[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POLICE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 14

File: 1503756413052.jpg (65KB, 770x702px) Image search: [Google]
1503756413052.jpg
65KB, 770x702px
>20
>Walking down street in slightly sketchy neighborhood (mine)
>Police randomly pull me over
>Immediately panic and start to sweat
>Get very anxious and upset
>"Excuse me, we've been getting reports of a 5'7 Hispanic man in a blue-shirt trying to steal a 4-wheeler"
>Let loose nervous laugh and say that's very inconvenient
>He makes me write my name down and give him my age
>He takes my phone out
>"Wow, a pink phone-case, are you sure this is your phone?"
>Look at it for a bit
>"I guess"
>Start having gay thoughts because he's a very handsome man
>He starts describing the suspect once again in front of me
>"He's skinny, and he has a possible moustache. He looks very weak and is on the uglier side of things"
>He shakes my hand and I walk away
>Realize later that the entire thing was just a way to run my name and get my record because I live in a small town
>Realize he was insulting me the entire time

Has anyone else been bullied by police before?
>>
Ye dem mofos shot me like nigga i wuz innocent
>>
>>39528497
Who hasn't

>Walking out at night
>Notice light in a park
>Start walking away
>A cop shows up
>You saw me and ran away didn't you why?
>Various other times they've followed for no reason

Cops are mostly a nuissance and Ironically a good number are involved in legal crime and are even gangsters themselves but what can ya do but find something else to smile about

In some worlds police can't catch ya
>>
Small town cops are shit. City cops are good guys
>>
I would say fuck the police, but they genuinely make my neighborhood a safer place despite hurting the people that live in it.

I really, really, really don't want to walk into some 22 year old drug-addict guy that will rob me.
>>
>>39528647
>You saw me and ran away

Did he know why?
>>
File: ciggy.png (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ciggy.png
17KB, 500x500px
>Be white
>Live in a 98% white neighborhood
>Like to do nightwalks
>police stop me constantly
>Always give them my name and address
>Next time they pull me over they conveniently forget all the details I gave them
>Last time they pulled me over they kept running my name while telling me to not put my hands in my pockets
>Threatened to arrest me for "Disorderly conduct"
>Told them they can arrest me if they have a case
>Eventually let me go

I swear next time I'm going to just ignore them and keep walking
>>
I have pretty mixed feeling about police. On the one hand they're most failed chads and the brutal arm of the state. On the other they at least keep my city's nigs in check and risk loosing their life because some monkey wants to shoot people over some skittles.
>>
>>39528981
>Police are failed chads

I don't think they are.
Their job seems to be pretty fun.

They literally just fuck with people all day.
>>
>>39529156
t. Cop
>>
>>39529156
I always was kinda jelly how they get 25/hr to sit in a car but the parts of the job they actually do do look shitty
>>
>>39529300
Getting shot by nigs isn't fun anon.
>>
>>39529328
This.

It really doesn't matter where they go. They run into the worst possible shit at the worst possible time, and they have to deal with it.

Imagine pulling up to some house and there's an angry black man with a pistol inside threatening to kill his kids if you enter.
>>
>>39529300
>25/hr
Not where I live they sure as hell don't
>>
>>39528647
Same thing happened to me when Inwas at the park after dark.

> sitting at the picnic tables
> roastie walks through park with her dog
> a few minutes later I see a cop at the entrance to the park
> he's pretty far away so I just decide to leave because I don't feel like being harassed by a fucking hog
> leave out the back entrance to the park and there are two cops waiting there
> they stop me and question me
> annoying fucking questions like "who are you anon?" And "where are you going?"
> tell them its none of their fucking business
> they get butt hurt and run my name to try and see if I have warrants. Literally they are grasping for any reason to arrest me
> cop from the beginning that I WALKED away from arrives
> faggot starts lecturing me about how "this is what happens when you run from the police"
> I don't say anything and try to look like idgaf
> they eventually let me go

