[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE SO FUCKING LOUD BE QUIET B E Q U I E T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 34

File: 1468582555864.jpg (47KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1468582555864.jpg
47KB, 1024x578px
WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE SO FUCKING LOUD

BE QUIET

B E

Q U I E T
>>
Blacks are social and were influenced by hip hop and rap to be more outgoing and aggressive
>>
>>39537331
>>39537298
>muh all people of a certain race all act the same
Keep on pulling it see what happens
>>
>>39537479
Stereotypes exist for a reason, anon.
>>
>>39537298
I'm white but maybe you should man up and stop being an anime posting faggot and do something about it.
>>
>>39537479
It's more like muh people of a certain race are more likely to act a certain way. Oh and while we're on "muhs"
>muh everyone is equal and no-one is different uwu
>>
>having a nice day
>SHEEEEEIT YALLDVE BIDDA DAT COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA
>entire day instantantlyruined
>>
>>39537862
Why don't you say something about it? Or are your balls too small?
>>
>AYOOOO WHYTE BOI, YOU FINNA BE TALKIN SOME SHIT NIGGA? *sucks on teefs*
>AYOYOOYOYOYOY HOLLLLL UP NIGGA, REMEMBER SLAVERY N SHIT? A NIGGA CAN BE AS LOUD AS HE FINNA BE NIGGA SHEEEEIT
>>
>>39537298

I assume that it's the same reason that retarded people are so loud, though I'm not sure what THAT is.
>>
>>39537298
Isn't it obvious? Blacks are low IQ brutes who have no consideration for other people. They're no different from their savage ancestors.
>>
shit test: A test that a girl performs on a male by saying or doing something to judge the reaction or response from him.

This is also applicable to the negro. They're loud and annoying because they want to see just how far they can push people, like a toddler. You have to either shut them down or ignore them, there is no in between. These people do not want to integrate, remember this.
>>
>>39537298
Read the book cracker culture. 'Hood' black people stereotypes and ways of talking were actually just bastardized versions of the same from white immigrants from the Celtic fringe around the U.K. You're white ancestors that immigrated to the south parts of the US actually created those people by passing your worst qualities onto slaves.

Thanks white people.
>>
>>39537929
I'm 5'3 and don't want to get murdered by a group of 5+ niggers
>>
>>39538112
ayo you finna tell me we wuz celtic kangz or some shiet?
>>
>>39538112
ayooo hollll the FUCK up crackuh

you finna be sayin we wuz dem muhhhhhfuggin CELTS n shit?
>>
>>39538112
Wow what a surprise
English came from white people
What's your point
>>
>>39538142
No, I'm saying the most nigger tier of that region of the U.K. moved to He south and passed it on to the slaves which spawned the common kang you see today. It's like a Frankenstein monster created by the worst white people.
>>
>>39537298
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FUCKING LOUD

BE QUIET

B E

Q U I E T

FTFY
>>
>>39538112
I can see this being the case with the way rednecks talk
>>
>>39538157
Not just ways of speaking, or every black person would be speaking like your average person, that's English too. I mean their slang. Also behaviors. The whites that moved to the south were in large parts lazy, rowdy niggers themselves. Then the slaves emulated massa and here we are today. You created the common nigger you hate so much. Read the book nigger.
>>
quit typing in cap-locks nigger
>>
>>39538167
>>39538142
Well when you look at Conor McGregor he sure talks and acts a lot like a loud nigger.
>>
>>39538184
It's basically from the same source.
>>
>>39538207
Doesn't explain their behavior because africans have been violent savages throughout their entire history.
>>
>>39538282
>Source: My own ass
>>
File: 1499649848058.png (219KB, 1213x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1499649848058.png
219KB, 1213x1406px
>>39538112
>>39537298
>>39538207
>>39538304
Africans are stupid because of genetics
>>
>>39538325
I'm playing Magic the Gathering and have an opening hand of 5 lands, 2 spells. Does that mean that my deck is composed of 71% land?
>>
>>39538325
Unfortunately there's tons of retards who genuinely don't believe that genetics influence intelligence.
>>
>>39538304
They've been waging tribal warfare on each other for thousands of years. They still are even today. Look at south africa under the apartheid and after it.
>>
>>39538368
>I'm playing Magic the Gathering
you already fucked up
I never played that game so i dont even understand what point youre trying to make.
>>
>>39538383
And that doesn't apply to literally every single other civilization?
>>
>>39537298
I'm certainly not a racist person but why do black people have to talk so loud at the library? I'll admit I do things that are against the rules but this rule breaking is very grating and I wish all people, not just blacks, would stop talking at the fucking library.
>>
>>39538390
OK, I draw a hand of 7 cards from a standard Poker deck and have 4 Hearts, 2 spades and a Club. Does that mean that the deck is composed of 57% hearts, 28% spades 14% clubs and 0% diamonds?
>>
>>39537298
>tfw mulatto and am either too loud or too quiet without noticing
>>
>>39538417
No, your hand is though.
Clearly you want me to say yes so you can explain why it isnt so. Shouldve just done it from first post nerd. What point are you trying to make? that the sample of niggers they tested isnt representative of the whole population?
>>
File: tumblr_ov1t04pEJU1uacd6oo9_1280.png (915KB, 1280x801px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ov1t04pEJU1uacd6oo9_1280.png
915KB, 1280x801px
>>39537494
Yeah because your tiny pea brain cant cope with the complexity and nuance of the real
>>
>>39538454
I'm saying the sample of genes is not conclusive enough.

Using the jar of candies example used in the image, who is to say that there aren't just a clump of purple candies at the top of the jar you happened to open?
>>
>>39538325
I can't read that tiny text but IQ and such are moveable. There have been examples like the black students at the M Street School in D.C. Before it was ruined.
>>39538282
Well Africa wasn't a great black for trade dude to mainly geographic reasons. They couldn't gain the culture Northern Africa did because a huge fucking desert, and there's so many languages in just sub Saharan Africa that there was always difficulties among people living there.
>>
>>39538374
Keyword being influence, but rejects from pol use it as some kind of end all be all, but genetic determinism is just plain dumb.
>>
File: 1490841742792.png (119KB, 1237x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1490841742792.png
119KB, 1237x1017px
>>39538513
>who is to say that there aren't just a clump of purple candies at the top of the jar you happened to open?
The real world evidence. No where in africa is any good example of intelligence except in egypt and that was thousands of eyars ago and theyw ere more european than african. Certainly nowhere in sub-saharan africa aka big nosed nigger land. If tehre were any smart people there they would have actually build a society and civilization by this point that didnt live in mud huts.
>>39538544
>I can't read that tiny text but IQ and such are moveable
Click ti it gets bigger.
And barerly so. Far less than you believe.
>>
>>39537298
Move to rural kansas anon, there are like 4 nogs in this 5k pop town.
>>
>>39538393
Other civilizations stopped doing it.
>>
>>39538572
That graph is an incredibly poor example.

