[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/reddit/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: indian women are sluts.png (202KB, 1824x812px) Image search: [Google]
indian women are sluts.png
202KB, 1824x812px
Can we have a /reddit/ general, of some screencaps of stories that make you rage or justice boner or whatever, preferrably involving some roastie displaying a complete lack of self-awareness?
>>
File: indian women are whores.png (145KB, 1000x1005px) Image search: [Google]
indian women are whores.png
145KB, 1000x1005px
>>39535390
blablablaaaaaaaaaaa

wtf how is that not otrignadalelfaksdfas
>>
>>39535390

>Can we have a /reddit/ general

Every days a reddit general if you FUCK OFF BACK THERE.
>>
File: mugi reddit..jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
mugi reddit..jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>>39535390
copy pasted because I hate looking at the format.
taken from hapas
In case anyone feels it necessary for me to state allow me to preface this. Father is Japanese city boy with a lust to be white washed, wears a cowboy hat and is very very very beta, I paid a British man to cuss him out for being a chink at the bus stop and other nonsensical things. He kept apologizing and bowing his head. He was honored to have been in the presence of a true Englishman.
White mother is Canadian, She's a country girl. She had a red neck type up bringing in Rural Canada (strangely similar to what you think the South Eastern US is) She listens to country music and rather dislikes asian men, asian people and culture. Her parents were racist and part of her motivation for marrying my dad was because they wanted her to marry this white guy. She did this as part of a rebellion. She has two modes "Always making jokes" or sheer anxiety attacks" A teacher told me that sushi and bacon don't mix and that I should be put in foster care to be vegan and raised by native americans because I could pass for one. I threw my milk carton at her and she slapped me upside the head and told me I'm retarded. I was only 5 years old you fucking BITCH!!!!
Parents are married until this day but, they get into fights over music and have cultural differences. My dad is watches Japanese news while my mom wants to listen to Conway Twitty and George Jones. One time my dad tried to cook western white people noodles and it didn't come out very good and my mom got enraged and told him never to cook chinky spaghetti again and ordered a pizza. Dad got enraged because it didn't have any raw fish on it. Or anchovies or no Chilli oil on it. Strangely their fights always blow over.
I hate being half asian, Hawaiians have mistreated me among other asians and whites and people of all colors. I've been experiencing mental and emotional problems from being half asian all my worthless life. I'm so fucking ugly.
>>
>>39535390
Why the fuck would she willingly get married to an Indian man lmao
She could have found some pathetic robot or something
>>
>>39535420
Pity this shitskin slut threw away her chance at a happy marriage I guess. Imagine what a black woman would give to have that option
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.