[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you poorfag and have to play a single game forever and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image[1].jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>tfw you poorfag and have to play a single game forever and you get board of it
>its not online so i cant make friends
>the game is only making my depression worse but i have nothing else to do
>wat do

btw this is the game
>>
>>39528101
Cavemen didn't have this problem. Go outside.
>>
File: ets2_00008.png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ets2_00008.png
1MB, 1680x1050px
>not just pirating shit
>>
File: 1427682747151.png (131KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1427682747151.png
131KB, 396x385px
>fallout 4
>not new vegas

I see why you're depressed. F4 is shit and this is coming from a huge fallout fanboy. Bethesda shit the bed with this one. I hate that obsidian will never make another fallout.
>>
>>39528153
>first off im a console fag
and i have a shit computer it a potato kinda like me
>>
>>39528158
i mean it was fun on the first play through
>>
>>39528175
>first off im retarded
Should have gotten a cheapish laptop, you would then have more games.
>>
>>39528153
>tfw pirate shit
>tfw pay for it later
>tfw sometimes do it in reverse order

What I consider funny is pirating freeware but I dunno...what is freeware anyway...what does free even mean?
>>
>>39528175
Trade it? Pawn shops have cheap games too.
>>
>>39528101

Theres lots of good free to play shit online these days. Path of the Exile is a whole game that's very similar to Diablo and the whole thing is free only thing you pay for is customizations for your character and you don't even need to buy those.
>>
>>39528101
>choosing a singleplayer game, and a bad one at that
Well you can trade it in or sell it and get a better singleplayer game like NV or just a multiplayer one.
Also have you considered f2p games like dota or league?
>>
>>39528239
Freeware is software that is free...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeware
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareware
>>
>>39528101
I download a bunch of emulators to my laptop and a bunch of games from old consoles since everything heavier than PSP graphics cant work properly in my computer, so far been playing Touhou 6 and Persona 1.
You should do the same thing if you are worried about being poor.
>>
how do you telll if a pirate game is a virus
>>
>>39528158
I had more fun with fallout 4 despite NV's better writing
Gameplay improvements made a big deal to be, the gunplay before was kind of bad
>>
>>39528158
>haha xd fallout 4 is not as good as nv meme haha
Honestly, I get it. Fallout 4 WAS a letdown, it wasn't half the game we expected it to be. Besides NV having a better questline, the game really wasn't any better. You're just a hiveminded /v/ bitchboi.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.