[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? Oregano comment original

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Thoughts?

Oregano comment original
>>
>>39528408
So long as they also give respect
/thread
>>
I have no opinion on that
>>
>>39528408
No, never give normies an inch, whether male or female. They are savage and will take advantage of you.
>>
>>39528408
I don't like that respect is now a word that only means "not disrespected". Respect is something earned, to respect someone is to hold them in high esteem due to their merits and/or achievements but now if someone doesn't have your "respect" it must mean you think they should be treated poorly.
>>
>every girl deserves to be respected

Wow, even if she's a criminal? Even if she's a thief? Even if she's Eva Braun?

She has a vagina so she demands your adoration and utmost attention. Normie "logic", people.
>>
>>39528408
this should also apply to males
>>
I don't know why I'm going around verifying the virginity of females, so typically that's an irrelevant factor in interacting with them
So, yeah, I'll go into it with respect, as I would with any other person
>>
>>39528408
>t. unattractive whore
>>
>>39528418
This. If you treat me like shit I'll more than likely treat you like shit back but a little respect would go a long ways
>>
>>39528490
I've read that men and women view respect in two different ways.

Men view respect as in holding someone in high esteem and that it has to be earned.

Women view respect as treating someone with kindness and dignity until they prove they deserve it
>>
>>39528408

>Thoughts?

Thots?
>>
Nobody deserves respect as a default. Respect is earned. Respect is holding someone in a higher esteem. Courtesy is not respect, stop equating them.
>>
>>39528408
I believe everyone deserve to be respected, but it would be nice if they have also traits that justify the respect I want to give them.
>>
>>39528635
Then women need to get on the same page, because it's never meant treating someone with kindness and dignity, that's just manners.
>>
>>39528635
Until they prove they don't deserve it*
>>
>>39528408
I think humans can only give respect. When you do something respectable, you open yourself to respect, but that doesn't mean you deserve it.
>>
>>39528408
As George Carlin would say, women "are like any group of people: a few winners... a whole lot of losers."
>>
>>39528418
>So long as they also give respect
>wanting respect from an inferior being
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.