I would say 85% of the interesting things done in the last week are in my house. Of course, I usually stay in my basement and don't check many news sites or listen to the radio. Does that mean that my house is a beacon for interesting things, and everywhere else is desolate wasteland?

There are too many variables and difficulties gathering data, especially with ancient civilizations, that using a "percentage of scientific achievements" is a poor metric at best.
>>
>>39538544
Africa is one of the most resource rich continents on the planet, it's not majority desert. The fucking arabs didn't seem to have all that much trouble adapting to living in the sand.
>>
>>39538572
>europe
>not ONE(1) south european country
why not just say northern europe
>>
>>39538615
Then why is America currently on fire?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGf_k0d3_b0 cant agree more OP
>>
>>39537298
slavs too, I fucking hate them
>>
>>39538572
Haha I know dummy, it's still too small when I click it. I'm a phoneposter. Regardless, posting a graph of worldwide accomplishments doesn't help disprove my claim. There's a ton of reasons why Africa is the way it is. What your doing is just cherry picking infographics you pulled off pol. Genetic determinism is a bunk thought. Just look at how better of Nigerian immigrants to America do than the native blacks. Circumstance is a big factor in development, that's just obvious.
>>
File: 1502709232387.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1502709232387.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>>39538652
J E W S
origafifi
>>
>>39538669
And the Irish. Fuck the Irish.
>>
>>39538124
Please be my gf (male)
I'll take good care of you.
>>
>>39538687
But how could a lesser race like the jews eveyr do anything like that?
>>
>>39538669
>be me living in rich part of yurop
>some slavic immigrants in my classroom @elementary school
>literally autism, playing videogames all day and not talking about girls
slavs are cool
>>
File: 1500457569612.png (49KB, 837x339px) Image search: [Google]
1500457569612.png
49KB, 837x339px
>>39538640
Man I seriously can not imagine coping this hard.
There are mountains of actual data and anecdotal things people just know showing how stupid niggers are.
>>39538649
I didnt write the book man
>>39538677
>There's a ton of reasons why Africa is the way it is
Like?
>What your doing is just cherry picking infographics you pulled off pol
I dont go on pol, i got all these graphs here. You cant just call something pol just because it shows niggers in a true light.
>Genetic determinism is a bunk thought
No it isnt, not even close
>Just look at how better of Nigerian immigrants to America do than the native blacks
I agree, those circumstances had to be invented by non africans though because they couldnt invent them on their own.
>Circumstance is a big factor in development, that's just obvious.
No one is saying that isnt true. Im syaing theyre two stoopid to have done it themselves and needed it spoon fed to them.
>>
AYY NIG WUTCHU MEAN QUIET I'M A FUCK ON YO BITCH NIGGA SWER ON MY MOMMA LIL BITCH
>>
>>39538719
>using IQ for anything
Might as well bust out them polygraph tests!
>>
File: 3213216576.png (6KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
3213216576.png
6KB, 333x293px
>>39538707
>lesser race
>controls literally all central banks in the world making them in possession of all the global wealth
>>
>>39538756
But how could a lesser race do these things?
>>
>>39538146
WHO HERE SEEN THE LEPRECHAUN SAY YEAH
>>
>>39538486
Actually smart people are more likely to think in stereotypes
>>
>>39538738
Im not really sure what this means but IQ is directly correlated with % that youll be a success.
Not sure what world youre living in where you thing having a low IQ would be a good thing and help you anyway in life.
>>
>>39538756
>getting btfo by jews
>but w-whites are still superior!!
>>
>>39538777
The concept of IQ being the be-all and end-all of intelligence is about as relevant as the idea of polygraph tests being accurate.
>>
>Watching local news report
>Groups of guys jump in and start cheering and shouting, ect.
>The nigger in the group starts dancing

Every time when I've seen a news report get interrupted whenever there is a nigger present they start dancing. Why the fuck is this?
>>
File: TqF8qvm.png (153KB, 714x736px) Image search: [Google]
TqF8qvm.png
153KB, 714x736px
>>39538767
bribing gullible whites
only countries that arent controlled by jews are countries labeled as "terrorists"
c the pattern f a m
>>
>>39538812
>The concept of IQ being the be-all and end-all of intelligence
I literally never said that dont put words in my mouth. I did say it is extremely important though because it is.
>relevant as the idea of polygraph tests being accurate
100% untrue dude. This is so stupid i cant tell if youre baiting me or not.
>>
>enjoying a nice drive on a sunny day
>stopped at light
>rusty dodge neon with 30" rims more valuable than the car pulls up slowly beside
>BUMMM BUM BA DUMMM...
>'Yo mufuggah bix nood mufuggah cap yo bitch ass mufuggah suck on deez nutz nigga'
>panels literally rumbling from the blown-out bass
>three black teens all on their obamaphones checking instagram not paying attention to the road

