[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can overbite/chinlet actually be attractive to some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 43

File: 1504318509223.png (185KB, 214x586px) Image search: [Google]
1504318509223.png
185KB, 214x586px
Or is the death sentence everyone says it is? Does it gradually get worse over time? I kind of feel like the "fat bottom 3rd of face" thing has worsened for me over the years. Is the only fix braces for 2 years then surgeries?
Obviously it's worse for men but what about "cute boys"? I find it gives me dick sucking lips, at least.

And don't braces give you wrinkles? Is there basically no hope of getting to your true genetic potential if you didn't properly develop?
>>
>>39531871

Surgery for jawlets (And I mean REAL jawlets) can dramatically improve your face. You can go from a 4 to a 7 with more frontal growth. I recommend it.
>>
File: maxresdefault3422.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault3422.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>39531905
Too ashamed to post selfie but if I'm not pushing my head forward to compensate this is basically my exact profile:
>>
File: f613-08-9781416043898.jpg (25KB, 386x493px) Image search: [Google]
f613-08-9781416043898.jpg
25KB, 386x493px
>>39531905
Have you had jawlet surgery done? Post about your experiences?
This is also identical to me in "relaxed" posture

If I push my jaw forward manually in line with my upper teeth my chinletism goes away by like 80% (still visible in objectively upright posture), but I'm not sure if that's bad for me long term.

It makes the back of my head kind of ache but by god it brings me from 4 to a 6.5 at least.
>>
>>39531965

Get the surgery, m8. Just make sure you do your due diligence in finding a good surgeon.

And I would only do it if they can Really push your lower third forward. Going from No chin to meh chin won't make much of a difference in your dating life.
>>
>>39531905
Looking down basically at all, if I'm not doing the forward jaw thing and pushing my head at least slightly forwards, is a death sentence and I have the face of a fatass.
I tend to avoid looking down directly at my phone as not to catch a glimpse of my reflection because from that angle I literally look fucking fat, and I have 15% bodyfat.

I've heard people say it can be cute but idk. I'm worried about it getting worse.
>>39532003
>good surgeon
Any recommendations?
>and I would only do it if they can Really push your lower third forward. Going from No chin to meh chin won't make much of a difference in your dating life.
What do you mean "if they can really push your lower third forward"?

Is there a chance they can't??? That scares me. I thought it was just "pay a ton of money, get a good surgeon and you'll be hot"
>>
Also still would like to know if I'm doing myself any long term damage by pushing my jaw forward manually.
It definitely gives me a dull throbbing pain in the back of my head but goddammit it makes me look honest to god normal instead of inbred.

I'm just afraid it might cause asymmetry/worsen chinletism.
Totally plan to get the surgery but can I do anything right now to compensate?

Or is the healthiest thing to do just "embrace" it?
>>
File: 1472085740776.jpg (46KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
1472085740776.jpg
46KB, 540x534px
bump for should I be holding my jaw forward in place manually for short term attractiveness before I can drop the big paper or does that cause long term problems

I know a lot of you have to deal with this too.
>tfw your brain always notes your skin scrunching up whenever you look even slightly at a downwards angle
>>
OP's picture looks like a guy named Anthony.
>>
>>39532030
I know what you mean. I'm underweight according to bmi but i turn into fucking ethan klein when i look down.
>>
>>39532458
still need an answer with logic behind it, losing sleep over this fucking shit
>>39532661
Right? It's not fucking right. I'm borderline underweight, I shouldn't have to be the hunchback of notre dame to not have a fat face on my auschwitz body.

How do you cope anon? Just suck it and accept the ugly? Or do you push your head/jaw forward to compensate?
>>
File: 1465341398947.jpg (85KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1465341398947.jpg
85KB, 1252x1252px
Another thing: anyone else discouraged from going to the gym or working out in general because that shit requires good posture? And naturally, with a chin/jawlet, that makes you fucking ugly?
I'm sorry I just can't focus when I chronically feel this turkey neck shit smashing up my profile, making me look like I weigh 200 pounds when I'm barely above 15% bodyfat.
>>
>>39531871
>Social circle is huge extended family
>All Scandinavian square-heads
>Almost never seen this irl
Is it really that bad?
I vaguely remember noticing and being slightly repelled by it when it was really pronounced in strangers I met, but I never registered it as something uniquely horrible as far as facial features go.
>>
File: 1474331174625.gif (1MB, 237x238px) Image search: [Google]
1474331174625.gif
1MB, 237x238px
>>39532941
>square-heads
Umm do you mean like square chad-jawed like bottom of OP?

Because the top half is largely representative of the "better" side of chinletism.

In extreme cases some people literally don't have one but looking like a fatass isn't good either.

And it's not so much.... I guess, it by ITSELF but the combination of chinletism + everything else negative it can do to your appearance, on top of whatever natural negatives...

Basically it's a huge contributor to ugliness even if it itself doesn't repulse you, if you find someone unattractive chances are a lot of what you find bad about them could be caused by chinletism (barring shit like super asymmetry in the eyes, nose, etc)
>>
>>39533353
Square-head used to be a derogatory term for Scandinavian immigrants to the US which my relatives and I resemble so I was just using it as a goof.
>>
>>39533490
Ah, I see

Do you or any in your family suffer from chinletism?
>>
File: 1484932022655.jpg (198KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1484932022655.jpg
198KB, 640x1136px
>>39532871
Bumping cause would really like a good answer to this

Doing this puts me from 4/10 to 6.5/10 but god DAMN it hurts after a while in my neck and back of head.
>>
>>39531871
Literally any feature you can think of, there's people who find it attractive. It might not be considered mainstream good looking, but people have insanely varied tastes, and there's around 3.5 billion women out there.

>>39532030
For a recommendation, go to your GP and ask them. They'll know whatever the registered board of cosmetic surgeons is in your country, pretty much anyone off that list will be pretty good.

And no, there's no guarantee they can do it a certain amount, your personal anatomy makes a huge difference. They'll be able to tell you about how much they think they'll be able to do though in almost every case.

Look into the surgery a lot, do a few consultations, do more research after, and then decide whether you want to do it or not. It's a huge investment for what is realistically just a cosmetic thing.

>>39532458
I don't see why you'd be doing any real damage to yourself, at most you'll inflame something around your jaw, and if you're getting pain, it's probably already the case.
>>
File: 1461890683420.jpg (17KB, 317x266px) Image search: [Google]
1461890683420.jpg
17KB, 317x266px
>>39533614
>And no, there's no guarantee they can do it a certain amount, your personal anatomy makes a huge difference. They'll be able to tell you about how much they think they'll be able to do though in almost every case.
Hmm well I mean, I'm not looking to have the superchad jaw of the OP, but rather I want "what I should have" if my jaw developed naturally. Does that make sense? Is there a chance that's unobtainable even with surgery? Literally just want to be put at where I should naturally and genetically be.
>It's a huge investment for what is realistically just a cosmetic thing.
It'd be a big load off my mind because then I actually have some self esteem
>I don't see why you'd be doing any real damage to yourself, at most you'll inflame something around your jaw, and if you're getting pain, it's probably already the case.

Does that ever go away though? Like if I keep it up will my shit get over it or am I just doing myself a disservice?

My lymph nodes are swollen.. But I think that's because I have a bit flu. My neck's a bit swollen too and I think it could be inflamation, the tendons that are on both sides right under your ear, don't remember what it's called.

And yeah, I know tastes vary, but generally speaking this is really unattractive. Again, I'm super skinny, it doesn't make sense that I have an obese face whenever I look down. Doesn't match with my body, it's ugly. I want it fixed.
>>
>>39533614
>enflamed
Oh I assume that explains why lately my chinlet area and neck in general feels bloated and kind of worse/uglier than maybe 2-3 weeks ago
Hope it's temporary cus it kind of negates some of the aesthetic benefits of pushing my shit forward
>>
>>39533661
>Does that make sense? Is there a chance that's unobtainable even with surgery? Literally just want to be put at where I should naturally and genetically be.

I mean, there's a chance they can't operate at all, as I said, everyone is different, and there'll be screenings you have to go through first.

But assuming you have a pretty normal anatomy, I can't see why you wouldn't be able to have a relatively normal jaw. Go talk to your GP, get a referral if you're sure that's the path you want.

>It'd be a big load off my mind because then I actually have some self esteem

That's fair, though I think it's worth keeping in mind that your self esteem could stem from something other than your looks. A significant amount of people have surgery and still have big self esteem issues, you should have surgery to look better, not to fix yourself somehow, because there's no guarantee it will.

That's pretty individual though, I'd say it's worth giving some thought though.

>Does that ever go away though? Like if I keep it up will my shit get over it or am I just doing myself a disservice?

If it's inflammation caused by doing that, no, it won't go away if you just keep doing it, odds are it will just get worse.

>the tendons that are on both sides right under your ear, don't remember what it's called.

If it's the actual joint itself that feels inflamed, I'd really recommend you stop pushing it forward like that for a while. Put your jaw in a normal posture, don't try to force an overbite.

>>39533708
Inflammation won't just go away if you keep doing the inflaming action. Imagine you're in a gym doing a bench press, and keep getting lingering pain in your shoulders after every session. Would you just keep benching the same way, or would you lower weight and try to fix your form?

Same applies here. Don't cause pain to yourself to look a bit better, if it matters that much to you look into surgery.

Also, get off /r9k/ if you have body issues.
>>
>>39533801
Sorry, last sentence sounded more aggressive than I meant, blame character limit.

/r9k/ can be an insanely unhealthy place to be as far as causing insecurities, a huge amount of the memes and culture here rely on that sort of shit.

If you're already predisposed to that (which pretty much everyone is), being here is just going to make it much worse, and harder to be happy. Take a few weeks break, find another forum to check out for a while, but avoid /r9k/ and /fit/ for a bit at least, see if it helps you out at all.
>>
>>39533801
>But assuming you have a pretty normal anatomy, I can't see why you wouldn't be able to have a relatively normal jaw
I'm not deformed in any way other than bad jaw alignment, and flat feet.
>your points on self esteem
I know. But honestly I'm not "mature" enough to get over shit internally and just adopt a personality and all of that. Looking better will definitely make things easier...
>have surgery to look better, not fix yourself
Well I mean, my overbite is technically "incorrect" or objectively not "proper", fixing it would do shit like make nose breathing easier and definitely make my jaws cramp less when I chew, I'm pretty sure.
And that it'll make me look better is just a great bonus.
>If it's inflammation caused by doing that, no, it won't go away if you just keep doing it, odds are it will just get worse.
Oh, fuck.
Are you saying I have no choice but to embrace the ugly until the operation lest I fuck myself more longterm?
Ugh that's bad news because pushing my bottom jaw forward makes me look so much better.