Apparently that roastie skank called the cops and said I was following her or something. Why does everybody whore think her pussy is made of gold?
>>
>Have Jock itch(Fucking father brought tinea into the house) and foot tinea.
>Use anti-fungel spray that goes all powder like and keeps the skin dry
>Out and about one time trying to catch a train
>Sniffer dog is set off by the tinea powder, they patting me down
>Stares from everywhere
>Same fucking thing happens the next week
>Stop using powder and swap to gel which results in it taking wayyy longer to resolve
NSW dogs are not smart. Thing is hopefully dead by now.
>>
>>39528497
Shut the fuck up you faggot and suck my cock. I'm not here to listen to your long ass blog posts.
>>
>>39528497
That's what you get for being a dirty filthy spic.
>>
>>39529515
Go back to /pol/ with the rest of the bootlickers
>>
File: 1487640510218.jpg (57KB, 540x427px) Image search: [Google]
1487640510218.jpg
57KB, 540x427px
>>39528497
>nightwalk
>walking down the main road
>cop sitting on the side of the road with headlights off in a blacked out dodge charger
>walk by and say hello
>have a short conversation and go about my business

>nightwalk on another night
>sitting down outside a 7-11 chilling out for a bit
>several cops pull into the parking lot, some get out and look around, others turn on spotlights and go around the back
>one cop comes up to me and asks if I'd seen two men possibly intoxicated fighting
>I say no
>they say okay and he tells me to have a good evening
Man police are power hungry abusive pigs I tell ya
>>
>>39529156
>a job for bullies
holy fuck
>>
>>39529710
white privilege, that's why
>>
>>39528497

>be me
>walk out to the back yard in the morning around 10 am to look for my rabbit.
>I then walked out to the backstreets and start walking down the path until I get the edge
>A pig pulls up on the other side adjacent of me
>immediately turn around an walk back to my yard
>cop pulls up to my yard and ask if I live here
>"uhh yes, I'm in my yard, what do you want?"
>"hurr there's been reports of someone breaking in"
>"what's it got to do with me?"
>"just checking, can I see your ID?"
>"no, I have done nothing wrong."
>He gets offended
>"Y-you don't care about your neighborhood?"
>"Am I being detained?"
>"N-no..."
>"Okay, I don't have to show you anything."
>Pig gets mad and opens up the car door and starts posting his finger at me.
>"SO YOU'RE NOT GONNA SHOW ME YOUR ID!? DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!?
>"I don't have to show anything since I am not being detained and no crime has been committed."
>"WHY ARE YOU BEING RUDE TO ME!?
>"I'm trying to make you leave before you shoot someone."
>"W-why would you say that?"
>"Well I am here minding my own business"
>"W-well you're being suspicious walking in the back alleyways"
>"And? I can't walk around without you harassing me?"
>OH SO I'M HARRASING YOU!?"
>"YES, You're asking for ID whithough probable cause and I haven't committed a crime"
>The pig gets red
>"I'm gonna catch you when you out in the street one day."
>"Cool, the moment I commit a crime you can ID me, until then I don't have to show you shit."
>I turn around and I start walking away and get mumbles something at me.

They always come in groups so they can break you with intimidation. NEVER let a cop ID you without probable cause. I was lucky I didn't need my phone to record because I was in my yard and he'd be in a shit ton of trouble if he tried to come in without a warrant or probable cause. But if you're in public, ALWAYS record police interactions, if not it'd be their word against yours and their word weighs mireyasalaz72 in court.
>>
>>39529752
I guarantee you this entire thread with people posting cop stories are white as well, so white privilege isn't true when everyone else here is also white and has been treated poorly by police.
>>
>>39528497
>>He takes my phone out
Bullshit story, get out of here.
>>
>>39529752
I'm white and cops have been nice and dicks to me for no reason before. Fuck off.
>>
>>39529756
>NEVER let a cop ID you without probable cause
why?
>>
Cops like to stop me because I look suspicious. I get stopped at least once a week. But I deal with it because at least they keep crime low by stopping everyone. People from the inner city don't come to my suburb because they know the cops have idle hands.
>>
>>39529793
It's wealth privilege. If you're poor they know they can fuck with you and get away with it; potentially even arrest you on phony charges. Bail, lawyers, and court costs will bankrupt anyone who isn't extremely wealthy.
>>
I really have the ladies on the 911 line. It's like she's trying to not help me.
>>
>>39529756
I'd have just shown id. Now he's gonna watch you closely to bust you on some bull shit because cops are vindictive fucks.
>>
>>39529811
They can do that and they do it often. Have you never been stopped before?

