[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn get to serve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1469449958059.jpg (589KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469449958059.jpg
589KB, 1280x960px
>ywn form bonds with your fellow conscripts
>ywn learn how to dig a foxhole
>ywn learn to handle a weapon
>ywn learn how to march through forests, moats and snow
>ywn tell stories to your grandchildren about your time in the army

>ywn get to serve in the army

>ywn amount to anything

Why did autism take this away from me? I'm in good physical shape, tall, no allergies and obedient. I could have enjoyed this, i've heard of people getting a job from having being in the army.
It's unfair i tell you, it's unfair!
>>
File: 23orb-master768.jpg (68KB, 768x543px) Image search: [Google]
23orb-master768.jpg
68KB, 768x543px
>ywn die for Haliburton, Lockheed Martin, and Israel
Feels good man
>>
I dont think autism disqualifies you from being cannon fodder.
>>
>tfw you got military training because mandatory conscription
I got to know people but none whom I'd consider friends.
>>
>>39536647
I had a ton of fun in the army. Great people, travel, got to blow shit up. Got medals, free college, and tons of stories. I go for a job interview I know they give me preference because of my service. Its great!
>>
>>39536647
The army is highly over rated. Even more so bif you are a robot
>>39536734
You never served you fucking poser.
>>
>>39536822
BASIC at Ft Leonard Wood, DLI, Intel school, then Ft. Bragg. Airborne school then two rotations through Iraq.
>>
>>39536848
Yea i like to go online and make stuff up too
>>
File: 1500021387131.jpg (185KB, 950x783px) Image search: [Google]
1500021387131.jpg
185KB, 950x783px
>>39536647
Nah more like
>you will never land on the beach under heavy fire in saipan and cape Gloucuster
>you will never kill thousands of japs and force them back further down the island against the odds and heavily fortified positions
>you will never laugh at the guy who got the runs from his k ration
>you will never march back to the beach to be relieved with your buddies chatting and discussing the brutal battle that took place

Sometimes i wish i was born in time to remove japs really bad.
>>
>>39536882
You're that bitter, huh?
>>
>believing in hollywood war propaganda

you will probably be bullied by your unit while you invade and destroy sovereign lands for lobbyist interest
>>
>>39536734
Thank you for your service

Original patriot
>>
File: 1484863942709s.jpg (4KB, 120x124px) Image search: [Google]
1484863942709s.jpg
4KB, 120x124px
>>39536882
>being this much of a little bitch
you can go too, my friend
go be the best you can be
>>
>you will never have something to die for
>>
>>39536647
>ywn never be bullied by pseudo-Chads and failed normies
>ywn have to work for other person as there are fuckups in your units
>ywn be a tool and fight for someone else interests
You have to be really patriotic or dumb to get into army.
>>
>>39536891
Is that all you got? Go LARP somewhere else kid.
>>39537400
Im mot insecure enough to make up shit on r9k of all places just to get attention mate
>>
>want to join the army
>also like being comfy every day
>enjoy spending time with family

I'm conflicted.
>>
>>39536734
Fuck off recruiter.
>>
>>39536888
>those two shell shocked robots who are too insecure to look directly at the camera
Kek, things never really change
>>
>>39536848
What MOS were you?
>>
>>39537565
Reserves or National Guard
>>
File: The fight IS ON.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
The fight IS ON.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>was too fat and/or autistic to get conscripted
>didn't give me a release from conscription, just delayed me for 2 years
>mfw have to go spend an another 5-6 hours at a local school to watch powerpoint presentations and talk to an army man for 5 minutes to get a printout that could have just been mailed to me
I'm not even sure if it was about my weight, I know people who were fatter than me when they were conscripted. I just wanna get it over with so I don't constantly feel like I'm missing out whenever my coworkers start talking about their conscription service.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.