[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone watch The Red Pill documentary by Cassie Jaye? It does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
Anyone watch The Red Pill documentary by Cassie Jaye? It does a really good job at shedding some light on the Men's Rights Movement. Everyone says that the movement is about betas getting mad that they don't get laid. If you believe that, I recommend you watch this film to get a better picture of what's going on.
>>
>>39534829
>Idiot pundit tries to learn what this whole "red pill" thing is
>googles it
>finds a Reddit page about it
>thinks this is all it ever was
>makes a whole documentary about some Reddit bullshit definition of red pill
The Red Pill is a massive blue pill in this case
>>
>>39535200
The point is that it shows normies that men do indeed have it much, much harder statistically than women, and that they and MRAs are continuously being silenced and told "too bad faggot" by feminists at every turn, because feminism is lucrative and they need the monopoly on victimhood. Please explain what it's missing
>>
>>39535200
Oh you mean the red pill in its entirety has to include the jews and shit? In any case I think it's an excellent baby's first red pill for normies, and I approve of such things
>>
>>39535392
babby's*
>>
>>39535338
Everybody has problems, nobody wants to hear about why they should care about a certain group.
>>
>>39534829
Havent seen it. Does it talk about robots and KHV people? or just that male normies have more dificulties finding women?
>>
>>39535433
I'm afraid it's about more than just people not really wanting to be bothered to listen to someone else's problems. It's about who is ALLOWED to have problems, despite whatever the reality is (and the reality is men have it harder and females hold all the "privilege"). You see it all the time with leftists: if you're a cis white male, you don't really have problems, and if you say you do, you're undermining women amd minorities and are a racist and a sexist and are met with extreme hostility and silencing, and maybe even violence.
>>
>>39535478
It's not at all about being able to find women. That's just one of the many ways feminists misrepresent it. Pic related. It's about the way our society is shaped to favor women in every way possible.
>>
>>39535523
Only people online say that, if you leave your house you would know real life is nothing like the /pol/ narrative. I would go so far as to say that people who do nothing but whine probably don't have a very large sphere of influence. I can think of one major example that disputes this but one swallow does not a summer make.
>>
>>39535542
Sure, we can argue about the impact feminism and MRAs have had on the world, and say oh it doesn't really matter anyway, why are you whining, but the facts are plain and highly controversial. Facts shouldn't be controversial. It's the accepted norm for people to support feminsim. Why are you accusing me of not leaving my house though?
>>
>>39535583
>The facts are plain and highly controversial

What facts are these?
>>
>>39535620
I dont know them exactly but men are 90something percent more likely to die at war or on the job and women have most or all of the power in custody battles regardless of circumstance, and there's stuff about false rape accusations, and examples about no one really giving a fuck if boys are murdered but really caring if girls are. Society sees men as disposable and women as precious is the bottom line. I'm sure other anons have hard facts and statistics to be presented in a more polished form.
>>
>>39535620
https://www.avoiceformen.com/the-facts-about-men-and-boys/

Here's a huge collection of numbers. Men are 76% victims of homicide and 80% suicide apparently
>>
>>39535542
real life is more like everyone has zero balls, hides their power level at all times and never says whats on their mind, ever and is super politically correct to not hurt fee fees.
real life is basically the stark opposite of online.

but sure, lets herald real life as the meat and potatoes of all communication.
>>
>>39535764
Men are supposed to die, they're the hunters and providers. That's your biological role you pathetic betas, but keep being manchildren
>>
>>39535542
Tbh I do sort of agree with you and I hate it when people make problems out of nothing, but what I hate even more is when people say "only we are allowed to have these problems" and silence others, especially when you look at the facts as not being in their favor regarding victimhood.
>>
>>39535798
This is society's general reaction to men speaking up about the truth. They try and silence them, and when presented with facts, resort to childishly shaming them for "not being manly enough." Only women are allowed to whine and complain and stand up for their rights, not men.
>>
>>39535338
Sounds good, women waking up is a requirement to stop the madness.
>>
>>39535798
Dumbest post on /r9k/ right now, congratulations. Reminder that shitposting still makes you retarded.
>>
>>39535798
>Men are supposed to die
wew lad. Going to bite.