>>39529840
https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE
>>
>>39529876
How can you tell that I'm wealthy? I don't walk around in a tuxedo with golden earrings and 5 rolexes. If its the summer it's basketball shorts, a t-shirt and converse with ankle socks, if it's colder than that (mid-late fall and winter) it's jeans, converse and a hoodie. And my area is not wealthy either so please fuck off once again.
>>
>>39529876
Agreed to an extent. It's also how you carry yourself. If you dress reasonably and speak like you aren't a druggie or a retard they will treat you with much more respect even if your poor. Doesn't mean you have to behave like ghetto/white trash.
>>
>>39528524
Kamgz derramiright??
>>
>>39529360
>not walking right in
Do they have any hard choices
>>
>>39529756
>cops asks for id
>give id and he lets me go
not a single fuck was given that day
are you retarded son?
>>
>>39529936
What kind of neighborhood do you live in?
>>
>>39529910
Perhaps it's just me being autistic over a syntax issue, but do you/did he mean "makes me take out my phone"? They can't just reach into your pocket and take that shit out. The closest thing I can think of is in districts where frisking is allowed and they tell you to remove it from your pants.

>>39529909
>bust you on some bull shit
just keep ur nose clean :^)
>>
>Many years ago
>Out walking, have little bag of Percocet in my sock
>Cop stops me
>Start shaking from anxiety
>Cop asks why I'm shaking
"Uh, I'm cold."
>Really it's fucking 81 degrees out
>Cop asks me to let him pat me down, I comply
>Cop feels the little bag
>Almost puke from anxiety
"Oh, I see what's up. Don't worry, buddy, I don't bust people for a little weed."
>Checks me for warrants, sends me on my way
>Never carried drugs on me again
>>
>>39529300
Heh...doodoo
>>
>>39530028
Cops are corrupt and will find something little or just make something up. Google "3 felonies per day" they can always find something if they want to.
>>
>>39528497
>Be playing Pokemon GO.
>Police car suddenly stops in front of me and another person I'm with.
>Tells someone broke into a house and that we look like the suspects.
>Finds out we're not the suspects and the police walks back to their car.
The police was acting passive aggressively the whole time and didn't apologize after the encounter. But I can't take police serious anyway, people are violating the law the whole time, recently they're parking their cars everywhere and nothing gets done about it. Police only gets into action when something serious is going on. They just bully people to give a fake sense of authority.
>>
>>39530028
They can pat you down and remove whatever's in your pockets if they use the classic "probable cause" line they love using so much.

> anon do you have anything in your pockets that will stick me before I go through them?
>>
>>39529840

Cops have no right to do anything if you are completely innocent and have no probable cause. Hell, you literally have a right to plead the fifth. My lawyer's advice was basically to speak the bare minimum with cops and not at all if possible, they are always asking questions for them to catch on so they can get their "probable cause". They have to follow "due process" and their interrogation tactics is a way for them to get some forms of consent from you or an excuse to search you.

The ID you so they can keep you in their database so they can know who you are and where you live for later use if needed.
>>
>>39528676
this is mostly true but city cops are only "good" if youre a low level human. they aid serious organized crime which involves getting rid of petty unaffiliated thugs.
>>
>>39528497
On the contrary, the local police seem to like me.

>Be me
>Getting admitted to the hospital
>Decided to bolt and run away
>Dad calls the cops
>Ditch my hospital gown in a nearby park
>Make it a mile and a half away before the 5-0 shows up

>Shoot the shit with the fellas for a whilr
>Go back to the hospital
>Psych tech says they're admitting me to the ward
>Get pissed punch the wall
>Omw out the hospital with the police taking up the rear

>Tfw they let me take shotgun
>Tfw they say "this never happens"

>Joke around with the fellas
>Mention having to take a piss
>The world is my bathroom, he said

I respect my hometowns squad. They're good dudes. They know I've done some bad stuff but they let it slide bc I'm a good person and not hurting anyone. They only really take people in if they have to. Not that I think I'm above the law by any means, I'm not on their payroll and I'd never snitch, but you've gotta respect the dudes that are there when you need protection that have to scrape dead bodies off the freeway and deal with the underbelly of society. Sometimes I think I'd like to be a cop desu.
>>
>>39529909

And yet I have never a countered him ever again.

