[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:wagecuck horror stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 158963.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
158963.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>be me
>work at a hospital as a ward host
>means i serve food/beverages to the patients
>some old guy wants a ham sandwich on white bread
>there are only sandwiches on brown bread in the fridge at the ward i am working at
>run down to the kitchen for sandwich
>asian guy sees me, asks me "what do you need"
>there is an awful fucking amount of people rattling with cutlery and the guy has a horrid chingchong accent
>i thought he asked me "what is your name"
>i say my name
>guys laughs at me going "nooo, what do you NEED"
>"h-ham sandwich on white bread ;-;"
tfw i know this is going to haunt me for years unless i do something more spergy that overshadows it
>>
>work in convenience store
>over night shift
>two drunk roasties walk in
>stand at the register waiting to check them out
>as they check out they start making fun on me

"That's your BF! Hahahaha" "No! Fuck you that's your bf"

>still complete the transaction because servility has been beaten into me through years of wagecucking
>die inside
>>
>>39538466
i am so sorry anon
drunk roasties/stacies are the worst
the most uncomfortable thing i have to deal with are patients who piss themselves and make the whole ward stink or yell at me for extra food
>>
>>39538629
I regularly have homeless yell at me, I guess our jobs are similar in that respect.

the roastie thing just sticks out because usually white middle class girls are what I refer to as low-risk interaction customers, but it got really ugly and hurtful real fast.
>>
>>39538654
drunk white teenagers in packs can be a pain in the ass
when i was at school and was hanging out with some friends and we went to a small local shop to get beer, they were all being pieces of shit to to cashier and calling her a bitch to her face because she warned them about being loud
>>
File: ware_hart.jpg (40KB, 250x284px) Image search: [Google]
ware_hart.jpg
40KB, 250x284px
>working at jewelry store
>pretty comfy place, our manager had quit so we could pretty much do whatever we want
>still have security protocols and shit we need to follow
>chilling on a Tuesday evening one day
>some nigger that looks like Dave Chappelle comes in looking at diamond rings and coworker starts working with him
>witness coworker pull out an entire pad of rings at once
>this is a huge no no because it makes it easier to lose track of things. Normally we're only supposed to pull out one or two individual peices at a time
>literally think to myself "dude what the fuck are you doing"
>nigger leaves, surprise surprise a ring went missing
>motherfucker made it out with a 7000$ diamond ring
coworker didn't get fired because we were so understaffed but was sweating bullets for like a month
>>
>>39538750
to the cashier*
sorry typo
>>
File: niggg.jpg (49KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
niggg.jpg
49KB, 600x583px
>>39538759
your coworker is dumb as hell senpai
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.