>they're the hunters and providers
This makes no sense in regard to the point the other guy made. Suicides aren't due to hunting or to having a job. Homicide has nothing to do with providing either.

>That's your biological role you pathetic betas, but keep being manchildren
At this point, I'm 99.99% sure you're a land whale. Don't be turbo bitter no one wants to provide for you.
>>
It was okay, but they should have named the Jew.
>>
>>39535865
>>39535930
Not who you're responding to but you're both fucking idiots. It has been a man's job to put himself at risk and through hardships, it is what we are genetically designed for while women are a perfect fit for staying at home, just because you're crying at home about how you somehow can't do what centuries of evolution have instilled into you and prepared you for that doesn't make the world stop and change their mind.

This is how it is, how it's always been and how it is going to stay forever, if you don't like it go get HRT and get fucked in the ass by other sad men because with a mindset that is basically equivalent to a females it's literally all you're good for.

Stop victimising yourselves and man up.
>>
>>39535542
Um have you not seen what happens to conservative male speakers at US campuses? What about protesters at a free speech rally? Have you seen the violence and destruction and murder antifa and blm have caused? All of this is explictly the side of progressivism and feminism.

How much under a rock are you?
>>
>>39535798
>Men are supposed to die, they're the hunters and providers
We're also meant to be respected and shown gratitude for it, not be constantly denigrated.
>>
>>39536046
If you don't personally give me anything I don't owe you respect.
>>
>>39536058
Men are being disrespected as a group, regardless of individual actions.
>>
it unironically was the start of my redpill path..
>>
Breakdown this doco for me and if it is worth watching
>>
>>39534829
I'm good thanks, MRAs don't actually give a fuck about Men. They just like to shit on feminism when they can.
>>
>>39534829
My oneitis who said she would be my gf after asking me out (then ended up telling me she changed her mind a week later) told me about it and that she enjoyed it
Not surprising because she's into Sam Hyde
>>
>>39536291
Sam Hyde is a creep who fucks and uses underage girls.
>>
>>39534829
Gtfo with this normie tier documentary
>>
>>39536251
Feminism should be shit on, for the exact reasons MRAs brings to light.
>>
>>39536307
There need to be normie tier things that aren't just feminism woooo multiculturalism wooo I stand with black lives matter.
>>
File: 4545454545.jpg (98KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
4545454545.jpg
98KB, 800x420px
>>39534829
The red pill has nothing to do with women.
Watch infowars.com/show op.
>>
>>39536301
Boo hoo cry more not his fault they're stupid and ignorant enough to want to fuck him.
>>
>>39536397
ya the real redpill is that the frogs are turning gay lmao
>>
>>39536397
Here's the redpill on Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGq6cjcc3Q

You "woke" idiots are just being conned by a showman.
>>
I watched it and it just annoyed me. It's another case of a woman coming along and profiting from the work of many males, and this only harms the 'male consciousness', 'red pill' movements - because it falsely presents women as capable of reason and consideration on these issues, rather than being the primary source on them. Most annoyingly at one point she literally says that there's a wage gap, but just adds that there's also a 'workplace death' gap. There IS no wage gap, and if you believe that you're not red pilled. No woman can be red pilled anyway.

She spends half the movie acting like an airhead sipping on Starbucks while "deciding" on whether or not to take these complaints seriously, it's like she's a consumer deciding whether or not to go with acknowledging males as human beings.

It's trash.
>>
You get nowhere if you solely focus on feminism and ignore that it's part of cultural marxism, which seeks to destabilize and demoralize white societies by proclaiming everything that is, tradition, values, you name it, to be wrong.
MRA is merely an antithesis that plays right into their hands.
>>
>>39534829
Thanks for wasting an hour and a half of my time watching this shit show.
She isn't a feminist anymore gg
>>
>>39536009
>conservative male speakers at US campuses?
no idea
>What about protesters at a free speech rally? Have you seen the violence and destruction and murder antifa and blm have caused?
I'm lumping these together, because they're both terrific examples of retarded people thinning out the herd. If you are seriously threatened by either of those things you are not functioning like a real person.
>>
>>39536605
>listening to that leftist freak
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.