TURN YOUR FUCKING MONKEY MUSIC DOWN NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR THAT SHIT
>>
memories of trying to get to class in high school and the common areas were mobbed by black people just standing in the middle of the way screaming and dancing
>>
>>39538813
most niggers you see on tv are actors
its to make the public view niggers as funny, quirky PoC
>>
>>39538641
Thanks for your brainlet contribution to the discussion. He arabs are in North Africa which is very different from sub Saharan Africa. As I said before the giant sucking desert separating the continent stopped the flow of knowledge pretty much in its tracks. Plus the geography is a big factor. The waterways in Africa vary in sea level so you could only travel so far on them. The same for the unpredictable rainfall levels on rivers in tropical Africa. Trade and commerce is much easier in parts of the world we're its navigable continuously on a level plains. It doesn't help when people wouldn't travel far into Africa because of the climate spreading disease along with some animals, diseases foreigners had no cures for. It's shit land for agriculure. Yes it is resource rich but due to the cultural lag from the isolation from the outside world for the most part they didn't know what he fuck to do with what hey were sitting on. A valuable resource to another is valueless in the hands of someone that doesn't know what to do with it, and the people that value it can't get to it, then it's useless.shit, for awhile Africans didn't even have the beast of burden others had, which led to them carry this long distances on their heads like some still do.
>>
>>39538719
I just wrote a separate post stating some of the reasons, read that. I also don't believe for a minute you don't go on pol. Genetic determinism is very bunk your next answer fucking proves it, how would Nigerians be able to do better in America coming from a nation that bad compared to African Americans that have been here for generations? According to you they should have a major handicap, yet they doing better in university and earn 30% more than their African American counterparts. Saying someone is simply too stupid is such a stupid response in itself.
>>
File: 54671154.jpg (92KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
54671154.jpg
92KB, 1240x775px
FUCKING THIS >>39538914
just imagine if roles were reversed
>niggers originating from europe and white people originating from bumfuck nigeria
>>
File: 1495306781305.jpg (82KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
1495306781305.jpg
82KB, 700x530px
>>39539016
>I just wrote a separate post stating some of the reasons, read that
this?
>>39538914
>>39539062
This is complete garbage. Loads of people had far far worse living conditions that africans. Look and scandanavia. The farm land is absolutely horrible. Sub -saharan africans had access to massive amounts of ocean and animal life. They had all the food and resources they could ever want. Nigeria is nithing but beautiful land. Whites would have a farm up and running in no time flat.
>I also don't believe for a minute you don't go on pol
Why would I lie?
>Genetic determinism is very bunk your next answer fucking proves it
No it isnt, cite sources please.
> According to you they should have a major handicap, yet they doing better in university and earn 30% more than their African American counterparts
The cream will always rise to the top.
Have you seriously never heard this before? The top 1% escape frica and come to america and succeed. Thats actually a huge reason liberals are against it because it leaves africa even worse off cause america is stealing their best and brightest.
>>
>>39538777
Having a low IQ is definitely no help, but it also not an end all be all. As I said before just look at the history of the M Street School. The exclusively black school body had an average IQ of 100 for a span of 20 or so years. That's just one example. Also IQ has already been proven to be largely effected by the individuals level of motivation. Of course a western society would be motivated to do good on an IQ test, they know what it means and want to look good. The fuck reason does an average African tribesman have for doing an IQ test? Of course they'd do worse. Also a red flag for me was how much a difference a monetary incentive has on the results of IQ tests. So that right there says that people who are highly motivated and motivated even more by money would do well later in life as being a motivated person who is motivated more by money is a good trait to have to be successful.
>>
There are a lot of loud black people but there are also loud people from every race.
As a black person its usually white people asking me why I'm so quiet etc.
>>
File: 36746313.jpg (13KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
36746313.jpg
13KB, 276x183px
>>39539127
>look at scandinavia
>far worse living conditions
>plenty of water and farmland
what?
>>
>>39539135
>but it also not an end all be all
For about the 3rd time I never said it was stop creating red herrings.
>Also IQ has already been proven to be largely effected by the individuals level of motivation
it absolutely has not. Cite a source cause this si 100% untrue.
It makes absolutely no sense because lots of IQ tests are administered to children. They certainly have to motivation to dow ell cause they dont even know what it is. Almsot all schools administer some form of IQ test at around the kindergarden level.
>>39539148
Youre proving the point. Youre showing youre out of the norm.
>>
File: Lesotho_Escarpment_Vista.jpg (267KB, 900x591px) Image search: [Google]
Lesotho_Escarpment_Vista.jpg
267KB, 900x591px
>>39539193
So let get this straight. You are so stupid you actually think posting a single picture disproves my point that its hard to farm in scandanavia?
Ok sounds good, heres a picture of zimbabwe. Guess im correct now.
>>
>>39539127
Scandinavia is such a bad fucking example. They were an only slightly isolated area with easy passage to much more developed countries. The farming thing also goes along with a more developed culture, of course whites would have, but not if they were in the position of the Africans for their entire history. Afrikaners or white Zimbabweans were immigrants. Did you just seriously ask me on 4chan why you would lie? Of course the cream will rise, but you're talking about from two vastly different starting points.

Here's some sources
https://www.nature.com/scitable/ebooks/genes-and-the-environment-the-myth-of-16570315/contents
https://philpapers.org/rec/ALCTMO-2
http://www.councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/projects/PastProject.aspx?projectId=11
>>
File: 1346746.jpg (9KB, 266x210px) Image search: [Google]
1346746.jpg
9KB, 266x210px
>>39539230
>cherrypicking nice green land
>ignoring the lack of food accessable to farm that whites have enjoyed thanks to access to other countries
i bet you think potatos originated from europe
>>
>>39539199
IQ and motivation sources
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/motivation-may-influence-iq-scores
http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/iq-and-motivation/
>>
File: 1496342905602.jpg (32KB, 480x558px) Image search: [Google]
1496342905602.jpg
32KB, 480x558px
>>39539371
Youre entirerly missing your own point.
>with easy passage to much more developed countries
>developed countries
Thats my whole point. Sub-saharan africa is massive in size. Teh fact that not a single piece of it became a developed country on its own is astounding.
>The farming thing also goes along with a more developed culture, of course whites would have
Again my exact point youre making for me. The fact africa never developed it is my whole point.
>that sociobiologists believe that genes single-handedly determine social behavior
No one is saying that and neitehr am I. Im saying its a factor that influences it though.
>over the years, thedeterministic model that genes alone define biology
Again, no one is sayign that. Im saying its a factor not the end all be all but absolutely a factor.
>>39539463
>>cherrypicking nice green land
That was my whole point you moron. I was doing exactly what he did. You must be a nigger.
>ignoring the lack of food accessable to farm that whites have enjoyed thanks to access to other countries
ignoring the billions of animals literally everywhere for easy eating in africa.
>>39539474
Lets pretend this is correct
>by about 2/3 of a standard deviation (SD), or about 10 IQ points.
So instead of niggers having an IQ of 70 its now 80. Congratulations.
Also the fact that niggers dont even realize the point to doing an IQ test and actually need to have a carrot dangled in front of them like a farm animal if anything further proves my point.
>>
I'm usually quiet and more observant than most nignogs
>>
>>39537929
>"im sorry, but do you think you guys could lower your voices?"
>AW HAIL NAW, WHO DA FUCK YOU IS? BIX NOOD NYIGGA *sucks air through teeth* *claps hands inches away from your face* *challenges you to a fistfight*

lol yeah, anon is just a pussy. Wite pipo btfo
>>
>Ayoo wite boi

>Take this 85 cent an go buy me a rillo

I wonder if this kid was underage?. I bought it for him. Jolly African Americans.
>>
>>39539538
>Not a single piece of subsaharan Africa became civilized.
Wow, I'm just gonna stop the response here. Literally everything you've said an posted is strictly pol tier. Will you be done with the shallow arguments soon?
>>
>>39539699
>>Not a single piece of subsaharan Africa became civilized.
Nowhere near the level of anything in Europe thats for sure.
>Literally everything you've said an posted is strictly pol tier
Buddy ti sounds like you actually lurk pol.
Im not sure how its pol simply because its true.
>shallow
Not sure how not wanting to live near low IQ havings animals is shallow. And yes that includes whites. I absolutely admit there are plently of borderline retarded nigger tier whites. Im saying get rid of all morons regardless fo skin color. It jsut so happens most of them would be black.
>>
>>39537479
They're fucking loud, dude. I actually grew up around them.
>>
>>39538774
Citation? Genuinely interested
>>
>>39537298
why do you go to a loud school
>>
>>39539685

