[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one work themselves up enough to kill themselves? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0648.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0648.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
How does one work themselves up enough to kill themselves? How do I get in the right mood? Do I have to stay awake for a few days, take drugs or something?
>>
File: 1480903735325.jpg (38KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1480903735325.jpg
38KB, 391x391px
>>39531298
It's really not that hard, just see the advice in the picture
>>
>>39531347
Are you suggesting suicide by bees?
>>
>>39531298
I think it will be most successful (as in, not chickening out) if it's an impulsive thing. That's how most people commit suicide (where they don't plan at all and don't have a date in mind).

The next best way is to I guess become intoxicated but put sticky notes on walls reminding you to an hero.
>>
>>39531356
I don't know why but that made me laugh pretty hard.
>>
>>39531298
I've killed myself a few times before. Can't really recommend it--it only makes things worse, to be honest.
>>
I just listen to the entities in my head constantly telling me to
>>
>>39531399
or you can do the opposite of that and make a Rube Goldberg machine so complicated that you'll go through with it just for the payoff.
>>
>>39531298
robin williams was old and spent

be old and spent.
>>
>>39531298
Have you ever been drunk? When you are drunk with a gun it is game over there is literally nothing stopping you
>>
>>39531298

Homeless die pretty quick. Be unemployed. Are you employed? If you are employed, I'll kill your larper dick myself larper. Give me your address larper. Rape carcass if you really hate yourself so much
>>
File: 1477066048227.png (2MB, 1093x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1477066048227.png
2MB, 1093x1077px
>>39531298
>Do I have to stay awake for a few days, take drugs or something?
If you have to do that to commit suicide, then you probably don't want to die. It's like women that get drunk to swallow a handful of pills.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.