[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does western society hate white straight virgin males?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 1504174451160.jpg (123KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1504174451160.jpg
123KB, 800x1199px
I am almost 30 and I am a straight white virgin male.

I have 5m in the bank thanks to bitcoin.

I can buy almost anything in my country; but why can't I find a wife?

All I want is a virgin wife.
>>
>>39536686
You're probably an ugly faggot
>>
>>39536686
How many women have you asked out so far?
>>
>>39536686
you ain't lookin hard enough senpai
>>
>>39536686
>5M in bank
>cant find wife

kys
>>
>>39536686
>find a wife
you mean find somebody who is going to take 2,5m of your bitcoins along with your house, car, and maybe child if you're lucky?
>>
>>39536687
I am actually a 6/10 desu

>>39536688
none

>>39536691
i would never legally marry; just a christian marriage without the state desu
>>
You're looking for a 30 year old virgin girl. If you can't see why that is doomed to fail, you're not smart enough to live.
>>
>>39536789
i dont want a 30 y/o virgin i want a 16-18 (whatever the AOC is)
>>
isn't it funny how lots of money seems to translate into "im entitled now"?
you see it from all spectrums of wealth. celebs, politicians, royalty, inheritance.

we should force all the wealthy people to live with only themselves and other wealthy, on their own little country island somewhere.
they don't fucking belong on mainland.
>>
>>39536686
How liquid are those BTC? Could you sell right now and have 5million regular dollars within a week or so?
>>
Have you tried online dating?

Seems like a no-brainer, dood
>>
>>39536733
You know, if you want to learn to play piano, you're going to have to actually play piano at some point. Same concept.
>>
>>39536686
Maybe you should give me some of your money.
>>
>>39537035
Oh you serious? Ok, look, just:
>don't look like a typical fat fedora nerd, look like a cool nerd
>honestly I wore cargo shorts and polos when I went from /r9k/ to irl popular and it didn't matter
>just don't be a fedora or have a neckbeard
>try not to be fat
>pay attention to the shit you say and notice when it weirds people out
>rule of thumb: "Would someone on /r9k/ say this?"
>If yes, don't say it
>hang out in places that post-jb and young people hang out
>maybe go to a rave or something
>maybe go to a book club
>idk what your cup of tea is but expand your comfort zone
>be an fun older person
>treat jb like adults but occasionally mock them for being little
>inevitably jb will fall for you
>gotta prove they're not little
>enjoy the ride
>It's a fucking roller-coaster trust me :\

If you just want the most important part for actually having sex:
>become completely 100% uninterested in sex
>read that again
>eliminate sexual desire or thoughts of having sex
>interact with men and women in the same way
>don't think of women as having sexual attributes
>it doesn't matter, you're out to have a good time, it isn't even a goal of yours
>suddenly bitches
>all of the bitches
>everyone is happy
When you don't reek of thirst, your other attributes can shine.

I was on this board since it was born and this site for way longer. Sometime after starting college I decided not to be so fucking weird IRL, stopped using 4chan, dumped my IRC channels, and put focused effort into interacting with people IRL while adjusting the output to go from "weird nerd" to "weird nerd in a cool way". By the end of it all I was socially peaking, had multiple girlfriends, was "popular" by cliche standards, and just had a good time. You gotta be out to have a good time, not out to meet women; meet a lot of people and hang in a lot of circles and the relationship part will naturally arise.
>>
>>39537035
No teenager girl is going to want your ugly wrinkled face.
>>
>>39536686
with that much money u could afford shittons of hobbies.
>>
OP would you spare a small amount of BTC for a Wizard like yourself? It would help me get started with crypto.

17swZK9rYz2eQ59KqvEmSNiBPLTBigkykz

I could also give you some functional advice. Males are more idealistic and white males are most likely to be better educated and focused on the type of things that lead to introversion. We're the beautiful ones who were holding out for 'true love'.

