[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been the "backup boyfriend"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1488642463897.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1488642463897.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
Have you ever been the "backup boyfriend"?
>>
Yeah that's me right now
>>
File: 1501711415334.png (254KB, 472x410px) Image search: [Google]
1501711415334.png
254KB, 472x410px
I'm pretty sure I am right now. A female friend of mine has been growing more irritated with her boyfriend and closer to me. I don't like relationships at all so I hope she doesn't dump him and run to me or something because I'll probably have to reject her.
>>
>>39529743
Ive felt I am the "back up gay friend even tho Im not gay at all" nowdays im okay with being just "friend, sometimes"
>>
>>39529743
I've been second place. I dated my (only ever) gf for years, and once when I suspected she was cheating on me I read her diary. It was filled with newspaper clippings of the chad I thought she was cheating on me with, and an entry about her blowing him and how big his dick was (before we started dating), then him saying he had a girlfriend but they would have a chance in the future (meaning I was just filling the time for her). I broke up with her immediately.

This was years ago and I still get sick to the stomach thinking about it.

inb4 "fake" - I fucking wish, this broke me.
>>
more like the back of the room, no girl has ever used my name and boyfreind in the same sentence.
>>
>>39529743
No but I was the practice boyfriend for a few girls that I'm aware of. It's not a bad deal at all
>>
>>39529858
Wow, as a kissless virgin if that happened to me I probably would have offed myself
>>
>>39529743
A week ago a girl I've been interested in told me she liked me but has me blocked from her story on snap chat so I can't see what she posts. My friend showed me a pic she posted and it was her and some other guy with hearts around them and it feels like shit getting my hopes up.
>>
>>39529743
Do I look like a damn normie to you?
>>39529858
I hope you two weren't fucking.
Sorry for your loss, man.
>>39529926
I wouldn't. If a gf did that, I'd just tell her to her face what a miserable human being she was, and then constantly try to remind her of that.
If a wife cheated on me, I would kill her. Adultery should have never been decriminalized.
>>
>>39529926
Nah, not worth dying over.

>>39529996
We certainly were, I was just too excited to have my first gf to really be aware that she was a thot. Live and learn.
>>
>>39529743
I'm pretty sure my last GF was cheating on her ex with me before she dumped him. I don't know for sure but she the exact see shit to me. Women just stay long enough until they think they have an upgrade
>>
File: mgs.640.png (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mgs.640.png
52KB, 320x240px
>>39529996
>Adultery should have never been decriminalized.
Be my waifu anon.
>>
>>39529743
Yea, it was like being cucked. She talked to me about he feelings while he got all the pussy. She did hug me three times though. Mostly when I stood up for myself so she could throw me back into the abyss.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.