Why did u gib fake coin
>>
>>39539761
Smart people recognize patterns. If 9/10 niggers are loud, its not a stretch to assume the next one will be as well.
>>
>>39539754
>Not anything near Europe
Oh wow, it's like I didn't just spend 30 minutes explaining geographic differences that have an impact. Not to mention you took my exchange of knowledge through proximity example in regards to Scandinavia as some as a moment to flaunt 'heh muh white superiority' instead of actually getting the point. Eurofaggots wouldn't have even gotten too far in their expansion overseas without Asian inventions.
>You actually lurk pol
Yeah I do, that's how I know.
>because it's true
Except it's not. You said motivation doesn't have an impact on IQ. I showed you even just monetary incentives can make a 15 point difference in IQ results. You just take that chance to make a nigger joke. Pure pol.
>get rid of all morons
Well, here's your plane ticket buddy.
>>
File: 1504002288366.png (44KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1504002288366.png
44KB, 500x338px
>>39539754
Nowhere near the level of anything in Europe
>England + Netherlands + Germany + France = Europe
>>
>>39538562
Genetics are estimated at worst to be 50% of the reason for intelligence. AT WORST. The rest has to do with environment allowing you to reach your (genetic) potential with proper development conditions.

It's not """culture"""", """education"""", or """"socialization"""". Put a dog in private school for 12 years then send it off to Harvard, the best it's going to be able to do are mere tricks or simple tasks under the supervision of a human being. B-b-but it was educated and socialized for success! What happened?!
>>
>>39537298
All dark people are loud, even southern europeans.
>>
>>39539371
>Did you just seriously ask me on 4chan why you would lie?
You do know that on 4chan people don't give a shit about your opinion no matter how radical it is right? Why the fuck would he lie?

>>39540004
>I r very smaht gueys ;>)
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>39537298
its just americans that are so loud
all americans get over hyped up when theyr hanging out in a group american black people generally hang around in big groups
where i live in scotland its the white people who are noisy and cause loads of trouble all the africans keep to themselves and dont hassle people as much
>>
>>39540004
>Eurofaggots wouldn't have even gotten too far in their expansion overseas without Asian inventions.
Even if thats true ok? They still adapted and thrived. Niggers still havent.
>Oh wow, it's like I didn't just spend 30 minutes explaining geographic differences that have an impact
Oh wow its like i didnt just prove all those are nonsense. Africa is by far nowhere near the worst place on earth to live and thrive. Niggers should have easily advanced but did not. There are loads of other far worse off cultures who did far better than sub saharan nigs.
>Except it's not. You said motivation doesn't have an impact on IQ. I showed you even just monetary incentives can make a 15 point difference in IQ results. You just take that chance to make a nigger joke. Pure pol.
>can
Yes it "can", and again the average IQ in africa is around 70. So now theyre at 85 best case scenario. Congratulations?
>Well, here's your plane ticket buddy
Youre the one defending niggers not me dude. Literally everyoen the world over knows niggers are dumb animals. Asians and latinos hate niggers even more than whites. While Iw as in the navy I got to know many phillipinos and mexicans because i was stationed in SD. And eveyone i knew told me if their sister even considered dating a nigger theyd disown her. Now I know this is just anecdotal eveidence but having been all over asia thats what ive seen to be true. Its pretty clear when the entire world thinks niggers are a joke there must be some truth to that.
>>
File: 1503334135446.png (373KB, 320x521px) Image search: [Google]
1503334135446.png
373KB, 320x521px
>>39538756
Even Hitler knew Jews were dangerous and had way higher IQ than most races, you don't become a shadow government controlling other countries like puppets by being stupid, part of it is Jews are ruthless as hell but that's probably because "muh chosen race, goys are animals" indoctrination
Jews reap what they sow in the lives that they lead, their gold is but ash on their deathbeds, their jewel adorned wife is a stranger, their estranged kids are praying for his demise and all the courtesans he had are far away and disinterested in his blight
Do not envy the Jew, for he is the harbinger of his own hell, the poetic justice part is the Jew won't realize it before his deathbed, when his time draws near he realizes all the mistakes he has made, how does it feel to wear the crown of fire?
>>
File: 1504400660941.jpg (26KB, 450x444px) Image search: [Google]
1504400660941.jpg
26KB, 450x444px
>>39538223
>Conor McGregor
>acts a lot like a loud nigger

This is completely true, good post anon.
>>
>>39540213
I'm already dealing with someone here, take a number.

