[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normies like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11

File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (53KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
53KB, 720x960px
>19 year old medicine student from germany
>volunteers in social work with refugees
>goes home by bike at night after a party
>on her way home a refugee sees her and rapes her
>puts her unconscious body into a river where she drowns
>the same refugee already attacked a girl in greece and kicked her down a cliff which she barely survived
>the parents of the girl that got raped ask for donations for organizations that support refugees and are against deportation

How does this make you feel?
>>
File: 1473335065355.gif (277KB, 240x287px) Image search: [Google]
1473335065355.gif
277KB, 240x287px
> blame the parents
>>
They're brainwashed to never be racist under any circumstances, even whenever the generalizations of the race/group are more often than not correct.
Combine that with wanting to virtue signal and being German, they'd probably let the refugee fuck THEM if he asked.
>>
>>39535920
This makes me wonder if the romans were like that with the barbarian scum at the fall of the empire.
In 1000 years the muslim will defend the aboriginal refugees in the european caliphate.
>>
File: germanistan.jpg (457KB, 1069x709px) Image search: [Google]
germanistan.jpg
457KB, 1069x709px
>>39535920
Germany is lost, Frankfurt is already majority non-german and is predicted to have a fully muslim population by 2040, and guess what?

Fuckin Germans are celebrating
>>
>>39535920
It's simple evolution. What is there to feel?
>>
>>39535920
This subreddit unironically answers your question:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackWorldOrder/
>>
Isolation, mental illness and rejection have broken me. The only thing it makes me feel is good that some slut who had the world handed to her got a taste of reality
>>
>>39535920

It makes me feel disgusted but in a sort of apathetic way because both you and I know nothing can be done because these people won't change their views. Even if they were ready to be beheaded and were asked for some last words on the matter they would more than likely say the individual does not represent the majority/Islam is peaceful, ect.

Fuck it, let these people do their thing and then laugh in their faces when they eventually realise they have made a huge mistake, by which point it will be too late to change things.
>>
>>39536075
Or we could vote for Trump.
O shit we already did.
No Drumpf in gaymsny though.
>>
>>39536020
Just imagine for a moment that that girls grandfather probably fought for the defence of Germany in WWII. One can only imagine how he feels/would feel seeing his granddaughter whoring herself out for the muslims invading their country.
>>
This is exactly what European governments and the rest of the European elite want. This is all according to plan. That's the worst part.
>>
>>39535920
Well if it makes her parents happy to see their family line die out it is not my problem. I'm beyond the point of anger in regard to human retardation.

>>39536020
*antifa behaving like retards. Hm didn't know that commies are dumb.
>>
>>39536142
>>I'm beyond the point of anger in regard to human retardation

I feel much the same, it just makes me feel hopeless now that we're seemingly on a crash course to our own demise
>>
>>39536131
I think her grandfather would have loathed her no matter to whom she would have whored herself out.
>>
>>39535920
because jews own their minds
jews tell women they should be traitors and progressive retards
>>
I really have better things to do than worry or care about stupid people doing stupid things
>>
>>39536161
I don't think that we will crash down that soon. But being on 4chan ever day, watching the news and reading newspapers will burn you out and make you a cynic sooner than later.
>>
>>39536192
People don't need jews to behave like retards and show their depraved sexual tastes.
>>
These are Germans we're dealing with, they're absolutely insane. You can tell where the yanks get it from.
>>
>>39535920
Hey Minnesota bro. In the twin cities area? I knew this girls best friend.
>>
>>39536020
Give a source, /pol/tard.
>>
>>39536319
>Minnesota bro
wut?

I'm from germany
>>
>>39535920
A white person's life is worth less than a non-whites fingernail. Just how it is. Accept that you have to bow down and suck and black dick and beg for mercy as they control women and the country.

Sickest thing is that she probably orgasmed and begged for more.
>>
> be russian
> try to get to eu
> no legal way for usual people
> go illegally
> immediately deported
> prohibited to enter ever again
I hate this world so much.
>>
>>39535920
>How does this make you feel?

