[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find a cute damaged gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1504538571644.jpg (27KB, 720x386px) Image search: [Google]
1504538571644.jpg
27KB, 720x386px
Where can I find a cute damaged gf?
>>
>>39528483
Unfortunately, this is relatable.
>>
Certainly not here.
>>
>>39528546
is she cute ?? explain more
>>
>you can have other girls just dont tell me
That just makes it seem like she cheats too
>>
>>39528483
anon we are the damaged ones
>>
>>39528483
you don't want one

i've had one and i hate these threads, you have no idea what you're getting into, they will only bring you heartache
>>
Believe in people when they tell you its not worth it.
>>
Make your own originally
>>
>>39528602
She doesnt have the self esteem to try to find other people, "you" are literally everything she has.
>>
>>39528483
"Damaged" women are just as bad as normal women. They're worse, in fact. A lot worse.
>>
>>39528483

Even the most damaged deformed girl only wants Chad and will cheat and dump you the instant she can get his attention.
>>
>>39528599
It's relatable because I'm /damaged/, and no I'm maybe a 2/10.
>>
>damaged
cringe
>>
>>39528743
You need to stop using that word so loosely anon. People like you are the reason cringe threads are no longer entertaining.
>>
File: 1504130535914.png (118KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1504130535914.png
118KB, 500x374px
A "damaged" gf will never be faithful to you, they're passionate at the start and it dies out quickly, this is just some robot fantasy to have a girl that's as capable of love as a man and it's just not realistic.

Speaking as someone who has had one the supposed damage is only projected for the sole purpose of manipulating you into thinking you're loved before they tear your heart out and find someone new for no reason other than they got bored with you.
stick to cripples and you'll be happier, they literally can't leave you.
>>
>>39528766
I mean it to its truest definition

people who lust after and idolized "damaged" personality traits are fucking cringeworthy and moronic
>>
>>39528708
Fuck off. No, really.
>>
>>39528708
wanna chat on discord?
blo0x
>>
>>39528783
Most people in the world wouldn't agree
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.