>Put your jaw in a normal posture, don't try to force an overbite.

Define normal posture? Does that mean I let my jaw sit how it wants to which is kind of skewed because my overbite?

What about tongue posture as well, I hear that's important but I don't really know the exact placement and pressure. Sometimes it overlaps my teeth too and I bite it.

>Also, get off /r9k/ if you have body issues.
>/r9k/ can be an insanely unhealthy place to be as far as causing insecurities, a huge amount of the memes and culture here rely on that sort of shit.
God, I fucking know. I didn't notice any of this until r9k but the logic has kind of infected my mind and I'm poisoned more or less.
Can't stop looking at others hairlines, jaws, posture, etc, comparing them to mine, then realizing a lot of "properly" developed people are infinitely superior to me in terms of happiness and individual capabilities..
1/2
>>
File: 1467174662831.png (323KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1467174662831.png
323KB, 500x381px
>>39533839
>/r9k/ can be an insanely unhealthy place to be as far as causing insecurities, a huge amount of the memes and culture here rely on that sort of shit.

If you're already predisposed to that (which pretty much everyone is), being here is just going to make it much worse, and harder to be happy. Take a few weeks break, find another forum to check out for a while, but avoid /r9k/ and /fit/ for a bit at least, see if it helps you out at all.
Yeah, I know.... My mental state has declined by leaps and bounds since coming here regularly.

I also know though, chinletism and lots of other similar problems are a "big" topic here, or at least a lot of people suffer with it and have to cope so I can't help but feel tempted to try and learn some from people who're going through the same thing.

It's very rare but occasionally, I'll meet an anon who has useful information specific to weird shit I'm going though (I have some unorthodox health issues I'm positive are from lifestyle that conventional knowledge doesn't cover much, cus most people aren't a hunched over robot that spends 24/7 in a room.)

I don't know.

The meme culture and shit has definitely poisoned me and there's shit I didn't notice before that I do now that really fucks with me.

It doesn't help that I guess, repeated exposure and.. experience, making all the memes get accepted as truth by my brain.

But yeah, I've seen lots of jawlet posts on here before so I figure this is an /alright/ place to ask around.

Oh, and I don't quite have the money to jump into operations yet or even just consult someone, so that's why I'm obsessively asking such detailed questions.

Only option at the moment, in my mind I guess...

Thank you very much for your time, btw.

Disheartening knowing if I keep compensating I'll fuck myself more.

If I stop doing that will the inflamation die down?

I noticed 2-3 weeks ago my neck looks bulkier than normal.... If that's a result of what I'm doing, if I stop will that go away?
>>
File: 1397842605841.jpg (63KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
1397842605841.jpg
63KB, 500x729px
>>39534049
You've got a chin, a chinlet is more like pic related
>>
>>39533928
>I'm not deformed in any way other than bad jaw alignment, and flat feet.

I didn't mean so much visual deformity, I meant as long as it's all normal internally, if that makes sense. I can't say anything more though, I'm not a surgeon, and even if I was I wouldn't want to without actually seeing you.

>I know. But honestly I'm not "mature" enough to get over shit internally and just adopt a personality and all of that. Looking better will definitely make things easier...

It definitely could, and I'm not saying "just get over it", just saying to be sure that this is your best option for the self esteem issues instead of something else.

>Well I mean, my overbite is technically "incorrect" or objectively not "proper",

Yeah, I worded that badly, I meant don't try to fix all your issues with a surgery.

>Are you saying I have no choice but to embrace the ugly until the operation lest I fuck myself more longterm?

I doubt it would be longterm damage, just that it's not going to stop hurting if you continue doing it, until you stop doing it.

>Define normal posture? Does that mean I let my jaw sit how it wants to which is kind of skewed because my overbite?

Basically wherever it sits most comfortably, should be tongue on roof of mouth, lips together without strain, though I can't say for certain with teeth without actually seeing the full layout of your jaw (don't need pics, just do what doesn't cause discomfort really).

1/2, fuck the character limit
>>
>>39534049
>>39534065
Both are chinlets, honestly

That angle looks skewed but, considering your top lip is further than your bottom, plus the skin under your neck hanging as much as it is tells me you suffer from at least overbite/jaw recession.

Which is chinletism.
It's not as BAD as the pic that anon sent you, but it's still a chinlet....

And that's quite similar to my profile.

In anatomically correct posture I wager your face would look 100% like this guys.... >>39531965
Mine does. Most chinlets do.

I have learned (thanks to r9k...) if you have that kind of appearance in proper posture, and you're not overweight, it's 99% of the time overbite/jaw recession. Which is chinletism.
>>
>>39534086
>normal internally
Well, the biggest complication I can think of is my jaw healing a little weird from having my wisdom teeth taken out... But it doesn't really impact me in daily life so I think it would be easily fixable.
> just saying to be sure that this is your best option for the self esteem issues instead of something else.
Well I mean this won't fix my self esteem entirely but it's a step towards addressing the whole yknow?
>Yeah, I worded that badly, I meant don't try to fix all your issues with a surgery.
That makes sense... Disheartened knowing I have to embrace the ugly or it'll worsen though. But that was something I wanted to find out specifically. So thank you again
>I doubt it would be longterm damage, just that it's not going to stop hurting if you continue doing it, until you stop doing it.
Ok I hope so, I want my neck to shrink back. It might be swollen from whatever bug I've caught as well but it's definitely ached in the past few weeks I'm sure from me experimenting with posture.
>Basically wherever it sits most comfortably, should be tongue on roof of mouth, lips together without strain, though I can't say for certain with teeth without actually seeing the full layout of your jaw (don't need pics, just do what doesn't cause discomfort really).
>>39531988
Extremely representative of my jaw. Also, this : >>39531965
is extremely representative of my face in upright posture.
>>
>>39534103
Also, I should add, I HATE KNOWING ALL THIS. I hate that I'm a professor of this shit. It just makes me more miserable.
>>39534148
>that lip alignment
No, anon, I have a strong feeling (at least 70%) that you're just overweight. Lose it and you'll probably have a profile comparable to my OP pic, the bottom half....
Jealous.
>>
>>39533983
>God, I fucking know. I didn't notice any of this until r9k but the logic has kind of infected my mind and I'm poisoned more or less.
>Can't stop looking at others hairlines, jaws, posture, etc, comparing them to mine, then realizing a lot of "properly" developed people are infinitely superior to me in terms of happiness and individual capabilities..

I went through the exact same shit for a while, got to the point that I developed full scale body dysmorphic disorder. If you're already got insecurities, coming to a place that thrives off an encourages them is really, really pretty much the worst thing you could possibly do.

Misery loves company and all that, and it's kind of cathartic to be around other unhappy people, but it's misery that thrives in that company, not you as a person.

I really can't recommend anything better than to just go cold turkey on this place. Find a hobby related forum to obsessively browse if you need to, just don't open /r9k/, because for me at least, opening one thread meant I'd open six, and get pulled back into it at that point.

For stuff like medical advice, look for a forum with actual doctors on it. There's a few out there, I think reddit has a significant gathering of them, though ones will come up if you just google it. You'll get more accurate advice, and not have to deal with /r9k/ shit.

I'd recommend talking to your GP even if you don't have the money for full on surgery yet though, sometimes stuff like that can be covered by insurance depending on how bad it is, and if not, he's at least going to be able to tell you about what surgeons to look at, or what surgeries might be appropriate (no guarantee on the last point though, depends on the doctor and how common the surgery is).

And yep, if you stop pushing your jaw forward (and take some ibuprofen, shit is like magic for inflammation like this) it should die down after a while.

Can't say with your neck though sorry. I imagine so, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>39534139
>Well, the biggest complication I can think of is my jaw healing a little weird from having my wisdom teeth taken out... But it doesn't really impact me in daily life so I think it would be easily fixable.

Odds are you should be perfectly fine, I just felt like it was worth saying that there's never a guarantee a surgeon can do anything, it's why you have a consultation with them first so they can get an idea of what might be possible.

>Well I mean this won't fix my self esteem entirely but it's a step towards addressing the whole yknow?

That's a pretty healthy attitude to have, and better than a lot of people you hear talk about stuff that think they need surgery to be worthwhile somehow. Didn't mean to try to be an armchair psychologist, just felt like it was worth thinking about if you haven't already.

>But that was something I wanted to find out specifically. So thank you again

No worries, I hope it helps. If something hurts, it's pretty much always a good idea to stop doing it I find, pain is almost always your bodies way of saying something isn't right.
>>
File: chinlet1.jpg (95KB, 629x589px) Image search: [Google]
chinlet1.jpg
95KB, 629x589px
>>39534157
>Lose it and you'll probably have a profile comparable to my OP pic, the bottom half....
I wish but i'm a chinlet. It's not about lip position but lines alignment. If red is on the top of blue then you're normal anything else is considered chinlet.
>>
>>39534086
Sorry for the replies when you still haven't made your second post, but should my teeth be touching? Be it "biting" down on my molars or my front teeth (usually the bottoms of the bottom teeth touching the upper backs of my top teeth)
>>39534169
Okay anon, thank you. Yeah, whenever I come back here I get pulled back in, one thread turns into many...
Honestly? It's gotten to the point that I avoid my reflection. In mirrors, in the paint on motherfucking cars.
In the past 3 weeks, I've started averting my gaze from my fucking shadow because I get depression over my profile silhouette and hunched posture. It's fucking rough man.

>cold turkey

Yeah, I'm going to attempt that again.. But I always get brought back. I don't know man. I come back here because it's the only place I know of where uh.. I guess I can feel not alone with shit like this. But you're right, it always makes me feel worse. I always learn new things that depress me, and just reinforce my inferiority in my head, and very rarely anything positive.

>Can't say with your neck though sorry. I imagine so, but I'm not sure.
I don't remember the name of the tendons but theyre the obvious, visible ones one either side of your neck. I think it must be posture related because I've been pushing my head forwards at least /some/ when I do the compensation thing.

Long post, sorry... Do you by chance have discord or skype or anything anon?
I could probably use a new friend or two that are at least familiar with my current mental process...
>>
>>39534218
>I wish but i'm a chinlet. It's not about lip position but lines alignment. If red is on the top of blue then you're normal anything else is considered chinlet.
Well............
I think that's information I wish I didn't know. Great......
Regardless, I'm 100% confident your chinlet isn't as bad as mine or the anon you replied to. Lose weight and then maybe post an updated profile.
I.. don't really want to further research the point you brought up, because I know I'll be obsessive about it, and depress myself to hell, but I still have a strong feeling your jaw is unrecessed "enough" to not qualify.