>>39540239
My whole initial point was you can't black Africans alone for what they are. Put any other race in heir position and see how far they would have gotten.
>it's like I didn't disprove all those
No, you didn't.
>Niggers should have easily advanced
CERTIFIED FUCKING BRAINLET
>Congratulations
Thank you, as that point was about you being incredibly wrong and just using it to prove your place of origin, you can't fool me pol.
>Defending niggers.
Actually my first post was explaining how southern whites speech and behavior was what was passed onto slaves and is the stereotypical nigger you see today.
>There must be some truth to that.
See this right here is how I definitely know you're from pol. I actually never tried to say Africans or blacks were great or top tier people. I simply said like above where the nigger stereotype derived from. On African all I said was you couldn't simply blame Africans for being victims of circumstance. I know they're shitty. I know they're dumber Han most of the world. Yet if any other race where in their position for heir whole history I'd be hard pressed to think it's be different. Just like how other societies prospered because of their geography, southern Africa suffered for it. Yet all you see is some person defending niggers so you gotta let him have it. Well you failed, and continuously missed my points.
>>
>>39540583
>I'm already dealing with someone here, take a number.
>Waaaah, I can't comprehend what more than 1 person is saying.
Go find a safe-space you absolute dog cunt.
>>
File: 1482829643955.jpg (67KB, 499x560px) Image search: [Google]
1482829643955.jpg
67KB, 499x560px
>>39537479
have you ever met a somalian?
they're the most loud obnoxious people on the planet
>>
>>39540583
>My whole initial point was you can't black Africans alone for what they are. Put any other race in heir position and see how far they would have gotten.
Much much better. As ive been saying they had limitations sure but nowehre near as bad as some otehrs have had it. Also those others have caught up to current standards quickly. Niggers in Africa are still so far behind its impressive.
>Thank you, as that point was about you being incredibly wrong and just using it to prove your place of origin, you can't fool me pol.
Again I dont go on pol but you do. So im not sure why you again think im lying but are also simultaneously using pol as an insult yet you already admitted you lurk it.
And again lets pretnd youre right, so niggers have avg iqs of 85 now instead of 70. Congratulations?
>Actually my first post was explaining how southern whites speech and behavior was what was passed onto slaves and is the stereotypical nigger you see today.
And? You are still defending niggers.
>Just like how other societies prospered because of their geography, southern Africa suffered for it.
Buddy what you are fucking up is you keep thinking all of sub saharan africa is a horrible geogrphical place to live. It couldnt be further from the truth. Sub africa is fucking enormous. The fact that no massive and impressive civillazations developed anywhere is again impressive. I mean for christ sakes living on any piece of coastline would be amazing. Its beautiful, the weather is good and all the seafood you could want. Lets say I give you living in the interior would be rough. I cant imagine why living on the coast wouldnt be a god send? The fact is all of the most famous socities developed for the most part near water. All of the mediterrainin is a perfect example. The sea provides a lot. So the fact that not a single nigger village on the coast of africa ever thrived of for fucks sake developed a large ship to sail up to north africa with is again impressive.
>>
>>39540667
Sorry you can't have a podium in the big boy debate. Run along now,
>>39540787
Aborigines are worse and an even better testament to a geographic rape
>but you do
Again yeah. There's a difference in observing something and speaking as if you are of the group itself. I'm the former, you seem to be the latter.
>still defending niggers
An explanation isn't necessarily defending someone. You can be shit but someone explaining why your shit isn't excusing you being shit, it's just how you got there.
>Subsarah Africa is t a horrible place to live
Motherfucker YES IT IS and has been. Cite me something that says otherwise. You're speaking out of your ass in regards to africas geographic capabilities.
>>
>>39540945
>Aborigines are worse and an even better testament to a geographic rape
???????????
You do mean native australians correct? Its the exact opposite. theyre a perfect example of genetic failures.
>Motherfucker YES IT IS and has been. Cite me something that says otherwise. You're speaking out of your ass in regards to africas geographic capabilities.
No you prove to me it isnt amazing. Living on the coast of africa would be nice. Hence why south africa is flourishing in comparison to the rest of the shithole that is africa. Wonder why? Maybe cause whites set it up?
>>
>>39541090
Wow, again. You sound like he most non book read person I've ever talked to trying to sound smart. I've already given you sources and proved you wrong once. Now how about you try to do the same to me.
>>
>>39541156
You did not provide a source about africas climate being non suited to succeeding. Again look at south africa.
>>
>>39538112
WE WUZ MOORS N SHIEET
>>
>>39541179
https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/09-foresight-climate-change-growth-africa-deressa-1.pdf
>>
>>39541418
That has nothing to do with the coast. I said show me whats wrong with living on the coast.
>>
>>39541451
Stop moving the goalpost nigger.
>>
>>39541474
IM not moving anything. Ive said the coast specifically for about the past 5 posts. I point to south africa specifically at least 3 times now.
I already said yes living in the interior would be tough most likely. But if you are anywhere on the absolutely massive coast line of africa you have absolutely no excuse whatsoever.
>>
File: 1504200466571.jpg (29KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1504200466571.jpg
29KB, 250x243px
>>39539193
Dumb ass it doesn't even snow in groidland. Those mountains can't be farmed anyway dumbfuck. You just picked some nice looking image and your boon brain is too dumb to even comprehend anything it's fucking sad.
>>
>>39541499
Oh please, you keep changing the point to make you not look like a retard, but here I'll cater to you.
http://archive.unu.edu/unupress/unupbooks/80918e/80918E0p.htm
>>
File: Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-Fight.jpg (246KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-Fight.jpg
246KB, 1600x898px
>tfw protected the white kids in my wchool

You guys just need a big dad blacj bf in your life
>>
>>39541522
>http://archive.unu.edu/unupress/unupbooks/80918e/80918E0p.htm
Were you trying to support me?
>The coastal zone and oceans of Sub-Saharan Africa constitute a huge storehouse of food, energy, and mineral resources that, if exploited rationally, could be the basis for sustainable development.
>>
>>39538112

WE

djdgqjwheks
>>
>>39539875
>no citation
Not true and you are pseudo-intellectual
>>
>>39538142
>>39538146
>>39541335
Typical cracker 'we wuz kangs' meme response, try again whitie
>>
>>39541786
Are you telling me you actually need a citation to realize that picking up in patterns and trends is intelligent? wow
>>
>>39541625
I could also post a paper on how the rising sea levels and over fishing is fucking up the coasts. Either way you moved the fucking goalpost from Africa being underdeveloped to just the inland countries. Again though, you're comparing apples and oranges. Subsaharan Africa was pretty isolated as I've said before. Europeans had the net positive of being among so many different cultures that could feed off and trade with each other, expanding knowledge and invention. Tropical Africa didn't have that, they had the resources but if your cut off culturally from others you'll developed a lot slower. Just look at mountain people in any region, they're always dumber and less developed.
>>
>>39541962
>I could also post a paper on how the rising sea levels and over fishing is fucking up the coasts.
Youre the one moving the goal posts you idiot. Were talking historically. What is your excuse for the past 10,000 years?
>Subsaharan Africa was pretty isolated as I've said before.
And??? Thats not a bad thing when you have everything you need.
Your own fucking paper said that.
>Tropical Africa didn't have that, they had the resources but if your cut off culturally from others you'll developed a lot slower
Racist much? Africa is absolutely massive and filed with loads of different tribes with different cultures. They developed slower because theyre all fucking stupid.
>Just look at mountain people in any region, they're always dumber and less developed.
Youre right people from switzerland are so stupid after all.
>>
File: niggerbait.png (84KB, 771x580px) Image search: [Google]
niggerbait.png
84KB, 771x580px
>>39541877
oh cry me a river you damn monkey
>>
>>39542052
My whole post was historically. You wanna find out do some research yourself. If you see all the papers behind paywalls go ahead, but I'm not doing it to entertain a retard on r9k
>Being isolated is not a bad thing
Wrong. The paper was speaking on their ability to change and use them now. As they were developing they didn't have the means to turn the raw resources into anything useable so other countries gutted them for them or had them send them e raw resources and unsold them afterwards giving africa he short end of the stick.
>Developed slower because their stupid
Cite it. It isn't racist, Australia is again a great example of supreme isolation leading to retarded development.
>Are people living in mountains in Switzerland geniuses?
>
>>
>>39542460
>As they were developing they didn't have the means to turn the raw resources into anything useable
THATS MY WHOLE POINT HOW CANT YOU GET THIS???
They were two stoopid so they got taken advantage of.
>Cite it. It isn't racist, Australia is again a great example of supreme isolation leading to retarded development.
You dotn understand what isolation even means. Australia is absolutely massive as well. You could fit half of europe into it. Stop looking at africa and australia as just one clump. Its so huge it isnt isolated at all.
Buddy I sure hope you realize youre the retard here. The whole world is laughing at africa and shitting all over it because its so easy to do. They are stupid and under evolved hence the low IQ.
>>
im very loud and im white
>>
>>39538652
Becuase of shitskins. Niggers are 13% of the US population and account for over 50% of violent crime, and spics make up for most of the rest. Until around 2008 the FBI had hispanic/latino as its own category in crime tables. Now they're thrown in with whites to inflate the numbers.
>>
Because they didn't have parents to teach them what an inside voice is
>>
>>39542540
Cite it. Please cite me one paper saying all of africas problems is because they're just naturally dumb on their own. Since this is your answer to everything.
>don't understand what isolations means
It's funny you think I'm the retard when you've obviously not cracked a book on anything related. Maybe the military was a great choice for you. You act like large areas can't be isolated. "A larger cultural universe is important not simply because of the products, technologies, and knowledge that are transferred back and forth important as these are but also, and perhaps more important, because people seeing repeatedly how things have been done differently by others in different places can break through the normal human inertia that keeps people doing the same things In he same familiar ways, for generations, or even centuries, as happens in many geographically isolated societies." Just look at the Canary Islands. They were white and we're living like stone ages people. Keep using your brainlet explanations tho. I'm sure they work on other retards on 4chan.
>>
>>39537502
>anime posting on an anime imageboard
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
>>
>>39542882
>Please cite me one paper saying all of africas problems is because they're just naturally dumb on their own. Since this is your answer to everything.
well having low IQs is a huge disadvabtage and the average IQ in africa is 70. Thats the reason but you wont even admit that IQ is important so its a moot point.
>Just look at the Canary Islands
>Area: 2,893 mi2
>Australia
>Area: 2.97 million mi2
>Africa
>Area: 11.73 million mi2
>cut it in half
Again are you pretending to be stupid? Thats like saying we're isolated on Earth in comparison to the solar system. If you wanna pay that game then it never ends and everything is isolated to an extent.
Again, africa is fucking enormous. They should have plenty of different cultures to have learned from. If they didnt again its because of how low their IQs are.
If youre finalyl willing to buy into the IQ portion of my argument ill gladly post sources about how africas is so low. Its not talked about openly cause its politically incorrect to use science to show niggers are stupid.
>>
>>39537298
too lazy to read thread but my roommates were loud too and I just got headphones and listened to white noise. Especially when going to sleep. Works really well.
>>
>>39543133
>Again, africa is fucking enormous. They should have plenty of different cultures to have learned from. If they didnt again its because of how low their IQs are.

