[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump ending DACA Are you latinobros nervous?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 1484142610660.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484142610660.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>Trump ending DACA
Are you latinobros nervous?
>>
good riddance the more a normalfag suffers the happier I am
>>
No because my parents immigrated here 100% legally and are American citizens. Plus I was born here.

>being the spawn of illegal scum
>2017
>>
>>39528705
fuck you man, not everyone can afford to do it the legal way
>>
>>39528624

It wont happen. Both republicans and democraps are going to make sure of it. Just because he says something doesn't make it true.
>>
>>39528705
is it possible for illegals to become legal, like if they join the military or live here long enough?
>>
>>39528798
DACA was created by executive action by Obama, Congress had nothing to do with it. they cant do shit, Trump showing everyone who is in charge. hopefully we will finally get more of these illegal fucks.
>>
Not worried whatsoever. My parents came here illegally and then got the documentation.
When I first arrived in the United States I was still in my mother's belly and I was born here legally. I never cross the border or broke any laws and immigration law says if you're born in the states or a u.s. territory you're an American citizen. I have no affiliation with any other Nation even that of my origin. If we were to go to war with Mexico I would gladly strike down every Mexican Soldier I saw on the battlefield
>>
>>39528773
yeah i don't blame them for trying, i blame poor US border defense
>>
>>39528855
i'd imagine this isn't the case for every illegal. my main concern is that (1) offspring of illegals will always have split loyalties due to their parents being non-citizens (2) illegals will have natural disregard for law because they have to justify their parents being their (e.g. "no human being is illegal")
>>
File: keksimus maximus.jpg (45KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
keksimus maximus.jpg
45KB, 596x628px
>>39528624
Fuck off, aliens.
Sometimes you roll the dice and it comes up shitty. Sorry that you were born the wrong shade. Now GTFO my country.
>>
>>39528827
Yes there is a way. If you're married to a citizen or have a child here, you can defer your deportation long enough to become a citizen. It takes years though and most people just don't see the point once they're already here.
>>
>>39528839

Hes been mostly all talk though. Also, people who are under DACA aren't allowed most social services, so I'm not sure why everyone is so up in arms about it. As long as they are contributing to society I dont see a problem with it.
>>
>>39528919
they get all kinds of aid from my state, including state grants for uni (free), access to medical care through state insurance, emergency rooms are free, ELS classes in school (75% of school district is hispanic) etc.
>>
>>39528970

Didn't know that. Thats horrible then, if true. Seems they are getting better care than most actual citizens kek
>>
>>39528919
Illegals can still get on welfare.

Source: My entire extended family is illegal and on welfare.

How? Probably faking papers or just the state turning a blind eye.
>>
thank god. im so tired of brown people getting special handouts. time for beaners to earn their keep
>>
>>39528985
Citizens get all the same benefits, they're just too stupid and entitled to make use of them.
>>
>>39528990
Get out of here faggot,even if the state accepts you, you're still a leach
>>
>>39529034

I'm poor as fuck and don't qualify for most of what was posted.

I have an offshoot of medicaid insurance that barely covers anything.
>>
>>39529056
I'm not on welfare and I'm legal you idiot.
>>
>>39528773
Then don't do it at all fucking criminal scum
>>
>>39528705
Your my kinda man I'm Hispanic too and being the spawn of illegal scum is nothing short of being a hoodrat
>>
>>39528891
I must agree so is the case with a lot of people it's due to their home parents ignorance for not revoking the citizenship from the nation day escaped some are just lazy and leave it up in the air until it's too late. If their loyalties fall under the Mexican flag then it's treason and should be dealt like traitors. The US has been very welcoming and generous to Mexican people. Why would they ever turn their backs on America? Because they're fools
>>
File: mexican_logic.jpg (108KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mexican_logic.jpg
108KB, 1280x1440px
>>39528773

Back to Beanerville, Pablo
>>
>>39528903
Pretty much. You can still use all the government programs in America and the citizenship process is excruciatingly long and painful when you're an illegal immigrant (As it should be because you're a fucking illegal). That's probably why a lot of the dreamers and what not haven't done it because under a Democratic government, being a citizen is a meaningless title. What is the point really? Obama isn't going to send the ICE after you.
>>
>be me
>8th generation beaner thats ancestors defected over and helped crockett
Im honestly waiting for the generation cutoff to hit BC era so people are literally rounding up mexicans to deport them
>>
>>39529174
based

oregano1238
>>
>>39529173
Don't forget that it costs a lot of money to become a citizen which is an immediate buzzkiler for a lot of illegal immigrants. It's something close a grand I think? That's a lot of money when in reality, you'll be just fine without it because of how lenient America has been.

