[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is LITERALLY unacceptable. If you're not actively working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 18

File: 11.png (1MB, 1406x947px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
1MB, 1406x947px
Life is LITERALLY unacceptable. If you're not actively working toward the destruction of all life, you are evil as fuck.
>>
File: 1477183361658.jpg (416KB, 1588x1371px) Image search: [Google]
1477183361658.jpg
416KB, 1588x1371px
>>39530240
Allowing this to continue is the definition of immoral.
>>
File: 1473695972808.png (393KB, 724x476px) Image search: [Google]
1473695972808.png
393KB, 724x476px
>>39530246
Life is inherently unjustifiable because there is no reason why some should be condemned to endless suffering while others receive endless happiness completely randomly.
>>
>>39530240
he looks like an anime character irl.

I've already started smoking again, eventually I'll be dead and so will my stupid ugly white genes that got me nowhere.
>>
File: 1479666307864.jpg (148KB, 910x570px) Image search: [Google]
1479666307864.jpg
148KB, 910x570px
>>39530268
Imagine being born in a gutter to a 13yo crack whore mother, somewhere in India or some equally worthless shithole, and then in another part of the same world a white Stacey is born to her billionaire parents with their 16 nannies and free ride through life with nothing but happiness and pleasure. Why is something like this allowed? No amount of Stacey and Chad happiness can justify the amount of pain and torment and hatred experienced by those who are randomly condemned to suffering.
>>
>>39530283
What type of anime?
Moe, Bishojo, stop watching that shit.

It's all about the freaks monsters, weirdos and robots.
>>
File: Grayfox.jpg (10KB, 180x291px) Image search: [Google]
Grayfox.jpg
10KB, 180x291px
>>39530240
>frank yaeger
those cyborg modifications fucked up somewhere along the lines there
>>
File: buddha.jpg (638KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
638KB, 1620x1080px
>>39530371
You need to read up on the life of the Buddha.

Everyone -- no matter how wonderful their life may seem right now -- is subject to aging, illness, and death.
>>
>>39530240
>>39530371
the funny thing is that anigay looking guy's hairline has started receding
>>
File: 1503349462197.jpg (135KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503349462197.jpg
135KB, 1440x1080px
>tfw no way to pass on my big dick genes unless girl has a brother who is gay
>dicklet chads will breed with dormant dicklet stacies and continue this eternal suffering
>>
>>39530240
>obsessed with raping real estate agents
There's a story here.
>>
>>39530961
Easy targets he said. Lure them to the empty house on the premise of them showing you the place, then rape away.
>>
>>39530734

That's utter horseshit.
>>
>>39531530
>That's utter horseshit.

Its reality
>>
Test to see if banned
>>
>>39531544
No your post is horseshit. "Dude buddhism. Naw bro everyone has to suffer certain base displeasures so it doesn't even matter bro. Just give up all your shit."
>>
>>39531530
A monkey can climb can easily solve that maze
>>
>>39531596
>"Dude buddhism. Naw bro everyone has to suffer certain base displeasures so it doesn't even matter bro. Just give up all your shit."

The Buddha's life teaches us that happiness comes from your thoughts, words, and deeds. You can have the best (or any kind) of external circumstances and still be unhappy.
>>
>>39530240
Do you think that hideous creature was made so evil by society, or that he was placed under those circumstances before birth because he's an evil soul?

You don't see it, none of you do. You were put in your shoes for a reason. Some of you let yourselves slip further and further into darkness. You can either be Chad in your next life cycle or a fucking cockroach, it all depends on your disposition and deeds.
>>
>>39530734
buddha tasted the finest things in life before coming to this conclusion. what makes you think it can be achieved with only knowing misery? or is the implication here that buddha is a dumb fuck who needed to experience the turbochad life first and we don't because we're better? or was he just a fucking hypocrite?
>>
>>39531822
>Buddha has seen both sides of life
>Gives up a life of opulence and decadence to life a basic life
>Is still happy and reaches Nirvana
Hmm... maybe he knows what he's talking about?
>>
>>39531853
You didn't answer the question. What if buddha had been born a miserable peasant who had to see the local warlord rape his mom to death in front of him or something and never saw anything else? My guess is, he would have been a dopaminecuck like everyone else.
>>
>>39531822
All those finer things you desire are themselves subject to aging and death. They come, you try to hold on to them and enjoy them, but they eventually end and have to be replaced, over and over again. That's not where happiness is to be found. No matter how rare or refined your pleasures are, they're still temporary.
>>
>>39531877
What does this question have to do with anything? That wasn't Buddha's life so why are you bringing it up?
>>
File: 61gafoq4XBL.jpg (82KB, 907x1360px) Image search: [Google]
61gafoq4XBL.jpg
82KB, 907x1360px
>>39530240
Here's a book for you OP, hope you give it a shot
>>
>>39531918
You're missing the point like the other anon. I'm not at all denying the truth of his findings. I'm pointing out his road to get to them included rich chad life.

