[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STIs are inevitable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

Apologize to Roasties now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcIl-hclrLI
>>
>>39530184
For what? My wiener is mint-in-package.
>>
>>39530184
Haha, I'm 32 and I'm not diseased human trash. Disgusting.
>>
>>39530329
You may still have it. Most people with STDs are asymptomatic.
>>
tedx talks are such a fucking joke
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>39530184
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
Not a shred of sympathy. STDs are always a consequence of poor choices.
>>
>>39530366
Exactly. I wish that all STDs were fatal.
>>
>do you have a cold sore? You have herpes, see its not bad!
>>
Friendly reminder to stay the fuck away from bitches that look and talk like this unless you wanna get pozzed out
>>
>>39530351
literally every tedx talk ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0FDjFBj8o
>>
>>39530502
meta as fuck baka desu senpai
>>
>>39530184
lol 1 minute in
>i didn't consider myself the type to get an STD
>oops i got an STD guess I am the type, it's normal everyone stop acting like you won't get an STD if you don't have one

Fucking a people act retarded as if figuring out if the person you want to have sex with might be an STD risk and finding someone else to have sex with.
>>
Who the fuck talks about having herpes every opportunity they confront another human being?
>>
>>39530738
Women
Original finisher
>>
>>39530184
>STIs are inevitable
>STI
>Sexually Transmitted Infection
>Sexually
>inevitable
>>
>>39530753
>feminists
She made that clear later in the video.
>>
>>39530781
>I'll probably have sex this weekend
>They taught me only promiscuous people got herpes, not me!
>>
>>39530781
You didn't watch the video. Although they are classified as STI, you can get some of those from other sources
>>
>>39530184
>TEDx
why does this meme exist?
>>
>>39530828
because people can feel intelligent just by watching them.
>>
>>39530502
kek. had to watch so many of these talks in school and they're all the same
>>
>>39530184
>I was told the olny way to avoid STDs is to abstain from having sex.
>Obviously, I wasn't planning to!
Then don't talk like having an STI is inevitable you fucking slut. You clearly whored yourself out in college and got what you deserved!
Holy fuck, the nerve of some people. They get herpes and suddenly act like it's nothing and everybody has it.
Im glad roasties and chads get punished with STIs for their degenerate practices.
>>
>>39530184
Why are the comments disabled, is that a normal thing?
>>
>>39530882
This is kind of like how some people who cheat insist that everybody does it.
>>
File: IMG_6956.jpg (84KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6956.jpg
84KB, 1920x800px
>>39530908
Because they countered the narrative by attributing herpes to her actions and calling her out on strangely talking about her STI at every possible point in her life.

>she's proud of it
>it's her red, splotchy badge of honor and courage
>>
File: nurgle.png (1MB, 1372x1212px) Image search: [Google]
nurgle.png
1MB, 1372x1212px
This is why I love Nurgle above all the other Chaos factions. May these swine rot away at the genitals.

Props to Slaanesh for luring them in.
>>
>>39530908
>>39530184
Oh man. That's hilarious. It's times like these that being an antisocial faggot isn't so bad.
>>
>>39531032

Get out. R9K is an Imperial board. No degeneracy or heresy allowed.
>>
>>39530502
>4:11
>Paradigm Shift
Holy fuck
>>
>>39530502
Sam Hyde did it first and with more gusto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
>>
i got a massive coldsore on my face at age 10 right at the beginning of a camping trip with a bunch of kids i didnt know for two weeks it was fucking awful

is she just talking about oral herpes
>>
>>39531209
I think this and pretty much everything Sam does is him taking advantage of being 6'5" and jacked enough that not many people would fuck with him for saying stupid shit.
>>
>>39531265
very original nope
>>
>shes's 23 and herpes is normal in her life
>you're 23 and a virgin
>>
File: subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-rt-016.jpg (78KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-rt-016.jpg
78KB, 900x596px
>>39530184
I fucking wish to be honest famboi
>>
>>39531209
how he can get away with this!
>>
>>39531322
also if someone has herpes it can mean that "she had fun in college"
>>
>>39530817
It bothers me that even though I triple layer public toilets that it isn't enough to prevent certain bacteria from getting into my butthole. Think I'll go to the fucking handicap stall and physically wash the toilets for now on.
>>
>>39531102
>look around the board
>nothing by schemes, lust, wrath and disease
I think you've decidedly lost this territory.
>>
>>39530184
herpes can be on the lip or genitals.
The majority of people who have herpes don't have genital herpes.

Holy crap, the roast beef is real.
>>
>>39531941
Yeah, that video was retarded but she is right about how widespread herpes is.. of course, I don't believe she's talking about genital herpes.

Probably fucked a dude with genital warts or let some guy with a cold sore lick her fish
>>
File: disgusted pepe.jpg (49KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted pepe.jpg
49KB, 218x218px
>>39530184
>roastie gets herpes from promiscuity and tries to justify herself and other roasties that have herpes
Am I supposed to be surprised?
>>
As Daniel Tosh once said, if everyone has AIDS, then no one has AIDS.
>>
Holy shit, the roastie's damage control is real.
>oh crap, looks like I caught herpes after fucking chad!
>I better convince everybody and myself that herpes is normal and everybody has it even if they dont show symptoms!
Fucking hilarious, next time she catches AIDS she'll say everybody has it as well.
>>
>tfw kissless virgin
>tfw have herpes
HSV-1, but still. It's a cruel fucking joke.
>>
>>39532242
Damn, I genuinely feel sorry for robots who get herpes through non-sexual contact.
At least you could say you are closer to becoming a normalfag or you could go the devilish route and pass it to as many people you can.
>>
>>39530184
>Social media manager by day and sex writer by night
>>
>>39531389
don't use public toilets. why are you out in public anyway
>>
>>39532242
Genital or just an occasional cold sore on your lip? A shit ton of people have the latter, but the OP girl is special for getting that shit all over her pussy
>>
>>39532384
Cold sores, but it's still herpes. I didn't watch the vid, looks too roastie for me
>>
>>39532407
Don't bother wasting your time. She justifies her actions with the commonality of herpes, like its inevitable, saying 2/3 of people have it, failing to mention that 16% of Americans (14-49) have genital herpes, which is far less but still a lot.

I had a cold sore once on my upper lip so I guess I'm fucked too, though.
>>
File: 1450436809131.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450436809131.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>Going as far as doing a TED talk to convince herself that she's not an utter whore and a trash can of a human being
Really shows you how much females will do to avoid facing the fact that she's just an instinct driven ape.
>>
File: db280_fig3.png (153KB, 960x721px) Image search: [Google]
db280_fig3.png
153KB, 960x721px
Totally normal bro
>>
Literally takes one person to get an std. I got herpes from a long term partner. First i slept with too.They had no idea as far as I know. I wanted to kill myself over it for a long time thinking nobody else would want me. But despite the stigma plenty of people can look beyond it if they like you enough. Key is to be open about it but not too soon.
>>
I was raped and got an sti when I was 12. It is inevitable.
>>
>>39535449
>I was raped and got an sti when I was 12. It is inevitable.
Oh yeah I forgot about that. How could I forget this situation happens to everyone and therefore stds are inevitable.
>>
>>39535304
>Long term partner
>Long term partner who obviously fucked other diseased cretins

You know what time it is, normie.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.