A new sheriff is in town though.
>>
>>39529269

you do realize that most illegal immigrants pay more than that to have them illegally transported across the border, right?
>>
>>39529301
Depends entirely on where you're coming from. In my family they barely paid anything compared to the cost of citizenship. Also if you're coming with your family, the cost isn't even comparable.
>>
>>39528705
yeah just throw your brothers and sisters under the bus because you have your fancy legal status. you think they won't come for you next? fucking traitor
>>
>>39529517
Should have just done it the right way to start with bruh.
>>
>>39529517
you are not my family and I will throw you under the bus any day, wait, is killing illegal? Doesn't matter right? you get what you give faggot, laws exist for a reason
>>
I was brought to the US when I was six months old. I've never been to Mexico and don't know Spanish well. The US is all I've known and grown up in. I'm afraid.
>>
>>39529924
Yeah you best be afraid, we coming for you.
>>
>>39529805
fuck you fucking poser faggot I'll fucking rape your whore mother you pussy say that shit to my face cunt
>>
>>39529924
Maybe you should blame your parents for trying to anchor baby their way into the welfare office. DACA didn't even exist before Obama, so unless you're 10 years old you were born before it was even a thing.
>>
>>39530104
>n-not o-o-online and s-ssee what ha.. ha... happens
kill yourself already
>>
>>39530104
haha stupid illegal
>>
>>39528624
beaner shits are not welcome on r9k
>>
File: d2e.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
92KB, 412x351px
I (whiteboi) feel really divided on this immigration issue

>Really admire and want to support people who come to America for a better life LEGALLY
>Want to make it easier to let in people LEGALLY, especially attract people from Europe and Australia who are likely more educated and wealthy
>Have absolutely 0 sympathy for people who come here illegally, not because of their skin or culture, but because straight up, they broke a law that we had set
>Recognize the importance of illegal immigrants in our economy however
>Don't believe in holding children responsible for the actions of their parents; I agree with many of the stipulations of DACA and actually think it's a decent program
>Do not like Trump very much, but I support making them go back

I am conflicted. People who come here illegally need to go back, DACA kids are alright provided they keep their noses clean. Legal immigration (especially from first world countries) needs to be made easier so we can attract more educated and wealthy immigrants.

For reference, my family did not come to America until 1955, and they came legally, by working for the U.S. Government/Army. We come from Austria/former Czechoslovakia
>>
>>39528773
Make your shitty country not shitty then. Get a few beans together and kill your cartel leaders.
>>
File: 1504586293975.jpg (1MB, 696x6773px) Image search: [Google]
1504586293975.jpg
1MB, 696x6773px
>>39530245
See attached. Even anchor babies are a problem in our society.
>>
>>39530278

While I'm not sure if the numbers are accurate, the message is still true, that illegal immigrants thieve from the taxpayer system.

But if you try and tell anyone that, you're a neo-nazi.
>>
>>39530278
you sure have a retarded system
>>
>>39529517

It's a good lesson to NEVER trust the government and sign up for anything that puts you at risk. I think illegals should be cut but let those reside if they're in already. This would set a precedent to never trust government with any list they keep though so I'm watching to see how this goes.
>>
File: IMG_4589.jpg (387KB, 2194x1162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4589.jpg
387KB, 2194x1162px
>>39528773
Do not be so angry, smelly mexican
>>
>>39530422
Yeah, it's called capitalism you mongoloid. People who pay taxes support the country while illegals and their children drain from the surplus of collective effort. If you don't like it, stay the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>39530673
>support law breakers
>capitalism
you are more retarded than you system
>>
>> be me
>> beaner with green card
>> marry white girl, have kid, on path to citizenship
>> work landscape jobs for cash
>> get on food stamps and living assistance
>> get $540 every month for food
>> pay $125 a month in rent for 3 bed 2 bath home due to living assistance.
>> make around $8k a month doing landscaping under the table.
>> have 2 brand new SUV's
>> have 0 debt
>> just bought a boat and 2 jet ski's

You mad, white boy?
>>
>>39528919
They steal people's social security numbers.
>>
>>39530876
I actually know of a guy who became a millionaire doing this. Instead of buying two useless SUVs, he reinvested his money into more work trucks. Eventually started a legit business, and now owns a fleet of trucks that work around Orange County for rich people. He only became a citizen and started paying taxes after he owned three of four trucks and realized it would more profitable to start going legit.

Yes I'm mad.
>>
>>39528773
Then don't fucking come here. What makes you think you have the right to be here?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.