[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hating my life at home, wishing for a change of scene after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1503803143260.jpg (201KB, 879x910px) Image search: [Google]
1503803143260.jpg
201KB, 879x910px
>hating my life at home, wishing for a change of scene after a few years of being a NEET
>accept my aunts offer to move in with her for a shirt time
>know she's a bit of a hippie, think she'll be laid back and kind though
>get there, she tells me she wants to have a nice time and has "no expectations" of me
>turns out she's actually an extreme turbo-normalfag man-hating white hating baby-boomer single mother workaholic bitch
>still trying to make the best of a bad situation, maybe I can hide my powerlevel and we'll get along
>starts ordering me to eat certain foods at certain times and in certain ways
>this should have been a red flag, but it wasn't
>as time goes one, she finds more and more things to pick on me for in a passive-aggressive way
>guilt-trips me about every single possible negative thing which I might have been a minor factor in influencing, from the weather to traffic to her cars headlights
>every day, all day, in the car driving around doing work inefficiently and wasting time
>I have to go with her and listen to her shit on me or she complains of m being lazy and lying around at home all day, even though I get more done when I'm not sitting in her stupid fucking car
>starts yelling at me, berating me at every possible opportunity and rigging situations so she can bitch at me about something no matter what
>>
File: 1504228445192.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1504228445192.png
135KB, 800x850px
>got up early today, she spent 2 hours making breakfast for her transfer student despite my expressed desire to not eat and then blamed me for being "late" to something which didn't open until 1 anyway and which she wasn't going to
>wake up every morning with panic attacks, spend every day waiting for the night to come so I can get away from her bitching
>the two times I ask her not to get so on my case, she gets all defensive and claims she's not trying to accuse me even though it may seem so
>nothing is good enough, the harder I try the harder she tries to find some fault or create a problem with what I did
>creates "problems" out of thin air like leaving at 9:35 instead of 9:00 to go to an obscure train museum by myself which opens at 1pm and only takes a 2 hour trip by commuter rail to get there
>has started feeding lies to my parents to try to get them disappointed in me when I don't end up doing the many things she promised I would
>picks on me for being white, young, male, and having middle class parents despite the fact that my father was born to a poorer family than she was
>makes every interaction generally uncomfortable and unpleasant, can't even talk about how I enjoyed something she wanted me to do without her suddenly finding something to bitch about
>gets mad at me for sitting and thinking instead of speaking, pacing when I think or talk, listening to music instead of watching the news, not thinking about things like she does, on and on and on and on and every single possible aspect of me is dissected and criticized and told that it needs to go
>depression has gone from mildly discontent to ready to kill myself every single second of the day
What the fuck do I do? I don't even have an escape route, if I decide to do something she doesn't like she won't allow me to leave

If it sounds like I'm being ungrateful, let me tell you that I did offer to take a part time job and pay for food and utilities that I used, as well as rent, which she refused.
>>
Please, I need at least one person to make note of my troubles.
>>
>>39529558
>>39529591
It sounds like you guys have some massive sexual tension. It drives girls nuts when they can't act on their desires and the guy doesn't make the first move. They act like that to get your attention any way they can, like what kids do. You seriously just need to fuck her to get it out of her system and it'll probably help with your depression as well.
>>
>>39529657
Get a job so you don't have to deal with her at least 8 hours a day and on your days off leave the house and go wonder around town.
>>
>>39529718
She's fat, ugly, old, and her voice is annoying. Would have a quick cheeky fap to her in her younger days though.
>>39529744
She'll wake me up at terrible times just to bitch at me. Banging pans and singing, just to interrupt my sleep.
>>
>>39529774
Come live with me. I just want another robot to slob on my knob and level up my chars while I'm away at work
>>
>>39529774
Tough shit. Would you rather she bitch at you all day or would you rather fuck it out of her system? The tension is going to come out one way or another.
>>
>>39529810
Would seriously consider it at this point. I'm in Fagland Boregon right now though.
>>39529877
She hates my guts, she wouldn't fuck me even if this was 40 years ago. I'm a white male, to her that's basically hitler.
>>
kill her with a drug overdoes and falsify a will that you inherited her house.
ezpz
>>
>>39529591
>offer to take a part time job
JUST TAKE THE FUCKING PART TIME JOB REEEE
YOU BITCH ABOUT BEING BERATED AND CONTROLLED, YET YOU SEEK HER APPROVAL ABOUT WORK. JUST GO WORK.
>>
File: Descartes.jpg (34KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
Descartes.jpg
34KB, 600x640px
>>39529927
Women are like children. They act like they hate you when they want to fuck you the most. It's why all the liberal feminist types have white Chad boyfriends.
>>
>>39530120
She looks like honey booboos mom.
>>
>>39530172
What does her appearance have to do with anything? If you're not desperate enough to fuck her, clearly her bitching isn't as bad as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>39530215
Her being fat is part of what I hate about being around her. She's an obese lard-ass who hates me for being skinny as well, I should have mentioned that part. I'm young, skinny, tall, white, and male. She's a short, fat, ugly, old woman. I'd rather just fuck the transfer student, he's probably gay anyway.
>>
>>39529558
She's playing 4d chess bud. It's called tough love.

She wants to make your life so miserable that you don't have a choice but to:

A.) kill yourself
B.) get your shitty life on track, earn an income, and move out on your own just to escape the incessant abuse

Or she just hates you, which leaves you with the same two options
>>
>>39529591
>she won't allow me to leave.

Explain. She has absolutely no way to force you to stay.

Every single solution to this problem starts and ends with moving out.
>>
>>39529558
>living with a family member you're not directly related to
You fucked up
>>
>>39530380
The transfer student isn't the one with the sexual tension, you fag.
>>
>>39530477
What if I snap and go on a shooting spree? Did she even consider that or do normies think everything goes one of two ways?
>>
File: staring monkey orangutan face.jpg (201KB, 532x664px) Image search: [Google]
staring monkey orangutan face.jpg
201KB, 532x664px
>>39529558
It was a trap just to have you become fully dependent on her so that she can take pleasure from insulting you and scolding you.

And you fell right into it.

If it's possible, try to make some money on the side by buying and selling stuff if you can, try to keep yourself out of her sight as much as possible, I guess.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.