Maybe I'm wrong. Regardless I think you at least have a much better bite than me.
>>39534215
>Odds are you should be perfectly fine, I just felt like it was worth saying that there's never a guarantee a surgeon can do anything
Yeah, I know. I'm just in a position where... well, I don't even fucking have insurance. I guess I'm just trying to stock up on information for the future. That's also why I was so obsessive with the compensation questions. I can't do anything medically at all rn so I was really hoping I could find some kind of masking solution, yknow?
>healthy attitude to have
Mine varies, trust me. I'm trying to be positive rn, but definitely, improving my appearance is just a step. A BIG one though...
>If something hurts, it's pretty much always a good idea to stop doing it I find, pain is almost always your bodies way of saying something isn't right.
Oh yes I'm very familiar with this concept.
>>
>>39534218
This is where I get confused. Some chinlets have only their chin further back like in this pic, but others have both the chin and lower lip further back
>>
>>39534322
It's strange... And I really don't want to get redpilled on that, because it'll worsen my dyspmorphia, but at the very least I'm confident that anon has a better bite/occlusion/less overbite than myself, and the other anon who posted a pic.

He just needs to lose weight and I think his jaw would 100% be in the "plausibly unrecessed" zone.

I don't THINK you HAVE to have an absolutely perfect Chad jaw to not had a chinlet appearance.... I think that anon should lose weight and that could solve everything "enough"

Me? I'm 15% bf, and just looking even barely at a downwards angle gives me the face of a fatass.

It's gotten to where I hold my phone at an angle so I don't see my reflection when I look down....
>>
>>39534366
The angle is a bit weird, in that I can see a little bit of the other side of your face, which makes judging your lip alignment kind of hard.
But from the looks of it, no, you're perfectly within "plausibly unrecessed" zone.
Lose weight.
>>
File: comparising.jpg (86KB, 996x483px) Image search: [Google]
comparising.jpg
86KB, 996x483px
>>39534322
I think that having lower lip and chin further back indicates mouth-breathing when just chin alone is genetic small chin. I mean compare Adam Driver (on the left) and David Thewlis (on the right), both are chinlets but different kind ones.
>>
>>39534408
I'm a little confused...

I was told to mouthbreathe as a kid by my STUPID fucking dad.
And I'm sure that's where my overbite/chinlet/recessed jaw came from.

I can't judge either of those men's body posture and thus head from those either..

I think my chin itself? Is genetically small? Which I don't mind, but my fucking jaw is definitely recssed, and I think that's what results in the fat appearance when I look down or am in proper posture.

Again:
>>39531965
>>39531965
>>39531965
>>
>>39534408
Also, the man on the left seems to have things that I haven't researched (and have no desire to, for my mental health), that I've heard references to that mouth breathing/overbite/jaw recession causes.

And that is, "sloped forehead, crooked nose, jaw recession"

Not an expert but at a glance his head and nose sort of fit that...
Thank GOD the rest of my face is 100% normal. Except maybe some premature wrinkles :\ Laugh lines suck
>>
>>39534408
His fucking hairline is great though and mine is unfortunately between 2 and 3 on the Norwood scale.

I'm thinking he has some occlusion issues but since he definitely had an upper class upbringing, which would def include a good diet, explain why he looks good despite that. Good hairline, no wrinkles, I assume he's symmetrical.
>>
File: adam.jpg (195KB, 2152x1614px) Image search: [Google]
adam.jpg
195KB, 2152x1614px
>>39534605
>he looks good
Hell, no. He looks weird.
>>
>>39534223
>but should my teeth be touching?

They can be, but don't need to be. Depends on the person from my understanding, it's uncomfortable for me to hold my teeth together, I have to clench my jaw constantly to do so for example.

>Yeah, I'm going to attempt that again.. But I always get brought back

Same, I really recommend just changing the unhealthy habit to a less negative forum for a bit. It's better to spend way too much time talking about a hobby than it is talking about and encouraging insecurity, you know?

>I always learn new things that depress me, and just reinforce my inferiority in my head, and very rarely anything positive.

Keep in mind that a huge amount of the stuff people claim to be fact here doesn't hold up to any real scrutiny, or is just flat out bait that people started thinking was the truth. The whole 80/20 rule is the best example of that off the top of my head. The one study it came from said literally a sentence afterwards that it didn't seem to matter, and the women would show interest in the guys anyway. Those tinder "experiments" that went around a bit back with the bios admitting terrible stuff getting responses is the same thing, you can change your bio literally at any time, so they'd write a normal bio, get responses and then edit it to make the guy look like a pedophile or some shit.

>Long post, sorry... Do you by chance have discord or skype or anything anon?

I'm on discord, but I barely ever use it or really know how to, sorry man. If you have Steam I'll add you on that though, I'm usually on at some point throughout the week depending.

If not, post your discord and I'll try to figure it out, but I'm probably on it less even than Steam.

>>39534259
>Yeah, I know. I'm just in a position where... well, I don't even fucking have insurance.

Insurance maybe was the wrong word, does your country have like a public healthcare system?

I'm curious, have you read much into body dysmorphic disorder?
>>
>>39534618
Err... Well.. Yeah, okay. He has some asymmetry going there.

Regardless though he's had enough good food in him to at least not look older than he is.
>>39534638
>depends on the person
Hmm see I'm not sure how I should position my jaw because like, the positions are dynamic in a way? And it's kind of hard, with all the conflicting r9k knowledge in my head, for me to judge now how my jaw should "naturally" rest given it's inheritly incorrect in the first place..
>It's better to spend way too much time talking about a hobby than it is talking about and encouraging insecurity, you know?
Yeah, I know.... I obsess out of an urge to both fix my problems, but my self hating side, I suppose, feels it necessary to break myself down and "confirm, and numb" myself to my insecurities... It usually just dehumanizes me though
>Keep in mind that a huge amount of the stuff people claim to be fact here doesn't hold up to any real scrutiny, or is just flat out bait that people started thinking was the truth.
True....
>The whole 80/20 rule is the best example of that off the top of my head.
Don't even know what that is, should I?
I understand your point but my brain has unfortunately long since passed the point where infectuous logic becomes what it actually believes, and sees when I go out in the real world.
That's another thing. I just can't stop comparing myself to others now.
How much I MISS when I could literally exist, see someone, and not instantly depress myself from comparisons.
> If you have Steam I'll add you on that though, I'm usually on at some point throughout the week depending.
Yeah I have Steam, I'll post my link in a second

>Insurance maybe was the wrong word, does your country have like a public healthcare system?
Uhh, I'm from the US. No health benefits at all right now... Trying to work on that...
>I'm curious, have you read much into body dysmorphic disorder?
Not really, but a lot of people have told me I have it
1/2
>>
>>39534638
But... I think people just tell me that because of how much I by default beat myself up with my speech.
I get told I look "fine" and stuff, but thats... Generalizing.
Like, I think I'm ugly and stuff, because of the unattractive traits I have and a belief it puts me under a certain threshold I guess.

More r9k logic I guess but..... It's real I think? It feels that way.........

I don't really like when people tell me I have dysmorphia because I can plainly look in the mirror, identify my subpar hairline, laugh lines I shouldn't have yet, and definitely my chinlet.

Friends say it's "fine", but of course a stranger on the street, or if we want to be typical, a Stacy or something would either not notice me or find me unideal.

And again, with r9k logic.... That basically means I'm in the "unattractive" group.

And it feels insulting when I'm venting to a friend about that, and they say I don't have the objectively unattractive features I do.

I mean, I don't want them to go "yeah youre fucking ugly" but.... Idk. It's just that kind of reinforcement doesn't help either, if I tell myself "I'm perfectly fine there's nothing wrong with me at all, no reason to be insecure", and then I look in the mirror and I can't deny the emotional "gut drop" I feel internally.
Does that make sense?
>>
>>39534638
I think the 80/20 thing you're referencing is the OkCupid study where women rated 80% of men as below average, but then there's a graph which everyone ignores showing they also message those same men with as much or more frequency than the 20% they consider attractive
>>
>>39534638
Steam is 76561198036644805
>>
>>39534760
Anon, all i'm trying to say that even chinlets can achieve something if they want it.
>>
>>39534638
Add me soon so I can delete my steam post
>>
>>39534871
That's fair.
I hope I can achieve eliminating my chinletism.

You guys who have posted this time have been really chill, thank you.
>>
>>39534760
>for me to judge now how my jaw should "naturally" rest given it's inheritly incorrect in the first place..

I think you're overythinking this. Your jaw is positioned incorrectly, for sure, but it's not a posture issue. The correct posture for your jaw will just look slightly different to that of someone elses (which is true for everyone). Perfect posture is really just whatever feels most comfortable generally, like I said. Just experiment a bit, see what feels most natural to sit in.

>but my self hating side, I suppose, feels it necessary to break myself down and "confirm, and numb" myself to my insecurities... It usually just dehumanizes me though

That makes sense, those insecurities gnerally are just deepened by the sort of stuff you see here.

>Don't even know what that is, should I?

Not really, it was just a huge thing people jerked themselves off over last time I browsed. It was bullshit to do with how women rate attractiveness, but just didn't hold up to any real degree of attention at all, and relied on the fact that people just believe whatever confirms their bias, and generally don't do their own research.

>That's another thing. I just can't stop comparing myself to others now.

That's actually one of the things that made me ask about BDD (body dysmorphic disorder), it's a really common sign, that and avoiding reflections.

>Yeah I have Steam, I'll post my link in a second

Sweet, I'll add you either tonight or tomorrow.

>Uhh, I'm from the US. No health benefits at all right now... Trying to work on that...

Fair, I've not been following US politics too closely just because of how obnoxious people are about it at the moment. I was under the impression there was still some healthcare that was undergoing reform.

>>39534800
This stuff all does sound a bit BDD to me, not saying to self-diagnose, but give this a read and see if it sounds like you.

http://www.timberlineknolls.com/eating-disorder/body-dysmorphia/signs-effects/
>>
>>39534885
>I hope I can achieve eliminating my chinletism.
Or embrace it like i do.
>>
>>39534813
Yep, that's the exact one I'm talking about. It was ridiculous how widespread that got, when the meme was discredited literally the line after the quote they used to support it.

Glad at least someone else gets how dumb that was.