>>39531940
Because I'm questioning if it's even possible to actually get there with only experiencing one side of life. Every chad gets bored of women at some point. It's actually tricky for a quasimodo virgin to actually renounce women. Same for richfag/poorfag life and everything else.

Many people who claimed to have renounced this or that are simply in a sour grapes paradigm, which is unhealthy and silly.
>>
>>39532058
I think you're missing the point, whether you rub one out or fuck 400 women, have 5 dollars or 5 million, or shoot up a bunch of heroin, it's all the same -- pleasure. Chasing it will always get you nowhere.
>>
>>39531747
daily reminder Hinduism and Buddhism were part of a fucking CASTE SYSTEM to keep the peasants in line.
>>
>>39530734
But anon, there's a difference between living as a God or monster.
>>
>>39531596

That's not what Buddha's message is. The point is, you're attached to an idea. and let me break it down what that really feels like deep down, you are attached to this perfect and can never go wrong-tier persona just to cover your own weakness. just for the thrill of it, you just want a rollercoaster ride as this "Chad" person rather living your own life and not giving a fuck and hey maybe you can actually being rich in your own way instead of chasing a delusion. That's not you, but I'm not gonna "Life is not fair" like some pissant boomer, Life is totally fair, you at least have the opportunity of death.

>>39532058

>Many people who claimed to have renounced this or that are simply in a sour grapes paradigm, which is unhealthy and silly.

How is it a sour grapes paradigm? wanting to be exactly that person you idolize so much is unhealthy and silly. I'd hate to be "chad", that's me being honest. deal with slutty girls and holding up to a shitty normalfag standard unless you get ridiculed? Fuck that.
>>
not trying to be an asshole but have you thought about killing yourself
>>
>>39532115
I get it. I'm just saying that you need to experience things to let go of them. There's intellectual understanding and then there's realizations. What you're writing here is just intellectual babbling, not satori. The danger here is that you think you renounced x y z or "saw the truth in the futility of pursuing earthly comforts" or whatever, yet the craving is still there deep down so the moment it comes withing your grasp you might let it drag you down to the depths of hell.

>>39532258
I'm not idolizing chad and I don't want to be him. Still he can get to the realizations. The loveless permavirgin can only speculate, and in most cases just ignores his desires. Desires that, when he dies, will most likely bring him back here.

So, again. Either you have a mighty character or you're a deluded fool.
>>
>>39531747
Why was he given an evil soul then you daft motherfucker? Who the fuck would PICK AND EVIL SOUL AND THEN THE SUFFERING THAT FOLLOWS? NO ONE. Everyone would pick a beautiful kind soul and happiness forever. No one chooses to be an evil motherfucker, you retard.
>>
>>39532986
>Who the fuck would PICK AND EVIL SOUL

Me? Although I might be biased because I already AM evil.
>>
>>39532997
Yeah well you can't pick and you have no choice in the matter.
>>
>>39531530
>That's utter horseshit.

Not even Steve Jobs the multi-billionaire could stop himself being WRECKED by cancer.
>>
>>39533071

he might've survived if he had actually sought the more advanced medical services only his kind could afford instead of trying retarded homeopathic/organic remedies. fucking hippie.
>>
>>39530371
I wonder if we ever, as a mankind, will see AI controlled communist utopia like project Venus

Capitalism was a mistake
>>
>>39533213
>be rich, have cancer or ilness
Have high chance of detection, treatment and recovery from literally any ilness
>be poorfag, have flu
Die
>>
>>39533234
>AI controlled communist utopia like project Venus

And how would that be a better solution?
>>
>>39533274
I don't care about power & money so it would be perfect for me, it would be a downgrade only for the 1% while the rest of the world would benefit
>>
>>39533449
If you actually believe and support this, you should be put down like a rabid dog
>>
I'm not unattractive enough to warrant wanting to end it all. Before I became a fatass there were girls who would approach and ask me out (and they weren't fucking with me). All I need is to lose some weight and rid myself of my autist traits and I'll be okay.
>>
>>39533461
Any form of nation wide communism is unachievable in this time and age, this was already proven times and times again, and only hopeless idealist believe that it is still possible, I'm not one of them.
System like that works in very small communes and societies, where everyone knows & trust each others, mostly hippie & self-sufficient communities.

