abide by.

I'm
>not fat
>don't smoke
>a virgin
>somewhat below average in looks
Nothing wrong in expecting a potential partner to be the same.
>>
>>39539835
That article goes on forever. The simple truth, from the first quarter, seems to be that women all want the exact same guy. And career women find it impossible to compete for him because they're too old, dried up and bitter. The younger women who can get him seem to expect him, seem to feel themselves entitled to him, so they just play the pump'n'dump game and carry on with their own thing expecting him to somehow wait for them.
>>
>>39539777
>the cringy sperg who never talks about anything but video games
Sounds like a personal problem.
>just as much social poison (if not more)
You just voided your own strawman, dumbass.

Boy, arguing with the retarded is a breeze.
>>
>>39539515

Guess what faggot, we're not in the third grade any more. Give me an example of an equivalent opportunity for a boring friendless neet or wageslave whose social skills have atrophied from years of not talking to anyone. Otherwise fuck off.
>>
My only real standard is no single moms. I'm fine with fat/chubby as long as they're not HUGE. I don't have super high standards for general beauty either.
>>
File: 1504149034775.png (105KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1504149034775.png
105KB, 500x403px
>>39539515
>he thinks the reason people hat fatties is appearance
If they're fat, it shows that they lack the mental capacity to comprehend the simple concept "calories in calories out", as well as giving no fucks about their health whatsoever in order to get to that point
If they're greasy and acne riddled, it shows that they're fucking incapable of taking basic care of themselves, and that they do not give a single fuck about how disgusting they are

Nobody looks to them for love because they show very clearly they have no love for themselves, nor are they able of doing even the most base and minimal self care that society expects from them
just because you're a NEET doesn't mean you can't fucking shower or go to the bathroom, you fucking troglodyte
>>
>>39539515
Alpha wants the thicc
Beta wants the sticc
>>
File: 1502825658744.jpg (79KB, 687x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502825658744.jpg
79KB, 687x1000px
>>39540061
Go to a bar. Walk up to lone males and say "hey how's it going, having a good night?" Then introduce yourself. Bam, you're having a conversation. As long as you seem enthusiastic you can talk about whatever autistic shit you want and nobody will care, if you offend anyone just say you're drunk and only fooling around. Keep practicing this until your social skills are alright. Then do the same thing with larger groups of people, maybe mixed groups, then ugly girls on their own. At this point you can settle for ugly girls or keep practicing until you can get chatting to hot ones. This is the ONLY way you will ever make friends with another person and eventually get with girls. There are no opportunities or events where you will suddenly become a social butterfly, the only way to do it is by trying to socialize, and humiliating yourself slightly less each time. I know it's rough but it's true.
>>
File: 1502335429844.jpg (616KB, 1000x793px) Image search: [Google]
1502335429844.jpg
616KB, 1000x793px
>>39539515
robot here who lowered my standards.
It's not worth it.
Women are loud, obnoxious, attention whoreing, petty, purely emotionally driven black holes who suck out all your money and energy.

You would need to be in an irrational love state in order to think long term cohabitation with a woman is a good idea.
>>
>>39540148
>because you're a NEET doesn't mean you can't fucking shower or go to the bathroom

No, but it DOES mean that you're a useless waste of life; and I think it's a fair red flag for either gender.
>>
>>39540257
>he thinks life is like The Sims
>>
>>39540312
>skills and practice don't exist in real life
This is why you're stuck in your room moping about not having your dream girl magically fall into your lap.
>>
>>39539555
Oreganoli trips of truth
>>
>>39539555
>How about girls lower their standards?