Like a holocaust
>>
>>39536368
Fuck off with this degenerate fetish shit in my thread though
>>
Whites, aka inventors of feminism and degeneracy have to die out asap. Asians should rule the planet.
>>
>>39536400
It's the goddamn truth and you know it. Nobody gives a shit and actually they celebrate this happening and want more. Deal with it. White people, Europe, and all of Western civilization is dead. Everyone celebrates that.
>>
I can't stand this shit.
Everything is so fucking retarded now.

I'm starting to think the idea that the government is drugging people to make them docile is completely credible, there is no fucking way people can be this retarded otherwise.

How the fuck did this happen?
Well, I know how it happened, I just don't understand why that shit worked on us.

god I hate Jews
>>
>>39535920
>How does this make you feel?
i dont care
>>
>>39536424
You seem to be really fixated on interracial rape stories in which the female gets an orgasm. It seems to me that you have a very depraved fetish to which you jerk off.
>>
>>39536049
How the fuck did you find that shit?
I actually feel sick
>>
>>39535920
I'm from the city where this happened. No major change in the people's mindset though
>>
not gonna be alive for very long, literally nothing matters and don't give a fuck.

i'll try not to destroy it for future generations, but i don't care either way.
>>
>>39536424
If not for all the guild white people are being put through during college it would be the black women lining up to get with white men. White people don't know how strong they are because we have been taught that strong white people is evil.

Either way I hope your closest relatives get raped by your 'godly' niggers but you would probably like that
>>
These cases are rare, and even though immigration obviously increases the rate of rape - the rates will remain small. There's no reason why the AVERAGE immigrant should be punished just because some immigrants rape.

Stop caring about rape for one thing. Most immigrant violence is directed against lower-status males, which is partly why it's so universally accepted by normies - because women aren't affect in general they can afford not to care.

Doesn't justify your racism or misandry, though.
>>
>>39536541
Will the country be safe when they are the majority? No guarantees. And not only that, you've lost your homeland and culture, never to be replaced again.

Of course, you don't care about that though. You'll probably say things change, so we should accept it.
>>
>>39536536
HAHAHAHAH, literally a couple decades away from Hispanics and Muslims controlling every Western country. Deal with it. White skin, light hair, and light eyes will be bred off the face of this earth.
>>
>>39536541
Not really. The amount of refugees is rather small considered to the whole german population. Yet I read news stories about refugees commiting crimes several times a week. And I'm not even following/reading any right wing news sites. I read this shit in mainstream media all the time. But usually they don't mention that it's a refugee in the headline. Either they don't say it at all and just say the culprit was "southern type" or something or they only mention it at the very end of the article.
>>
>>39536541
>sure you're being genocided, but that's cool you deserve it
>>
>>39536572

Anon I'm from Australia. My city is full of brown people. If I get on the train I'm often the only white person on there, but there isn't much violence at all. There is violence from say, the young guys from Somalia and regions like that, but that's because they come from disordered situations. I never belonged to white Australian 'culture' anyway, what have I lost? Whites are violent too.
>>
>>39536406
Also the inventors of
- that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the car
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwaves
- most discoveries in metallurgy
- modern materials and plastics
- 90% of medical advancements
- 90% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy

Also feminism is a part of Marxism which was written by Karl Marx - A Jew.
Degeneracy is universal, try to tell me hentai tentacle rape on a 10 year old (drawn and written in Japan) is not degeneracy
>>
>>39536583
>celebrate the genocide of another race
>surprised when that race hates you
>>
>>39536644
>but that's because they come from disordered situations.

