[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are blacks naturally more stupid than other races?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: scarr weinberg study.png (74KB, 452x647px) Image search: [Google]
scarr weinberg study.png
74KB, 452x647px
why is it that in any country black people live, black people are always at the bottom or near the bottom of socio-economic ladder?

What is the conserved factor here?

I think the explanation for this is that black people have a significantly lower average IQ than 100 and do so for genetic reasons, such that even when blacks are raised in 1st world countries with first world education systems, they still have average IQs in the 80s.
Infact when you compare the IQs of black babies adopted by white parents with white babies adopted by white parents, blacks still have an average IQ 15 points below the white adoptees.
pic related and source.
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2d7/85edd7aa61b7ba51355053cc61d8b924fe35.pdf

there is also supporting direct genetic evidence:
>Factor Analysis of Population Allele Frequencies as a Simple, Novel Method of Detecting Signals of Recent Polygenic Selection: The Example of Educational Attainment and IQ.

>Two single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) whose associations with intelligence seem to be robust because they have been replicated in several independent studies were chosen as representative of intelligence increasing alleles.

>East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).

http://www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312
>>
File: sm7a26.gif (96KB, 381x440px) Image search: [Google]
sm7a26.gif
96KB, 381x440px
Is it coincidence that the higher a populations neanderthal admixture the higher their intelligence is?
>>
what do black people think of this?

As a white person, I don't have trouble accepting the firm evidence europeans have an average IQ of 100 while east asians have an average IQ of 105 and ashkenazi jews have an average IQ of 108-110.

why do black people deny that their average IQ is lower?
>>
>>39539038
>higher a populations neanderthal admixture the higher their intelligence is?

Asians have a substantially smaller admixture.
>>
>>39539248
wrong
http://www.ibtimes.com/neanderthal-dna-race-asians-have-closer-link-multiple-breeding-events-studies-say-1822230
>>
>>39539175
IQ is basically an irrelevant marker for intelligence, so it doesn't matter much. I remember when there were threads about black children with IQs that surpassed literal geniuses (see: Ramami Wilfred, Elise Tan Roberts, etc) and white posters started claiming IQ is definitely invalid, insisting the tests were "rigged" with no proof, etc and other nonsense, so this denial isn't unique to black people.
I think the reason it's frowned upon to bring up the IQ disparity is that it's pretty much always /pol/fags using it as a foot in the door to try and justify dehumanization of black people. I've never seen it discussed in any light except a derogatory one.
>>
>>39539248

Wrong af, Asians have higher neanderthal admixture.
>>
>>39539601
>IQ is basically an irrelevant marker for intelligence,

Why do you think that? For example, within a company, IQ is a predictor of job performance and productivity.
It is also a predictor of academic achievement.
IQ is also a predictor of many other positive life outcomes and career success. have a read of these statistics and studies if you don't believe me
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)#Practical_validity

also, just think about it.
If you took 100 people who scored 80 on their IQ test and 100 people who scored 130, which group do you think would make better doctors, engineers, lawyers,accountants, software developers, scientists, bankers, etc. ?
It's pretty obvious that people with an IQ of 80 would on average be far worse at these jobs where you have to use your brain to understand concepts and communicate and do mental problem solving than the group of people whose IQs were 130.
Infact 80 would be a prohibitively low IQ, it would be almost impossible for someone with an IQ of 80 to even be hired at most of these prestigious, mentally-demanding jobs.

So obviously IQ is not "an irrelevent marker for intelligence". it actualy works quite well.

>I remember when there were threads about black children with IQs that surpassed literal geniuses (see: Ramami Wilfred, Elise Tan Roberts, etc)
IQ is distributed in an approximate bellcurve, i.e. a gaussian.
there is nothing stopping a black person from scoring 150+ on an IQ test, but it is much , much rarer than for a white or asian person to do so.
So the fact that black outliers exist does nothing to disprove that the black average is about 15 points lower (IQ distributions are normalised so that 15 points is 1 standard deviation) than the average for white people, meaning that only about the top 20% of black people will have Iqs over 100.

>dehumanization
whether or not someone wants to do that, it won't change the large body of evidence that blacks are stupid on average.
>>
>>39539175
It's BS,
they give the test to either inner city people, people who have just came out of the city or starving fellows in impoverished nations.

When i was younger they gave me the test and I did quite well.
>>
>>39540024
>they give the test to either inner city people, people who have just came out of the city

would you care to provide some evidence for these allegations?
what evidence do you have that experimenters testing the IQ of americans did not get a representative sample?

also, even if your unsupported allegation were true, how does it explain this: >>39539001
>Infact when you compare the IQs of black babies adopted by white parents with white babies adopted by white parents, blacks still have an average IQ 15 points below the white adoptees.
>pic related and source.
>https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a2d7/85edd7aa61b7ba51355053cc61d8b924fe35.pdf

Sounds to me more like you're in denial.
>When i was younger they gave me the test and I did quite well.
why are you telling me this? Do you think this contradicts anything I have sad or any of the evidence I have shown you?
>>
I am a black anon and if this is true, then it doesn't really make me mad. It's no secret that there's some rowdy ass dumb niggas out there, but I've met enough kind and intelligent black folk to keep me from feeling any shame in my color.

I just try to base my opinion of a person on their individual actions and not their ethnic background, despite what statistics say.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.