What I mentioned, is system similar to what is presented by Project Venus. You obviously didn't even bother checking it out, and goes with >muh equality bad, equality=sjw,
>>
File: 1504128551186.jpg (42KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504128551186.jpg
42KB, 850x400px
>>39530240
It's the eternal law of nature, anon. Humans like to think that they are above this but all it takes for that rule to take effect is an empty stomach.
The weak perish and the strong thrive.
>>
>>39530371
Life does not need to be justified to anyone, things just happen. phenomenons exist, you don't question why the laws of physics are the way they are, and every chain of events in this universe is based on just simple physics.

Meaning: everything is exactly as its supposed to be, it just happens so that life just sucks for some people and is fun for others.
>>
>>39533449
You worthless scum, this is why peasants need to just stay peasants, know your fucking place.
>>
>>39533554
>System like that works in very small communes and societies

So how do you plan on reducing the population to meet the numbers needed for these very small communes of yours?
>>
>>39533622
moral laws can be like gravity, if you abide by them life becomes heaven and if not becomes hell.
>>
>>39530371
this guy on the right is not that bad, at least comparing to the previous two
>>
>>39530734
>be 15 years old african kid
>get cancer
>no money so cant even feed myself as i slowly die
>live in shit country so no medical help
>die on the street after months of suffering
vs
>be rich pampered girl who lives in a gated community
>everyone loves her
>daddy buys her everything
>marries some Chad football player
>lives the rest of her life in luxury
>dies of old age at 85 years old
And these situations are supposed to be equal because they both went through "suffering"? Nah, eat shit
>>
>>39533913
Why the fuck is Africa the golden standard when people start talking about suffering? There are places WAY WORSE than fucking Africa with people WAY WORSE than the fucking subhuman niggers over there who get free gibs every single week because MUH SUFFERING AFRICAN CHILDRENE
>>
>>39530240
Why is there hair growing in that blonde dudes neck
>>
>>39530371
>Why is something like this allowed?
You already answered that.
India is a worthless shithole, it has nothing to give so it has nothing to receive.
The Stacy is the offspring of people that have contributed something that other people want and thus receive money in return.
Fuck you equal outcome commies.
>>
>>39533832
You didn't even read the second part of my post anon.
>>
>>39532116
Only the monks and nuns were caste, you autist
>>
>>39530240
Nihilistic fucks like you are the ones making things worse. Here's a question for someone as smart as you. Why aren't you doing everything in your ability to make the world a better place? Because if you haven't tried then you got no justification of saying that all humanity is evil and should go extinct. That's basically taking all the evil in the world and amplifying it 20x. Don't make things worse anon, make them better. Create a world that doesn't have suffering, that doesn't have pain or loneliness. Strive for the greatest good imaginable because that's the only thing we have. The only thing we can hope for and use as a form of comfort and joy.
>>
>>39534789
That makes no sense, anon. Life and suffering go hand in hand, and life will always be unfair. The shortest path to reduction of suffering is removal of sentient life.
>>
>>39534789
>Why aren't you doing everything in your ability to make the world a better place?

Are you actually retarded or just a naive little kid with zero experience in life? Because nobody outside of the forementioned two groups says things like that unironically.
>>
>>39530240
Post some ligotti, benatar and schopenhauer quotes when you make anto-natalism threads.
>>
>>39535233

Ligotti's book already got recommended right here >>39532054
>>
>>39535182
Nope, I just see the potential growth society can really become. Not saying that I am the one capable of doing that. I myself am a nobody really. I can never really understand the true suffering many individuals go through. But one thing I do understand is that pain is real. Tragedy is real. Suffering is real. The most real thing there is. And if I'm not doing everything I can to avoid it, and help others avoid it why exist in the first place? The whole biological purpose of humans is to LITERALLY avoid suffering. And we have gotten pretty good at doing that. Take a look at how far we have come as humanity. Who's to say there's a limit to how much good we are truly capable of?
>>
File: 1503284060684.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503284060684.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>39530734
What's a good starting point for this nigga? Might actually be worthwhile
>>
>>39535155
> The discipline of suffering, of great suffering - do you not know that it is this discipline alone that has produced all the elevations of humanity so far?

- Friedrich Nietzsche Chapter 7, Our Virtues pg 255.
>>
>>39535389
oh shit its pg 225 not 255
>>
File: 1502592606160.jpg (127KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1502592606160.jpg
127KB, 531x471px
>>39530240
that guy didn't rape anyone, he just had his rape fantasies written in his journal and someone found them

>literally sentenced to jail for being subhuman and thought crime
>>
File: image.jpg (358KB, 1510x1148px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 1510x1148px
>>39534624
>Only the monks and nuns were caste
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dude
Please google what caste means. Caste is not chaste.
>>
>>39532986
There's no such things as souls anon. Stop masterbating over such nonsense.
>>
>>39535300
>I just see the potential growth society can really become.
Fantasies. All growth is temporary. Look at history and snap out of your transhumanist/sci-fi boner trance.