I'm better off not handing personal information to vindictive pigs.
>>
>>39529489
yeah the dogs are shit they can't sniff opoids or some other type of hard drug and are mainly used to bust people with small amounts of weed for fines ty nsw police
>>
>>39530020
The town itself is a small borough in North-eastern New Jersey abouat 8 miles outside of New York City on Interstate 80. 40% white, 40% hispanic, 10% and 10% who gives a shit. Bus lines exist to get to the shittier towns in New Jersey such as Paterson and Passaic and a short drive to Newark, so we have a lot of scum influx into the town in recent years. Many garden apartments, median income of 56k with 13% of individuals below the poverty line. Property crime is extremely high for a small borough but violent crime is low. Two trailer parks. The cops know the rich and powerful people by name in my town and I'm not one of them, just an ordinary middle class citizen.
>>
File: 1503688883054.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1503688883054.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
>>39530011

>knowing your constitutional rights and exercising them makes you retarded.

You must be the retard, if nothing is wrong the cop has no right to bother anyone.

They are PUBLIC SERVANTS, they work for US not the other way around.
>>
>>39529710
Some people get good cops, some people get bad cops. Who woulda guessed.
>>
>>39530217
10% black I mean.
>>
>>39530036
>police shoot you dead for waving a gun around
>POLICE ARE AWFUL AND CORRUPT, HE DIN DU NUFFIN
>police let you go over a harmless activity, trying to act human with some compassion
>POLICE ARE CORRUPT, THEY'RE ALL CONSORTS OF THE CRIMINAL KIND
>>
>>39530088
>>39529756
this doesnt apply to the country i live in
cops in holland can ID you whenever they want and if u dont have an ID on you that's a crime
>>
>>39530036
>"Oh, I see what's up. Don't worry, buddy, I don't bust people for a little weed."
Should have sucked his dick on the spot.
>>
>>39530073

>break ins

They ALWAYS use that fucking line. They're always full of shit.
>>
I kind of want to be a cop so there are more good ones out there, but due to some extenuating circumstances, I'd be almost 30 by the time I could actually go to the academy and I think having older cops out on the streets is kind of stupid, like, do you really want guys with back and knee problems facing potential circumstances that might have a life on the line?
>>
>>39530339
I've seen sherriffs officers that are easily retirement age.
>>
>>39530322

God damn I love living in Florida.

I'd hate to live in a place where pigs bother me everywhere I encounter them just so they can get off on their power-trip.
>>
>>39530339
>>39530368
Can cops actually make good pay if you get a 4 year degree first?
>>
>>39530339
When you start fresh you might want to bring goodness to the world but once you get experienced you will become bitter from seeing too much shit in the world and no longer care about correctly performing your job. You will also be bullied when you're the nice guy there among those macho types of guys.
>>
>>39530407
32k starting salary in most suburban toens
>>
>>39530401
i actually never ever see cops desu
i see a cop car maybe once a week while cycling through the city
and of course when i call them when my neighbours are being niggers
but otherwise i never ever see them on the streets
>>
>>39530407
I wouldn't be in it for the pay, I'd be in it for the actual image of what the ideal police officer is.

>>39530441
Without getting too far into the weeds, I'm already extremely skeptical of the world and have seen my fair share of how terrible it can be, but I have still remained hopeful through it all. I really think these next few years will be the defining moment for me in seeing if it's just a second wind or if I really do feel positive about things in life. I'm already the stickler at work and among peers, so the "bullying" doesn't bother me.
>>
File: 1450908748740.jpg (50KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
1450908748740.jpg
50KB, 600x411px
>>39528497
>be me
>going to college
>eating a taco dorado as I walk just outside my house
>a cop's car stops beside me
>get in
>no
>get in or you are going to get it worse
>no
>try to walk back in to the open because that part has trees
>four cops circle me
>sweating at this point
>two are guarding, one more is trying to touch my pockets and the last one is trying to intimidate me
>keep avoiding their hands
>you are going with us
>nop
>they get nervous because two people are coming down the street
>better if I don't see you again
>they go away
>fuck Mexico

Just thinking about my possible beheading gives me weird vibes because I saw clearly and I still remember the face of the damn chango prieto hijo de la chingada. Anyway, that could have sucked a little more if after the video is uploaded to /gif/ with a vaporwave soundtrack.
>>
>>39530451

The thing is, European cops can't afford to be out in the streets often since they aren't armed in most cases. Making them easy targets and they are in marked cars that are very easy to spot, especially if niggers are out and about.