What about economics? You white people are so much in your own bubble you believe everyone should be fine even under more drastic environments than you. That's why we hate you.
Many African villages/communities don't have access to resources like good food, not enough funding in schools, crappy homes, and low income. There are a minority of Native Africans that immigrate to North America , have children and they grow up to be more smarter and richer than the average white person.
>>
>>39537479
>Keep on pulling it see what happens
sounds like something a non-white would say
>>
File: 1494422094399.jpg (108KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
1494422094399.jpg
108KB, 600x581px
>>39543462
>What about economics?
??????
They should have developed their own economics obviously. Same as in australia.
>That's why we hate you.
The feeling is perfectly mutual. If we all went to sleep tonight and woke up tomorrow and every nigger on the planet was gone the world would be an immensely better place and no one would shed a single tear. if the reverse were true the world would end.
>Many African villages/communities don't have access to resources like good food, not enough funding in schools, crappy homes, and low income.
Again, they are that way cause of how stupid they are. They missed the boat 1000s of years ago to develop properly. How are you not getting this seriously? Theyre fucked now because they were genetically fucked then. For like the 10th time now the fact that no succesful communities developed on the coast and grew in size and beauty is proof of how stupid niggers are.
> There are a minority of Native Africans that immigrate to North America , have children and they grow up to be more smarter and richer than the average white person.
Again I dont doubt this at all. The cream always rises to the top. This actually proves my point that smart niggers are self aware and realize africa is a shithole filled with dumb niggers so they leave it.

Like 10 other people are responding to you as well at this point and we're all laughing at you. At least be smart enough to realize when youve lost.
>>
File: costanzal.jpg (16KB, 191x201px) Image search: [Google]
costanzal.jpg
16KB, 191x201px
>>39543635
>He thinks he can win arguments on 4chan
I don't know what you're arguing about, but with every post you only lose some more
Just remember, you're here forever
>>
>>39537298
why don't you go and tell them to be quiet?
>>
>>39543133
I already cited that motivation is a huge contributor to IQ so it's be more sound to say Africans are in large part lazier or unmotivated than to say they're stupid. You won't cite that though, even though you keep asking me to cite my claims, so I'm just gonna assume you are in fact a non book reading brainlet that has none.
Here is a paperbon africas poverty and isolation as I said before you wanna know, pay to get past the paywall cause I'm not.
https://www.jstor.org/stable/40722314?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Here's an excerpt from Wealth Poverty and Politics on Australia and the aborigines. "The aborigines lack of knowledge of things known to others, according to a geographic treatise published in 1911, "Must be attributed to their insularity," such as was also the case among the native canary islanders who were Caucasian."The fundamental problem of the Australian aborigines was seen as the geography of Australia. When Europeans arrived Australian presented the unique spectacle of a whole continent with its population still held in the vice of nature, and was the classic ground of retardation, according to the same treatise. Another geographer, writing in 1924' mentioned "Australia, where primitive man is at his lowest," but added that a people subjected to such environments could scarcely be expected to developed greatly." If you wanna research that further you can read the book it was sourced from The Character of Races: As influenced by Physical Environment, Natural Selection and Historical Development by Ellsworth Huntington.

Now do some reading you retarded nigger.
>>
File: top-angola.jpg (267KB, 990x600px) Image search: [Google]
top-angola.jpg
267KB, 990x600px
>>39543635
>??????
>They should have developed their own economics obviously. Same as in australia.

Australia is not under imperialistic powers and clearly the Natives of Australia don't benefit from their own land. Ya know, like the Natives in America?

>if the reverse were true the world would end.
lol no.
No more wars for oil, No more right wing terrorism, no restrictions for non-white people, no more racism? A world without whites will be great

>Again, they are that way cause of how poor they are.
Fixed
>They missed the boat 1000s of years ago to develop properly.
Half of a thousand years of oppression from colonization and Imperialism has something to do with it. Africa is the land of resources and minerals, but a majority of it is controlled by outside powers.
> For like the 10th time now the fact that no succesful communities developed on the coast and grew in size and beauty is proof of how stupid niggers are
>No successful communities
Pic related
>"B-b-but that's cherry picking"

> This actually proves my point that smart niggers are self aware and realize africa is a shithole filled with dumb niggers so they leave it
So you agree that it's not genetics, it's shit environment.