If you truly want a gf, though. Set up an account on VK.com and start talking randomly to young girls there (you can search according to age, watch our for fake accounts, though). Many of them are friendly and decent at that age. Personally I'd recommend staying away from women in general, but that's literally your best bet. Don't show off your wealth or you'll end up attracting girls who are more interested in that than in you, just use your wealth to invest in yourself and make yourself a more fun, interesting person.
>>
>>39537429
good advice thanks brah
>>
>>39537322 here I forgot you are bitcoin rich

Protips:
>don't tell anyone
>say you made 10 or 20 grand maybe so you can talk about it because you're probably the kind of person that likes to talk about btc with other nerds
>jesus christ don't tell anyone
>have a job that pays good as a cover story
>fake a job that pays good if you can't into job
>do you plan on having a job? Humans do better with a job.
>maybe get a low paying fun job since you can live off dividends
>the kind of job where you meet people
>go full American Beauty
>maybe retrofit a school bus into a lovely home and travel the countryside working odd jobs and trying to experience life at different levels while searching for meaning in a callously random world
>hippie chicks love this

I also just noticed you want a virgin. Since you want a 16-18 year old virgin, trust me, don't believe the memes and stupid shit you read on 4chan, they exist. Abstracting away the gender stereotypes, men and women are basically the same and complain about each for the same reasons. Try looking for fallen ex-religious people, or if you are religious I guess roll with that, there are a fair number of jb that like to party/socialize but came from a religious family and maintain some practices like saving themselves for "the one". Go be that one. Save them and show them a magical world that you build around yourself, dazzle them, and don't just go for the first one. Wait until you figure out someone you want to be with forever, date for a while without having sex since that's important to both of you, have a good time.

Seriously if I had that money I'd make a killer bus-house out of an old 40ft coach, even if you can't /diy/ you can pay contractors to make the bushouse for you. And also have a real house you can park it in. Have adventures and love your life and eventually you will find a small post-loli who is looking for someone that loves life and it will be magical. Love her. Be good to her.
>>
>>39537322
there was this girl that started randomly jumping on my dick at work.
she was stupidly dirty, she was saying shit like "i just wanna jack you off, how big is your dick, when are we gonna fuck" she was just relentless.
but if i returned the innuendo or flirting, she would kind of withdraw.
she liked that i was the innocent, non sexual guy who she could lull into having sex, the moment i showed desire it turned her off.

i never fucked her because she was a really shitty human being, but it would've been nice to pound that butt. i enjoyed the attention.
my point is, there's a bit of truth to what you're saying.
>>
>>39536686
>5m

I still don't know if that stands for Zimbabwe dollars or what but if you want a virgin wife you just gotta find her bro

C'mon dude you can do it just believe in yourself

Although naturally girls are sexual beings too so you may find out someone already beat you to it, either a dildo or a carrot or that one nerdy kid who keeps looking at the stars saying that the sun is a giant ball of fire or something and taught her how to like tell the difference between an oval and a circle
>>
>>39536686
>5m
You have the perfect life to be as lazy as you please. It is too late for you to find a pure virgin gf. Use your wealth to live the rest of your days in comfort. Take up comfy hobbies, move to a comfy place, etc. Sure being lonely sucks (I know it), but living the ultimate comfy lifestyle is something many robots dream of, and with all your money you won't have to take a cent from the government for that.
>>
>>39537669
Good luck finding hymen intact if they use tampons.
>>
>>39536733
How about you post a picture and will tell you if you're 6/10 or not? Barring absolute Chad or Stacy status you aren't allowed to just claim your own number out of 10, people inform you of your rank
>>
>>39537635
Yeah, I was a virgin nerd with repressed sexual issues whose main social activity in high school was hanging out on 4chan. Within a year or so of trying I was a 'cool kid' who went to normie parties (I was at a computer school so everyone was a nerd but there were plenty of normie-grade nerds who had circles in the outside world). I wasn't living the life OP probably is into, I did and sold drugs, though partly because I wanted to help nerds avoid getting ripped off by shitty chads and nigs. I was out going to raves, having fun, partying, and enjoying myself and had abandoned all desire to have sexual interactions with other people, and suddenly a very nice waifu-grade nerd girl fell in love with me and we dated for many years. We're still best friends though life took us in different directions. Also after and while dating her, when the sex drive is satisfied with a partner and you have even less of a desire to pursue sexual stuff with other people, I started just drowning in women. She was cool with it and I basically have had sexual relationships with all of my female friends.