>>39534877
I'll add you now.
>>
>>39534904
>Perfect posture is really just whatever feels most comfortable generally
Hmm well, I get what you mean but perfectly comfortable posture for me is shitty, computer dweller forward/hunched over posture. And I KNOW that's not good for me. But my body's used to it.
>That's actually one of the things that made me ask about BDD (body dysmorphic disorder), it's a really common sign, that and avoiding reflections.
Well, I definitely do have that. But I think it's more related to my extremely low self esteem and genuine self hate. It just amplifies how negatively I percieve my body I think.
>Sweet, I'll add you either tonight or tomorrow.
Write it down or something because I'd like to delete the post
>http://www.timberlineknolls.com/eating-disorder/body-dysmorphia/signs-effects/
I'll try that when I think I can mentally handle it...
I probably do, but even then I don't care I guess? I wanna be attractive according to my standards.
>>39534921
Meh I'd rather not but it seems I have no choice

I'd be more willing to embrace if it I was actually fat. Then at least my face would match my body
>>39534922
Okay, haven't recieved anythin yet
>>
>>39534950
>Hmm well, I get what you mean but perfectly comfortable posture for me is shitty, computer dweller forward/hunched over posture. And I KNOW that's not good for me. But my body's used to it.

True, though I find that when there's bad posture like that it still does cause discomfort, you're just kind of used to it and it doesn't come up as much.

>But I think it's more related to my extremely low self esteem and genuine self hate. It just amplifies how negatively I percieve my body I think.

I think that's a major part of what BDD is really, if not a perfect description of pretty much most body image based disorders.

>Write it down or something because I'd like to delete the post

I tried just then but got no results in the steam client.

>I'll try that when I think I can mentally handle it...

All good man, no reason to push yourself to do something that you aren't entirely up to doing just yet. Just something that's worth looking into in time I think, before you consider any surgery at least.

And you have a good point about wanting to be attractive according to your standards, I think everyone wants that. The thing about BDD is that you'll literally never meet your standards though. It's similar to an eating disorder in that way, that no matter how thin or good looking you got, you'd still feel that dysmorphia, it's why cosmetic surgery isn't recommended as a treatment.

The goal of therapy for it is pretty much to make it so that you can feel good about how you look. Even if that still takes surgery, it's basically just so you don't get that end result of "I look great" for a week or two, then slip back into obsessing over a body part and feeling like it needs to be fixed.
>>
>>39534922
Nothing yet friend, could you maybe send me yours?
>>39535028
Oh, use this format
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036644805/
>you're just kind of used to it and it doesn't come up as much.
True, like I said Ive bene trying to correct all of that
>I think that's a major part of what BDD is reall
Hmmm. Fair, but I had self esteem issues before coming to believe I had problems with my body. When I reached that point it just got worse
>The thing about BDD is that you'll literally never meet your standards though.
Fuck, yeah, I've kind of.. thought about that before... Worried about like "oh what if I get ti done and its still not good enough for me to be ok with emotionally" but then I tell myself, if I could have an unrecessed jaw period that would massively make my life better by virtue of /being able to look at myself again/.
>therapy
I would be willing if I didn't have bad experiences with therapists in my area being essentially worthless. Everything they'd told me I've deduced myself and they never really made progress past where I was.
>>
i blame my mother making my get bracers, like wtf did i have bracers on from like 9yo until i was like 15?

WTF.

i believe this is what made me a chinlet
>>
>>39535082
I don't think you're supposed to have them on for THAT long

I think it's supposed to be like 2~ years followed by 2 surgeries

I blame my father for fucking telling me to breathe through my mouth

Guess what? My fucking sister got braces and has a fucking amazing jaw and chin

And she's always on my ass about how much easier I've had it than her...
>>
>>39535139
>And she's always on my ass about how much easier I've had it than her...
What was easier?
>>
File: new3.jpg (58KB, 756x547px) Image search: [Google]
new3.jpg
58KB, 756x547px
Mine is like this except my chin is a bit further forward and my philtrum isn't that long.

That's Simon from Inbetweeners in case anyone wondered
>>
>>39535067
Saved the profile name, I'll figure it out tomorrow, in case you still wanted to delete the post

>Fair, but I had self esteem issues before coming to believe I had problems with my body. When I reached that point it just got worse

Yep, same thing happened here, I think most image stuff is based off other self esteem issues.

Still, like I said, not playing armchair psychologist, just saying that some stuff you said reminded me of things I did before I was diagnosed, so it's worth considering if you're bothered by it.

>Fuck, yeah, I've kind of.. thought about that before... Worried about like "oh what if I get ti done and its still not good enough for me to be ok with emotionally" but then I tell myself, if I could have an unrecessed jaw period that would massively make my life better by virtue of /being able to look at myself again/.

True, and that could happen for sure, I'm not handing out diagnoses here, just saying to be sure before you spend the money.

>I would be willing if I didn't have bad experiences with therapists in my area being essentially worthless. Everything they'd told me I've deduced myself and they never really made progress past where I was.

Therapists generally aren't super qualified. They're educated, but not always anywhere near enough.

Look for a clinical psychologist (which is an insanely competitive program that means they absolutely know what they're talking about) or a psychiatrist (both are fine for this purpose, neither one is going to be better at it than the other really, just see whoever's cheaper), and say you're worried in particular that you might have body dysmorphic disorder, if you think you might.

I can almost guarantee that'll help a lot, or at least give you more of an idea where you stand clinically.

I think people tend to mix up therapists with psychologists, and psychologists with clinical psychologists, when they aren't the same thing.
>>
>>39535153
How our parents treated us. But she ended up being more successful, better physically developed, and ultimately better than me.
>>39535154
That's also pretty exacting to my chin too.

It's the whole fucking hanging neck fat thing, god. I'm SKINNY I shouldn't have a fatass face.
>>39535028
Still nothing anon, could you send me the link to your steam profile?
>>
>>39535192
>How our parents treated us
Did they treat you better?
>>
File: neck-lipo-procedure-pic-thumb.jpg (59KB, 380x332px) Image search: [Google]
neck-lipo-procedure-pic-thumb.jpg
59KB, 380x332px
>>39535192
>neck fat
Just get liposuction then. It's relatively cheap and simple.
>>
File: locc.png (49KB, 1534x489px) Image search: [Google]
locc.png
49KB, 1534x489px
>>39535183
>Still, like I said, not playing armchair psychologist, just saying that some stuff you said reminded me of things I did before I was diagnosed, so it's worth considering if you're bothered by it.
I know, my best friend has told me my main issues are dysmorphia and depression. I'm sure I have both. I did get a depression diagnosis..
> just saying that some stuff you said reminded me of things I did before I was diagnosed, so it's worth considering if you're bothered by it.
>'m not handing out diagnoses here, just saying to be sure before you spend the money.
Well it always makes me feel better to relate, and yeah.. I'm trying to be as sure as I can, that's why I keep asking this stuff.

As far as therapists, with my current socioeconomic position all of that is barred from me because I live in a shitty area.
Someone could just call me stupid for worrying about this when I don't even have the resources to fix it.. But I need to know the knowledge regardless I guess :\
But a psychologist would definitely probably actually help me.
I've definitely got some mental illness.
>>39535205
Sort of, but they basically spoiled me in comparison to her. She had it "rougher" but she ultimately wound up better off.
>>39535224
Meh, that guys cervicomental angle is still bad, and thanks to r9k is something I've become conscious of.

This image for example......
My brain has accepted it as truth
>>
>>39535224
He's clearly also had a chin implant
>>
>>39531871
I dated a guy with a small, deformed chin. It didn't bother me really he had a beard plus the rest of him was cute as fuck (skinny, big pouting lips, sleepy look).

Honestly, if you can grow a beard it can make a huge difference
>>
>>39535281
Are you a female by chance?
>small deformed chin
Describe more?
>the rest of him was cute as fuck (skinny, big pouting lips, sleepy look
Oh, a fragment of hope. That all fits me perfectly.
In regards to a beard though, I'd rather not grow one because of my own tastes.
Hopefully a girl could still find me attractive with my shit chin without a beard.
>>
>>39535192
>Still nothing anon, could you send me the link to your steam profile?

Would have no idea even how to do that sorry man, I can see your account, just have to figure out how to add you. I've been up for like 18 hours though, so I'll just do it tomorrow afternoon when I'm actually awake enough to do so.

Not entirely comfortable posting anything personal here sorry man, but I'll absolutely add you tomorrow.

>>39535247
Don't know how this works in America, but do you guys have like a mental health care plan thing? In my country you can get like 10 free appointments a year through your GP if they write up something for you, do you know if that exists where you are?

Shit like that image is exactly what I'm talking about too. It's ridiculous lookism crap that literally everybody in the world would fit at least one or two of. Even the models they jerk themselves into a frenzy over all fit a couple of them, and no-one would call them a 6/10. It's stuff designed for nothing more than making others feel bad, it's not an accurate discussion of what makes people attractive, it's hyperbolic crap.

The mismatched thirds thing is particularly insane, I've literally never met a person who's bottom lip and chin made up a third of their face.
>>
>>39535281
>sleepy look
Like almost closed eyes and dark circles?
>>
>>39535322
Are you logged into steam, on the website? If so, just click add.
I understand not wanting to send information, could you maybe email it to me so I can just add you right now? I'm tired too and I;m the type that will be anxious if I don't get something like adding someone done before I/they forget.
[email protected]
>but do you guys have like a mental health care plan thing?
I don't even really know man, I live in poverty so in my mind all of this is barred off to me until I get wealthy.
>
Shit like that image is exactly what I'm talking about too. It's ridiculous lookism crap that literally everybody in the world would fit at least one or two of. Even the models they jerk themselves into a frenzy over all fit a couple of them, and no-one would call them a 6/10. It's stuff designed for nothing more than making others feel bad, it's not an accurate discussion of what makes people attractive, it's hyperbolic crap.
Yeah, I know man... But there's still that feeling I can't shake, that I'm unattractive because of shit someone wrote in greentext. Actually knowing in detail, beyond the common excuse of "just genetics bro" just fucked me up more
> I've literally never met a person who's bottom lip and chin made up a third of their face.
I would hate to have a chin THAT big. I just want.... what mine should've been, if my father wasn't a fucking IDIOT
>>39535281
How tall was he, by the way?
>>
File: IMG_0116.jpg (154KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
154KB, 720x1278px
My lack of chin and short neck make me look fat kek despite being skinny and tall. What the fuck do I even do above this mess?
>>
>>39535410
How skinny are you exactly anon? Care to post a pic of your body? Do you know your bodyfat?
Again, that angle is weird, it's not completely parallel with your profile so my judgement might be off but your chin looks pretty normal from that angle.
I can see some neck fat drooping though, do you know if you have any overbite/teeth issues?
>>
>>39535247
>pic
According to the pic i only have 9/21 negatives.
>>
>>39535438
A lot of that, I don't even know what is. And I don't want to find out as not to further my insecurities. The main things I have are everything caused by chinletism, bad cercivomental angle, fat looking bottom 3rd of face.
>>
>>39535322
Sent, did you get it? Aus right?
>>
>>39535435
I don't know my body fat % but I am 185cm and 72kg, I dont have any pics on my phone unfortunately (yes I'm phoneposting in bed)

I had braces as a child so my teeth are fine now / never really had an overbite. I do have a short neck / probably high body fat % despite not being overweight.

