[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trailer parks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Théâtre-Caravane-02.jpg (232KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
Théâtre-Caravane-02.jpg
232KB, 800x560px
is trailer park living really as bad as everyone says

anyway on to the main question
I'm looking to save money, and that means I'm looking for low cost living. my first thought was a trailer park, figuring that they can't all be that bad. my plan was to look for police department crime logs of wherever the trailer park is at to find which ones are safe and which are really as bad as stereotypes, but I have a problem: I don't even fucking know where trailer parks are. I tried google maps search for it but the results are only with either with trailer park in the actual name (so pretty few) or RV parks/campgrounds (not what I want)

what do i search to find/where do I find an actual trailer park
>>
Why would you want to live in the white person version of a ghetto? You'll just get your shit stolen and sold for meth or opioids. I suggest you buy a cheap plot of land, buy a cheap trailer, and park it there. Trailers are great options and far better than expensive apartments or an actual house, but fuck trailer parks.
>>
>>39528423
don't have that much money up front and don't think I can get a loan for that, a depreciating asset
>>
>>39528423
>cheap plot of land
And enjoy the lack of water pipes in or out, power lines, no phone or cable lines for internet...
>>
>>39528795
That's why you pay to put that shit in. Not to mention it increases the land value, and if you sit on the land long after you've moved on from your trailer, and pick an area likely to have some urban sprawl, you've made some nice gain on your investment.
>>
find one with an hoa if you are dumb enough to go through with this idea.
>>
>>39528423
Parking a trailer on your land is one of the fastest ways to decrease the value of the land.
>>
It's not low cost. You get raped by a lot fee. It's cheaper to just buy a cheap home with no HOA.
>>
>>39529101
weak bait origasmic
>>
>>39528134
Depends on where you live. There's a trailer park near me that some of the people I went to school with live at and it's fine.
>>
>>39529234
It's not bait you fucking moron. With a cheap home you pay property tax and the occasional repair. That's all. In a trailer park you're basically renting. Guess it's useful to have dumb goy like you though so renters can make money.
>>
>>39528134
>Implying trailer park logs are honest
>Implying cops don't profile trailer park people for being frugal and keeping their finances in jeopardy
>Implying cops aren't toys for the rich

Go talk to potential neighbors OP, I imagine it can be cheaper and richer at the same time to live in a trailer park
>>
There's actually some really nice trailerparks out there OP, my grandpa and his wife live in one who's denizens consist almost entirely of retired WASP babyboomers.
>>
>>39528134
I lived in a trailer park at one point.

It's pretty comfy, any computer using neet would love it it just won't get you laid if you're looking for social status.
>>
>>39528577
Land is not a depreciating asset. A twist in a twist park is, largely because they are rarely ever owned, and even if they are they're always a poor investment (cause no one wants to live in or).
For that reason, take a anon advice. For a rural town that would allow a trailer as a residence. But some land, find a cheap one on craigslist. Then the only expense you have is utilities, mortgage on the land, taxes (most likely low if it's rural), and the trailer. Otherwise prepare to lease, rent or own a worthless property in a park where you have to pay campground fees.
>>
>>39529485
Those communities are often 65+
>>
>>39529625
A trailer not twist
>>
>not buying an old RV and living in that on the cheapest land you can find
Weak

Trailer Park Boys is top tier comfy though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>39529625
When it comes down to it, even if you own a worthless trailer on a park, you still have to pay campground fees. This is in effect a modern serfdom
>>
>>39528134
Check out cheaprvliving's youtube channel, you can live on BLM land for free, Indian land for cheap, and there are other options as well.
>>
>>39528134
They'll offer you outlandishly low prices for the trailer rental itself, but they'll fuck you hardcore with hidden land and utility fees, don't fall for it man. There's a damn fine reason why the average intelligence in a trailer park is about that of a 15 year old.
>>
>>39528134
I have the same plan. I rented a room in a mobile home for awhile.

It's hard to find a nice park thats not 55+ though.

Living in a trailer/mobile home is much better than a shitty apartment as long as your neighbors arent really bad.

I found the guy yelling at his wife in the trailer across the street much less bothersome than some wigger blasting rap for ten hours a day in the apartment next door.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.