Over here cops can have guns and host rifles and shotguns inside their cars so they can be "brave". They almost have a lot of cops who drive unmarked cars which is also illegal in some states, unless they are doing investigative work that's requires "stealth". If there was a limitation on their arms and we're forced in bright colored cars, they'd think twice about being out and about in the open. Hell, even cops don't follow the law since they think they are above it.
>>
>>39530512
Damn, that sounds fucking terrifying. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.
>>
>>39530512
Jesus, dude. I hope you don't have to go through that ever again. I know my words are pretty empty cause, well, it's a fucking online image board, but I sincerely feel for you and wish you well.
>>
>>39530546
cops have guns here though and its near impossible for civilians to get guns and 100% illegal to have a gun in public as a civilian
last crime i can find here was on the 27th of august, one guy stabbed another guy, and the stabber was arrested minutes later and the stabbed guy is ok
1 missing person in my city and 3 people wanted for using stolen bankcards (population of 200k+)
its more like theres hardly any crime here so theres no need for police to be out and about
the more i hear about america the worse it sounds desu
>>
>>39528497
got pulled over today but i deserved it,
two assholes on motorcycles were doing 20 mph and i was just being impatient so i sped by them and passed on a no passing road and low and behold my dumbass didnt realize there was a cop behind me and instantly pulled me over, kept me waiting for about 30 mins but i was polite and when he walked up to my car and asked me if i knew why i was being pulled over i completely owned up to what i did and said i was speeding and did an improper pass, and he said so i take it you didnt see me behind you and i said no officer had i saw you i wouldnt have done it and started laughing nervously, he glanced around the inside of my car with his eyes and like a dumbass i had my ash tray open which had roaches in it, (i dont smoke but my friends who i give rides to are always smoking blunts in it). he paid no attention to it though and i handed him my license and registration (i didnt have proof of insurance but my car is insured) he said hes suppose to tow my car and give me two citations one for improper passing and one for speeding but he dropped the speeding one and didnt tow me. just told me to be more observant of my surroundings and i shouldnt put my life and other peoples lives in danger.
still have to pay $150 ticket though but all in all im just happy they didnt search my car or tow it.
>>
>>39530696
Damn, you really lucked out there.
>>
>>39530659

You're a smaller country and more homogeneous, anon. Crime rate will be significantly less.

The problem here is niggers and degenerates who give cops a hard time which gives cops a reason to be dicks with everyone, on top of having corrupt cops.

On top of the fact that many police departments enforce ticket quotas since this is how they get their nice meaty revenue on top of sending people to jail.

The only thing stopping pigs from going full totalitarian is the constitution. Many cops throughout time have gotten their shit handed for not respecting the constitution. Unironically they usually go after dumbasses who really don't know their constitutional rights because it's makes it that much easier for them and unwittingly break in and give consent after they are intimidated.
>>
File: 1504419845235.jpg (39KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1504419845235.jpg
39KB, 496x496px
>>39529756
>>Am i being detained
kill yourself anon
>>
>>39530942
>problem here is niggers and degenerates
this is true here as well
majority of the prison population is minorities
e.g. dutch antilleans are more than 20x more likely to commit a crime than native dutch people
every population group is more likely to commit crimes than the native population
sometimes i wonder how nice this country would be if there were no minorities
i just couldnt fathom living in a country with as many minorities as america it must be awful

i did once get a ticket for a broken bike light even though it was no longer dark out
they camped out the route to school and gave a bunch of kids fines for what i assume must've been a quota
>>
>>39530966

What's wrong with asking that? Are you retarded?