I had some testosterone issues when I was a teenager which I believe are related / relevant. It's mainly my side profile I think that looks the worst.
>>
>>39535371
Nah, just the steam client.

And sure, I'll email you now.

>I don't even really know man, I live in poverty so in my mind all of this is barred off to me until I get wealthy.

Fair enough, could be worth asking about if you get the chance to see your GP for some reason?

>Yeah, I know man... But there's still that feeling I can't shake, that I'm unattractive because of shit someone wrote in greentext. Actually knowing in detail, beyond the common excuse of "just genetics bro" just fucked me up more

I think that's how those sorts of communities draw people in honestly. It gives them something more concrete to latch onto than a general feeling of insecurity, so they feel like it's justified almost.

That image in particular though is just absolute shit though, it's such a huge list that literally everybody will fit onto it, and then says if you have any you're a 6/10 at best. I'd be surprised if there's a person alive who's above a 6 by that criteria.

>I would hate to have a chin THAT big. I just want.... what mine should've been, if my father wasn't a fucking IDIOT

That's fair, just felt like pointing out that you'd look weird if your chin was a third of your face. I have no idea how the original posters of that even managed to think that would look good.

>>39535488
Yep, came through then. Cheers for that, I have no idea why that was so difficult for me.

I need to sleep though, feel free to message me on steam sometime if this thread dies by tomorrow.
>>
Does anyone else's small jaw/chin make them look really young? I'm 27 and people think I'm 17 or some shit. I suppose I'd rather they say I look young than ugly though
>>
>>39535503
I don't know what to do about a short neck, the last time I looked in the mirror my neck appeared a lot thicker than normal.... I think its from the straining trying to manually push my teeth forward, and hope it dies down.
You should definitely lose bodyfat, if you don't have overbite it's very likely your chin is fine.

You should check with your dentist or orthodonist or something though, but it looks like you have a good jaw.
> could be worth asking about if you get the chance to see your GP for some reason?
Yeah, definitely. I don't even have a GP right now rofl... and not a lot of confidence in the practitioners in my area.
>I think that's how those sorts of communities draw people in honestly. It gives them something more concrete to latch onto than a general feeling of insecurity, so they feel like it's justified almost.
Yeah, I know... Like I said I've already been poisoned so every day has just turned into having this shit in the back of my mind trying to ignore it. Futile though.
>That's fair, just felt like pointing out that you'd look weird if your chin was a third of your face. I have no idea how the original posters of that even managed to think that would look good.
Yeah I really don't want a visage like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, but that post still fucked with me. Particularly the neck/chin angle thing, because I've found myself personally thinking people who have a good angle are attractive and ones who don't aren't.... And that applies to myself, thus depression.
>>39535513
A sort of adolscent vibe is definitely a side effect of chinletism.
I have a complex about looking young though... Doesn't help I have premature wrinkles.
I'd love to be 27 and look 17.
>>39535534
How old are you anon? Your face looks totally normally developed, just lose some fat...
25~? Younger maybe if you're on the poorer end?
I'm poor as fuck and look older than I should because malnutrition.
>>
>>39535534
I'm not very good at guessing ages but I'd say around 22?
>>
>>39535224
thats rhinoplasty and chin implant, not liposuction

that fucking retard got cucked hard by his surgeon, he needed a bimax + chin wing and then maybe implants
>>
>>39535547
>>39535562
Yeah, 25. I look a bit younger in the daylight kek. I should try and lose some BF if I could find the motivation, I think it could up me a 1 pointer or so on the scale.
>>
>>39535574
>that fucking retard got cucked hard by his surgeon, he needed a bimax + chin wing and then maybe implants
How can you deduce what he needed?
What's needed for these people?
>>39535154
>>39534408
>>39534049
>>39531988
>>39531965

The bottom 2 >>'s are particularly close to me

Not secure enough to post my face so trust me on that, please.
>>
>>39535592
Definitely at least one, maybe even 2 anon. Your profile looks fine though... Jealous. Just eat healthier and move more.
>>
>>39535605
t-thanks anon I don't think you have much to be jealous of though, my nose is pretty fucked.

My diet is extremely poor though for sure, I eat like a retard
>>
>>39535624
I don't see many problems with your nose anon, but I don't want to get redpilled on that as not to be conscious of my own...
You look good though. Better than me..

Definitely work on eating better. The rawer your food the better.
If it doesn't rot in like a week or two don't buy it, and guzzle water.

I eat like a retard too, somehow I'm still skinny but I've been paying for it in premature skin aging.
>>
File: ldicaprio71.jpg (55KB, 490x772px) Image search: [Google]
ldicaprio71.jpg
55KB, 490x772px
>>39531871

For any anons who are self conscious about this, its not as big a deal as you think.
Just a reminder that Leonardo DiCaprio never had a good chin and is considered amazing looking globally by all women. People look at you front-on abut 90% of the time, so if you have nice cheekbones, or other nice facial features like nose or eyes, it doesn't matter at all.
Pic related
>>
File: 1495541062980.jpg (26KB, 578x616px) Image search: [Google]
1495541062980.jpg
26KB, 578x616px
>>39531871
>Never seen myself from the side
>decide to take a picture, thanks to this thread
>realise that I'm also a chinlet
Fuck me. Like there weren't enough problems already with my stupid face.
>>
>>39535599
>How can you deduce what he needed?

if you are seriously interested in getting surgeries you need to read up on maxillofacial surgery, else you will get cucked like that guy in the pic

best way to start is jawsurgeryforums and lookism

also there was this site called analyzemyface and they made legit assessements for optimal surgeries but it's not free
>>
>>39535574
Bimax if he wants to be chad, not if he just wants to look average. Bimax is too extreme for most people considering the cost, year+ recovery time and almost guaranteed nerve damage
>>
>>39535309
Yes. Well it's kind of hard for me to describe, it kind of makes his jaw look asymmetrical if that makes sense? And yeah chin is pretty small, not non-existent though.
And it's fine. I mean he shaved his beard off a few times, I didn't find him less attractive, but it does suit him better.

>>39535331
Yeah pretty much

>>39535371
He wasn't short, but he was a tiny bit shorter than me. Then again, I'm 5'10 so that's normal
>>
File: 1504610156033.jpg (55KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504610156033.jpg
55KB, 360x360px
>>39534569
>mouth breathing caused my overbite
fuck, you're beyond stupid.
>>
>>39535671
>you look good though

t-thanks anon, where are the gfs? My skin has been deteriorating of late too due to eating in an autistic manner. I usually only eat once a day and when I do eat it's often take out or fish, I eat a lot of fish / seafood in general. Autism.
>>
Ive been taking mk-677 (growth hormone secretagogue) for about 6 months now and I actually have a chin now, albeit not a great one. shame the rest of my face still sucks ass. might be worth a try anons
>>
>>39535679
Leo has top 0.001% cheekbones, eye area and midface overall, it is irrelevant
>>
>>39535727
can you post pics before and after
>>
>>39535743

I'm not saying you have to look like DiCaprio though. I'm just saying it's not game over just because of an overbite
>>
>>39535727
how old are you? side effects? hair loss?
>>
>>39535746
im not posting pictures on r9k and im still hideous, my jaw went from te first picture in the op to normie tier (not even close to chad but doesnt stand out)
>>
>>39535679
True anon, but I notice in that pic he has forward head posture, something i've been trying to correct cus it hurts me lately.

And, about the front on thing... My issue is my chin turns into my neck from front on if I don't make some attempt to compensate. Either pushing my bottom teeth forward or jutting my head out.
>>39535698
>lookism
Wow I've been told to avoid that place because it'll just make me more insecure, but okay..
>also there was this site called analyzemyface and they made legit assessements for optimal surgeries but it's not free
Do you have any kind of price range estimate?

And is there anything you can deduce particularly from the bottom two quotes I linked you? Those are very representative of me, especially the drawing pic where you can see the overbite through the persons face.
>read up on maxillofacial surgery
Well I know a few things like.... Mouthbreathing causes occlusion issues, tongue on roof of mouth, "chinletism = ugly", etc.
>>39535703
>Bimax
>nerve damage
This is the most concerning thing for me, any of you have more information on that?
I thought "if you get a good enough surgeon for your needs you can walk away without nerve damage"
>>39535706
Did you stay with him?
>5'10
An attractive height. If you don't mind me asking, how well off are you attractively?
>>
>>39535707
Okay, why not tell me what actually caused my overbite then instead of just saying I'm wrong and providing jack shit? You shill. Why am I even replying to you though? You're just a shithead derailer, obviously.
>>
>>39535794
Can you at least post a pic referencing "normie tier" as representative of your current jaw/chin as close as possible?
>>
>>39535809
He left me because of his mental issues. We still talk, but it's just a shitty situation overall.

I get told I'm very attractive by many people, still find it hard to believe because I was an outcast at school that people made fun of or just ignored
>>
>>39535703
he wouldn't become a Chad after bimax, merely above average at best

to become Chad he'd also need a modified Le Fort 3 (lmao), custom cheekbone implants, orbital rim implants, forehead implants, probably custom jaw wrap around implants

basically implants everywhere because his entire face is recessed (look how forward his head is positioned on these pics)

I know there are cases like that but I do not know what are long term side effects of putting silicone or medpor over your entire face
>>
>>39535885
>I get told I'm very attractive by many people
>liked a chinlet
Well, thank you anon, that gives me some hope.
>still find it hard to believe because I was an outcast at school that people made fun of or just ignored
That sucks, my sister went through the same thing in school honestly, but she's a Stacy appearance wise, and I'm no Chad.

