[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiddly Ho, robots! I just got out of a 2 month stint in psych

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: VEzhe9.jpg (135KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
VEzhe9.jpg
135KB, 670x424px
Tiddly Ho, robots!

I just got out of a 2 month stint in psych ward/rehab. What's new with you guys?

Feel free to ask questions to have some cool stories to tell
>>
File: 1504413221479.jpg (223KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1504413221479.jpg
223KB, 555x555px
Spend 1 month there and it was literally the worst shit. Got out 2 month ago.
>>
How much will it cost after insurance adjustment
>>
>>39530333
>cost
haha
oh wait i forgot that 'murican medicine is the absolute shit
>>
>>39530277
Surprised you didn't meet some nice ladies in there. I convinced this gorgeous 18 year old girl to give me her panties. Being the only decently attractive man there it was easy to be alpha. She asked for a pair of my boxers and we flirted a lot. Way out of character for me. We still talk to this day

>>39530333
Insurance covers most of it.

>>39530392
Yeah American medicine holocosts a lot it's pretty sad. The Medical Mafia takes advantage of poor people
>>
>>39530392
It really is... I spent a few weeks or so in a facility. I got over my depression and was no longer suicidal... Until I got the bill...
>>
>>39530242
anyone try to rape you?
did you see any abuse going on?
>>
>>39530582
No nothing like that. Just a lot of classes and down time. If I have to hear the word mindfulness one more time, I might explode.
>>
File: sato.jpg (101KB, 802x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sato.jpg
101KB, 802x1000px
>>39530487
>Surprised you didn't meet some nice ladies in there.
Males and females are in separate wards. The only time you can see female patients is when "stable" patients are outside to bring food from food unit.
There's no way out, gratings on every window, locks on every door. This shit really weights down on you in time.
This place is more like a prison then a hospital, in a sense.

>>39530582
No. Technically, nurses can't even hit patients, even if they're super aggressive. Only grappling and disabling allowed. If anyone finds out nurse hit patients - he'll be fired in a matter of hours.
But nobody is actually follows this rule. Those retarded enough to deserve a beating won't tell anything anyway and if they do nobody would bother to investigate.
That doesn't mean you're invincible though. Because sad nurse is sad ward and he have all means to make life miserable for everyone.
Anything sexual is prohibited. Patients (even those that seem pretty reasonable) receive a day of aminazine-inducted sleep on attempts.
Rape is as unheard of as it is anywhere else with the exception of forensic-medical examination ward. A place for literal rapists.
>>
File: gondola.jpg (43KB, 900x620px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.jpg
43KB, 900x620px
im interested in more stories
blz bost more
>>
>>39530242
What did you do to get sent there in the first place?
>>
File: IMG_20170822_105633.jpg (159KB, 1080x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_105633.jpg
159KB, 1080x1072px
>>39530392
>paying for things makes them shit
OK then
>>
Last time I was in the ward I got bullied by a schizo Mexican gangster who would pour water on my head
>>
File: IMG_0162.png (180KB, 499x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.png
180KB, 499x561px
>>39530242
Just had a comfy summer doing nothing but working as a lifeguard and playing video games with online friends. Job was easy and the normie co-workers were nice to me. Even tried to set me up with one of them but I fucked up the first date. Oh well.

Now school is starting again and I'm immediately stressed. It's not even week one. I guess the endless hours of videos games and staring at my phone have softened my brain so I can't complete any sort of task that requires thinking.

This bed feels empty. Wish my online friend was cuddling with me right now. I love her a lot.
>>
>>39531140
you could just tell MD that this faggot bothers you
he would've not only made him fuck off but also made a note in his medical history
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.