[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am getting worse and worse.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1400361010798.png (618KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
1400361010798.png
618KB, 600x461px
i am severely depressed over not being able to find someone after my last "gf" (she was only fuckig me for money. i felt like a cuck.) i cannot talk to girls, i cannot interact with anyone. i have only 1 friend who dubbed me tonight to fuck his gf and i have been obsessing about the jews. i feel like i am going crazy. i am getting homicidal and suicidal thoughts. Am i turning to rodge?
pic related i sometimes blame the jew for my problems when deep down i know i am just a loser. i still fucking hate jews though.
>>
>>39528689
do you have any proof that your "gf" was a real person, like physical tangible evidence including photos. are your friends talking to you in the shower or when you are taking a walk, do they ever tell you to hurt yourself or others. are the "jews" plotting to harm you
>>
>>39528689
Jews have furthered conditions favorable to the Eternal Roast. But never assume that your personal troubles would go away without the kikes. I would offer advice, but I'm a KHV, so not much I can give there.
>>
>>39528727
i have her account on steam.
>>
>>39528727
and no i message my friend occasionally but he dubs me and shit because he is a chad, and i am a "virgin". i hate jews because they bullied me in high school for being a shitskin paki. obviously i don't think they are plotting against me but jewish chads used to beat me up.
>>
>>39528836
your story doesn't make sense, you have nothing to be disappointed about, the way you communicate makes you seem pre-schizophrenic
>>
>>39528942
i am not schizophrenic. the symptoms i have are severe depression, homicidal thoughts, suicidal thoughts. i was diagnosed with severe depression because my older brother died 3 years ago but i don't give a shit about him anymore. i worry more about the homicidal thoghts, to be more specific, i fantasize about killing people who are a plague to society and people who done me wrong. i know i am a loser beta and that i will never go through with it but i scare myself sometimes.
>>
>>39528836
>he dubs me
What the hell does this even mean?
>>
>>39528771
Pfft. Girls don't play vidya, unless they're seeking orbiters. Proof or you're a schizo.
>>
>>39529153
my friend is a whigger and i kind of picked up the dindu talk. It's basically when you try to talk to someone or left a message for someone but they don't reply or ignore you. i get fucking tired of it.
>>
>>39529164
i have her on snapchat and see her stories. also she sent me nudes. i can't share them because she was 16 at the time (i was 18 but we had relations before i turned 18 so it was legal.)
>>
>>39529195
Then stop it. Alright, anon? Stop it.
>>
>>39529254
i am sorry, the dindu talk was getting to me since this chad is the only person i talk to. i will need to visit my nigger hate folder to cleanse myself.
>>
File: 1502534161457.jpg (253KB, 818x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1502534161457.jpg
253KB, 818x1040px
>>39528689
>severely depressed
>over tfw no gf
Fucking pathetic normie, come back when you have actual depression. Even then, come back when you have a real mental illness on top of that. You're a fucking joke.
>>
>>39530056
i have memepression ever since my brother passed but it comes and go now days. lately the no gf meme has gotten to me. before it was the being fat and ddenerate meme but i worked on it and look decent now. Problem is i keep finding these nit picky things about myself that i cannot let go. i lose slwep over it and obsessively try to fix it. this however seems to be the only problem i cannot fix since i do not talk to people.
>>
>>39528689
Re read your post. It's filled with negativity. I can't. That's what your attracting.

Have you ever tried manifesting some good things?
>>
>>39530522
what good is there? i get these moments where it feels like i am reliving the shit i did and the shit done to me (by my ex and from others). I want someone to talk to but everyone doesnt give a shit. my parents think everything is fine and dandy, my little brother said i will never amount to anything and that i was a worthless emo (i am not even fucking emo) what's worse is that i am a paki shitskin living in a 90% kike infested area so the people here treat me like i am going to rape their kids. i am a follower of christ, not a islamic savage for heavans sake. i tried to do good by losing weight, getting swole (which i did) but people still look at me funny and women still ignore me when i try to start a conversation. i am gettig tired of it all.
>>
well fuck life i am going to shut myself in and read until i becomed enlightened and fully redpilled or until i get blackpilled and kill myself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.