What about your ex drew you to him? Did you actually find him attractive?
>>
>>39535898
Hey

>le fort 3, orbitals, etc etc

Can you tell me everything the guy in the OP pic had done? He definitely looks like Chad.
>>39531871

Above average would be good enough for me too.
>>
>tfw mediocre side profile but short round face from the front

what is this a specific kind of chinletism called, lookismfags?
>>
File: IMG_0452.jpg (45KB, 640x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.jpg
45KB, 640x526px
>>39535851
Like this now
>>
>>39535968
it's called being an asian chad who happens to have some genetic cheek fat
>>
>>39535898
Also how are you able to see all the implants he need? Have you had surgeries done or are experienced in the field in some way?
>>
File: PSC_official_line_stickers_13.png (421KB, 688x600px) Image search: [Google]
PSC_official_line_stickers_13.png
421KB, 688x600px
>>39535984
>5'7
>Chad

lmao no im fucking subhuman
>>
>>39536005
Fuck off with your proper occlusion and good hairline
>>
File: 2017-09-05 05.39.28.jpg (306KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-05 05.39.28.jpg
306KB, 540x960px
pretty bad lads. any suggestions?
>>
>>39536005
you're far more attractive than myself and I imagine most people on these boards. At the very worst, you are average looking. Sorry for your dysmorphia anon
>>
>>39536037
Lose bodyfat + get your jaw corrected

You're actually normie tier
>>
>>39535898
since you seem knowledgable,
what doctor guy would one go to find out that they need x implants, from an objective point of view? aesthician?
>>
>>39535922
>Can you tell me everything the guy in the OP pic had done? He definitely looks like Chad.

bimax with counter-clockwise rotation for sure (with or without chin wing) and implants/fillers

rhinoplasty (also notice how upturned his nose is in the the second pic - this is not because of rhinoplasty but rather a side effect of moving his maxilla forward during bimax, happens fairly often)

possibly also some fillers in his eye area
>>
>>39536015
my face is chubby and my hairline is crooked, now that you mention it.

>>39536037
Nothing wrong with it. If you wanna confirm though, put your index finger agaisnt your chin and nose. Youre normie tier if your finger touches your lips.
>>
>>39536071
>counter-clockwise rotation
>chin wings
>bimax
>rhinoplasty
Might sound stupid to you but could you explain what each of those addresses? How much you reckon that shit costed in USD too?
Would you consider his operation "good"?

And tell me what you know about nerve damage please.
>>
>>39536085
youre literally completely fine you delusional faggot. if you got to a lower body fat percentage and developed some baseline musculature youd be chad tier. its only your mental illness and laziness holding you back
>>
>>39536085
Just lose weight, literally. Get around 7-10% bodyfat and your cheek bones will come out. If you really feel that bad about it, ask the one anon here dishing out diagnoses and I think you'll just get told to get cheek implants or something.
>>
>>39536069
>what doctor guy would one go to find out that they need x implants, from an objective point of view? aesthician?

maybe if they are redpilled as fuck but I doubt that, local guys like that will most probably tell you that you are fine and to get a different haircut and chin implant at most

honestly best bet would be buying facial analysis on analyzemyface , but I see it's expensive as fuck now, goes to show how desperate people are for redpilled assesements of their faces

if I were you I would post my face on jawsurgeryforums and ask for advice
>>
File: 1501959536356.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
1501959536356.png
2MB, 1064x983px
>>39536127
I'm still a fucking manlet. No amount of exercise can change that. Oh well.

>>39536133
My nose is fucking wide too. My eyes also need to be corrected since they aren't always double lidded like that.
>>
File: PicsArt_08-25-05.15.13.jpg (85KB, 720x1063px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_08-25-05.15.13.jpg
85KB, 720x1063px
Should I just kill myself?
dddddd
>>
>>39536170
>analyzemyface , but I see it's expensive as fuck now
how expensive is expensive? if it's in the hundreds to have someone look at me, Jesus Christ.

also in reference to the op, does chinletism get worse with time if uncorrected?
>if I were you I would post my face on jawsurgeryforums and ask for advice
ill consider that anon

i just want an objective statement on what's "recessed", my goal is to get to my natural appearance if i had developed correctly
>>
>>39536116
google it and if you are serious go to jawsurgeryforums and make your research there

as for OP pic I'd consider that one of the best surgeries I've ever seen
>>
>>39536133
>Just lose weight, literally
>Get around 7-10% bodyfat
You know that it's impossible to get there just by losing weight without becoming anorexic, right?
>>
>>39536228
No? What the fuck are you smoking? 7% bf is the minimum you can be and be "healthy", and I did say 10 which is SUPER common among fit people.
>>
>>39536225
>jawsurgeryforums
alright anon, i'll trust you, i just hope these guys are redpilled because the last thing i want is "youre fine get a haircut"
to my knowledge the only thing wrong with me, is the bottom of my face is identical to the OP's pic before surgery, this image >>39531988 (cus i do have overbite), and >>39531965
this in "good posture"

if you could deduce anything from that i'd appreciate it
>>
>>39536242
I don't say that it's unhealthy to be at that bf%, I say that to get there you'd have to work your ass off and eat tons of untasty lean protein shit, not "just lose weight lmao"
>>
>>39536190
Try doing this first to confirm.
>>
>>39535911
He was a bit strange at first when we met, not gonna lie. We quickly connected though because we had a lot of the same interests and outlook on things, same sense of humour. I liked how smart he is, his loyalty towards his friends, his want to protect others.
And yes I found him sort of cute at first, and after our first kiss I found him incredibly attractive, and still do. Even now every time I see him I just think to myself how handsome he is.
>>
>>39536242
>>39536293

being at 7% IS unhealthy as fuck LMAO fucking idiots, only models and bodybuilders do that and only for short time while supplementing themselves like crazy

hormonal balance starts going to shit below 12%
>>
>>39536316
you're really cute, just wanna let you know that
wouldbf/10
>>
>>39536334
youre pretty cocky anon, calm down
>>
>>39536321
Mm.. Well, once again you've given me some hope anon, thank you. I hope I can attract a woman like you even though I doubt it.
I would ask to be friends because you seem really level headed but I know I'll get ass blasted by the whole board.
How much shorter was he than you by the way?
>>
>>39536321
>Even now every time I see him I just think to myself how handsome he is.

which means he has strong cheekbones and eye area to give his face a handsome, angled look even with his shitty jaw

stop giving false hope to subhumans who need $$$$$$$$$$ and extensive surgeries
>>
>>39536190
Nope, your profile looks fine.
>>
>>39536316
Well anon, the skin under my chin hangs and looks "fat" far more than yours, it just looks like your chin is short. Excluding the lack of the fat look, your chin looks really similar to mine.

What I did was hold my bottom teeth forward against my top, lightly touching, and that would give me a normie appearance.

I've been told it's unhealthy though.
Maybe this dude could redpill us on that
>>39535898
>>
>>39536377
Thanks, I mean if you really want we can talk on discord, although I hardly go online.

And maybe like 3 cm? Not that much of a difference. Height really is the last thing that matters to me, unless it's a literal midget.
>>
>>39536386
calm down, don't be a dick. the projection is giving me second hand embarrassment. we're all on r9k, you're a subhuman loser like the rest of us.
>>
>>39536425
Sure, I have discord. Steam and Skype too.
[email protected]
Send me yours if you don't mind.
>>
>>39536386
strong cheekbones and eye area
How do you even fucking define that? Post an example.
>>
File: mads-mikkelsen-153287-1024x571.jpg (95KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
mads-mikkelsen-153287-1024x571.jpg
95KB, 1024x571px
>>39536449

see that zygomatic area? with cheekbones like that you can have a neanderthal jaw and still be attractive

and if you got both then you can become a male model or hollywood actor like mads
>>
>>39536386
Nah his cheekbones are the opposite of strong, and sure he has nice eyebrows and long eyelashes but he always looks tired.

I'm not saying he's ugly but he's no where near a chad or the traditional definition of handsome for a guy. I mean surely you know that feel when you're in love with someone, they're really attractive to you even though in reality they're not 9/10s?
>>
>>39536350
That's not what I was expecting. Thanks I guess

>>39536402
My grandpa had a similar chin and my sister kind of looks like Natalie Dormer with her long fox-like face. I'm curious if hgh or mk-677 could actually help in this case.
>>
>>39536529
>I mean surely you know that feel when you're in love with someone, they're really attractive to you even though in reality they're not 9/10s?

nice larping faggot
>>
File: 1504281651090.jpg (170KB, 1214x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1504281651090.jpg
170KB, 1214x1467px
>>39531871
Braces with good orthodontist while you are still growing are crucial for facial aesthetic if you are genetically unlucky.

You may be a chinlet, but there are other possbilities, due to lack of braces and fucked up occlusion your chin is fine, but your maxilla grow too far.

Check prognathism article on wiki.
>>
>>39536516
wow so i literally just need to fix my chinlet and i'll be a normal human?
also pls answer
>>39536242
does chinlet get worse with time? and whats the redpill on nerve damage is that just because of a shitty surgeon?
>>
>>39536569
>but your maxilla grow too fa
I thought overbite and jaw recession meant maxilla too short?
I'm done growing too, so what do?
>>
>>39536516
Why is his lip like that? What causes it?
>>
>>39536577
>whats the redpill on nerve damage

the redpill is that to a degree it is often unavoidable and the more recessed your jaw is the bigger the chance of permanent damage is due to nerves getting stretched when jaws get moved forward. the effects range from simply not feeling a part of your chin (so it doesnt matter) or somethings serioous like speech impediment

the bluepill is the damage is often negligable and people get bimax all the time and dont have major problems, its rare something truly bad happens

the blackpill is that with every invasive surgery there is a chance something will go horribly wrong and you will have to kill yourself or live deformed/in constant pain
>>
File: strl4if131xy.jpg (51KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
strl4if131xy.jpg
51KB, 872x632px
>>39536188
Also, at least chinletism can be corrected with surgery. Manletism is an inoperable death sentence.

Any wizards here to tell me what to look forward to when you are unable to lead a normal adult life?
>>
>>39536698
well that's pretty depressing anon
do you think OP pic post op has nerve damage or a speech impediment?
if ones only problem is a shit chin/jaw/cervicomental angle but the rest of their face is fine, what should one do
live with it?
>>
>>39536712
if you're not 5'1 you don't know manletism
>>
>>39536712
Not a wizard yet (28) but it includes lots of Chinese cartoons, video games and crying
>>
>>39536755
if he has nerve damage its probably negligable shit that doesnt matter since he's in public and in center of attention

>if ones only problem is a shit chin/jaw/cervicomental angle but the rest of their face is fine, what should one do live with it?

depends how bad it is and how fucked in the head you are e.g. I'm an ugly fuck both outside and inside so surgery is a must for me to even stand a chance, but lots of average and below average people are happy and content because of their sound mental health
>>
>>39536626
shave that beard and you'll be 21 again. You look fine, not even that big of a chinlet
>>
>>39536820
yeah i agree it's neglible with results like THAT, he went from frumpy to literal chad

what about speech impediment though? that seems like a death sentence but with how clean his shit was i doooubt he has it?

