[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever feel like God owes you a damn good explanation for this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: shoot me 12 dollars.jpg (46KB, 368x345px) Image search: [Google]
shoot me 12 dollars.jpg
46KB, 368x345px
You ever feel like God owes you a damn good explanation for this?
>>
>>39529222
The thought of an eternal soul definitely raises questions like, "what the fuck" and "how is this a good idea" or "why would you do this"
>>
File: flcl.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flcl.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
>>39529222
He literally had forever to come up with something and THIS is what he came up with.

Why couldn't it have just been an incredible amount of pleasure that constantly evolves as to not get old. In fact just don't invent the concept of things getting old. It could have been so great.

Instead it's the opposite, constantly evolving suffering as to never lose its effect.
>>
File: 1214653283230.jpg (46KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1214653283230.jpg
46KB, 500x404px
In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move

God isn't real
>>
A god is real, and he's a fucking douchebag. Probably started fucking some quantum phenomenon stacy he farted out and forgot about the universe halfway through the frame construction process
>>
>>39529689
how do you know?
>trusting a pleeb /r9k/ poster that there is absolutely nothing in the afterlife.
>>
>Hell - God flexed his power for the first time
>Midgard- God did better the second time but still largely fucked up despite deleting the dragons, titans and gods
>Heaven- god got it right and no ones allowed in.

Or hes an omnipotent thing that birthed us by accident and doesnt know nor give a shit.
I believe in the latter though, im positive God is some incomprehensible thing that isnt aware of creating universes, universes are like sand in a desert to it.
>>
>>39529620
Option A:
The joys of life are only appreciated after suffering. You can't come to appreciate something when you've never experienced the opposite. I get what you're saying, that the concept of pleasure changes so that we never become used to it, but don't you also think that perhaps our minds are too insignificant to be able to comprehend that some things may just impossible?

Or perhaps the levels of pleasure we receive after knowing suffering is far greater than the levels that could be provided without it, again, we're just too small to understand.

Option B:
LIFE IS POINTLESS HAHA NIHILISM MEMES
>>
>>39529940
>but don't you also think that perhaps our minds are too insignificant to be able to comprehend that some things may just impossible?
Yep, oh well. At the very least I like to believe that something out there originally had a goal in mind. Even though goals and purpose may be a human concept.
>LIFE IS POINTLESS HAHA NIHILISM MEMES
Hey I never said that. There is definitely fun to be had in this life.
>>
>>39530291
Oh, I know you didn't mean that, it was mostly an afterthought that I turned into a joke. I'm saying that you can either analyze and ponder about life or you can just throw it all to the wind.

I think that as well, that long ago, there was much more purpose in life and for whatever reason, be it by man or by nature, a lot of that has been lost.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.