I guess that's okay then.
>>
>>39536583
I live in Poland, one of the only sane countries that is not filled with manlets, betas and cucks
>>
>>39536644
Australia doesn't even know the meaning of non-white yet

but you will, in time. In a just world leftcucks like you would have been shived by your Somali pets by now.
>>
>>39536644
If you're from Melbourne, neck yourself, you're lying.
>>
>>39536609
You are right on that, but the people that Germany is importing breed like rabbits and have families of 6 or 7

White families prefer to work hard, earn money, set up a life in a comfortable position ad THEN have kids which is usually a family of 2
>>
>>39536693

I'm not saying it's 'ok', i'm saying they're a minority and it's not because of their RACE or ETHNICITY, it's a result of the history of the regions they're coming from, a history which is tied to the reason a country like Australia is relatively stable. Why should I want to deny say all somalis entry to Australia just because a number of them will be violent criminals? Not ALL of them are.

>>39536709

Lying about what?
>>
>>39536693
Somalia is disordered because it's full of Somalians same goes for the Arab world with Arabs(although Jews are in a large part also responsible for the problems of the middle east as they support fundamentalists instead of secularists).

Wherever you import 3rd world people you get 3rd world living standards.
>>
>>39536700
Even worse. It's filled with Poles.
>>
>>39536729
>Why should I want to deny say all somalis entry to Australia just because a number of them will be violent criminals? Not ALL of them are.

Because enough of them are.
>>
>>39536644
Australians have a shallow culture due to how new the country is compared to the European nations which have been around for thousands of years
>>
>>39536729
>it's not because of their RACE or ETHNICITY

It objectively is

go deny evolution somewhere else, cultist.
>>
>>39536644
You lost Australia. There are only 800 million white people on the whole planet. There are 1.5 billion Chinese in China alone. There are 1.3 billion Indians in India alone. There are 600 million in Pakistan. There will be 1 billion people in Nigeria, alone, by 2050.

There are way more non-whites than there are white people. If you are made demographic minorities in your own countries, than white people will cease to exist. Not only that, but everything your ancestors built and protected will be handed over to others who literally advocate for and joyously celebrate your diminishment.

There will never again be an Australia. There will never again be a Germany. There will never again be a France. Once the culture is gone and the people are demographically wiped away, that's it. It's gone, and the future will be lucky to even know what they were because not only will the future be non-white, but the past will be written and re-written by them as they see fit. I would be shocked if they didn't burn down every museum and destroy every historical landmark, because they represent a people that doesn't exist anymore.

All you need to know is that the second they are the majority, they control the entire modern military, all the nuclear bombs, everything. And not only that, but non-whites are either deeply communist or religious/ethnic supremacist. I only wish I could look on people's faces as living standards plummet, environmental regulation fall apart and every Western country looks demographically and politically like South America.
>>
>>39536729
Lying about the violence of non-whites in many areas and how bad certain suburbs are, likely because you are from a silver spoon in your mouth suburb, or you have confirmation bias.

Neck yourself, you are why Melbourne's gone to shit, and why people want it nuked.

I'm voting no on gay marriage because of people like you, btw.
>>
>>39536675
>it's okay if we do it because you did it, if I even accept your premise

Why shouldn't we defend ourselves and genocide back like you did?
>>
>>39536729
And how come some regions ended up "disordered" while others prospered?

>because of evil wypipo
And yet these populations want nothing more than to be governed by whites, which is why they're coming to Western nations in droves.
>>
>>39536766
The first step should be to deport all non whites from the west and and then blockade Africa so most of them starve.
>>
>>39536781
>Diversity is good!
>corner them
>Diversity is your punishment for being a racist! Breeding you out is bad!

Pick one and fucking stick with it, they are so schizophrenic.
>>
>>39536750
A hardworking Pole is worth more than an unproductive lazy black guy who leeches off welfare.

And Poland does have some non-whites in the country. But they have a stable job, learn Polish and A S S I M I L A T E and don't create ghettos. We deport lazy niggers and keep the hardworking useful Black People
>>
>>39536700
Polish women are the most notorious race mixers in all of Europe.
>>
>>39536131
>whoring herself out
she got raped and murdered
i kind of feel bad for her honestly, she was a dumb girl who didn't know any better and was brainwashed by the "you are the great grandkids of dem ebil nahtzees you need to let yourself get penetrated by 8 muslim cocks at once to compensate for that" bullshit that goes on in german schools
>>
File: 1464214432115.png (474KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
1464214432115.png
474KB, 660x371px
>>39536781
>lmao Why shouldn't we genocide whites XD??