> I'm an ugly fuck both outside and inside so surgery is a must for me to even stand a chance
same anon, how ugly though
are you broke?
>>
File: sgg.png (947KB, 769x690px) Image search: [Google]
sgg.png
947KB, 769x690px
>>39531871
A person with a smaller chin can still be quite attract its about nose size, chin fat etc Jonathan brandis, strong jawline good nose all proportionate
>>
>>39536820
so you're running the same risk of nerve damage and shitty speech? what steps are you taking to increase your chances of not getting an impediment? since you brought that up it's now a primary concern in my head because it'd be just as bad if i was chad but talked like a vegetable

i assume u scouted out a good surgeon? wanna share the name?
>>
File: jawsurgery.jpg (7KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
jawsurgery.jpg
7KB, 265x190px
>>39536591
Maxilla overgrow is very rare example, so there is a huge chance that you have prognathic face and just undeveloped chin/jaw.

desu, I do not know man, I am 30yo, bald babyfaced chinlet with overbite and upper gum smile, broken like in half nose, slope forehead, prescribed glasses and slope forehead with facila hairs similar to islets of pubes

KEK.

I have spent some time researching about being a facelet and from what I have seen if you have some serious malocclusion then it may have impact on the way your maxilla and mandible grows. Jaw and mandible require pressure to grow in a certain way. When teeth and tongue are in proper position when your mouth is closed then your face should grow properly. For example when your mouth is closed your tongue should naturally touch your palate.

Maxilla overgrow or receding chin are genetic and require surgery but its extremely small %.
>>
>>39537021
I would be more okay with that if my chinletism didn't result in the skin under my chin bunching up like a double chin on a fatass

Anyone have that?
>>
>>39537040
>prognathic face

man i'm kind of scared now

i thought my issue was just overbite but now i'm afraid my top teeth suck, but my upper face is completely fine... overbite can be caused by a short bottom jaw right?
>receding chin is genetic
but my parents have perfect profiles, especially my sister. so why don't i?

what causes both a recessed jaw, and the skin under it to turn into a fat looking double chin? combination of bottom and top teeth problems? shit man now i feel deeper in the hole
>>
>>39537040
okay, i'm definitely not as hideous as her in the left pic, but i have a gummy smile and some double chin. fuck.

WOW though, in the after, she looks amazing. when is that pic from? why's it in black and white?
>>
>>39537040
for reference, top half of OP pic, and these two : >>39531965
>>39531988
are basically me

any advice? what surgeries?
>>
>>39537071
Do not take my words for granted, I am only brainlet neet.

You should find good orthodontist in your area and he will make orthodontic plan. It require two x-ray pics, of your teeth and cefalo pic with this he will be ableto answer your questions and what caused your current face profile/aesthetic problems.

>>39537106
her receding chin was genetic, receding chin/jaw is extremely rare case.
>>
>>39537161
so mouth breathing as a kid doesn't cause that?
fuck. so i was fated to be a facelet?
that.... really depresses me, anon.
>>
>>39537186
that pic does not look like mouth breathing imo, but again I am not a doc. but maybe it is, who knows

mouth breathing is a different case, yeah it cause deformed face but in a different way, mouth breathers have mouth open whole time so there is not enough pressure to grow, tongue instead of putting pressure on palate is on lower teeth whole time and cause to fuck up lower jaw occlusion.
>>
>>39537247
well, i know youre not a doctor anon but given the rest of my face is fine, my nose forehead and cheekbones are totally normal and dare i say even above average, but my dad told me to mouthbreathe as a kid and i have overbite, my jaw's recessed, and in proper posture etc i get a shitty double chin. it makes the bottom of my face look fat.
was that genetic or just shit parenting? i always thought it was bad parenting because both my parents and sister are aesthetic.
>>
>>39536037
You actually seem pretty good looking. At least good looking enough.
>>
>>39536401
>Nope, your profile looks fine.
He's a chinlet.
>>
Why did you make this thread again? I was one of the people spoonfeeding you all the info you needed yesterday and you just continued to make psychotic posts as if you were in a padded room. Just chew the gum and fix your oral posture and stop bitching about it.
>>
File: 1504618425387.jpg (18KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
1504618425387.jpg
18KB, 236x354px
>>39536622
My chin (from profile) would look very similar to this.
>>
>>39537375
that doesn't fix deformities anon

are you seriously saying chewing gum will take you from >>39531871
bottom to top?
>>
>>39537375
>fix your oral posture
meme. He's a grown up, not 8 year old child.
>>
File: 1501933549866.jpg (173KB, 835x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1501933549866.jpg
173KB, 835x1063px
>>39537375
>Just chew the gum and fix your oral posture
>>
>>39537375
Does that even work for anyone past 20?
>>
>>39537395
He's turning his head sideways which is exaggerating his jawline; not saying it's not different, but if he were holding his head upright from the front, it wouldn't be that impressive.

>>39537416
He'll still get results. He was told exactly what to do yesterday and he's still making paragraph long posts of angst, which is absolutely pointless.

>>39537418
This sounds like it's coming from someone who doesn't done anything that's talked about at all and thinks he "knows".

>>39537467
Yeah, it works. I started at 22, which was like 16 months ago.
>>
>>39537510
>He'll still get results
[citation and scientific studies needed]
>>
>>39537510
>Yeah, it works. I started at 22, which was like 16 months ago.
pics
if its not a meme why do people get surgery at all?

>>39536698
input?
>>
>>39537510
Dude compared to the "tfw no x bf" from tomokoposter and "does anyone get vagina envy?" literally being spammed by bots daily, a repeated thread asking for advice that applies to a lot of robots isn't nearly as grating.
>>
File: 1460864639515.jpg (26KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460864639515.jpg
26KB, 457x480px
>>39537523
>[citation and scientific studies needed]
Yes. Please provide as to give me enough hope to sleep tonight.
>>
File: itsAllAboutFace.jpg (923KB, 3191x1760px) Image search: [Google]
itsAllAboutFace.jpg
923KB, 3191x1760px
post your question on lookism, they have more experience with fixing aesthetic that /r9k/, because /r9k/ is in majority 5/10 and shy, htey are spoiled kids without understanding what it means to be that much ugly that opposite sex find you repulsive
>>
>>39537723
>lookism
literally r9k on steroids
>>
>>39537723
What the fuck? Are those all people from lookism? The guy on the bottom right, that double chin, I get that when I look down.. How fix? To be fair, top left looks pretty good, just younger in comparison to his body. But that's not ugly at all
>>
>>39537777
>literally r9k on steroids
its /misc/ on bb com

kek
>>
SOMEONE GIVE ME THEIR OWN CHIN
I HAVE NO CHIN
SPARE ME A PIECE OF CHINNY CHIN CHIN
YOU MOTHERFUCKS
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>39537967
I'll give you a chin if you get rid of my chinlet doublechin
>>39537723

Bottom right

Seriously can anyone tell me how to fix that specifically? With studies?
>>
>>39531871
It is attractive to some, but very few.

But what I wish I'd known when I was younger is it's not significantly unattractive to many either.
>>
>>39538105
>But what I wish I'd known when I was younger is it's not significantly unattractive to many either.

But what if it also gives you a doublechin? The lookism picture that anon posted is terrifying
>>
File: 1482429946595.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1482429946595.gif
36KB, 200x146px
Does anyone else kind of separate their upper and lower jaw (front teeth separated when mouth is closed, 0.5-1cm gap) to make my head appear longer and jut their lower jaw forward to look better?

I've been doing it for almost 5 years and it makes me look so much better. When I just let my jaw relax my head is short in length and the chin retracts a little making my cheeks look and face in general look fatter. The only problem is it becomes a little uncomfortable after a few hours and it's hard to do it when talking which is why I avoid talking.

I know this shit is weird and obscure, but I just want to know if anyone else does it.
>>
File: posture-photo-perfect.jpg (38KB, 300x346px) Image search: [Google]
posture-photo-perfect.jpg
38KB, 300x346px
>>39538270
YES I've been saying that.
There's this thing I've been doing lately where I basically push my bottom jaw forward, bottom teeth in line with top, lowered, tips of bottom and top barely touching with tongue on roof of my mouth. It helps a lot but I've been doing it for... idk a few months? With varying consistency but I find it makes the back of my head where my spine connects to my head ache. I also always have to push my head forward at least a LITTLE to totally compensate for my chinlet doublechin (check bottom right of >>39537723 for example)

What about your tongue posture anon? Do you push your head forward any? Even with that trick, in "correct" posture like this I still have signs of chinletism. It definitely helps thoguh.

DId you ever expereince head or neck pain? My neck's been swollen lately and I think it's from my posture experiments + the jaw thing..

Also pics of your profile in upright posture?
>>
>>39538270
I am not sure if its good idea, the thing is, your upper and lower teeth must be in certain position when mouth is closed, trying change your jaw muscles without moving your teeth itself may cause that you will start to grind your teeth, you should consult with orthodontists senpai.
>>
>>39538347
>basically push my bottom jaw forward, bottom teeth in line with top
I go even further. My lower teeth are usually infront of my upper teeth giving me a real nice square jawline. At first it caused pain after 2-3 hours, but now 5 years later it starts to feel "tight" after a couple of hours, no real pain.
>I find it makes the back of my head where my spine connects to my head ache
I don't think I've ever had that kind of pain. Mine was mostly in my lower jaw.
>What about your tongue posture anon?
It's very difficult to describe. When I'm out in public my tongue touches the area behind the upper teeth, but not the entire tongue, not even half. I can't place my entire tongue length wise on the roof of my tongue because as I said I keep my lower and upper jaw slightly separated to make my entire head appear longer.
>Do you push your head forward any
Not the entire head, just the chin and only a little. I do this to create a "stretch" under my jaw to hide any extra fat and it really brings out my jaw definition.
>DId you ever expereince head or neck pain?
Only lower jaw pain at first, not it's just slightly uncomfortable after a while.
>Also pics of your profile in upright posture?
I don't take pics of myself, sorry.
>>
>>39538385
If I don't jut my lower teeth slightly infront of my upper teeth my head looks short and my chin looks weak. Basically I'm kind of forcing an underbite even though I have an overbite (upper teeth naturally in front of lower teeth).
>>
>>39538477
Does your tongue overlap your teeth any? I bite the edges of my tongue sometimes... As far as pushing yoyur teeth in front of your upper jaw, I've experimented with that too and it makes me look even better but I can't hold that because it hurts my canines.

How do you stand though anon? Do you push your head forwards anymore than the middle pic in this? : >>39538347
>>
>>39538504
>I'm kind of forcing an underbite even though I have an overbite
That is also literally what I do and you're the first one to say does the same thing.

I'm still experiencing pain from it though lately and my neck feels a bit swollen from posture expiermentation.