I'm a degenerate by some misplaced standards here but god damn I had fun. I started doing something back then that I do to this day: helping other nerds become fun popular socially acceptable people who can enter the normie world. When I meet awkward nerds who have potential, I take them out to parties and social events that match up with the kind of people they'll like (not everyone wants to go to chad parties, some people may fair better at hipster coffee shops and art communities). I'll be brutally honest with what they're doing 'wrong' that alienates people. I see myself in them. Some people seem like total spergs but it's because socialization is a learned behavior; they just need a chance and some advice to catch up with normies, and it's my passion to help them do that. It's part of why I come to /r9k/ randomly, though it's easier to do IRL.
>>
>>39536686
>hate
Nobody gives a flying fuck about your stank virgin ass.
>>
>>39537855
Take this lame blog post to Reddit thanks
>>
>>39537855
Wow thank you for your service in helping socially awkward nerds like me find their place in this world xDDDD

Is that what you wanted to hear? Is that why you typed all that shit out, to hear something like that?
>>
>>39537322
You're a normalfag and should go to fucking facebook to brag about your sex life you disgusting degenerate nigger.
I really, really hope someone just kills you.
>>
>>39537951
Yes anon, that's why he typed all this degenerate shit.
Just another normalfag who wants to play helper and feel like a fucking saint to make his pathetic ego grow. People like him belong to the helicopter rider variety, if you know what I'm trying to say.
>>
>>39536686
Because straight virgin males represent the pinnacle of failure, it's only natural that society wouldn't want these failed genes.
>>
>>39538585
Then why don't they just shoot us in the head and be done with it? Why let us suffer like this? It doesn't make sense, only wasting valuable resources.
>>
>>39538706
Because that's illegal and requires a lot of effort. Scorn, exclusion, and shame are much better tools. Plus theres always the rare off chance you get your shit together and stop being an undesirable.
>>
>>39538736
post your address nad phone number and roll the dice, since you're so comfortable with how life works.
>>
>>39538749
Why would I do any of that? I'm not a pathetic virgin undesirable, just sharing info from the other side.
>>
>>39536686
your new album is trash tier tay tay
>>
>>39538736
>illegal
illegal schillegal, all bullshit. If the government had any balls it would be mandatory.
>scorn, exclusion and shame are much better tools
Kek, no they are just a waste of time. Spartan style is still the best method.
>>
>>39538785
because you could be killed, shot or someone could break in and steal your shit, you don't know what could happen in life.
you're talking smug only because you're doing good presently.

tomorrow you could be in a car wreck with your asshole hanging out.
>>
>>39536686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T62maKYX9tU
taylor has turned into selena, it was good while it lasted.
>>
>>39537322
>>eliminate sexual desire or thoughts of having sex
>>interact with men and women in the same way
>>don't think of women as having sexual attributes
>>it doesn't matter, you're out to have a good time, it isn't even a goal of yours
I'm not going to pretend like I've become completely 100% uninterested in sex, but I do treat men and women the same way. The way that's worked out for me is that I have absolutely no interactions with women.
>>
>>39537322
>things that never happened
What's it like being such a repulsive loser that you have to lie about getting laid on 4chan?
>>
>>39537074
Lmao poorlit
>>
File: 1504017900532.jpg (40KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1504017900532.jpg
40KB, 640x625px
>>39538879
what's wrong, wouldn't you want to live on your own island only with other wealthy people? :)
>inb4 you prove my point for me
>>
>>39538833
I'm happy that we have more options that only warrior professions, though military training and mandatory working out would do a hell of a lot for people on this board so maybe you're right.

>>39538845
Nobody is stupid enough to post personal info on 4chan you're gonna have to try harder buddy. Why would I waste all my time being afraid of bad things that could happen to me, even if a terrible thing is going to happen better to be out enjoying life than living in fear of it.
>>
>>39537855
Look at this utter boob.
This reads like a 13 year old trying to act cool at his first party.
>>
>>39538931
>waste time being afraid
no one does this, fear is with you all the time. but you're obviously the fearless guy (who won't post his address and number on the board)

i don't need to try, you already showed me you're a puss puss.
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>39538931
>better to be out enjoying life than living in fear of it.
>*attempts to bait virgins on /r9k/*
My favorite part of this board is the turbolosers who come here to RP as normies.
>>
>>39538995
And you've shown you can't get any puss puss so who's the real loser here?
>>
>>39539011
I'll never be a true normie.
>>
I'm a straight white male and I haven't fucked a girl since january, when do I become a virgin again?
>>
File: nonvirgin.png (307KB, 490x424px) Image search: [Google]
nonvirgin.png
307KB, 490x424px
>>39539049
Never, you'll be tainted for life.
>>
File: 1502831740054.png (236KB, 523x663px) Image search: [Google]
1502831740054.png
236KB, 523x663px
>>39536686
You are bad for the economy.

Same reason why ((( they ))) hated Hitler.

You'll not be paying out any child support , not buying over priced shit for women, not paying for stupid dates, not having to buy cars or university for kids.

You are a very bad goy!
>>
>>39536733
>none
>6/10
You're literally Elliot tier
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.