[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An ultimate dysphoria

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: betty.png (363KB, 426x396px) Image search: [Google]
betty.png
363KB, 426x396px
Imagine knowing a cure girl you like, she's beautiful and adorable, with an innocent face with beautiful blue eyes and a nice smile, but she hides something within. Amongst all forms of possible fetishes she got the most filthy and degenerate one, she's a tremendous scat lover, someone who literally covers herself with her shit and her vomit making "shit masks" that allow you too see only her eyes. Not only, she eats it, she thrust it in her vagina and then masturbate. Her boyfriend (yes she has a boyfriend) dives his penis in her shit and then put it in her vagina, she covers his dick with her shit and then blows it. She enjoys it, she loves is, she's a hell of a monster.

I found myself randomly in the weird side of internet tonight and I found this girl who stolen my sleep. Can't get over the fact that there's this cute Russian girl of my same age (23) who covers and deprave herself with shit. It's something so absurd and malefic that I'm trying to understand what causes this. What are the possible causes that make you develope such a horrid fetish? I don't think a norma life can origin all this, maybe it's just mental illness?

I'm a very open minded person, even on the sexual spectrum, but I felt the most sane person in the world after watching her Scat Shop profile. Yet I feel such a sadness seeing such a beautiful girl like that depraving herself in inhuman ways of depravation and filthiness. She could just be a stacy with a chad on her side with a normal life, yet here she is. Incredibly she has given birth to two childs recently, this girl is a mother.

Everytime you think you've seen everything from the human world, you're wrong.
>>
>>39537281
Forgetting link: https://www.scatshop.com/girls/sweetbettyparlour/
>>
>>39537281
Eh, as long as she keeps her shit away from me I couldn't give less of a shit.
>>
>tfw some girls make a living off pooping

saw a scat girl selling her poop for like $100 once. dont know how that gets mailed but whatever
>>
Op here, sorry guys for the taping errors, I wrote all that very quickly.
>>
>>39537387
Probably freezed.
>>
Would you date her? She's beautiful though
>>
>>39537528
*frozen

oreganols
>>
>>39537281

I guess I don't judge because I like to watch girls suck horse dicks lol.
>>
No one shares his own opinions on this?
>>
>>39537281

>randomly in the weird side of internet tonight

No you weren't.

You weren't "randomly" anything.
>>
>>39538542
Actually I was searching about the Coil's album Scatology, and between the different things there was the image of this girl, my utter curiosity lead to it.
>>
>>39538566
i love that album anon

this song somehow perfectly represents the sense of disillusion, sadness and dysphoria of this story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAKKoQUsXXM&list=PLCFQwUZ8XaHuqBVCQ4NljUKo6UWMSzFCg&index=3
>>
>>39537281
I didn't read your text, but is that Sansa Stark in toilet?
>>
>>39537305
>>39539055
Read it then anon.
>>
File: 1501359152757.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501359152757.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
remember the story with this guy killing his son? they are all sick broken people
>>
>>39539239
No and I don't want to.

That girl has two children, two children literally came out of a shit filled vagina. What faith will they suffer?
>>
bump

originalolss
>>
>>39537734
without esitation, why not
>>
>>39539239
No, source?

spoiler
>>
>>39541142
Why would even like to have the source to that?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.