When you let your jaw hang naturally (recessed/ugly), do you by chance get a doublechin chinlet like this? Bottom right. >>39537723
That frumpy double chinlet when either in good posture or looking down. It's a death sentence that haunts me.
>>
>>39538508
>Does your tongue overlap your teeth any?
A bit, yeah. I just make sure that none of my teeth are touching because it makes my head look ridiculously short and chubby for some reason. This also avoids accidental tongue bites. Stay ITT for a while and I'll do a quick sketch in Paint.
>>
>>39538553
Alright anon
Very curious since you're doing the same thing as me, but for 5 years wow
>>
>>39538552
I'm guessing it will go away after a while. I had some fairly sharp pains in my lower jaw at first, but it went away. I guess the muscles/tendons adapted after all these years.
>do you by chance get a doublechin chinlet like this?
Not really, not unless I'm laying down, but it definitely looks recessed and ugly. I look extremely babyfaced if I let my jaw relax.
>>
>>39538671
Did you ever notice anything as the years went on like a bigger neck or negative side effects?
>>
>>39538661
I suck at drawing, can't really get it to look accurate.

Basically, the tip of my tongue (about 2cm of tongue) touches the area behind my upper teeth. The very tip also touches the back of the upper teeth.

My lower teeth are slightly in front of my upper teeth effectively making an underbite instead of a natural overbite. This makes my jaw look quite defined and large. It's obvious my jaw would be large and square if I didn't have an overbite.

None of my teeth touch, not even the back teeth If anything they're all separated quite a bit (almost 1cm) to make my lower face look longer.

This is the best I can describe it because English is obviously not my native language. It's good to know I'm not the only one who does this weird shit.
>>
>>39538717
I guess my face grew and developed a bit, but that's because I'm only 22 and I started doing the jaw thing when I was 16 or 17. I still look 15-17 and 5 years ago I looked 12-13. I've always had a babyface.
>negative side effects
Not really, but I'm afraid if I keep doing it I'll develop TMJ or whatever it's called later on in life. I don't care, though. It makes me look so much better. It makes my face look much manlier and more mature.
I hate accidentally opening the camera app and seeing my nasty relaxed face on the screen.
>>
>>39538835
You sound extremely similar to me anon. Everything from the tongue behind the teeth barely touching, to
>It's obvious my jaw would be large and square if I didn't have an overbite.

Where are you from? Do you have steam or anything?
Yeah it is good knowing I'm not the only one.
>>39538924
TMJ? What's that?
Yeah, it makes me look better for sure. An anon here though has suggested it could lead to assymetry and stuff so it kind of scared me and I've stopped doing it the past few days.

But I'm still on the fence...

Just relaxing my jaw, and feeling that loose skin hanging, chronically 24/7 like its tinnitus, makes me go JUST

I would say more about what I do but you literally do the exact same thing, detail for detail.
>>
>>39538968
>Where are you from?
European Union, eastern Europe. I'm not comfortable saying where I'm from specifically. My country is quite small and 4chan is popular here. That's why I don't post pictures of myself.
>Do you have steam or anything?
Yeah, but I'm not comfortable with complete strangers. I only have one real friend and he's the only friend I have on steam. I'm asocial and don't really go out. Not sure about you, but we're probably not similar as far as social life goes. Now you're probably wondering why I even give a shit about my jaw or appearance in general and to tell you the truth, I don't really know for sure. I think it's because I want my parents to think I'm not a complete failure, both physically and mentally. I don't want them to see the same old me when I was a kid, all dumpy, skinnyfat and weak. It's kind of why I started lifting and eating right along with doing the jaw thing. Sure, I like to look good in public, but I know I'll always be a kissless virgin. Women are completely off the table for me. Now I'm trying to make myself look better in any way I can just to have peace of mind and not attract any attention with my ugliness.
>TMJ
Some kind of jaw problem. Clicking, pain etc.
>>
>>39539252
>TMJ
Hah! Pretty sure I got that from my fucking botched wisdom teeth removal.
Regardless thanks for the hope anon.
If you can look honest to god normal in your own opinion maybe I can too in a few years.
>>
File: IMG_20170724_144633.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170724_144633.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
How bad is it guys? I just realised I'm a chinlet.
>>
>>39539501
Yeah, it's recessed anon, but it actually doesn't look as bad as say mine. You're in upright posture and you actually look plausibly normie given most normies in posture like that have the exact same profile.

If you were like thisssss:>>39531965
You'd be like me.
Or if your chinlet turns into a double chin when you look down like the bottom right in : >>39537723

Your shit is /plausible enough/, huiatte man.
>>
I have weird small skull shape including sloped head.
Weak jaw, overbite, chinlet

I don't want to get a chin implant, because 1st it hurts like fuck surely after operation for quite a while, 2nd it could easily get out of place.
>>
>>39539670
>2nd it could easily get out of place
I think as long as you get everything you need addressed done so properly, that won't happen
I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure most of the situations where people's surgeries reverse is because the surgeon sucked or they had it done too early
>>
>>39539501
Nice hairline too, not bad
>>
Oh ffs gonna call my surgeon and have him deliver my side profile pictures. I had bimax done in Finland for 150 euros. Fixed my mouthbreathing durin sleeping. Didn't mouth breathe normally
>>
>>39531965
I have this profile as well and you'd be amazed at what some decent beard growth can do here. Let your chin and mustache get a little longer, like 3/4 inch growth and fade the sideburns down to help square up your face. Its a cope for sure but it helps disguise it.
>>
>>39540923
Will you post pics?
>150 euro bimax
Ho
ly
SHIT
That's CHEAP
>>
>>39541024
>tfw have this profile but a tranny so beards are bad
wake me up inside
>>
>>39541370

Yeah takes a while for the surgeon to mail the profile pics. I reckon these threads will start to be a daily occurrence soon.
>>
>>39533661
Seeing shit like this depresses the hell out of me. How many years away are we until surgery can fix this face?
>>
>>39541605
Could you take a profile shot rn just so we can get an idea of your op
150 euros for an ugly fix sounds amazing
>>
>>39541662
I know, dude. I've been fucked up over this for a while.
>How many years away are we until surgery can fix this face?
I'm 20, and I hear fixing it takes at least 2 years of braces so.... Probably 3+, because most of us aren't well off enough to get that shit paid for right off the bat.

I know dude... It fucking sucks.
>>
File: 20170905_220502[1].jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170905_220502[1].jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>39541708

I really hope no one recognizes me
>>
>>39541759
Your head posture is a bit forward, correct it according to : >>39538347
>>
>>39541722
I'm not talking about myself, but the picture you posted.
>>
>>39541879
Why are you depressed if you're not like that pic? Be happy you're not like us, man.
>>
>>39541994
I'm depressed that their isn't surgery to fix such an abnormal face like that is what I'm saying. And there is no way that pic is of you.
>>
>>39542291
It's not, but it's 100% representative of my profile. I happen to be asian too.
>>
>>39541389
Are you a ftm or mtf? If ftm then put minoxidil on your face twice a day for beard growth and stay on it for a year. The foam irritates your skin less but you should still moisturize already once a day
>>
File: 1466983079573.jpg (34KB, 579x576px) Image search: [Google]
1466983079573.jpg
34KB, 579x576px
>>39542637
mtf
don't bully, rip me. ack
chinlet is death
>>
>>39537040
>tfw literally the left if you're not posing like the hunchback of notre dame
>>
>>39542291
seriously, 100% accurate, can't even maintain a healthy posture without looking deformed
>>
>>39536316
Hell I would take that profile, you even had a girl think you were cute
>>
>>39539501
Work out maybe eat healthier, your hairline is thinning a bit at the temples
Maybe get braces
>>
>>39533512
Nope, not a one. Do other members of your family have it too? I'm curious as to whether it's more a result of genetics or development.
>>
>>39545393
No, they don't. I don't know why I'm the odd one out. Conflicting info on if it's genetic or caused by mouth breathing, I think someone a few posts up said it can be both...

I'm not sure what caused mine but I have a feeling it was related to mouthbreathing.
My parents are all perfect
>>
>>39535410
Luke Martin?
>>
>>39537040
>Maxilla overgrow or receding chin are genetic
>receding chin genetic
what
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>39531965
>seeing a doctor about fixing chin
>he is also a chinlet

allllrighty then
>>
>>39547315
is there truly no hope?
what fucking hurdles do you gotta go through to get a doc that can do this >>39531871
>>
My bottom jaw is too long and my teeth don't align with top jaw, braces for roughly a year then surgery for correction. Consultant states if shouldn't change profile of face much and will be able to bite plastic of off straws.. Also has numerous comments on how large Jaw is but little do they know how much of a pain it is
>>
>>39531871
there's that one dude..."chip" or something from some tv show that girls love who has a really fucking bad underbite no chin either
>>
Do not get surgery until you get your teeth straight. I had wisdom teeth I never pulled and it fucked up my jawline and teeth. I got them pulled and got braces and my jaw gains were back. If teeth are pushed forward in the mandible and maxilla it will cause your jaw to be pushed back and up to make your bite better. This is why most jawlets even exist.
>>
My lower jaw is 12mm back I gave you on finding anyone il probably just kill myself
>>
>>39548397
Chip Skylark?
>>39548410
I got my wisdom teeth removed but the healing fucked up on the left side kind of, my jaw clicks on the left hinge.
Anon anon mentioned sometimes needing a whole slew of surgeries to fix everything jawletism brings with it and that just stresses me out. Implants and shit.
>>39549017
huh
>>
>>39549204
My bottom jaw is 12mm away from the top in distance horizontally
>>
>>39549268

My profile represented perfectly
>>39531965
>>39531988
>>
>>39549632
I'm waiting I have to wear braces till 2020
>>
>>39550039
Are you getting surgeries after
>>
>>39550114
Yeah it's all paid for by Canadian free health care because it effects my breathing
>>
>>39550632
>free chad surgery
wow i cant believe i wish i was in canada and not the US now
>>
>>39535707
apparently this can happen because your poor tongue posture (symptom of mouthbreathing) drags on your lower teeth every time you swallow
>>
File: 123abc.jpg (22KB, 398x582px) Image search: [Google]
123abc.jpg
22KB, 398x582px
is my jaw weird? I mean its big but my chin seems flat
>>
>>39531871
I have an awful overbite because I never had braces and it's killing me now
>>
File: iq4sh03q8t6z.jpg (160KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
iq4sh03q8t6z.jpg
160KB, 2208x1242px
>All these people getting self conscious about facial features that are well within normal range

A bit of self acceptance wouldn't hurt before attempting elective surgery
>>
>>39551994
i wan't to fuck his small asshole so badly
>>
Just grow a beard to hide it
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.