[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/stupid/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 546775689802.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
546775689802.png
59KB, 658x662px
/stupidgeneral/ for those who are just stupid

what makes you stupid? what stupid things do you do and normal things you cant do?

do you have a low IQ? did you ever have to attend special ed?

birthday is coming up soon and i cant stop dwelling on how stupid i am a year later

>dropped out of community college because math made me feel suicidal and retarded
>actually have brain damage from asphyxiation
>cant use an oven because all the dials and numbers scare me along with fire
>cant get job because no experience and no skills of any kind

how about you?
>>
About me? I'd say I'm pretty smart, to be honest.
>>
>>39538479
>go to college but fail because of lack of concentration from frying my brain at 13-15 with weed
>be gifted failure, that all my old aspirational "friendos" dont want anything to do with
>can't continue one on one conversation because too socially retarded to understand how to converse with other people normally
>rely on spell check because I make spelling mistakes every second word
>>
I've had bad cognitive issues my entire life up until recently that have made it near impossible to concentrate and learn.

I can't remember large chunks of my life, especially from my childhood. Most of my life has been a weightless daze.
>>
File: 1503218359757.png (42KB, 141x147px) Image search: [Google]
1503218359757.png
42KB, 141x147px
>>39538545

its unsettling how much i relate to this

>no friends because they became normal functioning adults and dont want to be seen in public with me, a social retard
>friends only hang out with me when i buy them drugs
>used to be good at writing essays but now needs spell check for every word

why even live
>>
>>39538559
>I can't remember large chunks of my life, especially from my childhood.
That's normal for everyone silly, even smart people don't remember barely anything from their childhood.
>>
>>39538479
i am 22 and cant tye my shoes
i hate being dumb and velcro
at least i graduated high school to be honest
>>
>>39538559

me too

i dont even feel alive at this point its more just like im tending to a flesh vessel while time passes

i cant even tell my real memories from my fake memories (delusions/dreams/hallucinations)
>>
File: 450295.jpg (17KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
450295.jpg
17KB, 390x500px
the first time i tried driving i drove a rental car into a ditch and then proceeded to drive over and broke my uncle's power box on his farm

completely wrecked the rental car and havent tried driving since
>>
>>39538692
>i cant even tell my real memories from my fake memories (delusions/dreams/hallucinations)

That isn't a problem for me at least. I've had severe dissociations my entire though and never developed an identity because of it. I was basically catatonic throughout my childhood with reversed vegetative symptoms, staying immobile for hours at a time in states of acute depression and anxiety.

It caused me brain damage and gave me brain fog that lasted up until a few months ago.
>>
>>39539068

i dont know how to stop my brain fog because i am literally always dissociating as time passes by

are you normal now?
>>
I used to be really sharp and have some kind of super focus when learning and I could remember things incredibly easily. But about 5 years ago I started getting a brain fog that just won't go away. I forget things constantly and it takes me a lot longer to learn new information, assuming it even sticks to my brain. I graduated top 10 in my high school class and now 5 years later I work in landscaping with immigrants who can't even read their own language and I struggle to keep up their thoughts and have to be corrected often because I can't even get a handle on planting trees and shit
>>
>>39539117
Yes. It went away after I started taking Lamictal. Then it felt like I could actually think like I should be able to once I started taking Wellbutrin a few months after that.

In my case, I have rapid-cycling bipolar II; you might have a different problem. Bipolar can literally give you brain damage, hence the brain fog and memory problems and dissociations. All of this was obfuscated by my social and behavioral difficulties, however.
>>
>18 years old
>In HS
>2.0 GPA
>No skills
>Waiting to graduate with bare minimum and live in NEETdom
>Realize I can't because Mexican parents will force me to become a wagecuck, or send me off to die in a Mexican shit hole.

No redeeming qualities either. Definition of loser. Only good thing is that I'm a White Latino.
>>
>>39538806
I drove my father's's truck into a ditch, and ruined my grandfather's barbed wire fence. Gave up since then.
>>
File: 1481352717880.jpg (33KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481352717880.jpg
33KB, 300x375px
>want to shave my ass and my face
>shave ass first
I feel you
>>
>>39539731

anon i am so sorry

i do that sometimes with soap use the soap bar and swipe it like a credit card and then remember i need to use it for the rest of my body
>>
>>39538479
I'm definitely stupid. I somehow always find a way to try the most needlessly complicated and non-intuitive solution for very simple and common tasks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.