If there is nothing wrong, a cops shouldn't be bothering anyone let alone make up bullshit stories in order to produce some form of consent so they can further abuse their power.
>>
A cop in a bicycle took a picture of my ID for drinking a beer in public few weeks ago. Now whenever I drink in public I'm paranoid as fuck.
>>
>>39529752
>I'm white
>driving home from gf apartment
>cop follows me the whole time riding my bumper the whole way
>sits there waiting as I enter my building

>be me going for early morning jog before I was going to pick my brother up from the airport
>jogging minding my own business
>get stopped
>cop plays 20 questions with me
>I'm obviously not up to any mischief
>lets me go

getting messed with by cops isn't a race thing, everyone gets shit from them sometimes.
>>
>>39531116

Unironically, majority of inmates are niggers here too.

It's pretty disproportionate but usually they get themselves in trouble for just acting like typical niggers. Could be some bullshit reason but they always give cops a reason to be on edge and try to chimp out and their aggressive behavior ends up giving the cop enough reasons to send them in the concrete zoo with the rest of the howling monkies.
>>
When I was an edgelord in highschool and walked around in trench coats is get stopped sometimes, once I grew out if it i haven't had Any trouble.
>>
>>39528912
You can. Unless they have reason to detain you it's a consensual stop. If you get arrested for fleeing detention, and they claim they had a reason to detain you, cite the other times they've stopped you for nothing and tell your lawyer (if you have dates/times that helps). There will be a big wrongful arrest paycheck in it for you.

If for whatever reason they actually had reasonable suspicion to stop you, then you're screwed and you'll be charged with resisting.

Copfag here. You kids who think cops are bad must be from small towns or you're bad drivers. Small town cops have nothing else to bother with so they bother you, you need to talk to your city council to get the department's quotas taken away and for them to micromanage their officers less. Since there's less crime the higher ups require officers go out and look for shit to justify the department's existence. City cops typically don't give a shit and will overlook things because they're always busy and overworked. You think I'm going to go through the process of arresting you, writing the report, testing and impounding your 2 grams of weed? Woops, accidentally dropped that shit in the gutter. Then I'll go around the corner and hope I get a 5 minute break before the next call. We don't enforce traffic laws either. I know some senior guys that have ticket books from the 90's. Cool right, you don't get tickets, but the accidents are nasty because everyone drives like an idiot.
>>
File: 1503550826980.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503550826980.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>back from concert
>cop pulls me over for rolling stop
>questions
>tell him just got back from the city
>straw wrapper
>asks if thats a blunt wrap
>mfw
>tell him its straw wrapper and hold up drink
>car smells like weed
>pauses
>tells me to stay away from the woods
>leaves
>>
>>39531397

Tell me, anon.

Do you have the casual city cop who takes the two grams of weed and smoke it themselves? Lol

I have a feeling there's always those few cops that do that shit.
>>
>>39531520
No, we get tested for drugs randomly. The sergeant will come into briefing with a few piss cups and people will be selected for testing. Sometimes they take hair follicles as well. They check for roids too which gets a lot of people fired...

There are the casual (lazy) cops who will ignore obvious crimes or throw away evidence. Plenty of those. Usually they have a set of unwritten standards for using such discretion, like one guy I know never arrests if the victim is a transient (drug addict) because that's 90% of what we deal with on my area and we'd end up being way too busy if we didn't overlook certain things.
>>
>be American in Mexico
>at night and drunk
>walk to public garage by self
>two policia stop me pull into alley
>speak so if Mexican gibberish, understand drogas
>wet self try to run
>held down with gat in mouth
>hardon strip search
>baton in foreskin

Never.
>>
File: 1489867992589.jpg (92KB, 1828x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1489867992589.jpg
92KB, 1828x1083px
I was jaywalking at 1am the other day and a cop slowed way down and yelled something at me out the window, I couldn't hear what it was. Seems like you run into more police than normal people at that time of night; they're everywhere.

and just today I saw them pull what looked to be an ounce or so of cocaine from some guys trunk at the local headshop.
>>
>>39529466
>reddit spacing on the greentext
fuck off, nigger
>>
>>39530696
>kept me waiting for about 30 mins
He was probably trying to get the printer to work to print your cite. Those things are pieces of shit, like all our low bid equipment.