Maybe we should genocide you, faggot
>>
>>39536656
It doesnt matter if we will need to spend 10000 years instead of 2000 to invent all this shit. The fact that whites are good at stem cannot justify the fact that they promote feminism and degeneracy all over the world, or that they are stupid enough to fall for jewsi dont really take this jews theory serious btw. The extinction of whities, I hope, will teach asians a good lesson.
>>
>>39536751

>Because enough of them are.

This is the same argument that feminists and roasties make about males in general. "ENOUGH of you are rapists!" "Would you take a handful of m&m's", etc. We're talking about a tiny number of them ending up criminals.

>>39536766

Most of the brown people in Australia are decent enough. They work, they have families, they go to school, they have relationships. Most of them are just living out the secular dream. This 'secular multiculturalism' is stronger than even the most radical muslims like ISIS. ISIS bomb us? We just ignore it and go on with our lives.

>>39536773

So you're a racist and sexually repressed.

>>39536790

They have long histories, there's no good reason to believe that it's 'race'. You're not qualified to make that claim.
>>
>>39536815
>she got raped

That point is debatable.

>murdered

She had a non-consenting death. No biggie really. That refugee had a bloodlust emergency.
>>
>>39536808
And that is a lie lol, maybe the ones who fucked off to UK but I never met one in Poland.
>>
>>39536840
>This is the same argument that feminists and roasties make about males in general
Society won't work at all without males.
Society will work just fine, if not better, without Somalians.
>>
>>39536816
Kek, you understand that the right part has low birth rates. They will either have to give up welfate for old, or allow immigrants. And because women have vote right, they will never give up welfare.
>>
>>39536824
>Chang thinks he's immune from Jewish subversion

kek, no you aren't

>spend 10000 years instead of 2000

It will never happen, asians don't have an ounce of creativity compared to whites.
>>
>>39536766
Its not as bad as you paint it. Whites are still the majority everywhere in Europe, America and Australia; have the nukes, the scientists and the cash. A big army and AI with the best tech can easily (and with a side of disease and starvation) keep the shtistkins at bay.
Besides even if it is true they all have to go back, a decent portion of immigrants actually assimilate, so they're not all on the wrong side (but they indeed all need to go back when the day comes if you ask me)
>>
>>39536840
Yes, I'm a racist and sexually repressed, sure. Whatever you say.

Arabs and blacks are disproportionately represented in crime and unemployment, and Arabs are using centrelink to practice under the table polygamy and also genital mutilation. What now? What other insult are you going to throw rather than face the facts?

I hope they go for your inner city Darebin enclave next; but you'll just move and gentrify another place because you're a parasite.
>>
>>39536861

Why should I want society to work if feminists and roasties revoke my basic rights on the grounds that I'm a male and guilty by default?
>>
>>39536368
>A white person's life is worth less than a non-whites fingernail

That's literally a Jewish quote If you replace non-white by Jews.
>>
File: Fertility_rate_world_map_2.png (40KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
Fertility_rate_world_map_2.png
40KB, 1357x628px
>>39536872
>the right part has responsible birth rates

fixed

The idea that population growth needs to be exponential is fucking retarded, you have the ideology of a virus.
>>
>>39536840
>secular multiculturalism

Leads to division within the country. It's in every Western country on earth. From BLM, to Aboriginal groups, to Muslims in Europe. Every "diverse" country ends up having divisions and schisms within the society because guess what, people hate each other and claim they are being discriminated against all the time. And the only thing keeping it safe and civil is that white people are the majority. Do you honestly think that when non-whites control the government and military, that they wouldn't side with the new majority? Human rights, living standards, international laws, these things were created by and only exist because white people say they exist and are willing to enforce them. Once whites are taken out of power, get ready to see real genocides happen all over the world again. There will be war, the entire world as we know it will collapse.
>>
>>39536840
>This 'secular multiculturalism' is stronger than even the most radical muslims like ISIS. ISIS bomb us? We just ignore it and go on with our lives.