Many girls do; just not all the way down to autistic NEET level.
>>
File: lesternygaard.png (192KB, 638x343px) Image search: [Google]
lesternygaard.png
192KB, 638x343px
>>39539835
>tfw this is all true and women give no fucks anyway, young, old, fat, ugly, they will not even take a casual fling for a week with a robot but pursue some unicorn chad indefinitely

Im just going to start lying when i hit 30. Claim i have a prestigious high paying job, then pump and dump the picky whores before they work out i have nothing.
>>
Whats the point in dating the ugly girl? Id rather be alone
>>
>>39540459
>Not autistic
>Not a NEET
Keep going with your meme assumptions though
>>
File: IMG_4833.png (118KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4833.png
118KB, 265x258px
>>39540459
>Many girls do
>>
>>39540500
Ok, then what IS wrong with you?
>>
>>39540536
>Not a Chad
>Something must be wrong with me
Ahahahaha bye roastie
>>
File: 1500351521093.jpg (978KB, 1946x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1500351521093.jpg
978KB, 1946x3456px
>>39540521
>>39540459
I'm an autistic NEET.

The way to a girl's heart is to just sperg out at her.

All your robots trying to emulate 80s sitcom boyfriends, or 90s indy movie emo boyfriends to look normal or be "sweet" is a big turnoff for girls.

Just let the bitch have it. Will make her pussy wet.
>>
I did and got labelled as the "chubby chaser" for it. Don't fall for the "drop your standards" meme, people just want to see if you're weak enough to be persuaded. What you're supposed to do is wonder why they're trying to sell you a shit product.
>>
>>39540556
Ah! You believe that only Chads have girlfriends, which means that you're retarded. THAT'S what's wrong with you.
>>
>>39540561
This is what I do but they only respond with one-word answers or ghost me after a day.
>>
>>39539979
you completely misunderstood the post that you replied to
>>
>>39540665
could you give an example of one of your conversations?
>>
File: 0-aiEOj6bJOf5mZX_z.png (12KB, 396x324px) Image search: [Google]
0-aiEOj6bJOf5mZX_z.png
12KB, 396x324px
>>39539555 is right, you guys know.
>>
>>39540836

I'm the person whom he was responding to; and in all fairness, he did kinda 'win' because his post was so retardedly off the rails that I had no idea how to respond.
>>
>Chad wants my fatty fatty boombalatty attention
How retarded is Humon anyway?
>>
>>39539568
>Ask me how I know this was made by a virgin.
it was actually made by a landwhale who thinks that her chosen Chad who happens to play videogames is a nerd in her league.
>>
File: 1476234331886.jpg (45KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1476234331886.jpg
45KB, 500x667px
>>39540836
>>39540910
>btfo
>n-not the point!
Why don't you clarify then, loser?
>>
File: humondegeneracy.png (536KB, 700x868px) Image search: [Google]
humondegeneracy.png
536KB, 700x868px
>>39539860
I got this, but that's all.
>>
>>39539515
>Entitled consider peasant bitch thinks she deserves glorious pc master race smart person who will be making lots of money so he can beta provider for her.
>The fucking femoid also thinks that Chad secretly wants her.
80/20 CONFIRMED HOLY FUCK NUCLEAR BLACK PILL
NORMIES BTFO
>>
>>39540257
>Walk up to lone males and say "hey how's it going, having a good night?"
>get clocked in the face for being a flamboyant faggot
>>
>>39542249
>femoid
>>>/r/incels you fucking reddit cancer
>>
>>39539515
>tfw spoke with that fatty girl
>tfw I liked her for her personality
>tfw she sexually and romantintically liked another boy
>tfw my video game characters might like me

Artificial Intelligence is beautiful
>>
>>39542444
>tfw get rejected even in my escapist fantasy games
life is just the process of being shat out and flushed down in really slow motion
>>
>>39539515
I have few standards which I raised from near nothing after getting hurt by an e-Thot who was my "gf" for 4 months

quite simple really
>18+
>2 x chromosomes/not a tranny
>virgin, preferably kissless
>similar interests to me (History, Videogames, Imageboards, Memes)
>not bipolar
>not going to kill herself or threaten suicide on me
>not a psychopath
>no history of murdering small animals

If you fit these criteria you are a potential gf! I'd need to get to know you first though.
>>
>>39539587
It's:
>I, like most men
>,