Thank you :)
>>
>>39543766
>I already cited that motivation is a huge contributor to IQ
Dude at this point I knwo youre a nigger cause of how stupid you are.
Its 15 points. Thats not huge. And again the avg IQ in africa is 70 so now theyre at 85.
>You won't cite that though
Cite what? I already said id show you teh studies that niggers IQ is around 70 if you wanted.
>Another geographer
Great hes not a scientist. And I want a modern source looking at genetics not a geographers testimony form the fucking 1920s
And even if he was thats only 1 testimony.
How about you explain to me why Apes are still gigantic failures in australia then?
>>
File: IMG_1082.png (251KB, 481x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1082.png
251KB, 481x288px
>>39544036
>Only accept shit that pushes a narrative you already believe in
Stop projecting. You might as well be from Africa too then with your retarded reasoning skills. And stop with the 15 points thing, that was just how much monetary incentives effect IQ not how much a persons motivation as a whole can. You already and continue to miss the point of that. You're just reparation the same shit at this point, you really are showing traits of the same people you're criticizing.
>>
>>39543937
>Australia is not under imperialistic powers and clearly the Natives of Australia don't benefit from their own land. Ya know, like the Natives in America?
im talking about in the past you absolute moron. Why hadnt they developed one the entire 1000s of years before settlers showed up?
>No more right wing terrorism
there is almost none, especially when you compare it to the number of people niggers kill on a daily basis.
>no restrictions for non-white people
Those dont exist
>no more racism
Blacks are some of the most racist people on the planet
Btw racism is a good thing. Disliking niggers for being both violent and stupid keeps people safe.
>>Again, they are that way cause of how poor they are.
Fixed
Theyre poor because theyre stupid. Fixed
>Half of a thousand years of oppression from colonization and Imperialism has something to do with it
Correct, and why was that able to happen? because they were stupid and under developed.
>Pic related
jesus fucking christ, im talking about in the past you idiot. Not cities built by whites for niggers to live in. Im talkign about examples like cairo, rome, constantinople. Ancient examples along coast lines. Give me a city on the nigger coast from before 1000AD.
>So you agree that it's not genetics, it's shit environment.
No you idiot they simply move to a nicer envronment. That has nothing to do with IQ. Its looking around and saying this is a shithole why am I living here and then leaving.
>>
File: 1501113962512.jpg (70KB, 624x495px) Image search: [Google]
1501113962512.jpg
70KB, 624x495px
>>39544116
>And stop with the 15 points thing, that was just how much monetary incentives effect IQ not how much a persons motivation as a whole can
Nigger what? Im agreeing with the study you fucking posted. It said 15 points. Why do you not like me agreeing with something you said? Niggers instead of having a 70 IQ now have an 85 IQ. congratulations.
> You're just reparation the same shit at this point, you really are showing traits of the same people you're criticizing.
Im repeating things that are correct. Im literally using the data that was given to me by either you or someone else. I dont understand how im missing the point. The study showed yes motivation is a factor and the maximal effect it can have on retards is an increase of 15. So if you look at the average nigger he has an IQ of 70 so we'll be geenrous and give him the full 15. So now you have a 85 IQ nigger instead of a 70 one. What did I miss?
>>
>>39537479
im pullin up on you niBBa
>>
>>39540191
i dont understand what all of this information is for yeah black people have lower iq on average what does that implicate
>>
>>39537479

I have never had black neighbours who weren't loud. Loud talking, loud music, always hanging around on their front steps even though it wasn;t a ghetto and they had a backyard.
>>
>>39544744
>black people have lower iq on average what does that implicate
are you saying you dont understand what IQ is?
>>39544764
Literally everyone knows this. Niggers are less evolved humans. Theyre ok in small doses but living near them is a nightmare.
>>
>>39539135
tell me one time of somebody with real high IQ that has felt good because of that or is in anyway proud of having higher IQ than most people
>>
>>39540721
Do you happen to live in minnesota?
>>
>>39545062
Are you saying having a high IQ is bad? I sure hope not cause its the number 1 predictor of future success.
Just to be clear its not a guarantee at all. Just a huge advantage.
>>
>>39537479
>>39537298
>be quiet, softspoken black man
>black neighbours to the right are loud and crazy
>white neighbours to the left are loud and crazy
>black school peers were loud
>white school peers were loud
>white geezers at the pub are loud
>black geezers at the pub are loud
>black teenagers walking down the street are loud
>white teenagers walking down the street are loud
>black kids on the bus are loud
>white kids on the bus are loud
>black people walking by themselves are quiet
>white people walking by themselves are quiet

Seriously guys, why do I have to be grouped in the butt of the steryotype when literally ANYONE with a social group they feel comfortable in will be loud as fuck because they dont feel considerate of others when they feel socially accepted. Its not a matter of race in the slightest. It's a matter of social belonging and trying to stand out in their social group as much as possible.

Do you know the amount of times I've sat silently on a bus waiting to get off while a group of white teens will throw a fucking concert at the back of the bus?

