[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people go to bars /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: capture.jpg (177KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
177KB, 1600x1067px
Why do people go to bars /r9k/?
>>
>>39531290
To get fucked up and find someone to fuck.
>>
>>39531310
is that really it? why not tinder or fuckbook?
>>
>>39531339
Women typically aren't inebriated while using those. Even if they are, it'd be a little difficult for two drunk people to meet up.
>>
>>39531290
This suspiciously looks like a bar in the city I live in, although it's always at the end of my night so my memories of it are probably a little fuzzy.

IN ANY CASE, I go drink at bars with friends as a social activity. Drinking at someone's house is just shitty and invites all sorts of bad times like people passing out on your furniture and breaking your shit.
>>
I don't have any other place to meet friends

>friends
sorry that I have them
>>
>>39531290
to socialize, and drinking makes it easier to socialize.
>>
i dont go often but when i do it's usually to try out beers and sometimes other drinks. its more of a social experience if you're into that, but if you're a robot like me then there's not much to get out of a bar, hence i pop in, grab a couple of drinks and leave without talking to anyone.
>>
>>39531415
to have house parties, you have a good responsible group of friends that have a good responsible group of friends to invite and then guess what, no fuck ups, everyone wins
>>
>>39531466
man, why is socializing harder when you grow up :(
>>
>>39531505

I agree anon. It seems like the older I get, the harder it is to communicate with people.
>>
>>39531290
Bars look like a fun place if you have friends.Chilling out with your friends while drinking a pint and eating a good burger.sad that us robots will probably never experience that.
>>
>>39531616
theres more to life than going to a bar
>>
>>39531631
>theres more to life than going to a bar
Implying it's the only thing people do.
>>
>>39531753
im saying dont be pouty about it, its not like a once in a lifetime thing
>>
>>39531290
I hate when cunts order food and eat it at the bar in peak hour. THERES FUCK ALL ROOM TO ORDER DRINKS AS THERE IS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.
>>
>>39531791
I was just looking at that picture and wishing I was them right now. That burger looks so tasty, and eating at the bar is so comfy, and... Chad-like.
>>
>>39531290
Why are bars always shaped like that? Look at that fuckin mess, everyone is all jammed together. You got music that is way too fuckin loud and you got some stranger's elbow jammed into your rib as you try to have a shouting conversation with your mate. Hardly a place I would want to socialize.
>>
>>39531791
If they're not ordering drinks at a steady rate I can understand the frustration. If it's peak hours and you just get food at the bar you had better be tipping like a madman.

Worse are people who sit in hard to reach areas and don't make any effort to put empty glasses and dishware in easy view of the staff. Nobody wants to deal with a big nasty pile of empties.
>>
>>39531290
To get drunk, pretend they can hear what eachother are saying through all the noise, then fuck.
>>
>>39531290
It's an ever-festive environment that is more relaxed and quiet than a club, but more boisterous than a cafe.
>>
>>39531310
Don't be so depressing. Some people who meet in a bar end in a long-term relationship. I have a friend who did so, he met his gf in a bar and they've been together for years now
>>
I go to bars to meet new people and talk to whoever is sitting next to me.
>>
If I go it's during the day ~3pm for a couple hours by myself to have a couple pints and chat with an old friend that bartenders

Once in a while my chad roommate will invite me out with his chad friends. I only go because he puts everything on his tab that his Stacy friend bartenders throw away at the end on the night
>>
>>39533120
>some people end up fucking the person they meet at the bar over and over again
Wowee sure showed me.
>>
>>39532966
I find it hard to believe normies go to bars for hook-ups, I work at one and hardly ever see people leaving who didn't arrive together. And just look at that picture there's hardly any girls even there. I'd imagine people either go to house parties or proper clubs if they're looking to fugg.
>>
File: 20170903_015559.jpg (964KB, 1162x2420px) Image search: [Google]
20170903_015559.jpg
964KB, 1162x2420px
>>39531290
I was at a bar/club last week. It was very loud and I could not imagine why my normie friends were spending like $100 a night on drinks and other stuff.
>>
>>39531290
They have too much money and feel like wasting it.
>>
>>39531339
Some people don't use social media, actually have standards and prefer meeting girls outside.
A bar or club is some kind of intermediate compromise though, like the first step of "i need help to get laid".
>>
>>39531505
because you need to do twice the effort to get half the gains
No guy actually want to "socialize", they want to meet a girl and get laid.
>>
I go to read the newspapers and drink a beer or two.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.