[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING LOTTERY ASSHOLES FUCK YOU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: regd.jpg (66KB, 484x480px) Image search: [Google]
regd.jpg
66KB, 484x480px
>go to convenience store
>scope out the scene make sure no one there who will laugh at me for getting munchies and being fat
>Get two cans of pop 2 small bags of chips a bag of gummies and 2 packs of twinkies
>head over to the checkout
>lottery fag bursts into the store
>gets to the checkout before me.
>spends literally 10 min at the counter with his fucking bullshit lottery tickets
>in that time a cute ass chick walks in to buy gum and stands right beside me
>a decent looking christian family with a mom who had a judgmental look to her stands behind the qt
>2 bikers come in stand behind her
>get nervous and anxious to the point that I wanted to just go put everything back and run away
>feel pressured to put everything on the counter for everyone to see after assfaggot lottery guy leaves
>do it
>feel like everyone is watching, judging me and laughing at me
>leave with my head down and a look of shame
>This all could have been avoided if not for Lottery fags always taking so much time at the counter EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.
>>
File: 1482168454134.gif (1MB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
1482168454134.gif
1MB, 205x223px
>he's so much a disgrace that he got fat at all
put down the fork tubby
you don't need the cake
>>
You are a huge narcissistic faggot. None of them cared.
>>
File: 1494629253245.jpg (115KB, 727x639px) Image search: [Google]
1494629253245.jpg
115KB, 727x639px
>>39527890
You care what normies think about you?
>>
>>39527914
That's not narcissism, that's paranoia
>>
could have been avoided by not being a fat sperglord faggot.
>>
>>39527942
It's not paranoia. It's the U-SOS!
>>
>>39527977
>U-SOS
Redpill me on this
>>
>>39528044
It's a rasslin thing and I'm autistic for saying it outside of /asp/ ;-;
>>
Hate lottery fags as well, but seriously, no one gave a shit or even noticed what you were buying. Stop torturing yourself.
>>
>>39528069
I see, that's a good enough lead to read up on it.

It's alright, anon, fellow /asp/ie here, although I'm a skatefag.
>>
>>39527890
I'd definitely judge. What kind of person does that make me? Am I vile? See, I'm skinny as fuck and haven't eaten in about 30 hours. It's not because I choose not to, I just don't care to eat, so I accept that about me, so I think I'm justified in my criticism. It sounds like you haven't accepted who you are, OP, which is an overweight, junk-food loving person, which really, isn't a good thing to be, but it doesn't hurt anyone else, so why not be happy with who you are? Either fix your life or learn to love it, don't offload your pent up self-guilt onto us.
>>
>>39527914
>>39527942
Its not narcissism or paranoia, i know i would judge the fat fuck and i assume most people there would too.

Its not hard to control your eating habits, at least to the point where you aren't eating that much junk.
>>
lotteryfags should be sent to the back of the bus with their goddamn gambling addiction ruin your life on your own time you're never gonna win just let me get my chips and soda REEEEE
>>
I can sympathize, I regularly go to the nearest convenience store to my home, which also happens to be a huge hotspot for lottery. They actually employ 2 clerks on weekends who do nothing but let lotteryfags do their scratchers and scan lotto tickets.

Some of these fucking gambling addicts take damn near 10 minutes to finish pissing away their money. And the ones who do win something just turn around and buy more lottery tickets...
>>
>>39529323
Anyway, I really don't think that anyone gave a shit what you bought. The only time that I care about what people are buying is if they are buying enough stuff to hold up the line to the register for long periods of time.
>>
>>39527890
What kind of shitty store do you shop at that has only one checkout, and that's used for both groceries and lottery?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.