[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you funny, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1501184516201.jpg (318KB, 878x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1501184516201.jpg
318KB, 878x1095px
I've been doing extensive research and i have concurred that the true reason that we cannot get girlfriends is because we are not funny. You have to be able to make a girl laugh to have any chance whatsoever.
>>
my sense of humor died when I was in my mid to late teens in homeschool.

I used to be the funny kid but now it's all gone.

I'm a husk of a human being.
>>
>>39529524
Because my life isn't fun.
When something fun happens in my life I can quickly come up with good jokes and banter that make everyone laugh, but that's never the case.
99% of my life is sleeping and staying in front of my computer, either refreshing the same pages constantly or desperately trying to keep conversations alive with my internet acquaintances.
>>
There's nothing funny about this disgusting world. It should disappear
>>
>>39529524
I make people laugh constantly, but random women approach me on the street as I am handsome. I think these 2 things need to go together to really work.

For instance some friends were together talking about the Defenders and I was shitting on the show and said that Sigourney Weaver's super power was cancer. Everyone laughed.

Am I actually funny? No idea, but people laugh at the things I say when I throw shade.
>>
>>39529666
Satanic trips. Shit. This is an omen.
>>
>>39529524
this is the only true thing ive read on the board, forget all the maxilla height etc stuff. girls do really like it if you can make them laugh.
I'd reccomend like michael cera type stuff try to cultivate that aesthetic because youre putting almost nothing out there if its weird since thats like the whole thing.
>>
>>39529524
I'm a stitch but my jokes are fucked up.
>>
>>39529524
Making people laugh is about the only thing I CAN do right.
Girls always say nice things about me and ask why I don't have a girlfriend.
If I knew, maybe I wouldn't be in this pit. The search continues.
>>
>>39529524
I'm actually really funny and can make girls laugh easily. As a result I have female friends that like being around me, but no girl has ever been interested in me romantically. "I only like you as a friend" is basically my catchphrase at this point.

Being funny isn't enough when you're very ugly, like me.
>>
>>39530087
The girls asking you that are probably hinting that they like you. Next time one asks, try to ask them out in a humorous way as a response.
>>
>>39529524
Wrong, it literally doesnt matter she wants someone who is intimidating and dominate
>>
I have a great sense of humor it's easy to make people laugh
>>
Close enough.
It's not necessarily about being funny, though it's pretty much a requirement. The reason girls like chads and bad boys more than you is simply because they are more entertaining.
Even a shitty relationship where they get beat half the time is more entertaining than your dull ass, and that's the cold hard truth.
>>
>>39530133
You might be funny but not necessarily all that fun to be around.
>>
>>39530145
Don't think I haven't tried.
I usually just get this response:
>>39530133
Except I'm not ugly which almost makes it worse.
>>
>>39530145
damn this is smooth anon do this. be like "yeah i do but i can fit you in later if you want to go get coffee?"
>>
>tfw people at work dont laught at your self deprecation jokes but they laught when other people make them.
I must be beyond pitiful in their eyes.
>>
I make girls laugh all the time but I'm still gfless. I'm just ugly I think.
>>
File: Donkey Kong.jpg (64KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
Donkey Kong.jpg
64KB, 539x960px
>>39530342
The true omega male.
>>
>>39529524
I made girls laugh. I made my whole class laugh. I made even the teachers laugh. And no, I wasn't being laughed at instead of with, I was and still am genuinely funny (tho now I just keep it for myself). BUT IT DOESN'T FUCKING HELP. SOMETHING FUNNY DOESN'T EQUAL BEING 6'4 OR HAVING A MODEL FACE OR RIPPED ABS YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL FUCKTARD. GO BACK TO WATCHING RICK AND MORTY AND TRYING TO BECOME REAL LIFE RICK SO EVERYONE ADMIRES YOU. RETARD.
>>
>>39530830
I don't watch Rick and Morty. Also, you probably have your standards too high.
>>
>>39530874
I used too when I was really young and oblivious and I didn't know you have to be perfect to even get average girls. Afterwards I got rejected and ignored by girls I showed interest in so I stopped bothering.
>>
>>39530927
Question is, how good do you look and what do you consider average?
>>
>>39530949
I'd say 6.5 at best, 6 at worst. But I'm a manlet(5'7ish). I have an almost pretty face and what not, but the manlet thing really brings me down a lot. Back when I was scared of girls yet still wanted just Stacy level ones I would still get attention from average to above average girls but I turned them down from fear, spaghetti autism, being affraid to show my complete lack of experience or them being roasties.

Average girls are not ugly or fat girls.
>>
I can make them laugh but im not attractive person (4/10) therefore it doesnt matter in the long run.
>>
Making girls laugh is easy. Here's how:
>step 1: be attractive
>step 2: talk to her
>>
>>39529524
i would do ANYTHING

ANYYYYYYYTHIIIIIIIIIIIING

for a gf like that, bonus points if she is into yandere or femdom or whatever pshycho shit
>>
>>39531200
Same here. Too bad they usually end up hating my personality when I find them.
>>
>>39529524
I make girls laugh all the time. But i'm short and ugly so when they're done laughing they go fuck their pokerfaced chad bf.
>>
>>39529524
>tfw you've never been funny
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.