[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/personality/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: stillnofriends.png (26KB, 762x458px) Image search: [Google]
stillnofriends.png
26KB, 762x458px
So why don't I have any friends, /fit/?
>>
cause you're the type of person that takes personality tests
>>
>>39537135
Too intellectual for that shit.
>>
Because you can't even be yourself on a personality test.
>>
>>39537135
imo it's harder to make friends now. Everyone's so political it's hard to know what can of worms you're opening as a result I think people are more guarded. They use the internet to screen their friends until they're left with the ones most similar to them. People who are not easily labeled or are ambiguous about their political leanings tend to get overlooked for friendship.
>>
>>39537139
Only girls and faggots give a fuck about politics and even then it's not a deal-breaker except for people you wouldn't want to be friends with anyway.
>>
>>39537140
I used to think that too. People take disagreements that arise from a difference in value system a lot more seriously now and are very quick to ostracize those in violation. It's because we don't have to accept or negotiate anymore we can just find a few person who fits the clique. Or find a new clique that fits us.
>>
>>39537139
I'm not from the US or a SJW country so we don't really give a shit about that kinda stuff.
>>
>>39537142
do you have a "normal" amount of friends for someone your age?
>>
>>39537138
This. You're so insecure you even have to lie to a personality test.
>>
>>39537143
My only friend is my cousin, and he's 30 while I'm 23. I had two childhoold / school friends, but they were kinda shit people so I pushed them away. I also had a girl best friend, but she was my ex and when she got a new guy I stopped talking to her. I thought I made a new friend in town, moved in with her and a work collegue of her ( both girls ), but they ended up excluding me from parties and watching shit together so now we're not talking anymore and I'm stuck with them til february.

I know I sound like a fucking social retard, but I have no problem talking to people. Had sex with almost 100 girls, I can be charming, I can read a room and I can even be the life of the party / lead the way, it's just that I'm apparently unable to attract people's attention in a "I think I'd like to be friends with this dude, call him to a party" or whatever.

>>39537144
Why do you faggots think I lied on that test? Cause I got that high intelectual/imagination shit? I think it'd be expected seeing how I do artsy / graphic design stuff for a living.
>>
>>39537135
Link
>>
>>39537145
I guess you're just boring or self centered. Those tend to make people forgettable.
>>
File: 1504606219937.png (146KB, 320x326px) Image search: [Google]
1504606219937.png
146KB, 320x326px
>>39537145

I'm being dead serious here my man. You need to see a professional. The things you're saying about yourself are obviously not true (you are complaining on /fit/ afterall) and you may not be seeing yourself in the same way as the people around you. When everything and everyone around you always seems to be the problem, it can sometimes mean YOU are the problem. But wtf do I know
>>
>>39537147
Not self centered. I actually go out of my way to help people when I can do something about it. Boring? Probably. Since I don't have any friends, I tend to do stuff on my own, like playing the guitar, drawing, producing music, DJ-ing, dancing, writing, reading. Things that don't really have a social aspect to them.
I wanted to start hiking and travelling, but it's killing me cause I know that if I do it by myself with no one to share the experience with, it'll depress me even more.

>>39537148
I will surely go see a professional because a random guy on the internet doesn't believe whichever part of me ( I'm guessing the having sex part but don't worry anon, you'll lose that virginity soon ) :^)
>>
>>39537146
personality-testing.info
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.