[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a cute demon to be her servant for eternity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Object (5)~2.jpg (14KB, 165x195px) Image search: [Google]
Object (5)~2.jpg
14KB, 165x195px
How do I find a cute demon to be her servant for eternity?
>>
>>39528892
You're not attractive enough to be someone's servant.
>>
>>39528892
Reject Christ. You'll find one soon enough, comparatively.
>>
>>39529010
Already rejected him. What's a way to attract demons to myself?
>>
>>39529117
>Already rejected him.
No reason for demons to be attracted to you then. If you want to meet demons sooner rather than later then you should kill yourself.
>>
Accept Christ as your master.

But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
>>
>>39529679
Christ can suck my dick.
>>
>>39528892
SOURCE? originalmao
>>
>>39529843
This is the last time.
http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/4221/lady-suzuka-s-servant-suzuka-sama-no-geboku-
>>
>>39529753
i think you meant to post "can christ suck my dick?" and the answer is no
if you want to summon a succubus go to >>>/x/ they can help you out
>>
File: 7dhkyfg.jpg (67KB, 470x960px) Image search: [Google]
7dhkyfg.jpg
67KB, 470x960px
itt: horny heathens
>>
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
>>
>>39528892
Wrong board, try /x/
>>
>>39529753
Demons dont like pathetic edgyness they like real evil
>>
>>39528892
Demons live in the minds of men. He who does not have the demonic seed within him will never give birth to a magical world.
>>
File: smuggie.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smuggie.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
>>39529969

>When you realize there's more evidence for the supernatural than there is for string theory, the higgs field, supersymmetry, hawking radiation, strange matter, bubble universes, black hole remnants, quark stars, Cosmic Superstrings, and wormholes
>>
The thing about cute demons, you're not going to spot or find them. They find you. When they do, you'll be controlled from day one. You'll think you're in control. You'll think shes being cute. Then you'll notice her teeth, make jokes about her being a vampire. Then she'll hold your hand and give you a cuddle. Then you're fucked. You're now under her control and you'll do everything she says. You won't realise it. You'll eventually figure it out, decades later. But its too late, at this time everything is a reflection, a memory. You've wasted your life. Everything you thought you liked, you liked because she did. Your personality was abosrbed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.