[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to have hobbies and interests. I NEED to have hobbies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_m62242O7CN1qhqyxh.gif (499KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m62242O7CN1qhqyxh.gif
499KB, 500x280px
I want to have hobbies and interests. I NEED to have hobbies and interests. But there's literally nothing in the world that interests me. I am unable to find things interesting.
I have 0 friends.
I know this is the main problem. I don't get along with people.
I feel like I'm going crazy.
>>
go to other boards, there are plenty of potential hobbies
>>
>>39532019
>there are plenty of potential hobbies
you seem to have problem understanding basic English. My problem is not that I don't know any hobbies, it's that I can't find them interesting. Is it clear now, mongoloid?
>>
What hobbies have you tried so far OP?
>>
>>39532005
Have you tried collecting boxxy gifs?
>>
>>39532137
playing ukulele and guitar
movies / cinema
videogames
indoor / outdoor photography
tv shows
videogames
programming
jogging / gym
comics
traveling alone
many others
>>
File: 1485418049000.gif (474KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485418049000.gif
474KB, 360x240px
Have you tried archery? It has enough factors for autists to like and women love it because muh Hunger Games.

>qt's at the range 80% of the time.
>>
Ever tried forward momentum? It's literally the best hobby. Sprinting is nice and cheap, however rollerblading is the ultimate robot hobby. You can't even do it unless you have absolutely no fear of people looking down on you. Every rollerblader you ever meet will be immune to normie memes on some level. If you still want to entertain delusions that normies will like you some day, bicycles are a good choice and we have a whole board for that.
>>
>>39532170
>qt's
why the apostrophe?
>>
>>39532005
https://archive.org/details/BetterUs1950

Instructions on how to become interested in hobbies.
>>
>>39532005
first of all stop forcing yourself to have hobbies. you're turning them into work and that puts you off.
>>
>>39532164
Have you tried cooking?
>>
Try RC planes.
>>
>>39532188
>first of all stop forcing yourself to have hobbies
I understand this advice. But I'm going crazy doing nothing i like. Ever.

>>39532205
>Have you tried cooking?
I tried making juices and making cakes / biscuits. Purchased 250+ USD of equipment. Dropped after 3 weekends.
>>
File: 1487914438848.png (187KB, 424x421px) Image search: [Google]
1487914438848.png
187KB, 424x421px
>>39532178

I'm shit with grammar.
>>
>>39532187
How can this help? It's too hard to peel myself off 4chan. I want to have hobbies and interests but it's work; how can they compete for my attention when I can just F5 on /r9k/ and gain instant satisfaction?
>>
>>39532251
>how can they compete for my attention when I can just F5 on /r9k/ and gain instant satisfaction?
OP here. I managed to ban my home IP for good (I'm at work now) so I can't post anymore when I'm home. This was very hard at the beginning, but slowly made me lost interest in even visiting the site, with the sole exception of finding some good you love you lose thread whan I want to masturbate. Try it.
>>
>>39532289
I thought about blocking access to the site in the most convoluted way possible, that way I'd be too lazy to change it back
>>
File: IMG_1192.jpg (33KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1192.jpg
33KB, 543x271px
I bet youre just aching to score that line. Then go to the chopsaw and buzz through it. Have tou ever used a hand plane before, Its orgasmic.
>>
>>39532443
I already lost interest, before I even started.
It's a record, thanks.
>>
>>39532164
You know what the problem with all of these are? They all revolve around personal enjoyment.

If you're like me, you probably get more fulfilment out of seeing your work benefit others. Now, how you do that specifically is up to you, but trust me once you get there it feels amazing.
>>
File: IMG_1193.jpg (16KB, 280x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1193.jpg
16KB, 280x525px
>>39532460
If you loosen the arbor in a bandsaw it vibrates your penis. Tell me youre not interested in that.
>>
>>39532504
>Tell me youre not interested in that.
I'm not, please stop posting.
>>
>>39532499
>Now, how you do that specifically is up to you
out of curiosity, what did YOU do?
>>
File: 1485664187009.jpg (834KB, 1980x2525px) Image search: [Google]
1485664187009.jpg
834KB, 1980x2525px
>>39532170
How do I go about learning archery?
>>
>>39532949
Hah, you caught me. I haven't actually found something that suits me yet, however I have pretty bad agoraphobia so I busy myself with giving advice to anons online, etc. If I was more able-bodied, I'd almost definitely get into helping disadvantaged youths or something to that effect.
>>
>>39533029
holy shit I'd softly kiss that girl each and every day
>>
>>39533038
so you're the literally (and most likely fatty) embodiement of the "bee yourself" philosohy.
help others better by killing yourself, cretin
>>
>>39533052
What I'm saying is that a lot of robots couldn't really give a shit about shallow materialism/hedonism, and would probably find more fulfilment doing something helpful. Helping disadvantaged kids is literally just one example; you could do something even as basic as teach other anons how to code over 4chan. Whatever floats your boat.
>>
File: 1485787901004.jpg (832KB, 2204x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1485787901004.jpg
832KB, 2204x2268px
>>39533042
I know, she's perfect.
>>
>>39532005
Just play Magic: the Gathering.
Since you have no friends, you can just sign up for your local game store's events and people are forced to play the game with you. Or you can hang out with the spergs that like commander or whatever. That way you might make a friend that you can relate to.
>>
Take up volunteer work, trust me, you'll feel appreciated and needed.
>>
File: IMG_6239.jpg (42KB, 323x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6239.jpg
42KB, 323x456px
>>39532005
Dont think of what you "like", think on what you do.
Since you are posting on this board on this webpage, chances are you like spending time in the internet, and probably like some animu and vidya, but tell yourself it bores you.
You see, everyone has things they like, but weak minded individuals such as yourself tend to believe they must like shit that society, and for autists like you that means the media, accepts.
>>
>>39533511
go fuck yourself, fatty. eat less shit, maybe you'll start splurting less shit from that fatty mouth you got
>>
>>39533572
I'm 6'2" 160 lbs
>>
Google mindfulness in plain English.
You need to calm down and live in the moment to enjoy things. If you really like something it's easier of course.
>>
My hobbies are drugs. They'll keep you interested for a while.
>>
>there's literally nothing in the world that interests me.

This is a rare case where I think suicide could be a rational choice. That is, if you both want to die and absolutely nothing interests you. I remember a blog post a while ago about some and hero professor who explained himself, going on and on about how he ruined everything and nobody understood him. That's a case where I think suicide was inappropriate. He clearly still had interests, but he had convinced himself that the feeling of being understood was important, and that he couldn't live without it. He was not sufficiently cynical enough to realize that nothing is important, especially feelings. If you have interests, even though those interests ultimately mean nothing, you still have something to live for.
>>
>>39533038
hey im agoraphobic too!! any tips for self improvement when you're terrified of leaving your apartment?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.