[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you eat too much or no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: hifxquOGzQk.jpg (114KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
hifxquOGzQk.jpg
114KB, 720x960px
do you eat too much or no
>>
File: 1504394215781.jpg (181KB, 850x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1504394215781.jpg
181KB, 850x1349px
l dont eat
>>
>>39537594
probably but I never gain any weight, no matter how much unhealthy shit I eat.
>>
>>39537594
I have always hated the feeling of full stomach, it makes me feel weak.
>>
Yes I eat too much, I am on some medication which is probably causing it.. as I have gained a lot of weight since I started on it.
>>
dear skeletals:

how do I become you? I hate being fat. I want to just quit eating forever, but I sometimes have binge episodes.

t, fatty mctits lardbot
>>
LEARN
ENGLISH
OP
YOU
FUCKING
RUSSIAN
FAGGOT
>>
Was fatty, then turned skele, then turned fit and now chubby. Moving back to fit. Depression likes to swing me from no eating for 3 days to 5 pizzas in a single sitting.
>>39537809
Black coffee man. And make it as hard to order impulse food as possible. Also, avoid sitting for extended periods as that'll tickle those same impulse. No soda, drink water. Hot Tea is good too (not sweet tea you fatty)
>>
>>39537622
Same. I eat multiple chocolates and chocolatey snacks, ice cream and junk food every day. No exercise and I'm still underweight
>>
>>39537809
1 skip breakfast. You don't need it.
2 coffee in the morning
3 don't eat after 8pm, or 10 hours before you wake up
4 no fast food (unless it fits into your caloric restrictions)
5 win the fight against junk food in the grocery store - don't buy it
6 if it has high-fructose corn syrup, don't eat it don't drink it
7 avoid simple carbs. They cause an insulin response which causes a later increase in appetite for more simple carbs
8 recognize that you binge on garbage because youe body is searching for some/any nutrients in it. That's why you can eat a whole bag of doritos and still be hungry

You can do many of these starting tomorrow.
>>
>>39538732
Sounds like I'm doing everything wrong.. But I'm still not fat
>>
>>39537594
Yes, far too much.

It's my only real pleasure.
>>
File: 63919110_p2.png (1MB, 1697x1200px) Image search: [Google]
63919110_p2.png
1MB, 1697x1200px
Anyone else eat just enough to survive most days I don't each a meal
>>
No. I don't even know how it's possible. The /comfiest/ amount for me to eat is a few hundred calories every few hours, but there isn't enough time in the day for me to even meet the caloric limit, let alone go over it. Over-eating is a meme.
>>
>>39537594
what kind of can food is that btw
>>
>>39537594
is this the bird girl?
>>
>>39540206
>is this the bird girl?
yes it is birds
>>
>>39537809
Take up intermittent fasting. Eat a single meal between noon and 6pm.
>>
Nah. My depression is making me disappear. I'm starting to see ribs. Send help.
>>
>>39540365
i knew it. she's getting older where are the birds
>>
honestly, i think anyone struggling with weight should eat something in the morning to get their metabolism going. a decent sized breakfast (or any meal within the first hour of being awake) and then use your cup of black coffee to hold you over til dinner, and then repeat!
>>
>>39537594
I'll make a big meal sometimes but typically I keep it light/medium. I'm active and have a fast metabolism though so I try to keep up with calories. Both a blessing and a slight curse.
>>
>>39540542

she's really cute, she's gonna regret those hideous tats in a couple years when she finds out she can do modeling for a living
>>
>>39537809
eat only meat and you will lose a shitload of fat without losing muscle and also start hating eating while never being really hungry. im not even kidding
>>
I eat just enough to maintain.
>>
>>39540628
can you actually do that for all your life?
>>
>>39540875

make lots of money just for being attractive? yes it's pretty easy
>>
>>39537594
I will marry that girl.

And I'll over eat every night
-if you know what I mean-
>>
>>39540905
no I mean you can actually do that for like 10 years? then younger models will come
>>
>tfw 5'8" 200 lbs
>gained 40 lbs since I started wagecucking 8 months ago
Yep, I'll definitely die a virgin.
>>
>>39537594
Not really. I can eat two eggs for breakfast and feel satiated for half a day
>>
>>39540985

yea it's a pretty narrow window. But, then they usually wind up married to some rich dude.

Guarantee if you find pigeon girl age 30, all the nasty tats will be lasered off, she will be a Stacy, married to a rich guy somewhere
>>
>>39540992
Just start eating veggies and drink a lot of water faggot. Slimming down is far easier than it seems and it becomes a fucking cakewalk after like two weeks
>>
>>39541045
can people here actually get rich and marry her?
no wait she doesn't deserve to be married with one of us, she seems a fine girl
>>
>>39537622
>>39538618
If you eat too much but don't gain any weight, it's because what you perceive as "too much" makes up the entirety of your caloric intake. You can eat under your necessary caloric intake by eating mostly sugar, but you will end up severely malnourished.
>>
>>39537594
>Fazol means beans in russian too
Neat
>>
File: 1499569880292.jpg (172KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1499569880292.jpg
172KB, 850x850px
I don't eat very much. Like 1200 calories a day most of the time. The recommended minimum is 1500 so I might be slightly malnourished.

I drink too much though. It used to be every day for years. At first it was 15 beers a night. I would use a pair of stolen license plates to gas-n-go then drive around and steal cases of beer. I'd take 2 cases from each store and go through 4-5 cases a week. It made me pretty fat. I'm getting better though. No more stealing. I don't drink every day any more either. When I do it's only like... 4-5 of those tall 24oz cans before bed. Maybe 3-4 days a week. That's still like, an extra 2000 calories on those days so it's really fucking with my diet. If I didn't drink I'd be tiny. I'm trying to get it down to only 2 days on the weekends but it's hard. I really like to drink. I'm an alcoholic, my whole family are alcoholics.

Since I started school I've gotten some motivation to cut it out. Waking up hungover for 8am classes is rough. I can go to work hungover and be fine but staying alert and paying attention in class like that is hard.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.