You did good admitting fault. When someone owns up to what they did I use it as an "educational stop" instead of citing. There's those assholes who read on the internet never to admit fault for civil violations, even when I just saw then do it with my own goddamn eyes they tell me they don't know what I'm talking about. Ticketed 100% of the time. Also, if you get pulled over by a motorcycle cop, you're getting a ticket. All they do is traffic.
>>
File: 5f61bbaede90350dd188c47ab03035e0.jpg (232KB, 1536x1170px) Image search: [Google]
5f61bbaede90350dd188c47ab03035e0.jpg
232KB, 1536x1170px
>>39530497
Please become an officer. We need real cops...
>>
>>39530088
not showing id just pisses cops off, makes interactions longer, and makes them more likely to give you a hard time. im no expert on it but there seems to be little downside to cooperating and moving on with your day
>>
>>39531232
>majority of inmates are niggers here too.
i sense a pattern
>>
>>39528497
>Live in Canada
>Do nightwalks at 3 AM in some areas known to be kinda bad
>no cops, no muggers, nothing

Just don't live in the United Sharts of Amerigay bro
>>
>>39530497
Bro, get into LE. That's exactly why I got into it. I was actually the type who hated cops. I didn't join because I was a badge licker, but because I was a concerned citizen who wanted to help my community.

>>39530407
No. Considering the low pay, it's not a desirable job, so it doesn't attract desirable people all the time. There are certainly great people that I work with, and certainly some retards. Overall it's mostly good people, which is what changed my perspective. I was seriously a punk rock listening cop hater who became a cop to show cops what a good cop was, but my perspective has changed after getting to know some officers. They are indeed mostly a force for good.
>>
>>39531576

I see, so I guess the only way a cop would smoke is if they have a shitty sergeant who doesn't follow protocols then and even then I wonder how unlikely that would be.
>>
>>39530217
New Jersey cops are the actual scum of the earth.
>>
My main experience with the cops is when my brother drags me home from a bar by force. One time I suplexed him so he left me at the station for 12 hours
>>
File: cowtools.jpg (27KB, 300x394px) Image search: [Google]
cowtools.jpg
27KB, 300x394px
>>39531676
this. Don't worry so much about what you say. Unless they have a camera, but then you're fucked either way. If you committed a crime on camera they pretty much got you.

Let's start with the no camera whatsoever scenario. There's two games, trying to get out of it on the roadside, and later on, if you are determined, trying to get out of it in court. In court, for traffic tickets, the presumption of innocence isn't there. If you try to pull the his word/my word card, the judge will side with the cop. You need to actually poke a hole in the cop's argument.

Now, no cameras right. The Judge is already siding with the cop, so if the cop testifies that you said you were speeding, it's not really any worse for you. You can get around that by bringing up miranda rights(which aren't read at traffic stops, you can't self incriminate, but be careful, because there's a counter-trick to that).

Basically, what I'm getting at, is be as nice as you can to the cop because it's probably easier to get out of it before court, and your admissions on the roadside won't sink you any worse than you already are.

Now if you wind up in court, don't be an idiot. Go the day before and watch the idiots to see what I mean. Traffic court judges must want to blow their brains out. I swear, they'll probably let you go simply based on the fact you were able to amuse them with a somewhat intelligent argument instead of sperging out.

Have a list of question prepared and the evidence you need to present. For the love of god, remember to request disclosure. No one else there is going to make an argument for you, you have to do it. Know what argument you want to make. Think about it. The radar gun is a good one. You have unlimited questions. Ask them about battery life, model, ask for the radar gun logs, just ask them question after question until you find a hole somewhere. What the weather was like that day. If they get that wrong, you might win.
>>
File: classic rock cds.jpg (53KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
classic rock cds.jpg
53KB, 640x426px
>>39532818
And I guess, just a bit about the cameras. Let's go over the scenarios.

>camera on the whole time, captures everything

So, in this case, it either exonerates you if you are innocent, or really nails you if you're not. A clever person might still get out of it in court, but enh. But the point is, your admissions don't really matter unless you do something asinine like admit guilt when you were innocent because you are a nervous trainwreck around cops.