You are seriously too retarded too read.
>>
>>39539515
Even fat girls can pick and choose their sexual and romantic candidates now. There's nothing more demoralising than knowing that a fucking hideous landwhale is trying to turn you into a beta orbiter because she can easily do better than you.
>>
>>39542336
Hmph I though you robots were smarter were on and the same anon you cuck I bet you actually are primitive enough to have friends
>>
>>39539515
tfw a cute short haired ginger biology student asked you out on tinder with a rick and morty gif
>>
>>39539515
Lowering my standards or inventing a time machine to go back to 3rd grade, which one is it now? Even today's fat cunts are entitled sluts that only want Chad, because the "you go girl"-culture and obesity acceptance completely fucked up their perception of themselves.
>>
>>39542619
That's a very pretty cat
>>
>>39540846
>Heya!
Hi
>...
How's your hometown?
>cozy lolol
>yours?
I like it [describing my hometown]
>lolol okok nice
What music do you like?
>ed sheeran lolol
normie

I really hope she isn't reading this. If so: ROASTIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEE
>>
>lowering your standards?
Implying asking for non-fat with normal IQ is much
>>
>>39539568
I'd rather die a virgin than fuck a chad
>>
>>39540626
t. roastie who has to find something wrong with everyone
>>
File: 1503000402337.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1503000402337.png
361KB, 858x725px
People who make these threads don't understand the modern female's mindset. The vast majority think of themselves as amazing and think they are out of our league. This is largely due to to the "you slaaaay girl" culture that has riden over the past couple of years. Hence, a complete -14/10 hamplanet can actually believe she will eventually be with chad (even though it never happens and they complain about being alone forever.) Females are so fucking entitled now that they think guys are like paper napkins. I and every guy I know has had a girl agree to date him and then dump him and obscurely dodge his texts and calls until he stops trying. This is simply because they all want a chad who treats them like meat to fuck and they are TOO FUCKING IMMATURE TO HANDLE AN ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP. That's what it boils down too. Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39542532
What if the girl had a serious relationship before meeting you and lost her virginity with her ex-boyfriend? Does this make her a 'roastie'?
>>
I already have fairly low standards. I just have never made the first move out of a fear of rejection or a negative reaction. This is kind of a death sentence in a sea of people.

I used to think that I'd meet someone and things would click, but now I realize that won't likely happen. It was a naive notion. Makes me think something is wrong with me given my age (other than being hermit-ish) though. Most people I know are now moving on in life, while I feel static. Now I'm not really exposed to situations in which I'll meet new people, so the only way I'd meet them is through online dating or some other shit (which I'm reluctant to try).
>>
>>39543083
It doesn't make her a roastie but I'm not giving my virginity to a non-virgin. I don't care about failed past LDRs where they never met, I'm just not willing to lose my virginity to a non-virgin. I've accepted I'm unlikely to find a girl that meets this and might end up dying alone.

Oh yeah I forgot to add I won't accept girls who have in the past or present or at any time posted their nudes publically online for attention, money, or anything on any site.
>>
File: 1498322820280.png (415KB, 800x666px) Image search: [Google]
1498322820280.png
415KB, 800x666px
>>39539661
>camus posting
my niggar
>>
>>39539515
I can't fuck something if I can't get my dick up. Earth aint perfect but I'll keep searching
>>
>>39542532
>18+ female
>virgin
LOL good luck
>>
>>39543374
yeah I've accepted I'm likely to die alone friend
>>
>>39543322
To be honest I'm reluctant too when it comes to losing my virginity to a non-virgin, but as a female it's way easier to find a virgin male.
>>
>>39539515
>That fatty girl in 3rd grade noone talked to? she could have been your gf
she made fun of me, called me names, told a girl i liked her and tried to steal money from me
>>
>>39539515
>Won't date someone fatter, uglier than me

Legit my only "requirements" for a gf. Pretty generous, too as I'm a 3/10 fatty and most girls won't touch me
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.