[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone living like this now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1503523462801.jpg (401KB, 992x1592px) Image search: [Google]
1503523462801.jpg
401KB, 992x1592px
Sounds like a better way to live. Most of my stress comes from my career anyways so
>>
>>39529334
You literally can't live without a job. Life is shit. What's better than NEETdom is suicide if you can muster the courage.
>>
File: 1494727624242s.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494727624242s.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
It's the NEET fantasy, you believe you can do anything and are intelligent, but in reality you just play video games, jerk off, post on /r9k/, sleep, repeat.

Truth is, we are all slaves. Some of us work various jobs. Some of us live off the backs of our parents or other generous souls. Some of us receive checks from the government. All that can be taken away from us. You can get fired. You can get thrown out of the house. Your NEETbux end when government rules change.

Do what you can to do what you want and whatever makes you happy. If your job is stressing you out, pick a lower paying one if it matters. If you can't stand being a NEET, get a job. And always create a backup plan. A NEET today can be a hobo tomorrow, hanging out under the freeways begging for pocket change.
>>
>>39529492
>you just play video games, jerk off, post on /r9k/, sleep, repeat.
Only if you're a shitter or only need for a short amount of time. I was a NEET for four years and it took me about six months before I started teaching myself things.
>>
>>39529492
speak for yourself dumby. I got rich off trading cryptocurrency and now just scroll through imageboards all day with no financial help
>>
How do you pay for shit you dumb summerposter. Just waiting for UBI here desu.
>>
>>39529481
This, if you're not a minority, professional stock trader, very good at gambling and/or have a major disabilty this is true
>>
>>39529569
Gimme some BTC
>>
File: 285595614.png (15KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
285595614.png
15KB, 500x382px
>>39529492
>Truth is, we are all slaves.

I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask to be born, why did my parents do this to me.

Luckily I have some money and skills, but I see the pain in people's eyes every time I go out, the pain of staving off poverty and living day to day while others have luxury cars, travel adventures, families and houses.
>>
The OP picture bothers me so much. I have bills to pay, you stupid fucks. Of course I would rather be a NEET, but I'm not retarded and disabled like you.
>>
>>39529492
All this because man stopped dreaming.
>>
>>39529826
If you have to wageslave to pay your bills then yes you are retarded
>>
File: 1503622625655.jpg (158KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503622625655.jpg
158KB, 1080x1080px
I've been a NEET since 2012 when I was 17, I'm 22 now and I have no marketable skills. All I can tell people that are relatively a few years younger than me: don't become a NEET.

I'm literally the only person in my family besides my mother and uncle (who can't work) who doesn't have a job and or not attending school, I can't do anything right and fail at most tasks.
>>
>>39529946
That's how life works. Can you provide a roof over your head and food on the table without any of the following:
> work a job for a paycheck
> trust fund from wealthy parents
> a check from the government for being what they consider "disabled"
> the goodwill of others (usually parents)

Even if you try to answer with a non-meme answer ("I buy and rent houses from my own home") you're actually self-employed and not truly a NEET.
>>
>>39529826
Anyone who unironically believes OP's pic is a moron, especially when they start veering into the Jewish conspiracy, since that's counter-intuitive to the NEET's existence.

>Yes, goyim, vote for us and our policies, and your welfare check will still come in every month.
>>
>>39529334
I'm NEET for 15 years and I live a comfy life, I go skateboarding do some casual gaming and have lots of free time to do whatever I want. Wage slaves normie shaming is just sheep bleating to me. I was depressed when I just became NEET but I've learned to appreciate my solitude.
>>
>>39529946
Oh yeah? What's the answer then, huh? How do I pay my bills without working as an able-bodied mentally stable adult? Fucking retard
>>
File: 1503938771611.jpg (253KB, 670x930px) Image search: [Google]
1503938771611.jpg
253KB, 670x930px
>>39529848
You are man, why don't you dream?
>>
>>39529334

>people ACTUALLY thinks OPs pic is a valid line of thinking

Absolutely wrong, for many reasons -
First, if everyone followed that pseudo-philosophic bullshit we wouldn't be able to function as a society. Yes, shitty jobs exist, but they exist out of necessity. You would literally be living in a fucking cave right now if your ancestors had followed that line of thinking.

Second, OPs pic does not take into account that you need money to live. You need money to eat, to own some place to live, and transportation (even if you don't work). You can't afford any of that if you sit at home "learning new languages" or "listening to classical music".

Last, you're not taking into account that you'll be the only one doing the hippie shit like the guy in the pic. You will live socially segregated from your peers, alone, and slowly run out of things you find "really interesting" because you have nobody to share it with, or nobody to impress, because they're all out actually working their jobs (shitty or not) for the previously mentioned points.

People on this board are so delusional and have such a twisted view of society it's literally unbelieveable, now I remember why I left.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.