>But one thing I do understand is that pain is real. Tragedy is real. Suffering is real. The most real thing there is
Exactly. Which is why it makes sense to be an antinatalist and advocate for the right to euthanasia so more people don't get created and those that already exist have the possibility to opt out in a painless, reliable way.

>>39535389
>all the elevations of humanity so far?
Which are... what, really? Take a good look at those "elevations" and you'll realize that they only further, maintain, generate more suffering and are essentially manifestations of vanity.
>>
File: 1502117692434.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502117692434.png
523KB, 1200x800px
Right, life is absurd.
You can't live with any sense of moral obligation if you're a robot, unless you want to get cucked by life further.
>>
File: 4thReich.png (60KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
4thReich.png
60KB, 1024x683px
>>39530734
That's poorly described.
You will always get accustomed to luxuries, it might be exhilarating to be with a girl the first time, but after some time the joy will diminish
and it won't be any merrier than just playing a match of your favourite computer game or eating a meal.
When you realize that all your dreams will face eventually come to this doom you reach some sort of philosophical
crisis and may choose a way to deal with it, one being the stoic way of the Buddha.
>>
>>39535384
Go for Siddharta, i love Hesse and that book was truly a master piece for me.
>>
>>39535389
I just skimmed through Nietzsche's biography.

>A guy who never had a job in his entire life thinks he can have an opinion on suffering
Just lol. I can't believe people actually waste time reading his books and discussing them.
>>
You guys are all being ironic, right? Women are very nice and getting a gf is really just a matter of going outside and being yourself...
>>
Why the fuck do you still believe in the equality meme.

We are not equal. We have never been equal. There are smart and dumb people. There are attractive and unattractive people. There are rich and poor people. There are people born predisposed to horrible diseases, and people born with immunity to many common diseases.

We are born unequal so that those best adapted to our world can survive, pass on genes, and thrive, and those who are not well adapted will die.

You can't believe in evolution and at the same time believe in some fantasy world where everyone is equal.

For every species to become adapted to their environment, hundreds of generations of inferior variations had to die such that the specimen most well adapted to that environment could exist and flourish.
>>
>>39530240
He didnt even rape anyone but he got life in prison.
Shits fucked up.
>>
>>39530734
Thia is the dumbest thing I've read this week
>>
File: giphy-tumblr (1).gif (845KB, 198x150px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-tumblr (1).gif
845KB, 198x150px
>mfw these "my first existential crisis at 22" kids

Yes, life is not fair. So you can bitch ,moan or pray = do nothing or make something take in the experiences may they be good or bad and die.
>>
Life is unfair as fuck. There is a certain decadent mathematical pleasure in that, but mostly it sucks.

Gnon wills it.
>>
File: 1430074626297.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430074626297.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>39536341
>bla bla bla BEING YOUR SELF
>>
>>39530371
>wahhh i dont want to improve myself so the gubbament needs to gibs me dat

kill yourself then you autistic waste
>>
>>39530240
Start with yourself, gutless
>>
>>39536759
>Some privileged goyim getting triggered over the necessary destruction of all life on Earth

Every time.
>>
>>39536849
>>Some privileged goyim getting triggered
>>Some privileged goyim
>>privileged goyim
?>goyim
So - another jew trying to get rid of everyone else, eh?
>>
subhumans must be prevented from breeding, especially women since ugly men already dont breed often while cunts get a free ride
>>
File: Big_Black_-_Atomizer_600_600.jpg (180KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Black_-_Atomizer_600_600.jpg
180KB, 600x600px
More pressing than the dissonance humans experience between the meaninglessness of the universe and the constant search for meaning inherent in all of us is the conflict of deciding to find our own personal happiness or the happiness which we've been told we want all this time by our culture and our society.
It's almost easy to come to terms with a meaningless life because it just means we have to embrace the day. But how do we do that? We're brought up to follow society's path, and it's therefore frustrating when people seem to find it easier than others for arbitrary reasons, e.g. someone's attractive or tall, and so we try to follow the path of "enlightenment", of simple living. But we'll have that niggling sensation of missing out, all that programming we've had isn't just going to go away. Society will LITERALLY make you miserable if you're not the best or at least willing to put up with the fact that you aren't the best.
>>
>>39537164
good ass big black album. i'm happy for you
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.