>no camera whatsoever

Already talked about this, your admissions don't really matter because it's already your word against the cop, in for a penny, in for a pound

>camera doesn't capture the crime, but captures you being spoken to in the vehicle

I'd keep this one in mind, cause you could get fucked if this happened, and you confessed on camera. Choose your words carefully. There's ways to be nice to the cops while simultaneously not admitting guilt. You might want to practice this, but you have an advantage right, because you know the script the cop will follow, right? He's going to ask you how fast you were going. You need an answer that satisfies him while also keeps you clean. Like maybe:

>Oh, I'm not sure I didn't even look until well after I was slowing down once I saw your lights.
>>
>14
>spent the day at supanova, a faggot nerd con kind of thing
>edgy faggot, so went dressed as Alex from A Clockwork Orange
>white clothes, black bowler hat, cane and everything (except the groinpad)
>get off a long train ride from the city back to the outer suburbs where I live
>saturday night
>there's no more buses home
>oh fuck
>have to walk about 40 minutes home in the dark
>phone is out of battery, can't call anyone
>oh god oh god oh god
>brave it up and start walking home
>its so dark, try to get near the highway where there's at least some light
>about to cross a road
>there's about 4 or 5 young men talking loudly as they walk across
>they go quiet when they see me
>nervous as fuck
>as they walk past me, one of them strums his guitar and sings "you look very lonely"
>they all burst into laughter and i smile
>nearly home, see random juvies running around the petrol station and yelling, look like they're chasing someone
>cross the street to walk in the park where there's no light so they don't spot me
>see there's a police car on the other side of the park, sitting stationary
>oh god I'm just gonna get fucking pulled over aren't I
>start walking up the street to my house
>the police car starts moving and drives up toward me
>the windows roll down and the woman cop asks me to stop
>I'm dressed as a fucking teenage gang rapist and murderer, carrying a huge cane
>asks me what I'm doing at this hour
>"j-just walking uh home, there were no... no buses"
>says thanks and shit
>"b-by the way i saw some, people up there ..."
>dont even know what i said, she just nods and drives off
>mfw
>>
>be me
>driving back from the woods after visiting cat's grave
>long stretch of downhill highway that everyone speeds on
>im speeding 20 miles over
>notice the cop too late, pulled on the side of the road
>he pulls out behind me
>no lights, doesn't tailgate, I pull over anyways because fear and don't know if maybe his lights were broken or some shit
>he pulls over behind me and gets out sorta chuckling
>"hello officer"
>"hey man you're good i wasnt chasing you my shift's over im headed back into town"
>"o-oh"
>"have a good day!"
>"y-you too"
>he drives behind me the whole way back into town and then pulls off towards the police station

Cops really aren't that bad. The only run-ins I've had with them, they're just trying to do their job. I know the bad ones stand out, but most of them are really chill and are just trying to keep people safe, and in most cases, if you just cooperate when they're being cooperative themselves, it goes smoother and they let you off.

He probably let me go because I wasn't really doing anything that anyone else doesn't do on that stretch of highway, and there was no traffic so there wasn't anything unsafe. A victimless "crime" or "violation".

I've met with them multiple times, it's always a short, polite interaction. Even when I'm in the wrong, being a decent human usually gets me off.

t. not white
>>
File: free man.jpg (46KB, 920x699px) Image search: [Google]
free man.jpg
46KB, 920x699px
who /fuckdapolice/ here?

i have never had any problems with police officers, but the few times cops have pulled me over i always go out of my way to treat them like shit. especially the overly nice ones who just sit there and take it because they understand the cultural implications of bullying me
>>
>>39531642
Not that anon, but that's not Reddit spacing. Must be new from Reddit huh? Thats why you are so paranoid of Reddit spacing. Maybe if u lurk more enough you'll know what real Reddit spacing is
>>
I live in a shitty neighbourhood and have never been bullied by the police, dont know anyone else that has either

Maybe its because I live in the UK, apparently our police are much more chill than the American ones
>>
>>39530322
im living in germany but i assume the law is the same and its not a crime to not have your ID with you but its one to now OWN one at all
>>
>>39533458
not* own one at all
>>
>>39530036
Cool pig tho
>>
>>39533458
yeah you have to be able to identify yourself but not necessarily instantly on the spot
theoretically you CAN ask the policeman to bring you home so you can grab your ID but thats not usually what happens
but in practice this means you always have an id on you
youre right though i worded it poorly sorry
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.