[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are your parents still married?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

Or are you a divorcelet?
>>
Thryve been divorced for about 11 years. Haven't seen my father in four
>>
What are you if one of your parents is dead
>>
Divorcelet here. It happened when I was like 6-7 and I couldn't process the larger scope of why it was happening, so I thought it was my fault. On top of that, money was a huge issue that they fought over constantly, so there was so much back and forth between my parent because they were so bitter that I didn't want to spend time with either of them. My new stepmom drove me far apart from my dad because she was such a manipulative cunt, and corrupted him to a point where I actively avoid seeing him if I can. I go see him and hold my tongue around her every once in a while just to make him happy until he or she dies or moves away.

Fucked me up, I got depressed, stopped playing sports and shut myself in my room to play video games as my escapism because I couldn't deal with it even if I wanted to, and I just wanted to be anywhere but there.

Thanks for reading my blog
>>
>>39529307
Married 34 years. They got married wearing clothes they already owned, went to city hall and paid $30 for the ceremony.
>>
Separated
>>
They have been together almost 30 years plus the time they dated. They have been together for so long that I don't think it is possible for them to divorce unless dad fucks someone.
>>
parents were never married and my mom left due to him cheating and being on drugs before she knew she was pregnant with me.
i visited him a total of three times from ages 9-11 because his grandmother wanted to see my brother and i. i saw him briefly (less than 10 mins) at age 14 and then never again. its for the best. i honestly wish I never met him. fantasy is much better than reality in some cases.
>>
>>39529307
My parents were divorced but got back together
>>
File: 1488645848601.gif (650KB, 647x363px) Image search: [Google]
1488645848601.gif
650KB, 647x363px
they divorced before i was in 1st grade
i was set up to be a schizo drug addict failure from the start
>>
>>39529307
they were never married and never divorced
they still live together but they don't like each other
>>
>>39529307
Parents-were-never-married master race reporting.
>>
My parents stopped seeing each other in 1999 when I was 6. They are still married despite that.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170905-002045.jpg (284KB, 1073x1461px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170905-002045.jpg
284KB, 1073x1461px
divorced before I was even in preschool
>>
I punched my dad and he divorced my mom a month later
>>
File: dog frisbee.jpg (59KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
dog frisbee.jpg
59KB, 600x444px
>>39529307
My parents have been married since 1980.
>dad was already married by age 20
>I'm still KHV at age 27
>>
>>39529307
Mom divorced Dad after he tried to kill me, haven't seen him in 10 years

I envy anons with good Dads..
>>
They've been married for about 35 years now. However, it's just in title. Pretty sure they don't love each other the same way they did back when they got hooked.
>>
>>39532244
why did he try killing you?
>>
>>39532489
He was an alcoholic that abused his kids, also I finally had the guts to stand up for myself - he didn't like that
>>
>>39532527
I don't like it either, you little punk. You better hope I never see you in real life.
>>
31 years married, 6 years dating before that.

There were times I thought they might get divorced. Dad is a typical religious conservative, mom is more of a religious bleeding heart liberal.
>>
File: lol wut.jpg (45KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
lol wut.jpg
45KB, 533x594px
>>39532810
>religious bleeding heart liberal
>>
File: Snapchat-1004421435.jpg (190KB, 1468x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1004421435.jpg
190KB, 1468x1600px
>>39529307
My parents stayed together out of general laziness and they for some reason thought it would be better for me and my siblings.

Instead I grew up with two parents who hated each other but would pretend they didn't. It's given me a very jaded image on love and sentiments that erode all possible relationships I have had.

My father regrets having kids and constantly tells me to not get married or atleast wait a long time. While my mother just longs for when she did love my father and warns me about how untrustworthy women are.

All around it's given me the morbid understanding that all love is conditional and fleeting and knowledge that; yes my parents lives would have been better if I have never been born and my net contributions to the world are negative off of my mere existence.
>>
Divorcelet here. It happened before I could speak, so I lived my whole life with divorced parents. My dad's wife always hated me and it's been pretty shitty in that aspect. Also the lack of stability kind of sucked, and I became spoiled cause I could just tell one parent to fuck off with no consequences, as I'd just let it cool down while I'm at the other's house.

I started living at my dad's at 17 and things turned kinda weird. I get along like shit with him and his family, which drives me to do insane shit very often, since being unwanted 24/7 fucks your mind, but I get along really well with my mom, since I can lie to her a lot and she has no way of knowing.
>>
>>39532882

Just look at the current pope, doofus.
>>
>>39532980
He's not religious, though.
>>
File: Pius XIII desk.jpg (93KB, 1280x710px) Image search: [Google]
Pius XIII desk.jpg
93KB, 1280x710px
>>39532980
traditionalist Pope when?
>>
My parents are just now getting divorced. I'm 30, they've been together for about 35 years. It's not even about money, there's plenty of that. They just grew farther apart at a fast pace after they retired. My mom is in a big hurry to meet people and see the world before she's old and gray, my dad is content to watch TV and putter around the back yard. Aggravating this was my dad's lack of fucks to give, and a flippant "Well if she's pissed off, that's her problem" attitude.

So much for that, then, I guess. Everything eventually dies and nothing really matters.
>>
>>39529307
>father abondoned my mom when I was in my mommys stomach
>get married again with equally shitty dad but he's still around
She also bought a game boy but he broke it on purpose so that was another reason
>>
>>39532980
>>39533044
Fuck both of those Popes. We need a new kind of Pope who's kicking ass and taking names. The next Pope needs to be young and fit enough so he can do parkour shit while shooting guns.
>>
File: 1835787622.jpg (61KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1835787622.jpg
61KB, 600x582px
>there are actually children of divorcees out there who haven't killed themselves yet
Enjoy a life of deep-seated trust issues and never believing in love.
>>
File: 1504326262176.png (312KB, 405x481px) Image search: [Google]
1504326262176.png
312KB, 405x481px
Parents never divorced but they might as well have done it. Never seen them hug, kiss, or give each other compliments. Only yelling.
>>
>>39532947
Same thing happened to me anon. Pisses me off how stupid they were.
>>
>parents still married and me and my brother still live with them
>feel like they wouldnt even know what to do once we were gone anyways
>>
my parents divorced when i was 16 and gave me and my sister up to CPS custody when they did
>>
>>39532224
This.
>>39533255
Same but anon that's ok too, maybe its just a "getting older" thing, perhaps they dont much like eachothers looks anymore xd, my parents are the same.
>>
Married. They will make it to the finish easy.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.