Too many my friends.
But no, its only ever black people!
>>
>>39541886
holy shit now i know im dumb as fuck what do i do now?
>>
>>39545502
Well have you ever actually taken an IQ test?
Thats mostly what they are is puzzle solving and pattern recognition.
>>
>>39545437
THANK YOU. 4chan ofays are making this a race thing when its clearly an issue of people simply being inconsiderate around others.
>>
>>39544885
I just cant get to a definition i dont want to make shit up could you please give me one i always see this stuff everywhere but couldnt get to it the most i have is that is like a quantification of intelligence i dont even know how the exams work do they give you some papers to write shit or they ask you random stuff????
>>
>>39545380
nooooo im just sayin like everybody thinks that low IQ is bad but they dont say nothing about high IQ i know you can say is just obvious but really just assuming things like that i want to go further with this
>>
>>39537298
Pol anon has lost this debate
>>
File: 1498517538209.jpg (115KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1498517538209.jpg
115KB, 500x505px
>>39545586
see>>39545539
IQ mostly equals speed. Its how fast you can solve/figure something out. It relates to memory slightly but not entirely. Someone could have a excellent memory but a low IQ.
watch these and report back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0&t
>>39545637
Theres some book called the burden of intelligene or something liek that that is supposedly good. And it is true that high IQ is more common among autistics and reduced social skills. So like most things theres a blance and you probably dont want eitehr extreme. With that being said having an IQ of 115 is far far far better than one of 85. Also you can watch the videos above.
>>39545643
Whos that? the guy who actually admitted to lurking pol or me who actually does not?
>>
>>39545539
i took one at school and i didnt do well they didnt give us the result but i know i did bad because i couldnt get to the middle of the pages with patterns that was pretty much all i really dont know if i should feel bad or just keep on living just because now i have proof that im really stupid
>>
File: 1495448705828.jpg (41KB, 560x846px) Image search: [Google]
1495448705828.jpg
41KB, 560x846px
>>39545743
See this is how people warp the debate. I and no one else who actually knows anything are not saying you cant be successful with a low IQ. You will just have to work harder. Thats it, ever heard the phrase "Hard work beats skill/talent when skill/talent doesnt work hard"? well its true. Its just that soeone with a high IQ might only have to read something 1 or 2 times to memorize it while you may need 3 or 4. It sucks but thats life buddy. Watch >>39545726
>>
>>39545726
>>39545643
desu there's not really a winner. I think you both brought up some pretty good points.
Why did blacks in Africa not thrive of the coast? Didn't they have the resources to build a decent boat?
But we also have to consider they just don't have the agricultural capability and cultural diversity of northern europe. While there are many languages spoken in sub-saharan africa, the people who speak them all seem relatively similar.
>>
File: 1496629984954.png (698KB, 648x798px) Image search: [Google]
1496629984954.png
698KB, 648x798px
>>39545912
I dont disagree with any of that. my biggest gripe is people arent even willing to admit it. They eep making excuses for niggers. Im saying be honest they have problems and then we can actually fix it. No one calls them on their shit, they get a free pass on everything.
The fact is idiocracy is actually happening in africa. The birth rate is through the roof yet they have no food or supplies to raise the kids cause theyre too stupid to forsee that you shouldnt have 8 kids when you ahve no jobs.
If you wanna see how fucking insane africa is, and mind you this is the northern part not even the full nigger part below the desert, watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
>>
>>39545726
>IQ mostly equals speed
sshit i gotta confess that i didnt even wanted to keep going i wasnt mad because i couldnt figure it out really i just wanted to stop is like when you know you cant not in a emotional state it was more like it was logical
>high IQ is more commom among autistics and reduced social skills
oh well i personally think that i am really bad at social skills like right now im in a state where i dont even want a gf or talk to anybody in general it would be more easy to me if people started to talk to me instead

dude jordan peterson is a living red pill
>>
File: IMG_1104.jpg (109KB, 1256x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1104.jpg
109KB, 1256x562px
>>39545643
Pol niggers always lose the debates. They just whine about Africans and kangz, yet offer no actual solutions other than meme tier shit like genocide.
>>
>>39545784
im sorry for warping the debate i just want to get this off my head already
>>
>>39545437
Nobody's saying white people aren't also loud. They're saying black people are louder and more obnoxious. Which they are. Evolving in the African savanna, I imagine they were really scared of lions and wanted to scare them off with their retarded nigger voices
>>
>>39545437
lol sure, just make shit up, Jose.

We're going to kick out all the shit-skins. You had your chance and you fucked it up. White pride worldwide. 1488.

I'm not even /pol/. I'm just starting to hate you borderline subhumans because you're too stupid to realize what you're doing and never, ever shut the fuck up. We're going to shut you up if you can't do it yourself. Just give it a few more years, man.
>>
File: 1501639730644.jpg (85KB, 1080x952px) Image search: [Google]
1501639730644.jpg
85KB, 1080x952px
>>39546072
Well its no gurantee you have a high IQ dude you may just be a weirdo. But like I told that otehr guy hard work is most important but having a high IQ is a huge advantage as well.
>dude jordan peterson is a living red pill
Hes definitely smart as shit but dont buy into him 100%. He has some weird views on religion that I dont care for.
>>39546099
np buddy boy i didnt mean you. Its just people dont actually udnerstand IQ. They think its a death sentence thats why most people will attack it becuase they think it determines who will be succesful and who wont. Which again its an indicator but not and end all be all. make sure you watch the vids i psoted for more info.
>>
>>39546072
Jordan Peterson is a conman who is telling "red pilled" internet nerds what they want to hear.

He's a tool and so are you.
>>
Bc I like to have fun gang gang gang
>>
>>39546132
>>39546133
See this is why I stopped posting in racebait threads

you guys are so beyond deluded I dont even know what course of action I could possibly take to get you to use any form of reason or abstract thinking.

Firstly what reference are we using here, the phrase "black people are louder and more obnoxious" is so general there isn't even a direct retort, its just a confirmation bias for you informed by /pol/ webms.

>>39546133
>you're too stupid
>you borderline subhumans
>what you're doing
>what you're doing
>if you can't do it yourself

haha why are you adressing your cognitive bias against me directly? I'm not even Amerifat, nor one of your loud examples of a "subhuman"
>>
File: 1460955110828.jpg (983KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1460955110828.jpg
983KB, 1650x1275px
>>39546367
>you guys are so beyond deluded I dont even know what course of action I could possibly take to get you to use any form of reason or abstract thinking.
become a public figure and chastise niggers publicly
>>
>>39546291
fuuuuu that really hits to home
>>
>>39546146
>people think low IQ is a death sentence
thats what i thought but now i get it i mean in the end you just keep living no race or competition is up in here everybody is in their own world
>>
>>39537298
i would kill for black neighbors, at least those dudes can be chill and respect fences. spics are 2x as loud, trashy, and obnoxious. I've had spics walking THROUGH my backyard to get to their buddy's house a couple down. they always had shitty spic music blaring and like 4 cars out front, most notably an 80-something firebird, rattlecan matte purple, on all donuts with no hubcaps, faded paint/rust, and trim hanging off the goddamn car, parked 2ft sticking out and sideways.
I knew their landlord and they got kicked for 6 months back rent, but I was borderline calling ICE on those motherfuckers.

I'd be down with jamals, would at least be a change of goddamn scenery.
>>
>>39546291
>>39546419
Most of his info is good. Hes not perfect but hes definitely smarter than you and me.
>>39546491
yep
>>
>>39546504
P A R I E N T E
>>
>>39546504
THIS. I live in Texas and Jesus Christ. I literally just got done getting groceries and I didn't go down a single isle that didn't have a Mexican family with their 8 kids running up and down it. Then I had to wait to get out of the parking lot while 3 tribes of them walked across. Someone needs to start some kind of abstinence program in spic communities.
>>
>>39546683
personally I'm a fan of forced infertilization for these motherfuckers.
>neighbors are crossbreed filipinos and mexicans
>literally worst possible combo
>always park blocking drives with their 8 goddamn cars for 12 (not kidding) people in a 1500sq/ft house
>they go to mexico or some shit for like 3 weeks (posted on neighborhood faggotbook because hey, lets get broken into)
>call cops non emergency for multiple derelict vehicles since they were all disrepaired and parked like shit
>they'll be gone for another solid 10 days
>wrecker comes
>tows all their shit
>they come back to no cars
>sitting there laughing on my tailgate cause I parked where they usually park their shit, which is technically my property
>literally nothing they can do about it
>they probably paid a grand or two in tow feels
feelsgoodman
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.