Oh yeah, that's true strength!
Letting yourself get attacked and doing fuck all about it.
You weak fucking faggot.
You are holding up being a fucking pushover as if it's a virtuous position.
Fuck you.
Get the fuck out of my country if you don't feel any connection with it.
You don't feel part of our culture?
Then go to fucking Somalia.
You'll realise pretty fucking quick just how well you did fit into our culture.
Weak fucking faggot.
>>
>>39536885

>Arabs and blacks are disproportionately represented in crime and unemployment

So are males.

>Arabs are using centrelink to practice under the table polygamy and also genital mutilation

Why aren't you concerned about the genital mutilation of boys through circumcision being the norm? Why are you worried about "polygamy" (I've seen several polygamist muslims in public myself), when the average white male is a polygamist just without the marriage component??
>>
>>39536885
>you'll just move and gentrify another place
Gentrification and white flight are the only defenses white people have t b h. Sorry dude there won't be a race war or day of the rope, the best you can do is make enough to money to insulate yourself from the barbarian hordes.
>>
>>39536873
I am whiteif you consider slavs white.
Also creativity meme is meaningless. Asians have less peope on the right tail of the iq curve, thats why they invent less, not some crearivity meme. Given enough time, asians can achieve everything whites acieved, it is not the game to be the first. Also Europe had much better geographical position.
>>
>>39536369
Try again?
Origami
>>
>>39536728
No they aren't. Germany has had a demographic problem for years already. There are too many old people and not enough young ones.
>>
>>39536886
Because that bullshit is coming from the same source as the immigration bullshit.
>>
>>39536020
Germany is still 95% white where are you getting these stats.
even with their crisis they are still whiter than America
>>
>>39536938
nvm ignore that. I missread your post and thought you said german people breed like rabbits.
>>
>>39536918
>So are males.
This is retarded. You have to have males. You don't have to have violent minorities.
>>
>>39536904
Call it responsible, but it is still low. Again, who are going to pay for old people's welfare?
>>
>>39536955
He's getting them from his ass obviously.
>>
>>39536918
>Why do you care about AIDS when cancer exists
You can not like more than two things. And I don't want a worse disease imported either.

And unfortunately, you can't have a society without males. But you can have one without 85 IQ 3rd worlders :^)
>>
>>39536918
>Why aren't you concerned about the genital mutilation of boys through circumcision being the norm

Who isn't concerned about white children getting their dicks mutilated by jews? But that's more of an American phenomenon. It's also the prelude to becoming a tranny.

>>39536935
Just another worthless weeb
>>
>>39536938
Europe is too crowded already, immigrants make it even more crowded plus they are less intelligent and more violent than whites.

How are you too retarded to understand that?
>>
>>39536978
Ok, as you say, BASED WHITE MALE, go make some white children with white women, and then she will divorce you.
>>
>>39535920
If you want to help, you need to change public opinion. Right now, the German public is constantly exposed to "Immigrants are excellent" But what you need to do is expose them to "Immigrants are bad". Do this by making Facebook memepages, Twitter pages, Instagram memepages etc etc. Share news stories about this happening. Normies will start seeing it and get mad.
>>
>>39536965
Governments print money out of nothing to pay for just about anything. The US governmnet created trillions of dollars out of nothing to pay wall street.

Ironically they also print hundreds of billions of dollars out of nothing to pay for all the immigrants.
>>
>>39536994
It is crowded with useless old white people
>>
>>39536909

Anon there's very little division in Australian society. Most of us are just going about our lives. Most of the muslims I know are just focused on work or on school or having relationships. Most become liberal believers, only a minority become radicalised. Multiculturalism also means that there are enough groups with just enough difference for there to be no desire to harm whites as a group.

