[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's Whitey Fault -- Gibs NOW!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1504584561439.png (89KB, 1500x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1504584561439.png
89KB, 1500x1304px
Over 50% of Black Women have Herpes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vWtXJC1JOI

Over 70% of Black Women are Overweight: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/06/opinion/sunday/why-black-women-are-fat.html

Black Women are the Less Desirable:
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/black-value-race-relationships-love-men-women-desire-dating

More Black Women have STD then black men.

Black Women net worth is $5...

And it's all Whitey's Fault..

How Can Black Women even Compete??

Should we Pay Reparations?
>>
>>39531938
thanks for the laugh op
tha tpic
>>
>>39531938
OP is a 245lb white girl who used to be a tripfag, and lurks here and /pol/ all day. She gets triggered when she sees threads about black girls and has made multiple posts and threads about what she refers to as "operation woodpipe". Her name is Abby.
She can be recognized by her Reddit spacing, and faulty grasp of the English language. Tread lightly with her, by all means.
>>
>>39532014
so wrong, you wouldn't even believe LMAO...
>>
>>39531952
No prob... Now Gibs
>>
We need to keep throwing money at black people. If the same problems still exist, throw them even more money.
>>
>>39532274
we need to get rid of welfare

let darwinism take effect. It might not be "nice" but it's better than letting these subhumans leech off thw white mans hard work and tax dollars.
>>
>>39532462
actually nigs pay taxes too.

nigs taxes base actually is more then nigs on welfare..

nigs who work, pay for the nig on welfare.
>>
>>39532462
This. Get rid of stupid white altruism and charity via government taking money from us and Christian aid groups sending it to non white shitholes and the world won't have an excess population of 7 billion humans, the majority of whom aren't European descent. The majority of non whites and a lot of whites wouldn't make it if survival of the fittest and darwinism were allowed to naturally take place and clean up the earth.
>>
>>39532533
but if welfare was gone those nigs on it would be forced to either work like everyone else, or die off.
>>
>>39532557
or start their own shit... probably with foreign help.

don't forget China... Cuba..

welfare in the numbing that keeps the nigs in check "and in control and in certain area."..

Without it they might get ideas "and external help".

gun or butter.... butter..
>>
https://youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg

Look at these black scholars. This is the future we need.
>>
>>39532637
looks like a bunch of ugly dikes, and gay nigs.

feminism + LGBT horde..
>>
>>39531938
have you read any theodore dalrymple?
look him up
tl;dr:
>1990s britain
>workless class white people have huge problems
>almost as bad as american black people
>most of them stem from being told 'nothing is your fault,blame society'
>lefty do gooders peddled this mythology to the chavs basically,and made them like that.
>>
>Over 50% of Black Women have Herpes
I accept that I'm fat and undesirable but I'm a HHKV and I plan to stay that way until I meet my forever boy.
>>
Nigresses are disgusting, who would have thought?
>>
>>39534104
no but will now!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.