[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Submit to BWC Nordic white Gods.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Submit to BWC Nordic white Gods.
>>
I think you mean Slavs.
>>
>Nordic
I think you spelled "Cucked to the point of no return" wrong senpai
>>
anyone who has a dick that big compared to their body is actually a 5'4 mantlet with bit above average dick
>>
>>39537767
Thats a good 8-9 inches anon. Maybe more.
>>
>>39537767
t. Dicklet in denial
>>
>>39537791
Note how they are grabbing the dicks starting by their balls? It's to create the illusion that just their base takes both their hands. If they started with the base, their dicks would only take about 2.5 handfuls, which is around 7 or so inches or even less for people with small hands

source: someone with a 8 incher
>>
>>39537969
I'm sorry but the dick in the op is huge. It doesn't matter how he gripped it. It's not THAT fat but it's about 9 inches long at least.
>>
>Nordic
>Gods

LMFAO

Virgin Nordics are all cuckolds, no exceptions, and will NEVER compare to Chad Mediterraneans
>>
>>39537998
I'm sorry but it's not. You have not seen a lot of dicks or figured out techniques on how to make your dick seem even bigger than it is. A 7 incher can make theirs look massive just by playing around with angles and other tricks, which that guy has.
>>
So if you have phimosis like that, do you just have to probe around under your foreskin on a daily basis to clean out the dick cheese? Why not do something about it? It seems super frustrating to not be able to even jack off properly.
>>
File: huge-swedish-dick-3-21.jpg (51KB, 608x600px) Image search: [Google]
huge-swedish-dick-3-21.jpg
51KB, 608x600px
>>39538017
Here it is measured. It's bigger than 7 inches. He mismeasured a little but it's about 8.7.
>>
>>39538017
Actually on second thought that might be a different dick.
>>
white dicklet autists must be really triggered to keep spamming these threads

lol white dicks look like pinkies
>>
>>39538317
t. triggered black boi a slightly above average dick
The biggest dick ever measured was white.
>>
>>39537487
First guy shoves his hand near his taint to fake being big the second guy most likely is using the angle
>>
>>39537487
that cock is disgusting and the foreskin is permanently shut
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.