>>39536910

You see where this is going? You start with anti-immigrant sentiments, and now you're telling ME, a white male, to get out the country of my birth because I'm not a reactionary like you. The power of terrorism is political - but when people become apathetic about terrorist attacks, Islamic fundamentalism LOSES power. The secular world order will continue bombing those people and they'll continue bombing us - but a secular multicultural society will prevail and most people will go about their lives.
>>
>>39537001
>go increase the population even further putting more pressure on resources and more pollution

Like I said above, you have the ideology of a virus.

>>39537001
Old whites are far more useful than non whites without any of the drawbacks

But fuck that I don't need to justify an opposition against the genocide of my own race. I don't want my race to be wiped out, end of fucking story.
>>
>>39537004
What makes you think this isn't happening, and what makes you think you know what is even going on in Germany?
>>
Self hatred is an immensily powerful force and therefore also the reason why it's the worst (((they))) can call themselfs.
>>
File: 1457890050416.jpg (133KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
1457890050416.jpg
133KB, 700x476px
>>39537020
Old whites are far more usefull than non whites of any type

They aren't violent, they are educated, they are even employed, etc

It takes far less to care for the elderly than it does to pay for the non white immigrants.

There is no greater waste of resources than handing out hundreds of billions of dollars a year to non white children with low IQs and high rates of crime.
>>
>>39537057
> old white people are usefull
> dont work, collect welfare
How are they usefull?
>>
>>39537090
Do you have the same pic for state earnings from exploiting undocumented people?
>>
>>39537057
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

Top tips for the future!
>get yourself a useful career or trade
>save up money
>collect resources
>learn how to survive on very little
>keep in a state of good health and fitness

Then wait out the storm. It's not gonna be pretty but only those who actually prove they are fit for survival will be able to survive. All the shitskins, leeches and parasites will fall as soon as their welfare ends. All the indigenous Europeans who have left the cancer of the cities, fled to the countryside and prepared will carry on.
>>
>>39536843
germans are retarded
but not "oh hi abdul you just randomly attacked me and ripped off my clothes i guess it is time to have consensual sex with you :))))" type of retarded
literally no one on the face of this earth is that stupid
you have been watching too much interracial rape porn
>>
>>39537102
old whites have lower unemployment rates than non-whites AND younger whites.

Older whites have the experience and education required to by modern employers.

>>39537115

Only corporations profit from exploiting 3rd world low wage labor

loses are public, gains are private. Liberals will do anything to help corporate CEOs get even richer while raising taxes on working whites so they can fund their low wage replacements

Then they mock those same working class whites while they worship Zuckerberg and Tim Cook for exploiting non-white workers.
>>
>>39537128
Come again?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
>>
>>39537183
>dailymail
>credible source
kek
>>
Ideologically possessed, they have no free will. All must support the ideology, even their daughter's death.
>>
>>39537272
But /pol/ memes are a credible source?
>>
>>39537183
>oh my god the daily mail! Total Nazis!

nice, you're a walking stereotype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2z-AdzgKjY

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norwegian-rape-victim-feels-guilty-the-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html
>>
The strongest force on the planet is the attraction between white pussy and black dick.
>>
>>39535920

So something I've realized about pictures like that (big smile from a girl) is that they don't impress me in the slightest. If that was from a dude I'd be impressed, but a pretty girl has pretty much no reason to not be able to smile all the time.
>>
>/r9k/ advocates rape and murder of women
>nobody cares
>refugee rapes girl
>everyone goes batshit

kek
>>
>>39537300
i don't even browse pol lmfao try again
>>
I just want you guys to realize that these people don't care about us robots but they care about people that are raping and murdering them.

It's sad. Even more sad that if you point out issues with refugees non anonymously people will see you as a bitter loser.
>>
>>39537677
>comparing advocating rape and actual rape
wew lad
>>
>>39537677
>implying they will actually do it
>implying robots are strong enough to rape a woman
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.